Today 06:40 PM

Old November 28th, 2021, 03:20 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
@Brightlight
"No its beautiful!" Snowfire reassured her. How could anyone think that such a wonderful map was terrible? " I really like maps, and so that looks so good! I drew a map of the nursery, it turned out great!"Snowfire knew Rainburst probably was happy for company, so she kept talking. "But then when I went to get my mother to see it, a kit tore it up. It's for the best really, mother doesnt like me drawing maps all the time."
--Rainburst--

"Oh......" Rainburst said, feeling sad for Snowfire. "I hate it when other people touch my stuff, it must be worst for you."

Rainburst looked down at the few lines of her diagram. It really was great? To her, it was nothing more than a few lines and squiggles. Rainburst added another line to one side, but it didn't do much.

After a bit of hesitation, Rainburst swiped a paw over the entire drawing, erasing minutes of her work in a matter of seconds. She turned to face Snowfire.

"Hey, how about we make a new diagram together?" Rainburst meowed excitedly, her tail swooshing from side to side on the ground in a habit she only did when she had a good idea.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; November 28th, 2021 at 03:21 PM.
Old November 28th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Status: Im a christian girl who loves jesus! Im not on as much as I used to
Bump Policy: I am really forgetful so feel free to bump me anytime
My Mood: Mysterious

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

--Rainburst--

"Oh......" Rainburst said, feeling sad for Snowfire. "I hate it when other people touch my stuff, it must be worst for you."

Rainburst looked down at the few lines of her diagram. It really was great? To her, it was nothing more than a few lines and squiggles. Rainburst added another line to one side, but it didn't do much.

After a bit of hesitation, Rainburst swiped a paw over the entire drawing, erasing minutes of her work in a matter of seconds. She turned to face Snowfire.

"Hey, how about we make a new diagram together?" Rainburst meowed excitedly, her tail swooshing from side to side on the ground in a habit she only did when she had a good idea.

"Ok yeah I'd like that! Should we try and make one of this den? Or do you want to make the camp again?" Snowfire asked. She was always teased by everyone she met because of her two different colored eyes. But Rainburst hadn't teased her, she hadnt even seemed to notice.
"Snowfire meowed happily. Even in the apprentice den many people teased her for her two different colored eyes, but now she felt she finally had a friend. "
Old November 28th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"Ok yeah I'd like that! Should we try and make one of this den? Or do you want to make the camp again?" Snowfire asked. She was always teased by everyone she met because of her two different colored eyes. But Rainburst hadn't teased her, she hadnt even seemed to notice.
"Snowfire meowed happily. Even in the apprentice den many people teased her for her two different colored eyes, but now she felt she finally had a friend. "
--Rainburst--

Rainburst thought for a moment. "I know!" She blurted suddenly. "Let's do one of the den and the camp! Here, I'll start." Rainburst drew a wide circle in the dirt with her paw, with a small nick in one side symbolizing the den's opening.

It was a great idea, at least, so Rainburst thought. Most cats didn't quite like her for her energetic personality, so she was glad Snowfire was willing to talk to her. Plus, this was fun!

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 29th, 2021, 05:12 PM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Quote:

--Rainburst--

Rainburst thought for a moment. "I know!" She blurted suddenly. "Let's do one of the den and the camp! Here, I'll start." Rainburst drew a wide circle in the dirt with her paw, with a small nick in one side symbolizing the den's opening.

It was a great idea, at least, so Rainburst thought. Most cats didn't quite like her for her energetic personality, so she was glad Snowfire was willing to talk to her. Plus, this was fun!
"Ooh! Great idea! Should we go into details like nests and stuff or are we just drawing the outline?" She drew another circle with another nick taken out of it to represent another den. This was more fun than border patrol! Everyone thought it was odd that she liked border patrol, but she did. When she got back, she would always draw a map of the territory. "After this, I have something to show you." Snowfire was certain. She knew she finally found someone who shared her passion for maps. She was going to show Rainburst her secret drawing cave. This cave was hidden so well, that the patrols didn't know about it. She drew and kept all her maps there. "I have a secret map drawing cave!" she said proudly.
Old November 29th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"Ooh! Great idea! Should we go into details like nests and stuff or are we just drawing the outline?" She drew another circle with another nick taken out of it to represent another den. This was more fun than border patrol! Everyone thought it was odd that she liked border patrol, but she did. When she got back, she would always draw a map of the territory. "After this, I have something to show you." Snowfire was certain. She knew she finally found someone who shared her passion for maps. She was going to show Rainburst her secret drawing cave. This cave was hidden so well, that the patrols didn't know about it. She drew and kept all her maps there. "I have a secret map drawing cave!" she said proudly.
--Rainburst--

Rainburst nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! Details are so important." She paused as Snowfire's words sunk in. A secret map cave? So cool! "Wow......" Rainburst exclaimed. "After this, we should totally go see it!"

Tail twitching in excitement, Rainburst looked around the Warrior's Den, counting all the nests. One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...ei ght...nine... Rainburst blinked, shaking her head and recounting. So many nests! After another recount, Rainburst gave up. She'd estimate......20 nests? 20 seemed right.

Carefully, Rainburst marked around 20 small circles within the big circle. "There. What do you think?" Rainburst meowed, proud.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 1st, 2021, 09:39 AM
Just a wolf, dont mind me

Gender: I don't really care what you call me, i'll be a wolf for now
My Mood: Confused

Hawkshade snoozed.

Old December 6th, 2021, 08:32 AM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Quote:

--Rainburst--

Rainburst nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! Details are so important." She paused as Snowfire's words sunk in. A secret map cave? So cool! "Wow......" Rainburst exclaimed. "After this, we should totally go see it!"

Tail twitching in excitement, Rainburst looked around the Warrior's Den, counting all the nests. One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...ei ght...nine... Rainburst blinked, shaking her head and recounting. So many nests! After another recount, Rainburst gave up. She'd estimate......20 nests? 20 seemed right.

Carefully, Rainburst marked around 20 small circles within the big circle. "There. What do you think?" Rainburst meowed, proud.
"It's great!" Snowfire meowed "Wanna see the cave now?"
Old December 6th, 2021, 08:38 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"It's great!" Snowfire meowed "Wanna see the cave now?"
--Rainburst--

Rainburst gasped with delight and lept up, bouncing slightly on her paws. A secret map cave! So exciting! Rainburst grinned madly, having a sudden urge to spin in circles. It was an urge she always had when she was edited.

"Yes! Yes!" Rainburst exclaimed. "Let's go see the cave! Where is it?"

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old December 6th, 2021, 08:41 AM
Hey Hey Heyyyyy

Quote:

--Rainburst--

Rainburst gasped with delight and lept up, bouncing slightly on her paws. A secret map cave! So exciting! Rainburst grinned madly, having a sudden urge to spin in circles. It was an urge she always had when she was edited.

"Yes! Yes!" Rainburst exclaimed. "Let's go see the cave! Where is it?"
"Ok so It's a bit hard to find." She meowed " We have to go behind the warriors den and then walk straight till we get to a clearing. When we get there, thats where the cave is! So come on! Lets go!"
Old December 6th, 2021, 08:46 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
"Ok so It's a bit hard to find." She meowed " We have to go behind the warriors den and then walk straight till we get to a clearing. When we get there, thats where the cave is! So come on! Lets go!"
--Rainburst--

Rainburst trailed behind Snowfire, following her. The went behind the warrior's den, and walked straight until the got to a clearing.

"When did you find the cave?" Rainburst asked Snowfire as she followed behind. She was curious. She'd never found this cave in all her 13 moons here. What had made Snowfire discover it? Or create it?

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters