Old October 24th, 2017, 08:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Welp that was quick XD)
Mango felt as if the world slowed around her. Her claws ripped into the molly's neck, tearing quickly in reality, but slow in her eyes. A ringing filled her ears as sheer terror flowed through her. As she dropped back onto all fours, Mango watches Mistyfoot fall onto her side. Mango began to shake. "What have I done?" Mango crouched beside the warrior. She watched the blood pour out of her neck, and the life in her eyes flicker. Mango's hackles raised in alarm and her tail began to lash. "You can't die! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" Mango choked on her words. Guilt swamped over her. Mango lapped at the warrior's neck, trying to slow the blood flow, or at least stop it.
( @CandyFlossCat )
Allure glanced at the dead body of the cat. She seemed eerily..calm, but seeing her trainees terror, she nuzzled the small cat. "It wasn't your fault." She tried to sooth. Something she wasn't used to doing, so this was her best effort. She purred softly, still nuzzling her trainee's fur. "What's done is done, i'm afraid." She whispered, seeing Mango desperately try to stop the blood flow. She swallowed, hating seeing her trainee so upset. Death wasn't terrifying to her anymore, but to the young cat next to her, it had to be startling to kill. Even if it was an accident.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

He hadn't wanted this. No, not at all. Donovan was not meant to be a fighter. He had no want to hurt others just for the sake of territory. Why couldn't this all be solved with peaceful talk? He was a fighter at heart though, it ran in his veins. He just hadn't wanted it to come to this. He would rather be out and about, exploring the world around him, and trying out new things that he's never tried out before. But, no, he was confined to the Dusk Syndicate, the place where his mother had grown up, and where she expected him to stay. Where she expected him to do great things. I know I can't let her down. But still, he would not kill. Even though that was all he had been taught is entire life, he wouldn't do it. It was wrong.
Suddenly, Donovan heard a yowl to the side of him, and he turned his head just in time to see a large gray tom charge at him. Letting out a yowl, Donovan swiftly dodged to the side, his smaller frame allowing him to move quickly. Plus the fact that he had seen the cat coming for him. His heart screamed for him to run, to get away from this bloody battle, but his brain and his Fighter instincts told him to attack the tom. His thoughts and muscles overpowered his feelings, so Donovan leaped towards the large clan cat, his claws extended, ready to latch onto the larger cat's back and claw him.
@RedHead

(Ah, now feel bad. I kind of want him to join a clan and make friends and such.)

The tom dodged Morningblue's first and came along his side. The smaller cat was as fast as a Windclan cat. But he'd fought Windclan cats before, and likely would again before too long. A weight landed on his back and knocked the wind out of him, as claws dug into his flesh. In spite of the searing pain, he smirked. He had just taught Rosebelly this trick in battle training. During that training session, he had spun sharply ans sent the shecat flying, but this cat would be using his claws. And if this cat knew how to use speed, he'd give him a lesson in power. Morningblue summoned all the strength his legs had, and thrust himself upward to stand on his hind legs and let himself fall backward, intending to crush the smaller cat under his weight.
@Role so you can stalk my posts.

Last edited by Charmer; October 27th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Sigh...

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

Guizzer winced,” Fool! Have fun being a healer while I go murder your leader.” He stormed off to go fight Grousestar stopping to catch his breathe for a short bit of time.
Shinefang started in disbelief, before a snarl erupted from his throat and he bound after the old tom. "Touch one fur on his pelt and I'll-" The old medicine cat stopped mid bound as pain stabbed through his shoulder, he looked at it and saw that the golden fur on his leg had a river of blood running clear down to his paws. "Terrific," he muttered angrily, watching as the tom escaped.

@Bad Wolf he is all yours!

Last edited by Charmer; October 24th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=Charmer;410650]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post

Shinefang started in disbelief, before a snarl erupted from his throat and he bound after the old tom. "Touch one fur on his pelt and I'll-" The old medicine cat stopped mid bound as pain stabbed through his shoulder, he looked at it and saw that the golden fur on his leg had a river of blood running clear down to his paws. "Terrific," he muttered angrily, watching as the tom escaped.

Guizzer glanced back cackling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:28 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

Horseradish shook his thick mottled gray and white pelt, laying eyes on an elderly looking ginger tom with a bloody leg. Stalking over, the massive fighter moved in front of the cat, facing him with a scornful expression. “Pathetic, are the Clans so weak that they have to rely on cats that really ought to be dead to fight for them?” he spat out, each word full of disgust and contempt. No one would recognize the usually charming and charismatic tom now. Because in reality, Horseradish was far from that. Everything he pretended to be was for his own gain. Now? This here was the real Horseradish.

Last edited by doghouse; October 24th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Allure glanced at the dead body of the cat. She seemed eerily..calm, but seeing her trainees terror, she nuzzled the small cat. "It wasn't your fault." She tried to sooth. Something she wasn't used to doing, so this was her best effort. She purred softly, still nuzzling her trainee's fur. "What's done is done, i'm afraid." She whispered, seeing Mango desperately try to stop the blood flow. She swallowed, hating seeing her trainee so upset. Death wasn't terrifying to her anymore, but to the young cat next to her, it had to be startling to kill. Even if it was an accident.
Mango shuddered in horror as she finally realized the warrior was dead. She barely heard her mentor's words, but enough to make her angry. No nuzzles or purrs could soothe her now. "It is my fault! I killed her, not someone else. I should have been mote careful," she spat. Mango moved her paws from the warrior's throat. Her white paws were now drenched in blood. All of her injuries seemed to be nothing as numbness surrounded her. The clearing became silent. All she saw was.. blood. Mango took a step back, and another, and another.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Mango shuddered in horror as she finally realized the warrior was dead. She barely heard her mentor's words, but enough to make her angry. No nuzzles or purrs could soothe her now. "It is my fault! I killed her, not someone else. I should have been mote careful," she spat. Mango moved her paws from the warrior's throat. Her white paws were now drenched in blood. All of her injuries seemed to be nothing as numbness surrounded her. The clearing became silent. All she saw was.. blood. Mango took a step back, and another, and another.
"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:48 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409125]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

Confetti winced and clawed at Ashen in annoyance,” I do!” She growled softly

He stared down Grimsight,” Kittypet.” He unsheathed his claws narrowing his eyes at Grimsight in rage at him, why? He believed he was lying about the Shadowclan part.

Guizzer winced,” Fool! Have fun being a healer while I go murder your leader.” He stormed off to go fight Grousestar stopping to catch his breathe for a short bit of time.

(Cellestial which of my characters is partnered/fighting Clemintine?- as you can see I have a lot of battle RPs)
Ashen had a small smirk, "Aw.. did I hurt the kitty feeeelings?" He teased. As he felt the claw hit his leg but only a let graze, he was tiring from the battle. I'll have to end this.. fast. He made up his mind, he'll distract or quickly lash out her backlegs and try flipping her on her belly then slice it.. just enough to make it hurt or make her flee. Then he tried doing the move

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Horseradish shook his thick mottled gray and white pelt, laying eyes on an elderly looking ginger tom with a bloody leg. Stalking over, the massive fighter moved in front of the cat, facing him with a scornful expression. “Pathetic, are the Clans so weak that they have to rely on cats that really ought to be dead to fight for them?” he spat out, each word full of disgust and contempt. No one would recognize the usually charming and charismatic tom now. Because in reality, Horseradish was far from that. Everything he pretended to be was for his own gain. Now? This here was the real Horseradish.
Shinefang growled as he lowered his head, ears back threatening as his orange eye glared hatefully at the grey and white tom. "You want to talk about dead cats?" he said, flexing his claws, "Step right up, kit-wit!" The old medicine cat lashed his tail as his pelt began to fluff up. His leg was hurting, but he'd fought through worse. He'd survived worse. And he wouldn't be dying tonight. His clan needed him. Keep your claws off me, Starclan. I'll die when I'm good and ready! He braced himself, preparing for the younger cat's attack.

Old October 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Mango.." Allure groaned. She knew this was startling, but her trainee needed to calm down. "Go and calm down. You'll be an easy target if your stunned." She mewed briskly, glancing around before sighing, clearly tense. She glanced around, claws flexing, and her ears were pulled back. Her tail flicked as she glanced back at the body and gave a tiny dip of her head to it. As if it could feel her slight respect for the death of a warrior. She died fighting for her Clan.
Mango shuddered. She had come to a silent conclusion. If this is what being part of the Dusk Syndicate meant, Mango wasn't sure she wanted to be here for the end of the Gathering. "Alright.. alright," she agreed shakily. After a few heartbeats passed, Mango spoke up again, curling her tail defensively against herself. "Allure, if we don't see each other after tonight, I want you to know you were a great mentor." Mango glanced at the fallen warrior. She shut her eyes and mumbled a swift apology. When her eyes opened again, Mango gazed at her mentor. It was time to leave. She had to run.