RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:38 AM

Old February 25th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Wolf children ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Lucifer nods “ oh. Than If you need any advice I would ask the old man. He’s raised three wolf boys on his own, so he can be of help when y’all need it” He Says with a soft smile.

Naruto soon follows after Sage and Cory. “ easy there you two! Sakura ain’t a wolf or a fox” he says playfully. As he walks by sage “ so tell me how did y’all end up with a wolf brother?”
"Well, none of us are actually related." Sage said to Naruto, brushing some of his long black hair out of his eyes. "We live in an orphanage just past the tree line." He pointed towards where they had come from. "It's ran by a woman named Scarlet Cadaver. She's nice enough, but she gives us all the chills. Marie and I take care of Cory because, well..." He shrugged. "If word gets out the kid is a wolf, then he's likely to be taken away from us." He scratched the back of his neck. "Plus, he won't leave us alone and we've gotten attached." He looked over at Cory, smiling a little bit as he took Sakura's hand while sipping at his soda with a big beam on his rosy face.

Marie smiled up at Lucifer. "Thanks," She said, before turning to begin following after Cory and Sage. "So, you're a fox?" She asked curiously.
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
"Well, none of us are actually related." Sage said to Naruto, brushing some of his long black hair out of his eyes. "We live in an orphanage just past the tree line." He pointed towards where they had come from. "It's ran by a woman named Scarlet Cadaver. She's nice enough, but she gives us all the chills. Marie and I take care of Cory because, well..." He shrugged. "If word gets out the kid is a wolf, then he's likely to be taken away from us." He scratched the back of his neck. "Plus, he won't leave us alone and we've gotten attached." He looked over at Cory, smiling a little bit as he took Sakura's hand while sipping at his soda with a big beam on his rosy face.

Marie smiled up at Lucifer. "Thanks," She said, before turning to begin following after Cory and Sage. "So, you're a fox?" She asked curiously.
Naruto smiles “ well.. you have a home here if you ever need one. I may not know much about being a human like y’all but I do know little Cory is already a part of our pack!” He Says happily as Sakura smiles at Cory “ ain’t you a sly little man?” She says playfully petting his head. Naruto smiles “ you have a home here with us!” He Says happily

Lucifer smiles “ yep I am. Wanna see my fox self?” He asks softly as he walks after her
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Naruto smiles “ well.. you have a home here if you ever need one. I may not know much about being a human like y’all but I do know little Cory is already a part of our pack!” He Says happily as Sakura smiles at Cory “ ain’t you a sly little man?” She says playfully petting his head. Naruto smiles “ you have a home here with us!” He Says happily

Lucifer smiles “ yep I am. Wanna see my fox self?” He asks softly as he walks after her
(Cory is gonna be one of those kids who'll call an older girl their 'girlfriend' even though they don't know what it means.)
(I absolutely adore kids like that, they're so adorable. Trying to be little itty bitty players even though they have no clue what they are.)

"Yeah!" Cory chirped cheerfully, finishing his soda and skipping along, still holding onto Sakura's hand. "Don't tell Marie I'm holding your hand 'cause she's my girlfriend." He warned, looking serious- although it was hard to take the kid seriously because he was so adorable.

Sage smiled slightly at Naruto in response, scratching the back of his neck again. He could feel his face heating up a bit, but didn't really care.

Marie nodded, looking interested.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
(Cory is gonna be one of those kids who'll call an older girl their 'girlfriend' even though they don't know what it means.)
(I absolutely adore kids like that, they're so adorable. Trying to be little itty bitty players even though they have no clue what they are.)

"Yeah!" Cory chirped cheerfully, finishing his soda and skipping along, still holding onto Sakura's hand. "Don't tell Marie I'm holding your hand 'cause she's my girlfriend." He warned, looking serious- although it was hard to take the kid seriously because he was so adorable.

Sage smiled slightly at Naruto in response, scratching the back of his neck again. He could feel his face heating up a bit, but didn't really care.

Marie nodded, looking interested.
XD me too!)
Sakura laughs softly “ don’t worry I won’t “ she says playfully as she continues walking “ but I might get a little jealous around her my friend ~” she says playfully

Naruto smiles “ what’s wrong? “ he asks stopping in front of sage “ your face is getting a little red”

Lucifer nods as his eyes glowed and soon a big white and black fox stood before her, its eyes still a amber color but with more wisdom. His fluffy tail wags softly .