Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old April 14th, 2024, 11:58 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Secrets of Past Generations

Inspired by her interaction with Crowtooth, Shockholly pressed forward with her side project to teach her Clan the art of hunting birds of prey. Her next apprentice: Mosspaw.
Mosspaw was on the younger side of who they'd planned to teach, but the apprentice had shown a great passion for the idea when Crowtooth spoke about it. It only made sense that they'd include her, if with a few words of warning, and hope she took them to heart. Stars know they didn't need the little one getting into danger trying to be the brave one.
It was less difficult this time around, to draw the cat into a dream. Perhaps it was because she was younger, and more than Crowtooth, or perhaps it was because of their practice.
Either way, they appreciated the low effort. It made them less tired.
As Mosspaw appeared in their sight, Shockholly greeted her with a wave of their tail.
"Hello, Mosspaw. My name is Shockholly. I was once a WindClan warrior. One of your clanmate's... Stories of our past have inspired me to pass along the art of hunting large birds."
They'd need to work on their introduction. It felt mechanical, and as if they weren't truthful.... Something about being straightforward always gave off that impression for some reason.
"If you are interested, that is."

[ @Rustleaf ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:41 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Secrets of Past Generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Inspired by her interaction with Crowtooth, Shockholly pressed forward with her side project to teach her Clan the art of hunting birds of prey. Her next apprentice: Mosspaw.
Mosspaw was on the younger side of who they'd planned to teach, but the apprentice had shown a great passion for the idea when Crowtooth spoke about it. It only made sense that they'd include her, if with a few words of warning, and hope she took them to heart. Stars know they didn't need the little one getting into danger trying to be the brave one.
It was less difficult this time around, to draw the cat into a dream. Perhaps it was because she was younger, and more than Crowtooth, or perhaps it was because of their practice.
Either way, they appreciated the low effort. It made them less tired.
As Mosspaw appeared in their sight, Shockholly greeted her with a wave of their tail.
"Hello, Mosspaw. My name is Shockholly. I was once a WindClan warrior. One of your clanmate's... Stories of our past have inspired me to pass along the art of hunting large birds."
They'd need to work on their introduction. It felt mechanical, and as if they weren't truthful.... Something about being straightforward always gave off that impression for some reason.
"If you are interested, that is."

[ @Rustleaf ]
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw stared at the starry she-cat. He was surprised, and having never seen a spirit cat before, he didn’t really know how to respond.
“Uhhh…” ok, that DEFINITELY wasn’t how to say hello to a StarClan cat. “Um, hey Shockholly…” then their words FINALLY sunk in, “OH! YES! I am VERY interested!” The words burst out of his mouth like juice from a berry, “I mean, I’d like that very much,” Mosspaw finished.
Well… that was… embarrassing to say the least…

(Just saying, Mosspaw is a boy with the pronouns he/him/his )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:18 AM

//My apologies! I'd tried to remain as neutral as possible because I'd been unsure! I am also sorry how long this took me to get back to, I had not been feeling well this last week\\

Shockholly smiled, feeling almost a little shy now. They caught his embarrassment at showing excitement.
Excitement was good! It was why they'd chosen to visit him despite being an apprentice.
"I'm glad you wish to learn."
They let their smile widen for a moment.
"I will need a moment to give us an appropriate training field."
Their long tail swept so that it was held at their side instead of behind them. They closed their eyes, imagining a moorish landscape, with the long grasses that called WindClan's territory home, the open skies, the rocky crevices that made perfect vantage points.
After a few moments, they felt a shift, and when they opened their eyes, the landscape looked less ambiguous in the way StarClan tried to be, and looked far more similar to the moors the little apprentice called home. Perfect, this would make teaching the application of this easier.
"There, now. Has your mentor gotten around to teaching you how to hide yourself? I promise it's necessary. One of the techniques would require this."
They gave a small tilt of their head, and gestured for Mosspaw to approach them.

[ @Rustleaf ]

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:15 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
//My apologies! I'd tried to remain as neutral as possible because I'd been unsure! I am also sorry how long this took me to get back to, I had not been feeling well this last week\\

Shockholly smiled, feeling almost a little shy now. They caught his embarrassment at showing excitement.
Excitement was good! It was why they'd chosen to visit him despite being an apprentice.
"I'm glad you wish to learn."
They let their smile widen for a moment.
"I will need a moment to give us an appropriate training field."
Their long tail swept so that it was held at their side instead of behind them. They closed their eyes, imagining a moorish landscape, with the long grasses that called WindClan's territory home, the open skies, the rocky crevices that made perfect vantage points.
After a few moments, they felt a shift, and when they opened their eyes, the landscape looked less ambiguous in the way StarClan tried to be, and looked far more similar to the moors the little apprentice called home. Perfect, this would make teaching the application of this easier.
"There, now. Has your mentor gotten around to teaching you how to hide yourself? I promise it's necessary. One of the techniques would require this."
They gave a small tilt of their head, and gestured for Mosspaw to approach them.

[ @Rustleaf ]
Mosspaw:

Mosspaw padded up to Shockholly, and replied, “No, my mentor hasn’t taught me much, not with all that’s going on in WindClan, like the minks, and Fallownose’s death. In fact, Whisperingwater hasn’t taught me anything!”
That didn’t worry Mosspaw that much, because it had indeed been hectic in the Clan; what worried him was if it would affect his training with Shockholly too much.
“Are you able to teach me?” Mosspaw inquired, “I still want to learn about hunting birds of prey, but if I have to learn other skills first, I’m ready!”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 01:22 AM

Shockholly's brow quirked in frustration as Mosspaw admitted that his mentor hadn't been teaching them. Seriously, how has the Clan not gotten better about training their apprentices!!
If anything, they needed their youth to know how defend themselves now more than ever, with the rising tensions and the invasion of these minks.
With a lash of her tail, Shockholly lowers her head to look at the apprentice in front of her.
"We will need to go over some basics to hunting and fighting, but I think we can make this work."

[ @Rustleaf ]

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; Today at 01:22 AM.