Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:37 AM
Paws in love finder
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 11:37 AM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:33 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:32 AM
Bitternpaw Family Finder!
by silver.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:32 AM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:21 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
At Blazingcomet's sudden change in demeanor, Drizzleshard blinked uncertainly. She'd never seen this side of Blazingcomet- and it scared her. Was the ginger tom sick? Was he... maybe he was being so serious because he was going to leave her. No no no no no... but that was what flirts did, right? Blazingcomet very well could be leaving her.

Her indigo eyes widened at Blazingcomet's speech. A small part of her wondered how much was planned, but the silver molly shrugged it off. Blazingcomet wanted to be with her- another cat wanted to be with her. A second chance, with the cat that she loved.

Did she love him? As a flirt, Drizzleshard had feigned this feeling plenty of times, only feeling it genuinely once, with Oakstep. This didn't feel the same- but Blazingcomet wasn't Oakstep. He was a different cat, matched her personality rather than tempered it. Whatever Drizzleshard felt for the orange tom, it was unique, and she enjoyed it.

Realizing that she needed to speak, Drizzleshard opened her mouth. Without hesitation, she meowed, "I feel exactly the same, Blazeyboo." A warm sensation spread throughout the silver tabby at these words- they felt powerful, strengthening, special. And they were the only thing she wanted to say.
Bright golden eyes sparked with excitement and care as he heard Drizzleshard speak. She felt the same... she felt exactly the same... he was more pleased then he had been in a long time. Drizzleshard was the perfect cat for him. They were perfectly compatible, were they not? Weren't they absolutely perfect together? All Blazingcomet could think of was 'yes.' Yes, yes, yes they were perfect together. Yes. They would be able to stay together now, and purrs rumbled in his chest at that thought. "Good... I'm glad... I'm very glad, Drizzyboo." In his mind's eye, he could see them staying together. The tom didn't know what the future might hold, but - they would be okay. They would always be okay, right? Right.

--- Timeskip ---

Some time had passed, and Blazingcomet still felt as though he were in a dream. Since he and Drizzleshard had admitted their feelings, he had been "dating" her... his flirting hadn't stopped, but it was all meaningless. She was the only thing that he cared about. He hadn't so much as cast a real glance in any other cat's direction, only the ones that by now Drizzleshard should recognize as showing fake interest. Though if anything, all his flirting was more playful now. It was more of a game then a true interest, really. He had brought her out here now. To see the night sky. And for a more, very much important reason. This spot. This spot where they had had their first 'date,' where he had first admitted his feelings, where they had come a few times since. Always laughing, always playing, remarks of 'Blazeyboo' or 'Drizzyboo' filling the night air. Always happy to be together. Never would looks of sadness pass either one's expression. Not that Blazingcomet could tell, anyways. And now it was time for the next big step. Big leap, more like, but Blazingcomet had always been on the daring side. And it was time. Time to make a move that would change... everything.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:39 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bright golden eyes sparked with excitement and care as he heard Drizzleshard speak. She felt the same... she felt exactly the same... he was more pleased then he had been in a long time. Drizzleshard was the perfect cat for him. They were perfectly compatible, were they not? Weren't they absolutely perfect together? All Blazingcomet could think of was 'yes.' Yes, yes, yes they were perfect together. Yes. They would be able to stay together now, and purrs rumbled in his chest at that thought. "Good... I'm glad... I'm very glad, Drizzyboo." In his mind's eye, he could see them staying together. The tom didn't know what the future might hold, but - they would be okay. They would always be okay, right? Right.

--- Timeskip ---

Some time had passed, and Blazingcomet still felt as though he were in a dream. Since he and Drizzleshard had admitted their feelings, he had been "dating" her... his flirting hadn't stopped, but it was all meaningless. She was the only thing that he cared about. He hadn't so much as cast a real glance in any other cat's direction, only the ones that by now Drizzleshard should recognize as showing fake interest. Though if anything, all his flirting was more playful now. It was more of a game then a true interest, really. He had brought her out here now. To see the night sky. And for a more, very much important reason. This spot. This spot where they had had their first 'date,' where he had first admitted his feelings, where they had come a few times since. Always laughing, always playing, remarks of 'Blazeyboo' or 'Drizzyboo' filling the night air. Always happy to be together. Never would looks of sadness pass either one's expression. Not that Blazingcomet could tell, anyways. And now it was time for the next big step. Big leap, more like, but Blazingcomet had always been on the daring side. And it was time. Time to make a move that would change... everything.
Drizzleshard let out a breath she hadn't realized that she had been holding when she saw the look in Blazingcomet's eyes. Excitement. Care. They mirrored the emotion in hers. Hope blossomed within the molly's chest. She had a second chance at love. It really could work out for her in the end. This was finally the end of Drizzleshard's lonliness. A purr worked its way through her. Everything worked out. Everything worked out; everything was fine; everything was perfect. A small smile spread on the she-cat's maw as she stepped forward and rested her head on Blazingcomet's shoulder.

Never had Drizzleshard been in more bliss than in that moment.

Timeskip

Although quite a while had passed since that fateful day that Blazingcomet had admitted to Drizzleshard how he felt, it was just as amazing as day one to the silver molly. Blazingcomet had been taking her on more "dates"- walks through the territory, hunting, sometimes just talking- and Drizzleshard loved it. Every day was unique. Although Blazingcomet still flirted with other felines, Drizzleshard didn't mind- it was just who he was. Everyone knew that at the end of the day he was taken. For her part, Drizzleshard had stopped flirting with anyone but Blazingcomet, and that was very rare anymore. Drizzleshard had flirted to find someone to help her get over Oakstep. That tom had been found now. Drizzleshard was taken.

After a brisk trot throughout SkyClan's moonlit territory, Drizzleshard arrived at a very special spot. Her first "date" with the tom of her dreams took place here. Blazingcomet had asked her to come here now. She wasn't quite sure why, but didn't really care. It was spending time with Blazingcomet; Drizzleshard didn't care what they did. She wouldn't have even minded picking apart crowfood, as long as she was with the orange tom.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Drizzleshard let out a breath she hadn't realized that she had been holding when she saw the look in Blazingcomet's eyes. Excitement. Care. They mirrored the emotion in hers. Hope blossomed within the molly's chest. She had a second chance at love. It really could work out for her in the end. This was finally the end of Drizzleshard's lonliness. A purr worked its way through her. Everything worked out. Everything worked out; everything was fine; everything was perfect. A small smile spread on the she-cat's maw as she stepped forward and rested her head on Blazingcomet's shoulder.

Never had Drizzleshard been in more bliss than in that moment.

Timeskip

Although quite a while had passed since that fateful day that Blazingcomet had admitted to Drizzleshard how he felt, it was just as amazing as day one to the silver molly. Blazingcomet had been taking her on more "dates"- walks through the territory, hunting, sometimes just talking- and Drizzleshard loved it. Every day was unique. Although Blazingcomet still flirted with other felines, Drizzleshard didn't mind- it was just who he was. Everyone knew that at the end of the day he was taken. For her part, Drizzleshard had stopped flirting with anyone but Blazingcomet, and that was very rare anymore. Drizzleshard had flirted to find someone to help her get over Oakstep. That tom had been found now. Drizzleshard was taken.

After a brisk trot throughout SkyClan's moonlit territory, Drizzleshard arrived at a very special spot. Her first "date" with the tom of her dreams took place here. Blazingcomet had asked her to come here now. She wasn't quite sure why, but didn't really care. It was spending time with Blazingcomet; Drizzleshard didn't care what they did. She wouldn't have even minded picking apart crowfood, as long as she was with the orange tom.
"We have some pretty good memories here, huh?" Blazingcomet mewed to his companion as he sat down in the spot that was all too familiar. This spot was definitely special now. It had been before, but now it was twice as much. He was here with his almost-mate. The only cat that he could look at and say 'that's her, that's my mate.' And someone that he could be proud of. She was the most unique cat he had ever met, or so he believed. She was a cat that Blazingcomet was sure that he loved. "Remember the first time we came up here?" He motioned to Drizzleshard to sit down next to him, just so he could feel her nearby. What they had was special. It was a relationship that would never be broken, the type of love that would last forever, the type of love that was... unique.

And Blazingcomet loved it. His golden eyes fixed themselves on Drizzleshard, showing the happiness that he felt. Right now he felt whole and complete, and perfect. But there was something missing. He knew there was something missing. And that was what he was hoping to fix tonight, the "something" that was missing in his life. He was hoping he could fix it through forging an incredible bond, one that really couldn't be broken. Right now? He was still young. He and Drizzleshard were both still young. But... if there was a way... he would find it. If only she would say 'yes' to one very important question that he was getting up nerve to ask.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Fawn (Okapileap) | @CandyFlossCat (Constellationdancer)
The small black-and-white warrior hummed a small, calming tune to herself as she drew her paw through a small patch of dirt, her tail twitching back and forth behind her as she did so. She was content in her actions, deep out into the Skyclan hunting grounds where nobody could ridicule her or laugh at the young warrior for anything that she did. Cloverheart was currently sat in a shaded, peaceful clearing in the forest that was covered all around in bushes, seeming to give the spot it’s own privacy and uniqueness all on it’s own. This place was hers, discovering it many moons ago when she was an apprentice, running away from a few older, meaner apprentices that had been picking on the poor shorthair. She smiled, feeling a cool, lightened breeze flow through the secluded little area, ruffling her soft, sweet-scented fur. The quiet, thoughtful female lowered her gaze to her paws for a moment, her smile fading as she thought about unhappy memories of her past, but shook her head, knowing that she was okay here - safe and unjudged. She went back to smiling, her tongue poking out of her mouth as her paws shifting through the loose dirt, making a few stars and symbols in the ground.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Fawn (Okapileap) | @CandyFlossCat (Constellationdancer)
The small black-and-white warrior hummed a small, calming tune to herself as she drew her paw through a small patch of dirt, her tail twitching back and forth behind her as she did so. She was content in her actions, deep out into the Skyclan hunting grounds where nobody could ridicule her or laugh at the young warrior for anything that she did. Cloverheart was currently sat in a shaded, peaceful clearing in the forest that was covered all around in bushes, seeming to give the spot it’s own privacy and uniqueness all on it’s own. This place was hers, discovering it many moons ago when she was an apprentice, running away from a few older, meaner apprentices that had been picking on the poor shorthair. She smiled, feeling a cool, lightened breeze flow through the secluded little area, ruffling her soft, sweet-scented fur. The quiet, thoughtful female lowered her gaze to her paws for a moment, her smile fading as she thought about unhappy memories of her past, but shook her head, knowing that she was okay here - safe and unjudged. She went back to smiling, her tongue poking out of her mouth as her paws shifting through the loose dirt, making a few stars and symbols in the ground.
Constellationdancer was absentmindedly walking, where? Didn't know. Maybe she'd see someone to talk to! She spotted a cat, tilting her head and approaching, humming to fill the silence. It was quiet, almost unnoticeable, but it was there. She was doing something, dragging her paw through the dirt and making a design of some sort. Slowing her pace, Constellationdancer glanced at the sky. Clear and warm, no chances of rain she could see. Good, that gave her time. Pausing, she blinked. Unsure if she was interrupting something. Was this her territory? Or was it just a random spot? Unsure if she wanted to intrude, Constellationdancer stayed a bit away. She probably looked like a stalker, but she was just a curious cat. The gray Siamese enjoyed the breeze flowing through her pelt, contrasting from the warm kind of hot weather. The she-cat stood, unsure if she should speak. It'd look creepy, but possibly she'd be happy to have some company? The sweet cat didn't like seeing others down or lonely, so took a moment to think of the correct words. Oh! She could comment on her little dirt-thing.. if she could see it. Walking slightly closer, Constellationdancer spotted a couple pretty stars and symbols. "That's pretty!" She mewed, slightly soft as to not.. totally, scare her.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Constellationdancer was absentmindedly walking, where? Didn't know. Maybe she'd see someone to talk to! She spotted a cat, tilting her head and approaching, humming to fill the silence. It was quiet, almost unnoticeable, but it was there. She was doing something, dragging her paw through the dirt and making a design of some sort. Slowing her pace, Constellationdancer glanced at the sky. Clear and warm, no chances of rain she could see. Good, that gave her time. Pausing, she blinked. Unsure if she was interrupting something. Was this her territory? Or was it just a random spot? Unsure if she wanted to intrude, Constellationdancer stayed a bit away. She probably looked like a stalker, but she was just a curious cat. The gray Siamese enjoyed the breeze flowing through her pelt, contrasting from the warm kind of hot weather. The she-cat stood, unsure if she should speak. It'd look creepy, but possibly she'd be happy to have some company? The sweet cat didn't like seeing others down or lonely, so took a moment to think of the correct words. Oh! She could comment on her little dirt-thing.. if she could see it. Walking slightly closer, Constellationdancer spotted a couple pretty stars and symbols. "That's pretty!" She mewed, slightly soft as to not.. totally, scare her.
A relaxed sigh left the small, black-and-white furred warrior as she was creating her own little masterpiece in the dirt, caught up in the swirls and squiggles in the dirt made by her delicate paws. Cloverheart put her heart and soul into these, making sure that they were beautiful to her eyes and nowhere where cats, especially the ones who picked on her, would ruin it. Throughout this process, the young she-cat was unaware of the other Skyclan warrior that had come across her little secluded, personal area and was walking closer to her. Cloverheart would have never expected someone to come out here, so far into the hunting grounds - so why would she have a reason to be alert and cautious for others? In retrospect, it was her own fault for letting her guard down after coming out here to get away from those mean fox-hearted cats in the camp. Then, out of the blissful silence, an abrupt voice came into her hearing and the warrior jumped in surprise, whirling around and meeting eyes with a she-cat that she had never met before. Why were they here? Did they want to mock her, insult her, pick on her? Then she realized the words that she had said in the first place. “I.. T-Thanks..” She murmured, stepping in front of her drawing to hide it from prying eyes, remembering when she would draw in the clearing as an apprentice and older apprentices would stomp all over it and laugh. Cloverheart dared not meet the she-cat’s eyes, not liking others to stare at her, feeling like they would immediately make fun of her without her even saying a word. “I.. I’m sorry, did I interrupt a hunt for you or something? I can move somewhere else if I’m interfering with something at all..”
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

There was a lot that Azulpaw could had yowled about...but he didn't. He kept his maw clambered shut, but his eyes burned with fury. Not the anger type of fury, but more so disappointed than anything. He wanted to yell at her, but what would that had done? Made her shut him out even more? The fact that she went to Bluepaw in the first place had to be the thing she done wrong. The first red flag. When did they become close in the first place? Azulpaw was not the type of cat that liked to be confused...so he buried it down. Maybe it didn't matter. She probably had her reason for not telling him. Although he felt that she was still acting daft for thinking he would had rejected her--or, whatever did that mean. Truthfully. The tom could had rejected her now. After all, she was with the tom that wanted him out the picture. Out of the life. That alone made Azulpaw cringed.

But like everything else she said, he buried it down. That was the best thing to do right now. If they started arguing in the middle of the night--and boy! Did he have choice words for her to hear-- but he couldn't risk the fact that Alabasterpaw or Bluepaw might find them together. Another thing Azulpaw didn't care about. He did whatever he wanted--who were they to trample on his fun? But for Asterpaw? In a way he was protecting herself. Behind his bright yellow eyes, were murderous glares that pierced the she cat since she refused to confide in him.

Anything would had been better than her being with Bluepaw--anything at all! It couldn't be the personality that attracted her to the piebald tom. Maybe, yeah, maybe it was. Bluepaw was growing to have a ugly heart, hidden by a well glued mask that was all innocent and happy. In contrast, Azulpaw felt only physical appeal towards Alabasterpaw. She wasn't a bad face to look at--at all. No wonder she got the toms. And, that was alright to Azulpaw. He took what he could get--at this certain time.

Azulpaw was still very unsure about everything happening around them…but maybe it was what Starclan had in mind. Had to be because he knew if he were in control, it would be far from any of this happening. He was allowing it to get to him. Thinking of what made Asterpaw want to go to Bluepaw. Apparently it was by force. Since she said she needed comfort and she got it from him. The past Azulpaw couldn't change, but he wished that she trusted him enough to go to him with her problems. He didn't care what it might have been that she was hiding! He just wanted to help her… Because that's what friends were for. They helped each other. They were there for each other. They counted on one another. They depended on each other.

Azulpaw felt she didn't need him anymore. It made him feel something. Yet, he didn't know what it was… It wasn't a good feeling. And, maybe his silence was a bad thing. How would that had made her feel? Azulpaw felt his whiskers quiver, and he blinked his eyes, slowly getting back into the realm of the world. Maybe that was it. Maybe she didn't trust him enough to keep even her darkest of secrets. Was it even a dark secret? This secret that she talked to Bluepaw about...why was it aggravating him so much? Truthfully, the tom didn't care much about others’ business. As long as they knew how to stay out of his. Maybe, she didn't trust him. But her words were that “she didn't want him to reject her”. That was silly. Very silly. Azulpaw knew that had to be some type of excuse. He wanted to call her out on it, but what that had done but caused more drama? So, instead he kept silent.

Wise old cat, eh? He felt himself smirking before it dead panned into a frown. You didn't though. He would had said that aloud--keeping away from potential arguments was kinda hard for the tom. He didn't want to cause a riot for no reason. Waking up every cat through the night.
He let a smile longer on his maw a while longer at her next words. The conniving Alabasterpaw. She had her ways, her little devious plans. “I think I'll hold a bit on that. It's fun bickering with her if I'm being honest. She can't stand my attitude.” He purred heavily. Sure, he was all fought out when it came to her, but he enjoyed his little remarks when it came to the white feline. It made their relationship...interesting to say the least. He wanted to see how far he could take it when she was ready to break. So far, it hasn't happened, so he found himself pushing his boundaries often.

“Oh, yes! Alli’s a joy to be around. I'm sure I can say the same about, Blue, right?” He asked, a small smile forming on his maw. It was genuine. He didn't notice the venom that Asterpaw was holding down. He felt that everything was normal, but even he knew that things were sinking down. Rather quickly than he expected. Everything had to be alright with everyone. Everyone has to be happy. Azulpaw couldn't imagine Asterpaw being unhappy.

Except he did hear her little conversation with her, something that happened days ago, but still haunted him every now and then. Bits of the little chatter he could remember, but the other parts was a blur to him. Perhaps it didn't stand out as much when he heard the fact that Bluepaw bit her on the ear. Sounds abusive, honestly. He wanted to ask her how she felt about that, but he hoped their relationship was on the right track than it had been in moons.

It was getting late..he figured they should both turn in. Go to their respective nests and fall asleep. He had been up half the night, hoping to get away. Never had he thought he would run into Asterpaw at this time. He did miss talking to her, so he was grateful that he had this time with her.

“Yeah…” He trailed off for a moment, “I hope the same for you and Bluepaw.”
A little bit of her personality was showing through. She wanted to play! Azulpaw never liked to turn down a game...especially when it came to falling out of trees. “I might have to let you win this one,” he purred. “I'm a professional at falling out of trees!” He leaped to his paws, his yellow orbs ready to take off, displaying a new type of fury of confidence.

He hurdled himself past her, taking off, and feeling the night breeze wafting through his fur. It felt amazing. Absolutely magnificent. It made him feel free, almost closing his eyes from the sudden impact of emotion of gave him. This was what made Azulpaw happy. Running--playing around, with someone who had as much as a playful heart as himself. It made him forget about the life he was currently living as the only thing on his mind was winning this race. He would finally have the victory of seeing Asterpaw fall out of a tree…

But did he want to see her hurt herself? The tom thought he should had let her win. He didn't want her to be hurt, but Asterpaw would probably think it was unfair that he was treating her such a way. She knew how to handle herself, but maybe she was more fragile than she was letting on.

It hurt more that Azulpaw hadn't said anything at all. She had been ready for him to yell at her, but... all she had recieved was silence. And it hurt a lot. Not like anything could be done about it though, and Asterpaw decided to move on with life. Push her feelings aside. And it could be done, it just took some effort... monumental on Asterpaw's part, but she did her best. And she did manage! She had pushed them aside! They were just still there. Strong. Hard. The feline couldn't swallow the awful lump she felt in her throat, the feeling that her life was going to be over, all those horrible things... she couldn't swallow them down. An imaginary scenerio played out in her head, where he had been the one she came to. And she had told him. He had helped her, and... things went differently from there. She told him she really, really liked him... and he told her the same. And from there they fell in love, and ended up as mates - and there was no Alabasterpaw and Bluepaw. They were gone. Out of the picture. But that was imaginary, and this was reality. The reality of the situation was that things were going so much worse then she could have ever thought. And it stung her as though she were being killed over and over again, it stung her more then anything else, yet she had to deal with it. Part of Asterpaw wondered if she had ever made him feel this way.

She knew she'd hurt him before. But had it been this bad? Had she really caused him so much emotional pain?... was she causing it even now? But those questions were pushed aside at his smile and question. Oh I'm sure she is. Has she given you any death threats recently? Was what she would have preferred to ask, but the blue feline knew better then to say something like that. It would be stupid. Very extremely stupid to say something like that, and besides! This should be happy from now on. It had been a while since they had been together, so good conversations. Good topics. Maybe she should tell him how things really were. How overbearing Bluepaw was, how scared she was of him, how much she wanted to get out of it... and hesitation showed in her grey-green eyes before she finally sighed and spoke.

"Yep! We do all sorts of things together. And he does a lot for me, I think he really wants me to be happy! He tries, anyways!" It was all she could do to keep from crying, and she hesitated for a moment before continuing. Still her thanks hadn't come from before, and she felt bad about it, so she might as well add this on. He... doesn't really like to play that much, though. I never really got to thank you for before, for - standing up for me. That was nice." Was that why she had started crushing on him?

Nope, no, he had always done that. Had she just always had a crush on him? There was no way of knowing, but it hadn't been there one day and then it had. Whatever the reason. Whatever the cause, it was there, and Asterpaw wasn't able to stop it. It was so much better to get to talk to Azulpaw now. She almost felt better just being around him. Because StarClan only knew how much she had missed him. It was almost like going through an emotional death, only easier. The she cat sighed and did her best to look happy and alert as she watched the tom. And then her idea to play had come, and she had brought it up, and now he was taking her up on it. "Professional is one word for it," She mewed with a playful roll of her eyes. "Either way I come in first at something. Gotcha there," Her eyes twinkled brightly as she recalled him telling her that he was always the best. She could be number two, but he was the best. If she won, she was the best at that, and if she had to fall from the tree... well, it was easy to be the best at that! Depending on what kind of a tree-falling competition it was, how hurt or how not-hurt you could be. She wasn't really in the mood for getting hurt that evening, especially because Bluepaw would go on the warpath the next day. And he was even scarier when he was like that. It made Asterpaw nervous. She wished he could listen to her instead of having her be like a trophy wife, but... it seemed that that was all she was. A trophy for him. To put up on a pedastal and brag about, and then snap whenever any other cat wanted her. Why? Because he was just like that, and Asterpaw absolutely hated it. Seeing him take off, her eyes flashed and she laughed momentarily before she chased after him.

"I never said 'go,' you little cheater!" It was a joke. And the laughter showed in her voice... this had been what she needed, she needed to laugh. Needed to play. Needed to be able to joke around with him as she had before the days of Alabasterpaw and Bluepaw's terrifying reign. They seemed to have a dark cloud over the she cat's head - and Azulpaw's too. Reigning them in. Telling them no.

Who do they think they are? I should be able to have friends regardless of whether Alli and Blue want me to or not!

That defiant thought passed through her head before she thought of Bluepaw hurting her over that. And the thought passed just as quickly as it had come, leaving her feeling somewhat weaker and more defenseless. But she pushed onwards, towards the tree... she could see it... she was almost there... and she brushed up against it, not even realizing where Azulpaw was. It didn't matter. Whether he had gotten there first or not didn't matter, none of this mattered, because either way she had won something. Asterpaw couldn't read minds, and if Azulpaw had held back and let her win, she would never know. Right now she was proud of herself. Had she been able to read his mind, she probably would have been angry with him for treating her like she was broken. But... he would have been right. She was. Broken and fragile and delicate and she needed to be treated as though she had to be wrapped up in 'caution' stickers. Because Asterpaw had been broken more then she would ever admit, out loud, that was. She would never admit that she was a broken cat out loud. It was hard for her to face facts herself. Others could tell that she was broken, but she wouldn't tell them that. They could figure it out on their own or they didn't need to know at all and besides, Asterpaw wasn't really looking fowards to thinking about the fact that she needed help for her brokenness.

She didn't.

She was fine.

She had always been fine and she would always be fine.

Alabasterpaw didn't matter, it didn't... none of it did... because she was fine. And she didn't need a victory to prove that. She needed no one, or at least she wanted to believe that. But I need him. In her mind's eye, she could see Azulpaw... she knew that she needed him, and she wasn't too stubborn to admit that. She did need him. More then she would let on out loud, but she had told him this before and she would say it again. I need you. How she wished she could just let go and say those words, but she couldn't. She wouldn't let go. It was too hard and she was too scared of the rejection that might come. What if he laughed at her? What if he rejected her? What if he thought she was weak and stupid and helpless?

Nope, no chance. She never stood a chance with a tom like him. Maybe before she had become a murderer, but now? If he ever knew... if he ever found out... no, Asterpaw's life had changed to a dark one of fear and secrets and lies. A dark one of deals and going behind her future significant other's back. A dark life of betrayals. She felt as though she had betrayed everyone in her life in that moment. No one needed her. She was the one who needed other cats. She was the one who needed Azulpaw. He didn't need her, and he never had. And he never would, now. Her fantasy was just that - a fantasy.

He didn't need her.

He didn't want her.

Nobody did.

Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
A relaxed sigh left the small, black-and-white furred warrior as she was creating her own little masterpiece in the dirt, caught up in the swirls and squiggles in the dirt made by her delicate paws. Cloverheart put her heart and soul into these, making sure that they were beautiful to her eyes and nowhere where cats, especially the ones who picked on her, would ruin it. Throughout this process, the young she-cat was unaware of the other Skyclan warrior that had come across her little secluded, personal area and was walking closer to her. Cloverheart would have never expected someone to come out here, so far into the hunting grounds - so why would she have a reason to be alert and cautious for others? In retrospect, it was her own fault for letting her guard down after coming out here to get away from those mean fox-hearted cats in the camp. Then, out of the blissful silence, an abrupt voice came into her hearing and the warrior jumped in surprise, whirling around and meeting eyes with a she-cat that she had never met before. Why were they here? Did they want to mock her, insult her, pick on her? Then she realized the words that she had said in the first place. “I.. T-Thanks..” She murmured, stepping in front of her drawing to hide it from prying eyes, remembering when she would draw in the clearing as an apprentice and older apprentices would stomp all over it and laugh. Cloverheart dared not meet the she-cat’s eyes, not liking others to stare at her, feeling like they would immediately make fun of her without her even saying a word. “I.. I’m sorry, did I interrupt a hunt for you or something? I can move somewhere else if I’m interfering with something at all..”
Constellationgazer blinked, studying the little patterns. It was cute, little stars and patterns in the dirt. She smiled at the she-cat she'd never talked with, she hadn't really seen her before. Constellationdancer smiled genuinely at the she-cat. She liked the work she put into her little designs, they were really pretty. The she-cat seemed nervous, making her curious. The young Siamese blinked, a glitter of warmth in her eyes. She thought she caught the scent of another warrior, but she shrugged it off. It was a SkyClan scent, surely it would cause no harm? Constellationdancer wasn't sure where she was, actually. Somewhere in the territory for sure, somewhere she'd never really been. She realized she'd stumbled across this place after walking around randomly. Huh, convenient. Constellationdancer stretched, a smile still on her face. She was a sweet cat, one who wanted the best for her Clan. She hoped she hadn't scared the she-cat too badly, that wasn't her intention. She sat, purring softly. Constellationdancer's smile widened as she flicked her tail. She didn't have any bad intentions, just wanting to chat with the she-cat. "No problem!" Constellationdancer chirped, tilting her head slightly but deciding not to ask why she hid the little drawing. It was her choice if she wanted others to see her design, so she didn't pester her about it. Constellationdancer just sat, waiting for something to talk about. She avoided eye-contact, and she licked her paw awkwardly. She set it down, shuffling her paws and her tail flicking. "No! I just stumbled here randomly, you don't have to move." She shook her head.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Constellationgazer blinked, studying the little patterns. It was cute, little stars and patterns in the dirt. She smiled at the she-cat she'd never talked with, she hadn't really seen her before. Constellationdancer smiled genuinely at the she-cat. She liked the work she put into her little designs, they were really pretty. The she-cat seemed nervous, making her curious. The young Siamese blinked, a glitter of warmth in her eyes. She thought she caught the scent of another warrior, but she shrugged it off. It was a SkyClan scent, surely it would cause no harm? Constellationdancer wasn't sure where she was, actually. Somewhere in the territory for sure, somewhere she'd never really been. She realized she'd stumbled across this place after walking around randomly. Huh, convenient. Constellationdancer stretched, a smile still on her face. She was a sweet cat, one who wanted the best for her Clan. She hoped she hadn't scared the she-cat too badly, that wasn't her intention. She sat, purring softly. Constellationdancer's smile widened as she flicked her tail. She didn't have any bad intentions, just wanting to chat with the she-cat. "No problem!" Constellationdancer chirped, tilting her head slightly but deciding not to ask why she hid the little drawing. It was her choice if she wanted others to see her design, so she didn't pester her about it. Constellationdancer just sat, waiting for something to talk about. She avoided eye-contact, and she licked her paw awkwardly. She set it down, shuffling her paws and her tail flicking. "No! I just stumbled here randomly, you don't have to move." She shook her head.
@The Little Robin
A small rabbit was scuffling around on the ground, and the feline nearby was watching carefully, narrowing her bright green gaze on the long-eared creature. Suddenly, it hopped forward a bit, causing the warrior to carefully follow. Once again, it moved forwards, and Okapileap followed once more. This went on for awhile, the oddly-patterened she-cat growing frustrated as the rabbit kept moving. This was ridiculous. Why couldn't it just stay in one place. Finally getting fed up with waiting for so long, she sprung forward, alerting the rabbit and causing it to dash away. Okapileap followed closely behind, but the rabbit gradually gained distance and, when a low- hanging, thin branch smacked the molly in the face, the prey got away. Okapileap shook her head, her cheek stinging, and she let out a yowl, "Fox-scat!" She couldn't believe that'd happened, and instead of going back to hunting, she decided to walk around and cool off after the failed catch. Shortly after, though, she heard talking a small ways away and followed them in search of the source. A smile made its way to her face as she found two she-cats chatting, and her hunt was forgotten as she bounded forward and brightly greeted them, "Hi there! I'm Okapileap, what are your names? What'cha talking about?" She wasn't at all shy, and didn't hesitate to approach them, taking no notice of how shy one of them looked.
She'd never seen either of them before, but she knew they were in SkyClan by the way they smelled. Hopefully she could make friends with the two. Okapileap loved friends, and would be friends with anyone who wanted to. She looked around, realizing she wasn't sure where they were. She hadn't been paying attention during her chase, nor her aimless wandering, but she didn't worry much about it. She knew she was still in the territory, so she could easily find her way back. Or, even easier, she could go back with these two. Surely they knew where they were. As she was looking around, she saw that the shy-looking she-cat seemed to be hiding something, though a small part was showing, and Okapileap liked it. "Oh! What's that? Can I see it?" She questioned, gesturing to the markings carved into the ground. She couldn't see enough of it to see what it was, but it surely sparked her curiosity.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@The Little Robin
A small rabbit was scuffling around on the ground, and the feline nearby was watching carefully, narrowing her bright green gaze on the long-eared creature. Suddenly, it hopped forward a bit, causing the warrior to carefully follow. Once again, it moved forwards, and Okapileap followed once more. This went on for awhile, the oddly-patterened she-cat growing frustrated as the rabbit kept moving. This was ridiculous. Why couldn't it just stay in one place. Finally getting fed up with waiting for so long, she sprung forward, alerting the rabbit and causing it to dash away. Okapileap followed closely behind, but the rabbit gradually gained distance and, when a low- hanging, thin branch smacked the molly in the face, the prey got away. Okapileap shook her head, her cheek stinging, and she let out a yowl, "Fox-scat!" She couldn't believe that'd happened, and instead of going back to hunting, she decided to walk around and cool off after the failed catch. Shortly after, though, she heard talking a small ways away and followed them in search of the source. A smile made its way to her face as she found two she-cats chatting, and her hunt was forgotten as she bounded forward and brightly greeted them, "Hi there! I'm Okapileap, what are your names? What'cha talking about?" She wasn't at all shy, and didn't hesitate to approach them, taking no notice of how shy one of them looked.
She'd never seen either of them before, but she knew they were in SkyClan by the way they smelled. Hopefully she could make friends with the two. Okapileap loved friends, and would be friends with anyone who wanted to. She looked around, realizing she wasn't sure where they were. She hadn't been paying attention during her chase, nor her aimless wandering, but she didn't worry much about it. She knew she was still in the territory, so she could easily find her way back. Or, even easier, she could go back with these two. Surely they knew where they were. As she was looking around, she saw that the shy-looking she-cat seemed to be hiding something, though a small part was showing, and Okapileap liked it. "Oh! What's that? Can I see it?" She questioned, gesturing to the markings carved into the ground. She couldn't see enough of it to see what it was, but it surely sparked her curiosity.
Constellationdancer pricked her ears, hearing something. Scenting the air, she caught the smell of rabbit and cat. SkyClan, to be specific. Standing and trying to spot the source, she saw a bit of white fur followed by a she-cat. She'd never seen her before, perhaps she was friendly? She didn't want to disturb her hunt, watching silently, interested how she'd catch the rabbit. Unsure if she was being rude, Constellationdancer moved slightly so the other she-cat could see if she wanted, her ears pricked as she waited for the she-cat to notice them. She sprang at the rabbit, following it as it ran. Not the best idea, but okay She thought, the rabbit slowly gaining distance from the molly. She got smacked in the face with a branch, making Constellationdancer cringe slightly. She yowled, and the she-cat couldn't help but take a step forwards. She sat, wondering if the she-cat would try to hunt again. She'd failed rather badly at the last few minutes. She must've heard them, because the molly was rather close and seemed to notice them.
She walked forwards, coming into view as Constellationdancer noticed her odd pattern, interested. She didn't mind as she walked towards them, though she felt that the other she-cat might've. "Hello! I'm Constellationdancer. We were just talking about a thing or two." She replied, a grin on her face at the energy radiating off this she-cat. The other cat must've been uncomfortable, however. Constellationdancer didn't think she'd seen this cat before, she would've noticed. She grinned at the she-cat, hoping she could befriend her. She liked to meet new cats and befriend them, it felt nice to know she could trust them. She watched her glance around, it was a remote area after all. She hadn't been paying attention while wandering, so she couldn't tell her where they were. Constellationdancer knew she wasn't in the Outskirts or Dusk Syndicate, so she was content. She sat, licking her paw and curling her tail around them. Surely she could get back to camp with some help from.. whoever this she-cat drawing was. She turned to the oddly-patterned she-cat, smiling. She scooted a bit to the side, letting the other cat decide if she wanted to show the picture. Constellationdancer couldn't really decide for her, it wasn't her business. She smiled reassuringly to the she-cat that was drawing.