Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:30 PM
Strike Hard [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:27 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:22 PM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:15 PM
Badger’s Den
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:13 PM

Old February 6th, 2023, 04:13 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@MangoLovesCheese @Cherry~ @Undertaker

(Yes, they are, Willow'Paw will die during this)

Willow'Paw still struggled beneath the tom
Old February 6th, 2023, 06:16 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Hey, sorry but Deadwish is not supposed to get caught...hes supposed to stay in Shadowclan. I don't know where to privately do this which I do apologize for.
Hes not supposed to get caught therefore I will not respond to this @Cherry~ @Pluto! @Undertaker
Old February 6th, 2023, 06:23 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Cherry~ @Pluto! @Undertaker @NinjaBloss ]

For some reason, spring on the horizon brought out the stupid in cats. First the whole meeting drama, then the bunny-lover, now this. Rosecougar padded into the clearing where Willowpaw had evidently been attacked and Deadwish... seemed to have a deathwish. "Deadwish... how... fitting." She commented, as her small tawny frame slithered into the clearing, icy eyes on Willowpaw and the warrior. She noted the presence of Shadowfur and Vixensnarl- two Enforcers who would hopefully have the sense not to try and boss her around.

Seeing as Deathwish was already being attacked, Rosecougar lunged forward, and attempted to grab onto the apprentice's scruff and pull her out of harms way. She typically wouldn't waste her time intervening with natural selection, but now that she was spotted, she had to do something. So she settled for trying to tug Willowpaw to the edge of the clearing, to give the Enforcers room to... do their thing.

Last edited by poppy; February 6th, 2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old February 6th, 2023, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkfall

As much as he hated to admit it, Shadowfur had a good enough point. Hunting together is what friends do, after all, he and Larkfire had spared once while they were apprentices. He was getting ready to agree until he heard Larkfire’s voice. The she-cat brought up how they hadn’t hunted together before (which was true obviously), and then said she’d go off on her own before walking off.

Darkfall fixed Shadowfur with a questioning look and a shrug ”What’s her problem?” he asked. It couldn’t have been something he did, at least he didn’t think so… The black tabby couldn’t remember doing anything to draw the ire of the she-cat, but she was prone to frequent mood swings when the two talked so he wasn’t quite sure. For all he knew, she couldd be holding onto something that happened moons ago. ”I guess you’re stuck with me Shadowfur,” Darkfall said with a half grin.

Shadowfur blinked in surprise as Larkfire once again rejected his proposal and volunteered to hunt alone. He wouldn't continue to argue; it wasn't like he could force the pair to hunt together.

Darkfall seemed equally as surprised at her reaction. Shadowfur only gave a shrug in response; at times cats acted in ways that even his perceptive mind couldn't comprehend. Perhaps Larkfire is simply more anti-social than I previously thought.

Turning back to Darkfall, he said, "Let's see if we can find a large prey animal and take it down together. Perhaps a large hare, closer to our border with WindClan?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 7th, 2023, 03:48 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Moonkit (she/her)
Black calico with half face ginger and amber eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Moonkit stopped, her muscles suddenly tense and still. Oh, crap... here we go again. But this time it wasn't another kit or apprentice, but none other that Mirehound. One of the most known, skilled warriors in Shadowclan. She grinned her teeth for a moment in the darkness, realizing that from the mouth of such a warrior would sure come word to Dawnstar herself. I'm not even an apprentice, what will she do then? Demote me to "before-kit"? She wouldn't survive the humiliation, not now that she was finally going to get her apprentice name at the age of 8 moons old.

She glanced rapidly at Asterpaw and brushed her tail on her mouth, signaling that she wanted to speak. At least first.
"It's not, we were actually... training." And I wouldn't call it a whole, complete lie. I learnt to hide in the shadows and catch frogs here, didn't I?
"But, you know... It would be even more useful and enjoyable with a warrior to teach us. And now-" She raised her gaze at the black, star specked sky, "is just the right time to do it, isn't it? After all, Shadowclan cats train in the dark."

By now her night escapes had been found out so many times that the fact didn't shock her too much anymore. Firstly, her brother Pinepaw. Then, a warrior named Dappledleaf that had gave them a useless, effortless warning... then Asterpaw, who had wanted to come too. And now a full grown warrior. This is the most tough, though.

[ @cottagecake @daenerys ]
Old February 7th, 2023, 04:04 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoLovesCheese View Post
Mintbranch nodded once again, "Ok, I think so as well." he mewed in agreement. Mintbranch brushed past her in a friendly way, his brown tail whisking over her head in a playful way as his white coat and brown splotches shone in the light. Mintbranch was a truly majestic cat, his minty green hues landing on Cloversun as he mewed. "Come along then"
Cloverpaw padded along behind Mintbranch until they reached their destination at the edge of the clearing. She scented the air, then crouched down. Three moons as an apprentice, she was used to the other warriors taking the initiative.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 7th, 2023 at 05:28 AM.
Old February 7th, 2023, 08:10 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mintbranch lifted his tail and lightly placed it against a branch, he snapped it with a paw and then the mouse ran, the sound echoed across making it seem like it came from the opposite side. Soon the large vole had ran straight into his brown paws. He snapped its neck in his jaws. Licking his mouth he buried his prey and crouched. "Your a warrior no?" he meowed
Old February 7th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Oh right, I totally forgot about that sorry," said Shadefrost with a little nervous chuckle. "However, I can't really think of anything that will be a good substitute for practice and leaves won't work since they don't operate like living creatures. Plus, I'm pretty sure that if we tried that idea it'll still be hard for you when you start actually hunting."
"ok, if i accidentally scare all the prey in the forest away, don't blame me." Cougarpaw grumbled. (Foxpaw now uses just He/Him pronouns and goes by Cougarpaw)

He then sniffed the air, trying to see if he could pick out some prey
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old February 7th, 2023, 01:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes

Dogtooth had been falling behind, her exhaustion had grown into a monster in [B][/B]her belly that dragged her down. Or maybe more like a boulder sitting on her back hitching a ride to who knows where. In other words, Dog was miserable. When she was given an apprentice she didn’t even have the energy to make introductions, only to briefly catch a glimpse of the young toms face for future reference.

Now had come the day where she finally mustered up the courage to seek him out. The sun had just vegan to rise, bathing the hills in a golden and purple hue, the territory however was still shrouded in a shadow, enough to see, not enough to see confidently. There was a nip in the air, though the air itself was still. “I’m sorry.” the warrior mumbled over her shoulder towards the small cream coloured tom. “I should have taken you out earlier.” she was sorry, even if her tone betrayed it.

@Rabbiteye

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 7th, 2023, 02:14 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Dogtooth | she/her
A cinnamon tortoiseshell she cat with brown eyes

Dogtooth had been falling behind, her exhaustion had grown into a monster in her belly that dragged her down. Or maybe more like a boulder sitting on her back hitching a ride to who knows where. In other words, Dog was miserable. When she was given an apprentice she didn’t even have the energy to make introductions, only to briefly catch a glimpse of the young toms face for future reference.

Now had come the day where she finally mustered up the courage to seek him out. The sun had just vegan to rise, bathing the hills in a golden and purple hue, the territory however was still shrouded in a shadow, enough to see, not enough to see confidently. There was a nip in the air, though the air itself was still. “I’m sorry.” the warrior mumbled over her shoulder towards the small cream coloured tom. “I should have taken you out earlier.” she was sorry, even if her tone betrayed it.

@Rabbiteye

Eggpaw swished his tail as he padded behind his mentor. His ears kept pricked, excited for the hours ahead. This was the earliest he had been out of camp, the sounds and smells were all so interesting. There were songbirds singing in the dawn light, lacking as it was, and mice scrambling out of their cosy nests. The dark-spotted tom wracked out a yawn, but quickly tried to hide it. He didn't say anything to Dogtooth's apology. He wished he had taken him out sooner too. He raised his head to take in a deep breath of morning air, then spoke. "What are we going to do? Hunting? Or battle training?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 7th, 2023 at 02:14 PM.