Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old February 4th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Yewbranch padded through the forest, paws moving without thinking. Being scolded by a senior warrior in front of Icestar didn't do much for his reputation. That Quailears, he would pay.
Yewbranch went over in his head what he could do to the older tom cat without having it drawn back to him. Something for another day... He growled as he stalked through the forest, paws messy as he went over in his head.
Maybe he should hunt, show up with prey to the meeting and show Icestar how good a warrior he really was. Yeah that's what he would do.
He paused and scented the air. The scent of mouse was evident in the air. That must be Waterbarn.
He rushed forwards. He would catch as many mice as he could before the meeting! Yeah!
He started the scent for mice, he could smell so many, but he couldn't see any!
This might take a while.

----

After his quick meal to keep up the old tom's strength, Quailears padded through the territory, short legs working quickly underneath him to get him to Waterbarn. His head was hung low, scenting the other cats that made their way to the new Shadowclan territory. He could scent two cats that had been at the meeting after the meeting. Cherrymist and Yewbranch. Older scents underneath were from hunting patrols from before.
He followed these scents, ducking under bushes and fallen trees to get to the Waterbarn, his ears pricking to the sounds of running water.
Quailears was here.
He caught sight of Yewbranch angrily running after a small pack of mice, three small creatures just ahead of the taupe warrior.
The senior warrior shook his head at the tom. He was never going to catch a mouse like that. Quailears had honed the craft of chasing after prey instead of leaping on it, his short legs now allowing him to leap like the other cats of Shadowclan.
As Yewbranch flew by again, the mice ahead of him, Yewbranch struck out with a paw, swiftly killing one of the mice.

--

Seeing Quailears kill one of his mice made Yewbranch's blood boil. "I can catch them!" He hissed. All he had gotten so far was a few mouthfuls of mouse tail. He took a flying leap and landed messily, landing on the two mice. They didn't die, but scrabbled out from under the dark warrior before he could catch them.
Before Quailears could pick up his mouse, Yewbranch snagged it out from under the paw of the tom. "I chased them!" He hissed placing it off to the side. He would catch more.

---

"And I caught it." Quailear's expression didn't change, still stoic as ever as he padded away from the angry tom cat. Yewbranch was always a thorn in the old tom's side. Even when Yewbranch was Yewpaw, one of Quailears' apprentices, he thought he was better then anyone.
As he padded by, watching Yewbranch bound on to try and catch more mice, he snagged the mouse he cat and carried it into the Waterbarn.
He was still early for the meeting and saw Cherrymist sitting inside the building already.
"Hello." He rumbled, his voice booming from his chest, as he set the mouse in the middle of the empty building.
Old February 4th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark padded in behind some of the newer cats, his eyes flickered in Thunderhowl's direction before turning to Cherrymist alongside Quailears and Yewbranch. It wasn't that he minded, but he wasn't sure why Yewbranch was hunting right now. They were here for a meeting not an all eat buffet. The deputy didn't bother saying anything about it as he took a seat near the waterwheel. He wanted to know what Icestar had called them for.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 4th, 2020, 03:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Undertaker
Head perking up seeing beastspark. The she cat stood up and head over to them only to give some of the newer cats a small scowl .
She dipped her head "so ...do we just wait for icestar?" Cherrymist asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

"No, we just start without her." Dawnstripe's irritated sarcastic voice came from the entrance as she limped her way in. She shot a glare in Cherrymist's direction finding her question rather stupid. The warrior twitched her tail her mood rather foul. The walk from the camp to the waterbarn, combined with the chill and her restlessness, put her in a bad mood with her shoulder acting up. Ignoring the others, the grumpy feline made her way further from everyone else and sat down. The warrior began cleaning herself since she felt so disgusting.
@SilentLamb

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 4th, 2020, 04:39 PM

@Moonraven @Casper
Ears flicking at Dawnstripes words . The molly gave a shrug. She couldn't help it that she was impatient ... grump.. .
Looking around the barn Cherrymist just decided to sit again. " nice to see you too " she meowed with a sigh. Pretty soon she began flicking her tail with great impatience . Looking out into the open "I just want to get this started "

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 05:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At Cherrymist's impatience, Thunderhowl raised his brow at her. "I didn't know Icestar invited kits to this." It was childish of her to be so restless to get started-- especially when she implied wanting to start without Icestar. This was Icestar's meeting, not this oversize kitten.

[ @SilentLamb ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 4th, 2020, 06:12 PM

@BILL.
giving an irritated ear flick . She gave a small glare at thunderhowl. " and clearly you've never been excited beyond the stars before . You have no idea how important this is to me right now. " she meowed . For icestar to get a chance to notice her? This was what she wanted more than anything ! Ignoring the rest of the remarks from other she looked outside and waited . flee brains....what's so wrong with voicing my impatience !? I'm still waiting for icestars word! And yes I may wanna start right now....but I know better . And I don't need to explain that to these....pathetic rats...aside from dawnstripe.

Old February 4th, 2020, 06:59 PM
work is never done

"Impatience ain't my pool of water," Thunderhowl told her dryly. "Not when this meetin' is dependent on our leader's arrival. Don't know why you'd be so eager to get started when she ain't here yet."

[ @SilentLamb ]

Last edited by BEAR.; February 4th, 2020 at 07:00 PM.
Old February 4th, 2020, 07:12 PM

@BILL.
Flaring her nostrils . She fought back to explain ...but her slowly rising anger thought other wise. " what's so wrong with voicing my impatience? I still know better , I'm still waiting . I'm not that dumb . It's my own problem anyways " she said in an cranky tone. This tom was getting on her nerves...

Old February 4th, 2020, 07:59 PM
work is never done

"It makes you sound like a kit." This cat could be pissy all she wanted, it didn't change how she appeared to him. Her whining as an attempt to defend her behavior wasn't helping her case in the slightest, and Thunderhowl wasn't sold on her performance."Grow up, will you? You're a warrior-- stop actin' like you belong in the nursery."

[ @SilentLamb ]