Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 6th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
@Undertaker - [is it ok if Poppyshine bursts in here blabbering about t a dead apprentice they found on a patrol?]
Sure, why not.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 6th, 2020, 09:10 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker - [thx!]

Poppyshine burst into the leader's den, panting heavily. The queen had not run so fast in a long time. "D-Dawnstar!" she said, "We found Chickadeepaw - she's dead!" She paused again to catch her breath and regain a little of her composure, although she'd probably ruined that already. "It was WindClan! There's rabbit scent all over! Crowpaw and Ghosttail and someone else," she couldn't remember their name and decided it wasn't important, "are still out there, bringing the apprentice back. I think they want to raid WindClan!" She didn't think they would do it without Dawnstar's approval though. This whole thing made Poppyshine very nervous. She had kits, and the experience made her worried about them greatly.

[What really happened is Chickadee crossed the border and Russet of WC attacked her. He thought she was playing dumb and tried to fight her, but she was trembling and he accidentally slashed her neck. He ran off in fear of being caught by ShC.]

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 7th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Paradise
She hated it when cats came in without asking first, it was disrespectful to her and just rude. Dawnstar had the strongest urge to ran her claws through Poppyshine's pelt. She didn't, news of the dead apprentice barely phased her. She had just named that cat an apprentice not long ago, if she was already dead then the fault was her own... or her mentor for being an incompetent failure. One less weakling to destroy ShadowClan's reputation.

The flat expression morphed in something unreadable when WindClan was brought up. Oh, now this she could use. Yes, yes, yes! She could play with a lot. It was too bad she had lost another pawn, still, it wasn't like ShadowClan need the apprentice and now Dawnstar had an even better reason to antagonize the bunnies.

"I don't give a mousedung about what they want, no one is raiding anyone without my say so." She growled although it lacked much fire, she was too busy thinking right now.

'Deary, there's a dead clanmate, at least pretend to care.'

'Dead cad! can me have dhe eyes? please! please! me'll be gwood.'

It was hard for her to fix her face into something symbolizing false sympathy? Sadness, she truly didn't care. She blocked out whatever it was Sanity was saying, Common and Madness were distracting as it was.

"I'll deal with it, no one does anything until I say so, WindClan will pay for this."

[So basically it's ShadowClan's fault again, and we're just going to blame it all on WindClan, as usual. Great! ]

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old November 8th, 2020, 10:44 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Poppyshine let out a sigh of relief as Dawnstar said they wouldn't be raiding WindClan. But then she said she'd deal with it, and Poppyshine decided that was worse. She nodded shakily though, to upset to argue, and backed out of the den silently, heading back towards the den.
@Undertaker - {Lol yay! I also play Russetpaw btw, do you mind not shredding him quite yet?]

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 9th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Engine engine number nine

[ @Undertaker; ]

Ebonyfang padded up to the leaders den, wanting to talk about a couple of warriors he had problems with for a herb patrol. The large black cat glanced around the den, not entering. He did have respect for a cats personal space. Sure he was starting to become a little mean, but he did still have respect. "Dawnstar I must speak with you about a couple of warriors who were too lazy to finish their herb patrol. I've dealt with it, but I think you need to keep watch on them.", Ebonyfang meowed, no emotions in his voice. He looked at her with his usual grumpy face.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 10th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Siren Bliss
Her cool gaze shifted over to the large black tom as he strolled towards her den, but had some sense to not enter without an invitation. Dawnstar still wasn't overly fond of Ebonyfang, but mother liked him enough apparently.

"Come in," she called, slowly rising from her nest to shake out her pelt. " I had trouble with the last few patrols I sent out, cats are starting to slake off." A deep growl rumbled from her broad chest while she locked eyes with the medicine cat.

"You said you dealt with it, how?" Dawnstar inquired, wondering if the punishment he dealt out was severe enough for cats to start taking patrols more seriously.

Purrks

Last edited by Undertaker; November 10th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.
Old November 10th, 2020, 08:22 PM

[ @Undertaker; ]

Ebonyfang padded in quietly as she allowed him to come in. The tom saw her lock eyes with her, but he still showed no emotions. Even he didn't know what he was feeling inside. He was scared of her thats for sure. "Yeah apparently cats don't know how to make themselves useful.", he added. Ebonyfang was prepared for the question that came after. That was a good question and he knew it was coming.

"I made them clean out every den. I told them if some of them were going to act like apprentices they might as well do apprentices duties.", Ebonyfang responded. The next punishment would be far worse if he continued to see it happened. Soon he would make them wish for crossing him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 21st, 2020, 10:11 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Siren Bliss
Dawnstar scowled softly as the tom explained what had done for the lack of herbs. It was soft if you asked her but no softer than the ones she had dished out.

"The next time anyone fails one of your patrols, do with them as you please, but I want their names. I need to know if they'll continue this behavior, severe measures will have to be taken if they do." She orders, staring at Ebonyfang with a frigid glare. Usually, she'd let him go with that, but then recalled something her mother said.

"Icestar said you've been speaking to her?" It ended in the form of a question, clearing expecting the tom to fill it in.

Purrks

Old November 22nd, 2020, 02:51 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunpaw walked in.
She had never been into DawnStar's den.
Sunpaw also seemed to agree with her about Failpaw too.
She walked in to see if she was there.
Sunpaw was really disappointed that her mentor had been ignoring for a LONG time.
Hopefully DawnStar could do something. @Undertaker
Old November 22nd, 2020, 07:01 PM

[ @Undertaker; ]

Ebonyfang could see she wasn't impressed with the way he handled the lazy cats. Next time he'll make sure they go hunting for as long as he wants. That should show them that patrols are to be taken seriously. The tkm didn't say anything. The next time he would give her names, so she could help deal with them.

The large black tom looked at her as she asked hin a question about Icestar. "Yes I've been talking to her.", he responded. She wasn't the only one he was talking to, but that was saved for his own knowledge. It wasn't anything important really to her at least. It was medicine cat business.