Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 29th, 2020, 05:10 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Doeflame slipped in, her tail waving at her apprentice. It would be good for Littlepaw to get a patrol under his paws. After all, he should know what the other clans smell like, and how to scent mark. Once she was sure he had seen her, she turned to Dawnstripe before mewing I'd be glad to go on a patrol. Hopefully she wouldn't mind Littlepaw coming. But there were other apprentices here too, so it would probably be ok? @Undertaker @Flowerfeather2000
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:39 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Gleampelt walked over this might give me time away from camp for a while so she said "I can do any patrol you want me to do I don't have much to do anyway" @Undertaker
Old September 29th, 2020, 08:13 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @Undertaker ]

Scowling as he heard the wretched screech of his so called leader, the only thing that brung him over was the thought of getting away from her madness for a while and causing his own. Smirking at the thought he padded over quickly, chuckling under his breath. "I can do a patrol, better than sitting around all day," he meowed, glancing around and wondering which unlucky cats would get put with him.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old September 29th, 2020, 08:30 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

--Stardust--

[ @Undertaker ]

Stardust bounded up, her paws pounding on the earth as she ran. Hoping no cat would find Emberpaw, the apprentice she had killed, sat down and tried to look casual, licking a paw and stroking it over her face. Dawnstar, let me lead a hunting patrol, please. Stardust narrowed her eyes slyly as the thought of more cats to try and get at. This would be perfect if Dawnstar gave her permission.
Old September 29th, 2020, 02:32 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Doeflame slipped in, her tail waving at her apprentice. It would be good for Littlepaw to get a patrol under his paws. After all, he should know what the other clans smell like, and how to scent mark. Once she was sure he had seen her, she turned to Dawnstripe before mewing I'd be glad to go on a patrol. Hopefully she wouldn't mind Littlepaw coming. But there were other apprentices here too, so it would probably be ok? @Undertaker @Flowerfeather2000
Littlepaw said: "can I come"?
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 29th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstripe counted the number of cats that gathered around her, a stern frown crossed her maw.

'What lazy cats, no wonder you call them rats.'

'Sweep! sweep, wet's put dem aww to sweep. Fowevew and evew and evew. hahaha!'

The leader's head jerked from the right to the left, giving herself a good shake, and flattened her ears against her skull. She hissed a soft shut up, snapping to attention as a few cats called out to her.

"We're going to try and do patrols differently. Several of you constantly failed to report back after finishing patrols. Since you're all willingly voulenteering I'm expecting better results." Her glossy amber eyes glared at each and every gathered cat.

[Optional Prompt: You are passing through a stream when a fish jumps up and slaps you in the face.]
"Talonestone[ @bmkmb ], you can take out a hunting patrol. Find your apprentice, and take Finpaw [ @Finpaw ] with you." Talonestone has proven to be one of the more quieter cats. The quite ones were the ones everyone needed to watch out for. She wasn't sure what went through his head, just knew that he like hanging out with the blind rat, who hung out with the other rats.

[You don't need a prompt, but here is one anyway. Use it if you want.
Optional Prompt: Someone is munching on herbs]
"Ebonyfang [ @Handsome Lion], take Pumpkinpaw [ @Willowfern ] with you on your herb patrol. You may visit the Moonlit Grove, stay away from the place I buried Icestar." She warned with hiss.

'dat one is too eagew!'

Dawnstripe swung her head over to Stardust, she had a feel that cat was up to something. Madness didn't like her, but Madness was insane.

[Optional Prompt: You hear a noise but don't see anyone or smell any prey.]

"Windstrike [ @Pepperkins ], take Stardust [@Snowy the Alpha wolf ] and check out ThunderClan's borders." Dawnstripe's eyes lingered on Stardust for an extra moment before turning away. Whatever she had going it better not cause the leader any trouble. She'd have to change the molly's name after she gained her official title, a clan was only big enough for one Star and that would be her!

[Optional Prompt: two cats get into a fight over the same piece of prey they were stalking ]

"Hogsnout [ @wren ], go with Silvermist [ @~dust~ ] and Shallowsparrow [ @Star Wolf ] to RiverClan's border. I haven't heard anything from those guppies in a bit, make sure they aren't taking our territory." That was the last thing she needed right now. She had enough on her plate as it was.

[Optional Prompt: Its a Skunk! ]
"Gleampelt [ @Neon Lights ], go with your apprentice, Doeflame [ @gs29513 ] and Littlepaw [@Flowerfeather2000 ] to check WindClan's border. If you see any of those fleabags, shred them, I won't have them thinking we're weak." Dawnstripe had a score to settle with WindClan, Twilightstar in particular. She was the reason for ShadowClan's humiliation, she'd pay the price for it!

[Optional Prompt: Someone gets stuck in mud.]
"Doetuft [ @Arie ]," She made sure to spat the she-cat name in disdain. Dawnstripe hated cats with disabilties, but should they prove to overcome them, they had the drive and will to survive. So Dawnstripe pretty much disliked the she-cat because she hung out with the behemoth. "Find your apprentice and go with Adderfang [ @Rani ] on a hunting patrol. I don't expect much from you, but do try and bring something back for the clan." She couldn't see the sneer, but Dawnstripe was pretty sure it could be heard in her voice.

"Adderfang, you can give me the report before you leave." Dawnstripe adds recalling that she had said something earlier.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; September 30th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Listening to the assignments Adderfang allowed herself one tail flick of agitation before ruthlessly squashing all emotion to cold indifference. Hunting patrol after hunting outing she needed to grab another warrior for a spar soon or she was going to loose her patience. Still she liked Doetuft well enough and like starclan she was gonna do anything but her best to do her duties so she shot a quick "Meet you in the territory? I'll swing by to join you in a bit." at her fellow warrior before turning to relay her information to Dawnstripe.

"We ran into no issues at the border, as expected at that time of night, and all the warriors and apprentices were focused and well behaved. Some did more than others but that was also expected." Some more than others, some didn't even show up at all. But who knows what Dawnstripe would do to them and Adderfang would protect her clanmates from any threat, even if it was from their own leader. "I scented a decent amount of prey there, so it may be worthwhile to hunt more in that area but the most important thing was the thunderclan scent markers. They were as faint as ours, in fact maybe more so, and I have to wonder whats happening to those storm headed fools to abandon an entire border for so long. I would have stayed to try and investigate from our side but well... events got in the way. On my way back I found the faint smell of dog as well but they appeared long gone from the territory, I tracked them crossing the border away again. I don't know if this is still the case but still it's what I noticed at the time." The report was sharp and matter of fact the only emotion on the warriors face a faint curiosity about the findings.
Sitting quietly Adderfang waited for any response and questions Dawnstripe may ask taking the time to look closely (but not overtly) at the new shadowclan leaders reactions. She'd never payed too much attention to the other warrior before but now it was much more important that she took the time to.

@Arie @Undertaker

Last edited by Rani; September 30th, 2020 at 04:49 AM.
Old September 30th, 2020, 07:50 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Undertaker ]

A hunting patrol... that shouldn't be too difficult. This would be his first attempt at leading one of the things, and with two apprentices and no additional warriors, too. Good. Talonstone didn't want any bulky lizards to slow him down; Sparkpaw and Finpaw were both capable shadowcats, regardless of their rank.

He nodded respectfully to Dawnstripe and was about to leave when he hesitated. Shadows, withered, frost and blood... Swiftly turning as if that had been his original intention, the frosty warrior walked up to the pending leader, met her gaze, and murmured, quietly so that no eavesdropping clanmates could hear, but loud enough for her to catch his words without complications, "Your mother would like you to know that she is watching over you from Silverpelt. She is awaiting your arrival at the Starcave."

With the message having been sent, he walked past Dawnstripe, lingering for a few moments in case she wanted to call him back or say something. Should she decide to stay silent, however, Talonstone would leave to gather his patrol.
Have a wonderful day!
Old September 30th, 2020, 08:02 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Rani @Undertaker --

She was leading the patrol? Not letting the surprise show on her face, she just flickered her ears slowly in acknowledgement. She didn’t have any direct opinion of Dawnstripe; she may be crazy, but she’d not done anything that would wrong her opinion, but neither had she done anything to show that Doetuft should respect her. So, the young warrior was on neutral ground, able to be swayed to either side depending on actions in the future. But with the news that Buzzardpaw would be trekking along, the blind molly was about to open her mouth and say that her apprentice, who was on rest with a sprained paw since his stupid outing and climbing up into a tree and then refusing help to go down it, would be unable to accompany them, but she refrained. She could add in the comment when she reported the patrol. Not that she particularly wanted to speak to Dawnstar or well… Dawnstripe still, not having received her names from Starclan as of yet. But it seemed her patrol mate would be left to talk to the leader, so she would be trekking out alone for now. Because no way was she dragging along an injured apprentice just for the sake of pleasing a leader and keeping Buzzardpaw out of trouble. He would probably appreciate being yelled at more than he would going out and trying to hunt; and two warriors without the burden of having a disruptive apprentice and having to teach one, would probably be more effective and bring prey home. So let Dawnstripe yammer and complain about it, as long as it didn’t get her or her family in trouble – because Buzzardpaw was quite safe at the moment despite his stupid attitude – she didn’t really care about pleasing the newly anointed leader’s ego. That did no one good. Nodding in acknowledgement of Adderfang’s words she just stood up and left. No need to speak when you didn’t need to and there was the risk, there was always the risk, that those words could be used for something she didn’t want them to be.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 30th, 2020, 10:13 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@wren @~dust~
"When do we leave?" Shallowsparrow asked Hogsnount.