Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 30th, 2022, 05:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

@Pheasantflight

Sharppaw wasted no time contemplating on what would have happened if she'd succeeded. Instead, the sly molly darted like a snake, aiming low to bite at her opponent's chest or throat, not fatally of course.
Old March 30th, 2022, 10:33 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

The dark tom stalked through the shadows and sat down where he could get a good view of the patrol place. Cinderblaze and Owlfeather came through first. His stubbed tail twitched in the dirt of the clearing as he waited, seemingly in vain as no other warriors approached to give their reports. Slowly, he stood and walked over the packed dirt, worn down by so many moons of cats, both those he walked amongst now and the many generations that had come before him, and found a place standing beneath the Shadowledge. The patrols seemed to have had a better turnout this time but the follow-through was sorely lacking, a trait that was becoming to prevalent in his clan. So, for now, he decided he'd continue to call out the entire patrol and not just the patrol leaders. He didn't bother raising his voice but his words projected clearly, reverberating through the clearing, "Falconfeather, Marshwolf, Rookscreech, Nectaryawn, Skyclaw, Geckopaw. Gather here." He let the silence linger for a moment, giving the warriors and apprentice time to gather in front of him. Granted they should already be here but if they had been then he wouldn't be having the need to call them in the first place. "All of you but Geckopaw are warriors so I expect that you would know the importance of patrols since earning your warrior names. Yet you have clearly grown too comfortable. Living in a clan is a privilege and you've taken advantage that."

"Falconfeather, Marshwolf, Nectaryawn. You were all given the responsibility of leading a patrol, yet never reported the patrols in. One of you didn't even bother showing up. You will hopefully gain some perspective during your temporary exile. When you return, find me and we will discuss earning your place back."

[ @Pheasantflight @sid @Fritter Your exile will be as stated in the first post of this thread. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described in the first post.]

"Rookscreech and Skyclaw. Although you were not leading a patrol that does not minimize the importance of your contribution and less than even minimal effort will not be tolerated. You two will also be exiled and will come to me to ask for your place back."

[ @Shade. @Leafspeaker Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Unless you piss off Elmshadow, you'll likely be able to do a normal rejoining and not have to face corporal punishment.]

This round had only one apprentice who did not show for their patrol. That was a welcome fact for Elmshadow, he wanted to see their up-coming warriors succeed, but it also meant that he could not use the same method of punishment as he'd used with the first group. "Geckopaw, you didn't even bother to show up for your patrol. Your job within this clan is to learn and failing to show up for a patrol is failing at your only responsibility. Consider this your only warning. Take this opportunity to learn. You'll go to Bounceberry, clean his den if he needs it. Last I was aware he seemed to have low stocks. You can offer your services in going to collect some herbs with him if he'll have you."

[ @puffball You have 10 days to post in the medicine cat's den offering to clean his nest and go find herbs with at least 2 posts total in the medicine cat's den. If Fletcher sends Geckopaw on an herb errand then that also must be completed. Make sure to mention in the post that it is a punishment. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE APRIL 10.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 31st, 2022, 05:33 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

The dark tom stalked through the shadows and sat down where he could get a good view of the patrol place. Cinderblaze and Owlfeather came through first. His stubbed tail twitched in the dirt of the clearing as he waited, seemingly in vain as no other warriors approached to give their reports. Slowly, he stood and walked over the packed dirt, worn down by so many moons of cats, both those he walked amongst now and the many generations that had come before him, and found a place standing beneath the Shadowledge. The patrols seemed to have had a better turnout this time but the follow-through was sorely lacking, a trait that was becoming to prevalent in his clan. So, for now, he decided he'd continue to call out the entire patrol and not just the patrol leaders. He didn't bother raising his voice but his words projected clearly, reverberating through the clearing, "Falconfeather, Marshwolf, Rookscreech, Nectaryawn, Skyclaw, Geckopaw. Gather here." He let the silence linger for a moment, giving the warriors and apprentice time to gather in front of him. Granted they should already be here but if they had been then he wouldn't be having the need to call them in the first place. "All of you but Geckopaw are warriors so I expect that you would know the importance of patrols since earning your warrior names. Yet you have clearly grown too comfortable. Living in a clan is a privilege and you've taken advantage that."

"Falconfeather, Marshwolf, Nectaryawn. You were all given the responsibility of leading a patrol, yet never reported the patrols in. One of you didn't even bother showing up. You will hopefully gain some perspective during your temporary exile. When you return, find me and we will discuss earning your place back."

[ @Pheasantflight @sid @Fritter Your exile will be as stated in the first post of this thread. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described in the first post.]

"Rookscreech and Skyclaw. Although you were not leading a patrol that does not minimize the importance of your contribution and less than even minimal effort will not be tolerated. You two will also be exiled and will come to me to ask for your place back."

[ @Shade. @Leafspeaker Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Unless you piss off Elmshadow, you'll likely be able to do a normal rejoining and not have to face corporal punishment.]

This round had only one apprentice who did not show for their patrol. That was a welcome fact for Elmshadow, he wanted to see their up-coming warriors succeed, but it also meant that he could not use the same method of punishment as he'd used with the first group. "Geckopaw, you didn't even bother to show up for your patrol. Your job within this clan is to learn and failing to show up for a patrol is failing at your only responsibility. Consider this your only warning. Take this opportunity to learn. You'll go to Bounceberry, clean his den if he needs it. Last I was aware he seemed to have low stocks. You can offer your services in going to collect some herbs with him if he'll have you."

[ @puffball You have 10 days to post in the medicine cat's den offering to clean his nest and go find herbs with at least 2 posts total in the medicine cat's den. If Fletcher sends Geckopaw on an herb errand then that also must be completed. Make sure to mention in the post that it is a punishment. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE APRIL 10.]
Skyclaw is dead right now. Nightwing killed him to defend himself.
Old April 1st, 2022, 11:17 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

>> Ryepaw <<

He snorted, pushing through the camp walls with annoyance as his ruffled pelt struggled past it. He had been flaunting around, in who knows where, and he could hardly remember any of it. He looked down at his leg, which had a long scar drawn across it. He couldn't remember how he got it. His mind flickered back to the day he was exiled, bits and pieces began to put that evening together once the thought was summoned. His exile was in motion, he was asked to leave, or, ordered, to leave, and he left, no hesitation. He could remember that bit. But once outside the camp, he was clueless as to what had happened afterwards. He shook his pelt, and didn't feel the normal shake of his belly, which often shook with his pelt, so he assumed he was skinny. He was a strange cat, and he himself knew it. He didn't even understand himself, which actually made no sense to him. Nothing really made sense, it didn't even click in his head, he just did what he did, acted how he thought he should, and he's alive, so his "strategy" is working. Nothing to worry about if he's doing okay now.

He padded forward with uncertainty and drowsiness, smiling slightly at the dizzy world before him. It welcomed him, just like the hunger birds. The birds who attacked him, but it didn't hurt. Not at all. They helped him, they were trying to rid the world of him, and give him peace. Or, was that all a dream? Is he dreaming right now? Normally the voices in his head would tell him all about it, that what he was thinking was crazy, but he didn't know where they were. Weird, even the voices in his head left him. Was he really that much of an unstable cat?

He looked up, sighting Elmshadow punishing more cats. He sat down, and began to groom his filthy pelt, the sleek red, now a singed brown, fell to a cleaner color with every stroke. He looked like he had sat in a large dung pile for a certain number of days. He probably smelled like it too. He tasted many foul things on his tongue, unable to place a claw on any of them. He kept licking, the yucky tastes thriving on his taste buds, until he was finished. He examined his body, lifting a back paw to scratch his ear for a good bit. Did he have fleas? Wait, what were fleas? He sat, eyes closed for a bit, letting his memory and smarts come back to him.

Opening his eyes, he curled his tail around his paws, patiently waiting for Elmshadow to assess him. He flicked an ear in attempt to sustain the nagging itch.

[ @Ravensong ]
(I haven't posted with Rainysky in the outskirts, may I let him rejoin later? I took a break, didn't expect it to be so long...)
Old April 3rd, 2022, 06:34 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ravensong@Shade.
[I'm so sorry! I haven't been on since Thursday and didn't see this. I thought I had to have three posts in general, not three posts fighting.]

"Ow!" Juniperpaw's chest stung as the other apprentices' teeth dug into the scruff of her fur. It wasn't as painful as she made it out to be, due to her thick fur, but it hurt! And was that, no, it couldn't be. Blood was welling up, a single red beading dripping to the ground, quickly being swallowed by the earth. She shot a wounded look at Sharppaw before suddenly jumping forward and dragging a paw towards her. If it hit, it hit, if it didn't, she was done. She had almost gotten all bloody and dirty- which was obviously not acceptable.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; April 3rd, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2022, 08:10 PM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Ravensong@Shade.
[I'm so sorry! I haven't been on since Thursday and didn't see this. I thought I had to have three posts in general, not three posts fighting.]

"Ow!" Juniperpaw's chest stung as the other apprentices' teeth dug into the scruff of her fur. It wasn't as painful as she made it out to be, due to her thick fur, but it hurt! And was that, no, it couldn't be. Blood was welling up, a single red beading dripping to the ground, quickly being swallowed by the earth. She shot a wounded look at Sharppaw before suddenly jumping forward and dragging a paw towards her. If it hit, it hit, if it didn't, she was done. She had almost gotten all bloody and dirty- which was obviously not acceptable.
[My bad, it's totally 3 posts total. I must've missed one of your posts in there somewhere when I counted >< You're good]

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 4th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Ravensong@Shade.

Sharppaw had expected a blow in retaliation and let go, jumping back. She didn't manage to dodge completely, however, and the paw grazed her cheek. She rushed forward, trying to tackle her opponent.

Last edited by Shade.; April 4th, 2022 at 09:41 AM.
Old April 9th, 2022, 07:04 PM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskfire1 View Post
>> Ryepaw <<

He snorted, pushing through the camp walls with annoyance as his ruffled pelt struggled past it. He had been flaunting around, in who knows where, and he could hardly remember any of it. He looked down at his leg, which had a long scar drawn across it. He couldn't remember how he got it. His mind flickered back to the day he was exiled, bits and pieces began to put that evening together once the thought was summoned. His exile was in motion, he was asked to leave, or, ordered, to leave, and he left, no hesitation. He could remember that bit. But once outside the camp, he was clueless as to what had happened afterwards. He shook his pelt, and didn't feel the normal shake of his belly, which often shook with his pelt, so he assumed he was skinny. He was a strange cat, and he himself knew it. He didn't even understand himself, which actually made no sense to him. Nothing really made sense, it didn't even click in his head, he just did what he did, acted how he thought he should, and he's alive, so his "strategy" is working. Nothing to worry about if he's doing okay now.

He padded forward with uncertainty and drowsiness, smiling slightly at the dizzy world before him. It welcomed him, just like the hunger birds. The birds who attacked him, but it didn't hurt. Not at all. They helped him, they were trying to rid the world of him, and give him peace. Or, was that all a dream? Is he dreaming right now? Normally the voices in his head would tell him all about it, that what he was thinking was crazy, but he didn't know where they were. Weird, even the voices in his head left him. Was he really that much of an unstable cat?

He looked up, sighting Elmshadow punishing more cats. He sat down, and began to groom his filthy pelt, the sleek red, now a singed brown, fell to a cleaner color with every stroke. He looked like he had sat in a large dung pile for a certain number of days. He probably smelled like it too. He tasted many foul things on his tongue, unable to place a claw on any of them. He kept licking, the yucky tastes thriving on his taste buds, until he was finished. He examined his body, lifting a back paw to scratch his ear for a good bit. Did he have fleas? Wait, what were fleas? He sat, eyes closed for a bit, letting his memory and smarts come back to him.

Opening his eyes, he curled his tail around his paws, patiently waiting for Elmshadow to assess him. He flicked an ear in attempt to sustain the nagging itch.

[ @Ravensong ]
(I haven't posted with Rainysky in the outskirts, may I let him rejoin later? I took a break, didn't expect it to be so long...)
**Elmshadow**

The dark tom took a deep breath. It seemed the work never ended and he was only truly in charge of punishing those who were slacking. If everybody simply did the minimum then there would be no need for the extra work put in by others and yet here he was. Elmshadow blinked and turned away from the cats he'd called out, ready to head towards the nursery. Cougarivy was gone and he was aware that they still had kits in the nursery. He was sure the other queens in the nursery were doing well keeping an eye on them but he should check in on them. Then there was Goldenstep, the thought of curling up in the nest with his mate for a restful sleep was all too tempting. His green eyes moved across the clearing towards the dens but they were stopped by the sight of an apprentice, an apprentice he had hoped to have seen earlier. He sighed with a slight twitch of his upper lip as he moved across the open ground.

Stopping a tail length from Ryepaw, he looked down his nose, taking in his unsightly and unkempt appearance. "Don't make this a waste of my time. You missed your patrol and then you failed to show up for your punishment. You better have a good reason."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 14th, 2022, 11:14 PM
rawr

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**

The dark tom took a deep breath. It seemed the work never ended and he was only truly in charge of punishing those who were slacking. If everybody simply did the minimum then there would be no need for the extra work put in by others and yet here he was. Elmshadow blinked and turned away from the cats he'd called out, ready to head towards the nursery. Cougarivy was gone and he was aware that they still had kits in the nursery. He was sure the other queens in the nursery were doing well keeping an eye on them but he should check in on them. Then there was Goldenstep, the thought of curling up in the nest with his mate for a restful sleep was all too tempting. His green eyes moved across the clearing towards the dens but they were stopped by the sight of an apprentice, an apprentice he had hoped to have seen earlier. He sighed with a slight twitch of his upper lip as he moved across the open ground.

Stopping a tail length from Ryepaw, he looked down his nose, taking in his unsightly and unkempt appearance. "Don't make this a waste of my time. You missed your patrol and then you failed to show up for your punishment. You better have a good reason."
Ryepaw

He smiled politely, clearing his mind as to not let any emotions show through his eyes, sighting Elmshadow's midly revolted expression, which seemed to be focused on his appearance. "My apologies. What you say is true, I did miss those things, and I do have a good reason." He meowed, keeping a clear gaze on the warrior. The wind stirred his neck fur, as he kept his strange smile on Elmshadow. He had noticed that the warrior had a look of longing when he was originally padding towards the dens, in which was interrupted by Ryepaw's untimely presence. When was the last time he himself had longed for something? He was unsure. Putting his mind back on the warrior in front of him, he stopped smiling. It was weird, wasn't it, to continue smiling after so long? Or is that was cats his age did? He didn't know, he didn't socialize often. And if he did, he would do a bang-up job keeping his companions away from him.

"Are you going to punish me?" He asked, leaning forward slightly with perked ears to show his interest. He hadn't been punished before, and he heard it wasn't a good experience, according to his fellow apprentices. He liked new experiences though, good or bad, pain or fear, blood or death, conflicted souls or illness... As long as it was something new, it was exiting to him.

He didn't bother mentioning his reason as to not attending the patrol. He didn't like wasting words if they could be saved. If the warrior asked again, he'd simply answer. The warrior may not like his answer, but he's used to cats disliking the things he says, or the things he does. Does he like it that way? Well, it would be hard to say, for, does he even like anything?
Old April 22nd, 2022, 07:30 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Right before her gray father, was Ashpaw, locking eyes. She most honestly wanted to see her sisters and mother again, and if she were to do that she needed to see her father, of course. It was inevitable, they always had to ser each other. They sighed, keeping focus. They regained focus, to the situation. Right, telling her father that they wanted to stay in the clan to see her family again. So fun, this would be so fun. “I’m currently here to stay with my role of being in a clan. I simply was not able to finish the patrol because I haven’t gotten hunting training from my past mentor, and I had gotten frustrated trying to hunt prey, and I had gotten lost. Apologies greatly, I will try to be more responsible when it comes to my actions.” Her expression was serious, but their eyes flashed with nervousness. She just wanted to get back to Shadowclan, but she knew yo please Elmshadow she had to be serious and not show any desperation. At least…she thought. Knowing how rock hard the higher ranks you had to be serious and not take a step out of line. So, she regained eye contact with her father, and just waited for his answer.

( @Ravensong )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]