Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old May 28th, 2023, 06:10 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

-Ashkit-
~He/Him~
Small and scrawny slate gray Tom with dark gray points and molts that look similar to burn marks; a portion of one ear missing; bright blue eyes

Ashkit’s ears pricked upright at the sound of Bumblebreak’s voice. He tilted his head to the side to spot her at the stormcrest. Though his whiskers twitched with interest, he was puzzled. Well that wasn’t Thrushstar. Where was the feathery-furred tom? He sprung lightly to his paws and headed forward into the crowd. Immediately, he noticed that he was heading straight into a certain direction. The fur along his spine and neck began to bristle like mad as he recognized the apprentice as Cracklepaw, and in an instant, he had crawled his way to the other side of camp.

He got himself situated, and began to ponder what was up. Where was ThunderClan’s leader?

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old May 28th, 2023, 08:06 AM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff padded over, with Lotuskit literally in tow, the kit was clinging to her tail and wouldn't let go, so the fluffy gray queen just stumbled forward, patiently sighing as Lotus delightedly clambered up to take her rightful place on Dove's back, positioning her tiny self in between the queen's shoulderblades so that it was practically a throne. Dovefluff looked up at Bumblebreak slightly confused but surely if Thrushstar died they would've heard about it? Right? She didn't know what the drill was in ThunderClan for a dead leader. In ShadowClan, their leader was the one stable thing. So how did this work?

Fireflykit padded over, seeing Asterdance but not wanting to be a pest, sitting down comfortably near the edge of the crowd, looking around for someone to maybe make friends with? That was the goal. To not be a wimp, and to make a new friend. Preferably one that knew her name this time.

[all three are open!]

Lotuskit's littlest sister clambered after her, humming. Lotuskit seemed quite set on something to do with Dovie, but Dovie didn't seem to be walking correctly. Uh oh, was Dovie feeling sick? She couldn't get sick, no no no! She had her own kittens, plus, who would play with Lotuskit when the rest of the siblings were busy?

The not-so siamese kitten trailed after the two, whining all the way. She didn't want Dovie to be sick! (She definitely didn't notice the way Lotus was badgering her the entire time, so maybe thats why she was walking weird.) Was she dipping forward?! No, Dovie!

The littlest sister gave a final high pitched whine, and immediately launched her face into Dovie's pelt, burying her head. Don't be sick Dovie!

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 28th, 2023, 09:21 AM

Status: I Have autism so im very strange I often forget things and screw things up so please no judgement
Bump Policy: 3 hours
My Mood: Welcoming

pinepelt trotted over to see what was happening he spoke what now he whined impatiently
Old May 28th, 2023, 09:53 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Galekit and Foggywillow sat

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old May 28th, 2023, 11:19 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

╔══•●•══╗
Wildtwist
╚══•●•══╝
//AFAB\\//FtM\\//He/Him\\
// All time Leaf & Flower lover \\

nerd

➠ The short tomcat perked his ears up as Bumblebreak called a clan meeting. Did something happen to Thrushstar? Wildtwist didn't quite know. He yawned and stretched his legs. He skipped joyfully over to the Stormcrest. He plopped himself down at the back of the crowd. Wildtwist grinned as he started to look around. Maaayybeee he could find some butterflies later. Wildtwist loves butterflies!

➠ He sat there and hummed, lost in daydream. Maybe Wildtwist could find a new butterfly. Maybe I could name it! oo, what about.. He thought for a moment. Flappy dapple! He smiled. He loved naming butterflies. He sighed as he thought about his fathers. Maybe I could bring home a leaf with a mice! Daddies loved mice! He thought to himself. Too bad it isn't leaf-fall, Wildtwist thought. He loved the leaf-fall colors.

➠ He purred as he thought of the oranges and yellows of the leaves. BUT! Maybe he could find flowers! Yes, yes! Daddies lobed when I brought them flowers! he thought cheery to himself.

//Open!\\

//NOTE! BIO WILL BE UP SOON! IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT HIS OBSESSION, GO THERE\\

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 28th, 2023, 12:49 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Lioncrest~

Sitting as a large, golden sentry near the camp entrance, Lioncrest's ears perked up as his deputy's call rang out across the camp. While odd that it wasn't the call of his leader, rank was rank so the tom dropped into a brief stretch before rising to his paws and shaking out his pelt while he padded over to his gathering clanmates.

Amber eyes flicked across the cats already seated (and sparkled briefly in amusement as his deputy suddenly began sporting a young kit atop her pelt), before spotting his cousin amongst them. Adjusting course, Lioncrest made his way over to Morningcall and settled back onto his haunches with a curt nod of acknowledgement before focusing back on Bumblebreak atop the Stormcrest.

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Old May 28th, 2023, 01:16 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

Mothdapple padded over and sat down beneath the stormcrest.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 28th, 2023, 01:53 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Ok so Mudhounds first few days back in thunderclan werent exactly like how they were expecting them to be but that was ok! No one could predict that the entire camp would be different due to a huge sinkhole or that the clan the tripod came back to would be one frantically reeling in the chaos. Plus Mudhound had been returning under the assumption that the leadership of old would be for the most part the same just that their sibling would be the deputy as Houndspirit-sis had told them.

This was not the case, everything was new multiple times over and somehow thunderclan had had more highranks in the time Mudhound had been gone then the can themselves had ever gotten into fights. Which was.... mind boggling and kinda upsetting.

BUT! You cant dwell on that this was Mudhounds first meeting since they'd never gone to one as a kit before leaving the clan and they needed to keep high spirits. Bumble was leading it too which was kinda confusing..... No nope, happy thoughts and distractions like the rock to tripod was kicking around, batting it from paw to paw as they gathered half an ear on the rock.

[Open to anyone who wants to play pass the rock while they listen!]
Old May 28th, 2023, 02:05 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall exited the nursery and sat.
Old May 28th, 2023, 02:23 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff padded over, with Lotuskit literally in tow, the kit was clinging to her tail and wouldn't let go, so the fluffy gray queen just stumbled forward, patiently sighing as Lotus delightedly clambered up to take her rightful place on Dove's back, positioning her tiny self in between the queen's shoulderblades so that it was practically a throne. Dovefluff looked up at Bumblebreak slightly confused but surely if Thrushstar died they would've heard about it? Right? She didn't know what the drill was in ThunderClan for a dead leader. In ShadowClan, their leader was the one stable thing. So how did this work?
╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 21 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

"Hello, Dovefluff. Hi, little Lotuskit!" He cheerfully greeted his friend and her little furball with a friendly smile. He, too, had noticed how weird Bumblebreak's call for a meeting was. Thrushstar should be there, at least. What had happened to their leader?
"I wonder what's going on." He whispered to himself, but then realized the she-cat could worry if she saw him concerned as well. "Oh, but I'm sure it's fine! Let's hear what Bumblebreak has to say." he quickly added with a smile.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««