Last post by Mizu
Today 06:41 PM
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 06:36 PM

Old December 20th, 2023, 08:45 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 10 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Cubeisdagoat
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 26 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: hit head hard :[
this time, cobwebpaw was knocked down, landing heavily and hitting her head against the packed-earth leafbare ground. the wind knocked out of her, the apprentice hissed and struggled to stand, prone to be attacked. her ears flattened in fear that she refused to show.

[ perms are given to heavily wound, no killing ]
Horse felt more rage bubble up so he suddenly went to try and bite at Cobwebpaw, hoping to possibly wound her to near-death.
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:46 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Treestripe took notice of an apprentice Frostpaw had recently told him about having feelings for and quietly ran after the cat. "Wait up! Slow down, we need to try a more strategic approach than just chasing them!" He meowed to Adderpaw.

Zephyr, running fast and strong, noticed the apprentice.
"Looks like we've got a small little tag along kind of cat. Tiger, kill 'er." Tiger gave an obedient nod and slowed to the cat's speed before trying to ram into the cat and knock Adderpaw over.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Blood. Murder. Violence. Take out those who will harm Riverclan. A rogues life is worth that of a trout when a cat is hungry. No, that trout is more valuable. Her green eyes saw red, but she did not lose her intelligence in fighting. Seeing the new rogue coming for her she needed to make a quick action. So she did. Then apprentice rolled to the side out of the blue to avoid the ramming and sprung back up. Never let there near your vitals. Steal theirs instead. Theirs are worthless, yours is worth more than any star in the sky. "Pathetic sand fleas!" She said before launching at the rogue to dig her claws into his sides. Give her claws what she wanted!

please don't kill Adder or take an ear, but I'll make sure adder doesn't to be fair!
Also look up sand fleas, they are cool
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:49 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 10 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Cubeisdagoat , open to rc cats
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 27 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: gore + blood
the larger cat bit at cobwebpaw's exposed belly and she yowled in pain, attempting to struggle away as blood stained her thick underbelly fur and pooled under her. her eyes wild with absolute fear, her anger melted and was replaced with terror for her life.

she yowled for help, scrabbling her claws on the ground to try to escape the rogue, nearly sobbing as she yelled. cobwebpaw attempted to struggle to her paws with tears streaming down her face and blood dripping from her stomach. ' oh stars- please- help- someone- '

[ perms are still given, no death ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; January 29th, 2024 at 10:43 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:50 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

Blood. Murder. Violence. Take out those who will harm Riverclan. A rogues life is worth that of a trout when a cat is hungry. No, that trout is more valuable. Her green eyes saw red, but she did not lose her intelligence in fighting. Seeing the new rogue coming for her she needed to make a quick action. So she did. Then apprentice rolled to the side out of the blue to avoid the ramming and sprung back up. Never let there near your vitals. Steal theirs instead. Theirs are worthless, yours is worth more than any star in the sky. "Pathetic sand fleas!" She said before launching at the rogue to dig her claws into his sides. Give her claws what she wanted!

please don't kill Adder or take an ear, but I'll make sure adder doesn't to be fair!
Also look up sand fleas, they are cool
Tiger looked confused by what Adderpaw had said. "What's a sand flea-" he spoke before being cut off by Adderpaw suddenly sinking her claws into his side. He tumbled over. Treestripe suddenly darted over, tired and pretty much out of both breath and shape.
"... I need to eat less..." He mumbled while looking towards Adderpaw. "What the hell are you thinking?! This is a way bigger tom who could probably eat you alive and you're just chasing a whole group of 'em?!" He looked stressed.
"You alright, big guy? You look a little on the podgy side..." Tiger remarked through gritted teeth as the blood trickled from the wounds Adderpaw left.

"PODGY?! it's not my fault I stress-eat!" Treestripe snapped at the rogue, who quickly made a run for it.
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:53 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 27 / 100 ]
the larger cat bit at cobwebpaw's exposed belly and she yowled in pain, attempting to struggle away as blood stained her thick underbelly fur and pooled under her. her eyes wild with absolute fear, her anger melted and was replaced with terror for her life.

she yowled for help, scrabbling her claws on the ground to try to escape the rogue, nearly sobbing as she yelled. cobwebpaw attempted to struggle to her paws with tears streaming down her face and blood dripping from her stomach. ' oh stars- please- help- someone- '

Horse soon let go and placed a paw on the cat's head. "Yknow, that was fun but I don't feel like killing you anymore." Horse remarked before suddenly charging towards Birdsnow.( @clarice. )
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:56 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 27 / 100 ]

Swanheart yowled, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Swanheart jumped onto the cat that was attacking Cobwebpaw. She needed to get the enemy off before it was too late.
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

Tiger looked confused by what Adderpaw had said. "What's a sand flea-" he spoke before being cut off by Adderpaw suddenly sinking her claws into his side. He tumbled over. Treestripe suddenly darted over, tired and pretty much out of both breath and shape.
"... I need to eat less..." He mumbled while looking towards Adderpaw. "What the hell are you thinking?! This is a way bigger tom who could probably eat you alive and you're just chasing a whole group of 'em?!" He looked stressed.
"You alright, big guy? You look a little on the podgy side..." Tiger remarked through gritted teeth as the blood trickled from the wounds Adderpaw left.

"PODGY?! it's not my fault I stress-eat!" Treestripe snapped at the rogue, who quickly made a run for it.
Adderpaw

Adderpaw felt her rage start to drain away into confusion when they rogues started to talk to her like she was in the wrong.. Like what was going on. "He's aiding in the kidnapping of one of OUR clan members.. I'm kinda supposed to fight? I may be smaller but that means I'm more agil-" She stopped herself and shook her head. Why was she amusing this exactly? "You guys do realize that you are doing a bad thing..? That all of you could overpower Mr.Kidnapper?"
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:00 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Adderpaw

Adderpaw felt her rage start to drain away into confusion when they rogues started to talk to her like she was in the wrong.. Like what was going on. "He's aiding in the kidnapping of one of OUR clan members.. I'm kinda supposed to fight? I may be smaller but that means I'm more agil-" She stopped herself and shook her head. Why was she amusing this exactly? "You guys do realize that you are doing a bad thing..? That all of you could overpower Mr.Kidnapper?"
"His name is Zephyr." Tiger pointed out before getting batted away by Treestripe - who was a riverclanner.
"They're probably all scared of him." Treestripe sighed.
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
"His name is Zephyr." Tiger pointed out before getting batted away by Treestripe - who was a riverclanner.
"They're probably all scared of him." Treestripe sighed.
Adderpaw

"Think about this alright. If the five of you rogues teamed up on Zephyr you'd over power him with ease! There is no way any cat on this green lands can fight off five cats at once. There's five of you dissenters right, whatever there's more of you than him. If you hate him, get rid of him!" Adderpaw tried to reason with them
Old December 20th, 2023, 09:12 AM
The forgetful one

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Adderpaw

"Think about this alright. If the five of you rogues teamed up on Zephyr you'd over power him with ease! There is no way any cat on this green lands can fight off five cats at once. There's five of you dissenters right, whatever there's more of you than him. If you hate him, get rid of him!" Adderpaw tried to reason with them
"I would, but there's this rumor that he's killed off a whole group of cats before and I'd hate to lose my life at all!" Tiger nervously said.