Today 07:32 AM

Old June 9th, 2023, 07:04 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

Her ears perked when she heard Twilightstar speak again and she listened carefully to every word. Tour of the territory? She wouldn't mind joining in on that, well as long as she could go with. Littlekit hoped there would be enough warriors in order for her to go with. She wanted to see their new home maybe it would be relaxing a bit. The kitten looked up and over toward Wolffang whom had joined her and Leopardsong and then at said other warrior. "Leopardsong?" she called a bit questioning, maybe they could join in or at least someone she was familiar with. She was okay around the others in the clan but she had a bit more trust in the bigger she-cat. "Can....Can we join in on the territory tour?" she said a bit afterwards, her paws twisting around each other on the ground in a nervousness. A part of her didn't want to really impose since she was sure the other was probably tired from all that went on.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 9th, 2023, 07:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

"Scalescar! Scalescar!" the gentle giant called out for the blind warrior, happy to see his brother would be joining him in the warriors' den. Hopefully this move would cheer him up, although even at a distance it seemed the gray furred tom was still not the most pleased with the paw life had dealt him.

Ears drooping lightly as he wondered what he could possibly do to cheer up his older sibling, his attention was suddenly shifted back towards the leader, who had begun reassigning apprentices to new mentors. There were many reasons for this. Neglect from previous mentors. Mentors having vanished during the chaos. Bad chemistry between the pair. Snowybreeze understood that no one could get along with every cat out there. It was simply a part of life. As such, it wasn't the reassignments themselves that caught his attention, but who was being reassigned for once.

Milkpaw was to be... his apprentice now? Paws shuffled with both excitement and nervousness as the massive warrior turned to look at the cream colored apprentice besides him. Truth be told, Milkpaw was not that much younger than him. At a mere sixteen moons, Snowybreeze was far from the oldest of warriors, and he'd shared a den with Milkpaw during his apprentice moons. All that said, he had grown much closer to the tom after his return, well into Snowybreeze's warrior moons, and was surprised to hear that the kind hearted, passionate tom had not had his training go smoothly since his return.

This thought made the white maned tom's anxiety spike, wondering how he could stop himself from failing the apprentice as well. He had been dealing with plenty of apprentices since he'd started giving kit lessons, if he were to be honest, so he assumed... this would be similar? Only... taking more attentiveness to a single cat, he supposed. But at the same time, he could not be rude and simply assume Milkpaw had learned nothing from his previous mentor. No. They would have a good talk later. Make sure what Milkpaw needed of him training wise. He was certain the cream colored apprentice would be honest with him if he was open about only wanting to help him gain his warrior name!

Clearing his throat mildly, unwilling to interrupt his new apprentice - eep, that would take some time to get used to - and the medicine cat apprentice's chat, he still deemed it important to let Milkpaw know that he was excited for their new partnership. At Lightningpaw's curious glance in his direction, the patched warrior dipped his head in silent apology before offering a small smile. "I am. Sorry. For interrupting. I just. Wanted to say. That. I look. Forward. To helping you. On the path. To warriorhood," Snowybreeze mewed lightly, one ear twitching shyly before dipping his head again, this time as a promise. A certainty that he would get Milkpaw the training he needed.

Silence followed his words as he turned his attention back towards the leader, solemnly sending a silent prayer up to StarClan for those they'd lost. It was a miracle, truly, that they had not lost more, but even that silver lining did not take away from the sorrow of the moment. The potential for losing more clanmates did not soften the blow for those that had been lost. Not to mention the home that they had to give up along the way. Hmmm... he supposed a territory tour would be in order, come to think of it. With their new home, even he wasn't terribly familiar with their surroundings, despite having been in the scouting patrol that found the place originally.

As always, however, Twilightstar was one step ahead of him. The leader called out to the cats gathered, intending to give a territory tour of her own for the clan to head out with her, kits included! What an excellent first bonding experience for him and Milkpaw to get acquainted over! Happily, the white furred tom turned to his apprentice, hopeful eyes landing on him as he suggested heading out together. "The tour. It sounds. Quite nice. Would you. Like to join? We can. Get used to. This new. Territory. Together."

Shortly after he was done talking, he spotted the somewhat crestfallen look of the lithe calico besides them, and gulped self-consciously. Oh dear... had Lightningpaw been meaning to ask Milkpaw the same thing? The two did seem like they were friends. And he'd interrupted her before she could ask! StarClan help him. In his quest to be a good mentor, he'd just been completely rude and unthinking of their current companion. Mouth opening and closing for a few moments in silence as he formulated his thoughts, he finally asked. "W-would. You like? To come. With us. I mean. The more. The merrier!" Now to hope he hadn't misread the situation, or the earth might just have to open up and swallow him whole to rid him of the humiliation.

-

@Wingnettle [Milkpaw]

| Snowybreeze is joining the tour! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 9th, 2023, 08:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

AHHHH! She is so cute! Leopardsong had to contain the urge to lean down and cover Littlekit in licks and nuzzles. It got worse when Littlekit meowed about being too small. It sounded like quite the problem, but Leopardsong was too busy inwardly squealing about the adorableness in front of her. Leopardsong would never say that fire was a good thing, so much had been lost, but without it, Leopardsong wasn't sure if she would have bonded with some many kits as she had.

"You and Poppy are always losing each other," Leopardsong observed with a small smile. Poppykit was probably somewhere in the nursery, but Leopardsong could always go with Littlekit and see if they could find her after the meeting. The molly became semi-distracted by the tall hunk making his way over to her. Leopardsong offered Wolffang a smile and a purr as he sat down beside her and gave her ear a lick. She quickly got comfortable leaning all her weight on his side while listening to his quiet words.

"If you were a better minder we wouldn't be having this problem." Leopardsong teased back playfully. "It's not my fault I overslept, you didn't wake me." See, if had just woken her up they wouldn't have had any problems at all. Leopardsong grinned cheekily and then looked back to Littlekit, wondering if she should just put the kit on Wolffang's head. She'd be able to see then. Before she could actually suggest the idea, a call went up. Scalescar and Tulipwing. Oh, dear, she hadn't been paying attention to anything Twilightstar had been saying.

She flattened her ears in sheepish guilt and quickly added her voice to the rest of the cats. She was sure she'd get a rundown with some gossip later. Worse comes to worst she could ask Wolffang what she missed. Making sure Littlekit was as comfortable as she was going to get, Leopardsong quietly listened to the rest of the meeting. She was genuinely pleased to hear that they'd have events to do, and of course, the tour around the new parts of the territory was a must if she didn't want to get herself lost. Although, let's face it she'd still probably get herself lost after being shown around. But in a group, she'd be fine.

The tour seemed to catch a few cats' attention, including Littlekit, but who wouldn't want to go check out new places with the Clan leader? The warrior drops her gaze to the gray and white tabby as she actually asked her permission. Huh, she got this weird feeling in her chest, she wondered if this is what it felt like to be a parent. It was a lovely feeling, even if it was just a fantasy. "Sure, I don't why we can't. We could see if we can find Poppykit, your brother, and check if some of the other kits will be tagging along. We can walk with them." As much as Leopardsong loved Littlekit and Poppykit's bond, she was hoping the kits branched out and made some friends outside their kin. Friends were nice to have around.

"Wolfie, you're coming too right?" Leoardsong asked, turning her head to face the bigger tom. He wasn't busy, right, so he could spend time with her and any kit she happened to collect along the way. Besides, Twilightstar said they needed enough warriors to bring the kits... not that that matters. Leopardsong already told Littlekit she was coming, she'd sneak the kit out underneath her if she had to. So long as Leopardsong kept an eye on Littlekit, she'd be fine. She was totally pinning everything on Wolfang though if they got caught. Twilightstar lowkey scared her, and she believed that Wolffang held some sway with the WindClan leader being her former deputy.
@Leafie [Littlekit] @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 9th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He listened to the rest of the announcements silently, his gaze flicking curiously to Tigerpaw and Lynxyowl. Hmm, it most likely had something to do with Tigerpaw and Beastpaw's ages then, as it was the only thing he could think of that connected them. Or it was something else. Maybe something had happened between Lynxyowl and Tigerpaw?

Shrugging off his curiosity, Fallownose padded to where the rest of the cats were going to tour the territory. As Twilightstar's second-in-command it wouldn't do for him to be unfamiliar with the area in which the Clan lived.
Old June 9th, 2023, 10:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Unable to restrain herself, Lightningpaw rolled her eyes as Scalescar received his warrior name. She refrained from chanting out his name as she had with the new apprentices, unwilling to give him the courtesy he never seemed to need to extend onto others himself. How the oafish Snowybreeze and the new warrior got along was beyond her, but then she supposed that no matter how mouse brained the massive tom was, he did have a heart of starlight. Try as much as she could, there was just no way to picture the patched warrior disliking anyone. Her interest was regained, however, once reassignments began. Namely the first one. It seemed her friend was to have a new mentor? And the mentor was Snowybreeze? Well... that was actually surprising! And Mothpaw was being reassigned as well? Huh... she wasn't aware that the cream apprentice was having training issues either. Hmmm... perhaps if moth would just talk to her, she could have gone straight to moth's former mentor and given them a piece of her mind. But first... she had some congratulations to give!

"Hey! New mentor! Congrats! You let me know if Snowybreeze doesn't take care of you. I'll bap him between the ears until he learns his lesson," Lightningpaw purred as she turned a playful gaze towards Milkpaw.

A small sound catching her attention, Lightningpaw turned to the very cat she'd just mentioned with a curious head tilt. She wasn't used to the patched warrior interrupting... well... anyone. Normally she would have cleared her throat right back at whoever was interrupting her, but she found it hard to do so for the usually reserved tom. She was grateful for this once the warrior spoke, as well. Stars above, she would have been mortified if she had teased him right before he stated how happy he was to have Milkpaw as an apprentice! Okay fine... he was already being a nice mentor. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she liked to make him out to be...

The air around the clearing turned sour, however, as Twilightstar went on with more sorrowful news. Their dead and missing, lost to the chaos of the fire and the rogue attack. And then there was Maplepaw. A snarl appeared on the lithe calico's face at the memory of the ShadowClan tail licker that had dared to gloat over her corpse. Blaming an innocent apprentice who had wanted to do nothing more than flee a raging fire for daring to try and live! Monsters! Vermin! Wastes of oxygen! The lot of them! And after Twilightstar had pardoned and even taken back the fiend that had tried to kidnap her when she had been a kit. In her own home! The Dark Forest is waiting. Ugh... His words still brought a shill down her spine.

Large ears perked up as the leader brought up a territory tour, her mood visibly brightened. That sounded fun! Maybe Milkpaw would agree! She didn't get to spend enough time with other apprentices as it was! Hopeful eyes shining as she turned to face the tom beside her, she was interrupted before she could start, Snowybreeze presenting the very same idea to her friend. Crestfallen, Lightningpaw's ears drooped, knowing full well it made perfect sense for Milkpaw and Snowybreeze to take this time to head out together. It was a great training experience, if she was to be honest.

The look on her face must have been obvious too, as Snowybreeze soon turned to stare at her with a horrified look on his face. Stammering, he was quick to invite her, bringing an uncomfortable flush to her face and ears. She didn't want to join in on a walk through the territory with Milkpaw as an afterthought! Besides... the training did sound like a good idea. And if she was lucky, maybe Cowtuft would come along as well. They could find herbs together and maybe she could have some on the job experience on the walk!

"Nah, it's alright. No worries, Breezy. I should go see if Cowtuft wants to join along. I can tempt him with some nice new flowers for the den," Lightningpaw purred, attempting to calm the obviously flustered warrior. Her grin turning playful once more, she raised her dainty paw and aimed a small, gentle tap to the apprentice's nose once more. "I'll see you later though, right, Milkpaw?"

Her goodbyes said, the young apprentice got up and padded towards the medicine cat, his massive, black and white bulk hard to miss even in the crowd. Her paws faltered for a moment as she realized she was about to have to talk to her mentor. She had spoken to him plenty since they'd gotten to their new home, of course, but there had always been a level of guilt to it, eating away at the back of her mind, reminding her how she had not been there for him during the fire. She couldn't let that deter her, however. She owed it to him to take every chance she could. Every initiative. Show him how she wouldn't leave him alone to the flames again, proverbial or otherwise. Taking a deep breath, she pressed on, a confident smirk on her face as she approached the floppy eared giant. Turning to look at him, she tilted her head questioningly, wondering if he would even be up for the tour. She supposed she'd be feeling pretty silly if he wasn't, but she would live.

"Hey Tufty? Are we joinin' the tour? Sounds fun, huh? We could see all the new places to find herbs in. Might even get some pretty flowers to liven up the nests, right?"

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Wingnettle [Milkpaw]

| Lightingpaw is joining the tour! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 10th, 2023, 01:55 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~Floatingleaf~

A tour, hmm, a perfect way to get familiar, shuffling forward, the spotted molly hoped to not cause much inconvenience in the growing crowd.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 10th, 2023, 03:15 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
Goldenpaw »
Would he be reassigned again? Goldenpaw couldn't help the frown that crept onto his maw at the thought. He still had no clue where Smallwing was.

All the names being spoken blurred in his mind. Though he recognized them, he'd always had a frustratingly difficult time putting faces to names. At the sound of his own, he blinked and looked up from where his gaze had drifted. Pignut was his new mentor? The golden-furred apprentice stood and glanced around, hoping to spot them somewhere.

His wonderings about his previous mentor were answered with what Twilightstar said next. A quiet sigh left him. He wasn't surprised, really, and he couldn't say he was that upset at her passing (they'd never actually trained together), but it was still sad to have lost a member of the Clan. The others, as well—his ear flicked in recognition of Tulippaw's name, and he was briefly reminded of that scene he'd borne witness to in the clearing.

[ @Ravensong - Pignut ]
**Pigut**

The spotted tom moved into the clearing, quickly noticing the gathering of his clanmates and realizing instantly that he'd walked in on the middle of a meeting. No sooner had he walked in, his name was called. He looked up to Twilightstar then regained his bearings, Apprentice reassignments. His yellow eyes scanned until he found Goldenpaw. Putting a smile on his face in an attempt at banishing the chaotic previous heartbeats as well as everything in his own mind that had led to him taking an extended outing alone, Pignut approached the apprentice with a small dip of his head. "As soon as the meeting is over, we can get into what you'd like to get done first." His first apprentice. His first apprentice and it was a reassignment and he hadn't even been present at the onset. He wasn't disappointed in Goldenpaw or even that he was his apprentice, but Pignut was disappointed in himself. He'd been all but absent recently and over what? He was ready to let it go, put the past and his previous hopes for the future behind him and focus on his clan.

After a brief greeting with Goldenpaw, Pignut turned his attention to the mourning of the too-long-list of lost clanmates. He bowed his head respectfully, succumbing to the grief of the mournful silence. The meeting wrapped up with so many plans to look forward to. For now, Pignut knew he would have to sit it out so he could focus on his new apprentice and being the best mentor he could possibly be then he'd focus on being the all-around Windclanner that he was raised to be.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 10th, 2023, 03:58 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

╔════════════╗
~☆Poppykit☆~
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

Poppykit approached in excitedment.
"A teritory tour?" she mewed, amazed.
"And I'm allowed to go with you? Sure!"
But just if Little comes too, she told herself.
She didn't want her sister to stay alone in the camp. She turned her head from the Galewood, looking for her sister, but she couldn't see anything but big warriors.
"Little?" she thinly mewed.
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »──────»
@Moonraven @Leafie

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; June 10th, 2023 at 03:58 AM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 04:35 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowkit stared at Cliffjumper, her pale green eyes pleading and wide. "Mr Cliffjumper, sir?" She meowed, "Can you show me the territory??" Cliffjumper let out a smile. "I'll ask the others..." he responded, before approaching Twilightstar. "Twilightstar? Is it ok if I tag along, and take some kits with me? Willowkit wants to come... Or at least can I be a supervisor?" The flame coloured Guardian picked up Willowkit, who let out a playful squeak. "If not, then ask Leopardsong. I'm sure she'd gladly let another kit tag along."
@Moonraven - Twilightstar/Leopardsong

(Cliffjumper and Willowkit will be tagging along)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 10th, 2023, 10:27 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@~LeafRabbit~

Sharpbite licked Sheepbreeze's ear. Sadness and pride filtering his longing gaze. "Good job dear." He whispered softly to her. He knew she was happy so he was to, but doubt within his heart remained. They wouldn't be able to spend much time together now...

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3