Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by silver.
Today 12:38 PM
Go to first new post RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:33 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 12:26 PM
Silent Love (Love...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:23 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 12:30 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Vixen quickly stumbled forward at the call of her name.
(Quick show up post)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You're gonna be OK." Maybe not the happiest camper, but okay. Wolfhive knew this was a huge change for Bluepaw, but he also knew getting her out of her shell was necessary. Not only was her announcement important, but Wolfhive suspected she'd want to be around for a later part of the meeting. Might as well rip off the bandage now, let her settle before that rolled around.

Still, while she shifted uncomfortably he moved to start grooming between her ears. A simple gesture of comfort as her eyes found Crowpaw. They began to speak, and Wolfhive shuffled away a bit to give them room.

As Crowpaw embraced her, the fur along Wolfhive's spine bristled slightly. He didn't know why, but something about how Crowpaw spoke just made him feel uneasy.. It shouldn't have, given his words were meant to be apologizing, consoling, loving. It just did.

He forced the fur to lie flat, chalking it up to being overprotective of a cat clearly in rough shape. Wolfhive would keep a close eye on Bluepaw in case she needed him, but beyond that remained silent as he waited for the meeting to continue.

[ @Rani / wolf hasn't interacted w crow directly so not mentioning spirited ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2024, 01:44 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

Hearing the leader call up another meeting, the large warrior left the spot in the wall she had been securing (checking one last time that her work was surely finished) and took a more appropriate place closer to the Stormcrest, sweeping her tail over her paws and angling her ears towards her leader.

Getting the Sunkissed Creek back and some peace between her clan and Shadowclan were both things Hawkcatcher was rather happy with. The though of a badger on Cattail pond however unnevered her. Yes, they were letting the piece of land go, which was good in that case, but animals had a tendency not to care much for clanborders, and Hawkcatcher made a mental note to remind apprentices an extra time that they weren't allowed outside camp walls without a warrior with them.

But peace with Riverclan was still not an option. Thunderclan's and Riverclan had never been on especially good terms for almost as long as she could remember - poisoned claws, lying, camp invasions and more battles than she could count had left a sour taste in the older warrior's mouth. But the fact that Riverclan was now being a nuisance to almost everyone... well it did disappoint her every time she had to witness a clan stumble, but at the same time she was glad to have an ally in Windclan, and at least ceasefire with Shadowclan for the time being. More time to focus on Riverclan, if nothing else.

But then there were the issues within the clan, and Hawkcatcher let a slight sigh escape her mawn as she heard the names of the young cats. It had been a good while since she had been considered young so she had had a lot of time to watch many apprentices come and go, and though reckless behavior was everything but new, she still wished they would behave better. Wisppaw and Echopaw - now Wispkit and Echokit - weren't allowed to train or leave camp. She'd put that to mind. Fallingpaw would have two more duties as punishment with a wariror to observe them. No warrior was chosen so Hawkcatcher made a mental note to check later if her supervision would be needed for that. Lastly, and also being the only announcement so far that managed to break the warrior's mask into something a bit closer to a smile, was the news of the returning Bluepaw along with some apprentice ceremonies. Reassignments too. A considerable amount for sure but she had seen worse and at least the warriors whose names she heard called seemed like competent individuals - she truly hoped no apprentice would have to go through too many mentors before being given a good one.

[Open <3]

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:07 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Dewkit clambered quickly to sit down in front of Bumblestar, and took a quick glance around them. Wooah! There were so many clan members! All to witness their apprentice ceremony! With a giant grin on their face, Dewkit waited for Bumblestar to give them their mentor assignment.

Riversong exists in the background, a bright expression on their face. Hmmm... that's odd... they weren't as sad as they usually were during apprentice ceremonies...

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; May 9th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:29 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
39/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw looked around carefully before bringing her attention to Bumblestar.

(OPEN)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

《 Chasmkit 》
5/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit was interested in Bumblestar's announcements. Her ears perked up.

(OPEN)
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:57 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw was happy

(mostly testing this)

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; May 9th, 2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:59 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Thistletoe just existed.
Old May 9th, 2024, 07:39 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Found Mintwhisker.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:20 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
55/100

Bumblestar started by telling the clan Dawnstar had handed back Sunkissed Creek. Mallowpaw had heard this at the gathering, but she was still surprised the ShadowClan leader would hand over a piece of land she had fought so hard for. Whatever her reasons, they had gotten a piece of land without bloodshed.

The next thing Bumblestar announced she hadn't heard before. They were giving back Cattail Pond to RiverClan. It was one of the few places Mushroomcloud had shown to her before disappearing. Mallowpaw didn't have a strong opinion on that; they had enough land to support them, and that was what mattered.

Bumblestar continued, and Mallowpaw shot a glance at Echopaw and Wisppaw- Echokit and Wispkit now. She didn't understand why they would fraternise with RiverClan; Mallowpaw had her faults, but she was loyal. Or scared enough of getting in trouble not to do those things.

Bumblestar mentioned an apprentice's demotion being lifted before announcing a cat returning to ThunderClan- Bluepaw. Mallowpaw glanced at the she-cat, but it lasted too long, eyes lingering on her face. She tore them back to Bumblestar as she started reassigments.

Mallowpaw was being reassigned; she was expecting that. Beetail hadn't trained her at all. But what made her eyes widen in surprise was who she was being reassigned to. Wolfhive. A Hornet. Bumblestar's son. The cat who had taught her to hunt.

Looking around, Mallowpaw saw Wolfhive waving at her. As he seemed to be occupied with Bluepaw- she should stop staring at her face- she gave her new mentor a nod. Surprise still filled her body at getting him as a mentor. She could appreciate the irony; she was once jealous of Foxpaw having a Hornet as her mentor and now she had one.

@BEAR. @Rani (for the Bluepaw mention)
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:11 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

The next amount of news was relatively disappointing at its finest; apprentices sneaking off to borders? That was some next level of disrespect if she was being honest. Apprentices sneaking out of camp was already something that she hated seeing occurring in camp, and it only seemed that most apprentices never listened whenever that occurred. All they did was just like to cause indestructible trouble and leave it at that. Honestly, Springlight would’ve decided to never have kits who misbehave become apprentices until they decide to start behaving like their actual age. Hopefully, both Echokit and Wispkit will start learning how to be actual apprentices instead of running off and causing unnecessary amounts of trouble for both ThunderClan and other clans. If both of the troublemakers were within the crowd, she’d instantly give them the order to go pluck off ticks of elders using some water. But, they were already in enough trouble as it was, and she wasn’t that cruel of a molly to make them go out and about plucking off ticks. Besides, using water to commit such a task was difficult enough, and she held no idea of how to pluck them off another way. Using herbs didn’t help, as all it did was just worsen the area and risk possible infection. Oh well, she’ll figure out another way in the distant future if cats are willing to share other aspects of herbal knowledge with her.

On the other note, at least more positive news came out and Fallingpaw earned his rank back as an apprentice. It seemed that he finally learned his lesson about not failing at his duty or sneaking out of camp like the other kits had. Maybe he would finally show some commitment and finally complete his training. He looked to be due to become a warrior at any point. Hopefully, he doesn’t screw himself over with his punishments to fix or clean out the two dens of his choice. If he had, all it would do is just show her how truly irresponsible some cats proved themselves to be. It was sad, really. Cats just give themselves demotions or exiles all because they can’t do a single thing right on their paws. It was sickening and sad. Hopefully, any of the current apprentices would prove her and everyone else wrong by working hard on their duties. The next share of news did nothing but jab her in the deepest pits of her stomach, remembering the faltering incident of the sinkholes all too well. She had last her siblings, her mentor, and nearly a couple of other cats who hadn’t made it out of the former camp. She suspected that was why Haggard Ruins even existed; since all it was was just a fragment of their former glory.

Her stomach clenched dishearteningly, the calico watching as Wolfhive dragged Bluepaw out of the crevices of the medicine den. Stars, what happened to her? The noticeable battered scarring along the side of her face made her stomach whirl, her lips curling into a hard, sympathetic frown as she noticed how undoubtedly terrified the young molly was. Springlight knew that feeling all too well. She was in the same scenario when she was little, scared out of her mind when she was within the camp’s walls when it was entirely unfamiliar to her. It was unfortunate that Bluepaw was succumbing to the similar symptoms that she had. Seeing that she was Crowpaw’s younger sister only further fueled the interior struggle the calico felt, feeling her paws dig into the coarse soil. Her siblings were something that she hadn’t bothered to think about for a while, given that she hadn’t seen them for moons on end. It was a triggering topic, and she undoubtedly hated the riddling feeling of guilt that invaded her soul whenever she thought of them.

Orangeblossom’s presence interrupted the thought as she noticed his ruffled ginger coat coming into view, a grin slathered on his face as her blue gaze met with his own. She wasn’t sure what exactly was about this tom, but she found herself growing giddily inside whenever he came around. Could it have been from his relatively optimistic mannerisms? Maybe. She wasn’t certain, but he seemed relatively interested in interacting with the medicine cat judging from him easily making his way towards her and sitting next to her. Judging from his messy fur, she could either assume that he came from a short nap or even had a tussle with someone outside of the territory. Either option was relatively a reason, and she couldn’t help but flash him a quick smile. “Well… you look… like you’ve… been rolling… in some… moss… or something… what… did you… do… take a… quick nap… or something?” A teasing purr rumbled in her chest as her blue eyes glimmered with amusement, her tail whisking behind herself as she glanced merrily at him as she listened to his request.

It was to be expected that he would question the occurrences that were stated at the meeting while he was absent, and honestly, she couldn’t blame him. Not a lot was said, other than the information that was stated at the gathering. She internally winced at his mentioning of his younger sibling becoming apprentices - feeling the guilt nabbing away at her inner core. She already hated the topic as it was, compressing her paws lightly against the dirt as she quietly cleared her throat, ignoring the irking feel that kicked her in the gut. “It… was mainly… general news… from the… gathering… Dawnstar is… giving… Sunkissed Creek back… and we… are giving… Cattail… Pond… back to… RiverClan… the piece… of territory… hasn't been… anything but… trouble… for us… especially with… a badger roaming… the territory,” she had to pause herself to give her vocal cords a temporary break as she allowed Orangeblossom to take in the information. “Bumblestar… told Twilightstar… that we… could assist… them in… war… against RiverClan… if she accepted… due to… RiverClan causing… them unnecessary trouble.” Nothing else would really need to be said now, would it? She would be certain that the current amount of news would make sense to the tom.

[ @Dolomedes ( spring having a lil crisis because she misses her lil siblings ) ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 10th, 2024 at 12:34 PM.