Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:59 PM

Old March 28th, 2023, 05:48 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Relations For My Dear Oat! || F

Alright. Here we go. This will be my first character in a clan other than RC that I'm going to try to keep active. Wish me luck.

Introducing... Oatmilk! I'll be applying him to the allegiances as soon as I get this finder up. He'll need quite a few things bc somehow I'm already really attached to him smh ^^'

He's a light cream shorthair tom with hazel/brown tabby splotches. Oat also has blue and green heterochromia bc I couldn't decide between the two. Oat is a big ol' softy. He wouldn't hurt a fly! Or anything, for that matter. Unless of course that something was hurting a close friend or family member. Oat is loyal till the end, and has a heart of gold. Despite all the good things, he does have not-so-great qualities. Oat tends to judge himself harshly, and requires lots of encouragement and compliments from others to prove to himself that he's not a load of hot garbage. Oat also can get unusually embarrassed when making a mistake in front of higher-ups. Or anybody other than friends, really. So kind cats or possibly cats who emotionally blackmail him are crucial to Oat's inner circle.

Now onto what I need from y'all!

Need
Want
Would be nice

Close Friends | (0/3) | Part of Oat's inner circle. Preferably warriors, but Oat would gladly make friends with apprentices too! These cats would be like brothers (or sisters) from another mother to him! For this role, your cats must be 10-28 moons old, and must stay active!

Mom | (0/1) | One of the most important people in Oat's life. She'd be there during happy times, sad times, and angry times too. Oat would tell her everything, and I really hope for these two to have a close relationship! Also, if your cat is currently mates with another, you're absolutely able to apply for this! Oat would love a daddy (but ofc be sure that said daddy is ok with it before applying)! For this role, your cat(s) must be 50-60 moons old, and must stay active!

Siblings | (0/??) | I'll be accepting most of these applications, as long as Oat's parents agree to 'em. Siblings can be from older, newer, or Oat's litter (side note: adopted siblings & sibling figures are also acceptable)! These kitties will all be really close, and won't hesitate to tell each other when they're being cringey. For this role, your cat must be 1-20ish moons old, and preferably should stay active!

Mate | (0/1) | Oat is proudly Pan, so this cat can be any gender! Aside from parents, this lucky cat is going to be undoubtedly the most important cat in lil' Oaty's life. I want a sweet relationship that will last a lifetime! My boy has a wide mix of all 5 love languages, but his biggest would be Words of Affirmation, Gifts, and Quality Time. Expect your cat (if accepted) to be spoiled too; Oat needs to make sure his mate knows how much he loves them! This will be a slowburn- Oat isn't great at romance! These cats will become friends to bestfriends to lovers over a somewhat-long period of time. If you are not ok with that, please don't apply! For this role, your cat must be 24-28 moons old, and should stay active! Otherwise, Oat will spiral into depression, and I really don't want that-

Friends | (0/??) | Just some friendly cats to talk to and interact with Oat! There aren't many requirements for this- just don't give me evil kitties!

Interactions | (0/5) | Small RPs to get me used to writing my newest baby ^^

With that aside, let's get to the forms! Just know that I WILL BE PICKY WITH SOME OF THESE ROLES!!

Name:
Gender & Pronouns:
What role are you applying for?:
Age (in moons):
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Example (no one-liners!)
Plot Ideas?:
What would/will your kitty think of Oat?:
Other:
Mention: @Non-binary_Disaster

Phew, that was a lot to type. Thanks for bearing with me

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; March 29th, 2023 at 08:12 AM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 07:31 PM
"E"

Status: Fictionkin...oh boy...I thought therianthropy was enough..
Bump Policy: 3-5 hours
My Mood: Cold

Default Re: Relations For My Dear Oat! || F

Name:Almondfur
What role are you applying for?:Mate
Age (in moons):25
Appearance:Has a scar on his right shoulder, has splotches of light brown on his back, has a white snout, white feet, a white left paw, a white tail tip, and white chest fur. Almondfur's base color is brown.
Personality:kind, nervous, and very little bravery.
RP Example (no one-liners!):Would be very nervous, jumping away from a few cats or almost running away, but Almondfur knows he can't run away- that would just be strange, running away from a clan member? Nonsense. Almondfur would, well- really need a cat to help him to not be nervous or scared all the time.
Plot Ideas?: Ummmmm no.
What would/will your kitty think of Oat?:Almondfur would love Oatmilk, of course, and he would also protect Oatmilk, even though he isn't very brave.
Other: idk

Last edited by ^Walmart_Door^; March 29th, 2023 at 06:30 AM.
Old March 29th, 2023, 08:10 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Classic- View Post
Name:Almondfur
What role are you applying for?:Mate
Age (in moons):25
Appearance:Has a scar on his right shoulder, has splotches of light brown on his back, has a white snout, white feet, a white left paw, a white tail tip, and white chest fur. Almondfur's base color is brown.
Personality:kind, nervous, and very little bravery.
RP Example (no one-liners!):Would be very nervous, jumping away from a few cats or almost running away, but Almondfur knows he can't run away- that would just be strange, running away from a clan member? Nonsense. Almondfur would, well- really need a cat to help him to not be nervous or scared all the time.
Plot Ideas?: Ummmmm no.
What would/will your kitty think of Oat?:Almondfur would love Oatmilk, of course, and he would also protect Oatmilk, even though he isn't very brave.
Other: idk
Almondfur seems pretty coolio! I'll make a mental not of this, but I'm gonna wait to see who else applies before accepting such an important role in Oaty's life <:

Old March 30th, 2023, 10:38 AM
don't eat me

Bumpadump

Old March 30th, 2023, 02:40 PM
don't eat me

el bomp