Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:01 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM

Old September 30th, 2018, 10:41 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw looked at the ground at the mention of their home.He wanted to lie and say it was,but if the tales about Starclan was true,he would find out eventually."We got chased out.I promise we will take out home back though."He told his brother "I haven't talked to Mom and Dad,but I saw them in our temporary camp,so I know they are ok."He said.He didn't want to say anything about Pikepaw.She was the reason Grovepaw was even here.Ghostpaw looked away,pretending to look around,but really he just didn't want to meet his brothers eyes.Maybe he wouldn't notice he didn't mention Pikepaw.
Grovepaw was wide eyed when he blinked the tears away "what ? Our plan didn't work?... Why does everyone hate riverclan!?" he meowed but nearly yelled the last bit out of anger , why did they hate their home? Was it because of fallenstar? No. Fallenstar was a good leader in his eyes . And besides he thought chasing out the intruders seemed like a good plan without harming anyone ,apparently it wasn't enough .to Ghostpaws relief he didn't pick up on that his brother didn't mention their sister mainly because of the small amount of anger ,with that he sighed and nodded "atleast their alright .....when were done ,can you tell them I miss them?...I don't know how long these...meeting like things tend to last here.. " he meowed . The tom raised his eyebrow when he looked at ghostpaw he noticed that his brother was looking around a bit too long " are you ok? " he asked worryingly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 30th, 2018, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Grovepaw was wide eyed when he blinked the tears away "what ? Our plan didn't work?... Why does everyone hate riverclan!?" he meowed but nearly yelled the last bit out of anger , why did they hate their home? Was it because of fallenstar? No. Fallenstar was a good leader in his eyes . And besides he thought chasing out the intruders seemed like a good plan without harming anyone ,apparently it wasn't enough .to Ghostpaws relief he didn't pick up on that his brother didn't mention their sister mainly because of the small amount of anger ,with that he sighed and nodded "atleast their alright .....when were done ,can you tell them I miss them?...I don't know how long these...meeting like things tend to last here.. " he meowed . The tom raised his eyebrow when he looked at ghostpaw he noticed that his brother was looking around a bit too long " are you ok? " he asked worryingly .
Ghostpaw looked back at his brother and smiled,glad he had'nt mentioned Pikepaw,so there was nothing to worry about anymore."I'm fine.Just still a bit shook we where chased out."He told his brother.He wasn't lying,but it wasn't the reason he had been worried.He wondered if it was wrong not to talk about Pikepaw,but immediately mentally scolded himself.Of course it's OK.She wouldn't even protect her family and clan.She even said we didn't care about her!He thought to himself. @Wednesday

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 12th, 2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 11:53 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Mauve

This was the spot she'd arrive, the daughter he hadn't spoken to in years. The ebony tom had been caught up with Blazingstar, attempting to help the troubled tom. He felt like he failed. Blazingstar had always been stubborn and while he couldn't visit his dreams right now, he could turn to his daughter for help.

His star covered paws stopping moving as the feline sat down and waited. He needed her to dream. He would bring her here himself. "C'mon Heatherfur," he cooed softly, his heart breaking a bit realizing she was probably going to be emotional. However, they had no time for emotions, they were limited since in the waking world, she could be brought to at any moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:49 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz

It was the first night in the new camp, and Heatherfur had finally managed to drift off into a rather troubled sleep. Upon opening her eyes to StarClan's familiar territory she was surprise to feel specks of anger dotting her heart. Instantly, her fur bristled and she felt the familiar ache wash over her. The last thing she wanted to do was talk to her warrior ancestors. They had done nothing to stop this, so what were they trying to do? Come to her in a dream to convince her that this was the plan all along? Be as vague as they had when they had showed her the true path she was suppose to tread? Whatever it was, the feline was fully prepared to shut her eyes until she awoke once more.

But Heatherfur found herself only turning around, almost against her will, and discovering that there was only one StarClan warrior around her right now. Not just any StarClan warrior - one she hadn't seen or heard from in years. Shock traveled through her whole body, making her eyes stretch wide and ears go back a bit. "...Dad...?" she whispered, cautious to speak any louder than a murmur. Had he summoned her? Why? She couldn't break her gaze from Cobraspirit, unable to move or speak or even breathe.

Last edited by Mauve; October 3rd, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 11:04 PM
Just A Fossil

@Mauve

His heart ached for his daughter upon seeing her arrival. His golden hues didn't waver from the she-cat as she adjusted herself to her surroundings. Then the bittersweet moment happened. Cobraspirit puffed out his chest, pride shimmering in his eyes before he let out along sigh. "Heatherfur," he replied quietly. The last time he had spoken her name, she was merely a kit. She was Heatherkit. But now, here she was, standing before him as medicine cat of RiverClan.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 3rd, 2018, 11:15 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz

A mixture of emotions flowed through Heatherfur's veins, and for a moment she remained rooted to the very spot she had appeared. Her heart quickened in her chest, and despite the initial rage she had felt towards StarClan in the aftermath of the battle, as she heard Cobraspirit say her name a piece of her broke inside. "Oh... I've missed you so much, dad," she whimpered, her paws carrying her mindlessly across the distance between her and the black and white tom. She pushed her head into the comfort of Cobraspirit's neck, a purr causing her entire being to shake. Waves of happiness rolled over her, and she was reminded of her carefree days of growing up alongside Mintberry and her other siblings in WindClan's nursery. The simpler days. A pang of happiness and grief rolled across her as she pulled away, her hazel eyes shimmering and transparent as she gazed at Cobraspirit.
Old October 4th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Just A Fossil

@Mauve

Cobraspirit couldn't stop the smile that crossed his maw as he watched the she-cat close the distance between them. His eyes wanted to tear up, however, he kept himself from crying and instead returned to a rather calm, professional posture. "I'm proud of you, my daughter. I wish things could be different, but I must have you know, I'm proud of you all," he spoke. His tone was full of pride and love. "I know the anger that must be coming from your clan and I know you must be wanting answers," he paused, frowning a bit. "I can only tell you, these things happen for a reason. You all interrupted our omen differently and unfortunately, that resulted in the loss of your new home," he spoke sadly. He knew Heatherfur was in RiverClan now and not WindClan. "You must bring RiverClan home, though. They cannot stay were you are now," he finished.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 11th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Dust

Shinefang slept. The blessed relief of his pain came on to him. He was tired. So tired of hurting and so worn down in spirit. He’d been having the meetings with the peacemakers for days now in spite of his leader’s wishes. He didn’t know what was right anymore. The warm wind of Starclan brushed through his fur as he glanced up at the fields of Starclan territory with defeat in his eyes.

Old November 12th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Dust

Shinefang slept. The blessed relief of his pain came on to him. He was tired. So tired of hurting and so worn down in spirit. He’d been having the meetings with the peacemakers for days now in spite of his leader’s wishes. He didn’t know what was right anymore. The warm wind of Starclan brushed through his fur as he glanced up at the fields of Starclan territory with defeat in his eyes.
From a distance, the Starclan feline had been watching with a sorrowful gaze at the slumbering cat, fur whipped with the warm winds of the heavenly territory. It was no assumption that her love was hurting, suffering... but she knew the old geezer would fight for his life if need be. The urge to rush to his side and nuzzle his cheek like a mother to her kitten was overwhelming, though Slatepelt hesitated. Her paws were firmly planted in the wispy lush grass. It was a selfish thought - wanting to convince Shinefang to stay with her in Starclan's hunting grounds, but she knew he was needed still in Skyclan. Letting her troubles roll off her fur, the dainty spirit pranced her way towards her mate, once sorrowful eyes now flooded with affection. "Darling." She murmured, her soft voice carried on the gentle breeze, though her own gaze reflected back worry as she came face to face with Shinefang. With quiet understanding, Slatepelt gently nuzzled her face alongside his maw inhaling his scent. She knew he'd speak when he'd want, so for now she would remain quiet in hopes to comfort the tom.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 17th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
From a distance, the Starclan feline had been watching with a sorrowful gaze at the slumbering cat, fur whipped with the warm winds of the heavenly territory. It was no assumption that her love was hurting, suffering... but she knew the old geezer would fight for his life if need be. The urge to rush to his side and nuzzle his cheek like a mother to her kitten was overwhelming, though Slatepelt hesitated. Her paws were firmly planted in the wispy lush grass. It was a selfish thought - wanting to convince Shinefang to stay with her in Starclan's hunting grounds, but she knew he was needed still in Skyclan. Letting her troubles roll off her fur, the dainty spirit pranced her way towards her mate, once sorrowful eyes now flooded with affection. "Darling." She murmured, her soft voice carried on the gentle breeze, though her own gaze reflected back worry as she came face to face with Shinefang. With quiet understanding, Slatepelt gently nuzzled her face alongside his maw inhaling his scent. She knew he'd speak when he'd want, so for now she would remain quiet in hopes to comfort the tom.
Shinefang raised his head just a notch as the sweet song of his mate's voice. In the glittering field of Starclan, the light of her pelt gleamed and wavered like the light of the full moon on the surface of the moonpool. It was beautiful, but nowhere near as the parts of her still left from her time with him that still remained: the way her paws glided over the grass, that larksong of her meow, the curve of her spine as she moved to him and nuzzled him. He swallowed. Looking at her was like drinking deeply after days of drought, but all this time he had wanted to be strong for her and now he felt so beaten and defeated. All of his beliefs that he held so close about what it meant to be a good warrior were in pieces, and lugging his battered body around became harder with every stride. "Slate..." he whispered finally, looking away so that she wouldn't see the pools beginning to well in his eyes. "I'm so tired..."