Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM

Old March 20th, 2020, 01:46 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Irispaw blinked open her eyes, the bright starlight that floated around the area blinding her temporarily. Her eyes slipped into focus, and she felt her eyes widen. What was this place? She stood up in panic, fur ruffled and on edge. She recognized this clearing. It was where Tallmarsh had taken her to become her apprentice... This was Starclan. Wait, was she dead?! He dug her claws into the sacred dirt- how strange that sounded- her body shaking nervously. B-but, I had so many cats I needed to heal! The clan has greencough! W-why me!? Why now?! She choked back a sob, her eyes glistening with uncalled tears. She was frozen in fear.

"Hello." Irispaw's ears startled at the noise, and she jolted around to find its source. Hm? How was this cat? She was lithe, a tortoise shell cat. Her eyes blazed green, even in death, determined. Her short fur gleamed with starlight, bright enough to make her sneeze. "Who are you?! What do you want with me?! Am I...dead?" She yelled, her last words chocked and whisperish. The she-cat chuckled, and Irispaw fumes silently. Smiling, the she-cat approached her graceful and quiet.
"I'm Lilyfur. Pipe down, will you? Plenty of cats just want some peace." She tutted. Irispaw felt guilty as she gazed up at her.
"Sorry." She mumbled. Lilyfur shook her head. "It's alright. It's nice to see a fellow Thunderclanner." Irispaw felt her eyes brighten, head tilting curiously. She was a Thunderclanner? She could barely smell it on her. But then again, she was already a bit faded. She could see faint outlines of trees through the molly's figure. Lilyfur watched her quietly, eyes focused in a way that made her uncomfortable. Before she could say anything, the warrior spoke.
"Irispaw, I must get to the point. You're waking up. Windclan is to be threatened. We need you ready to help. You are a medicine cat, do what you do best. And hurry. This is happening sooner than you think. Be brave. And beware the howls." She explained rapidly, bending down to touch the blue-grey medicine cat's nose with her own. Irispaw smiled, but a sense of dread filled her belly. What was this supposed to mean? Before she could ask, her vision blurred, and she spotted the she-cat, walking away. This was the last thing she saw before her vision faded to black.

At least she wasn't dead.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 24th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Great, she was back here again. The young leader stretched out while yawning as if waking from a long slumber. After she finished stretching she sits down on her haunches and licks at her chest fur. Twilightstar nearly jumps as she sees a pale silhouette of herself walking away. That's not creepy at all! The she-cat took in her surroundings while waiting with an impatience twitch of her tail. She could feel eyes on her pelt and it was slowly becoming annoying.
"So am I suppose to do something or what?!" She calls out raising her voice. "If I don't get back to my body I'm almost certain my clanmates are going to let me get eaten." She was dead serious here. It wasn't that she'd really mind not going back, but she felt like she left things unfinished. The WindClan leader still hadn't gotten the territory back, talk to the clan leaders, and now the camp was overrun with coyotes so there was a lot to do.
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven
"You have little to no faith in your clanmates." A deep voice chuckled as the starry tom stepped into sight. Hawkflame was shocked to see how easy Twilightstar was taking her death. There was no fear or surprise at all. "That apprentice, Warblerpaw, is taking care of your body. You need to believe in your clanmates a little more." He spoke, hoping to calm her impatience. "Settle down, you'll be back in your body before you know it." The large ginger tom falls back on his haunches as his smile falls from his face. "I'm sorry for the trouble that WindClan's going through. If we could help more..." He trails off looking down at his sparkling paws with a touch of sadness in his eyes. It was hard watching the clan go through such hardships and not being able to lend a paw.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 24th, 2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old March 24th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Dawnsong padded through the territory, worry and sadness glittering in her gaze. There was no doubt now- she would never be able to return to Windclan. But there was one thing she could do. She walked through a small tunnel, exiting out in a cave. She was tired, and this cave seemed like a great place to sleep, but she had something better to do. She had to visit Violetkit. She knew she should be going to her leader, but this was more important. A sudden figure appeared in front of her, their outline almost completely invisible. "Follow your home.." they whispered, fading away as quickly as they had come. Wondering about what they said for a moment, she finally noticed a chunk of fur they had left behind. Coyote's fur. Stained with blood. Suddenly realizing what she had to do, Dawnsong raced out of the cave to find the rift between the two skies and watch her clanmates.
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Her ears swerved as the tom made his presence known. She kept her expression grim and dull. It was impossible for her to be in anything other than a bad mood. A rude scoff left her maw while she curls her lips. "My faith in my clan is a bit more then it is in StarClan." Did they understand all of the crap they kept putting on her shoulders? Twilightstar would be lucky if half the clan remained after all of this. "My clan is dying! You and those dingbats allowed ThunderClan and ShadowClan to take our territory without speaking against them at the gathering. You all know my clan is in no state to fight." She spat with pure rage pulsing throughout her body. "We barely managed to make it through leaf-bare. Both Thunderclan and ShadowClan have been allowed to expand their territory without little incident, the moment I try to obtain more territory for my starving clan coyotes infest the territory and then they attack my clan."
The leader paced back and forth, claws unsheathed and muscles tensed she paused while whipping around and marching up to Hawkflame to invade his space with her hackles raised. "You can stick your apology up your ass, Hawkflame. StarClan had done nothing for WindClan." They had pushed her to her breaking point. "If I can't hope for help from the light then I will start searching for it in the darkness." As much as she would have liked to say she could rely on herself and her clanmates she knew that she could not. If the Darkforest offered it she'd take it. She'd take just about anything right now. Twilightstar could already feel the tug back to the land of the living, her brother fading more and more. Her clan was losing faith in StarClan, if were those in the stars were smart they'd heed her words.
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:00 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

honeyleaf opened her eyes, her heart was racing and she covered her face. she didn't care whom was around, she just started balling her eyes out, she was dead! honeyleaf sniffled and sobbed on the sweet sparkling grass.

[
open]

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

[~] @kittygirl; [~]

Crowtail was walking through starclan when he saw a new cat. She must have recently died and by the scent of her was his former clan Shadowclan. The tom padded up to her. "Welcome to Starclan.", Crowtail meowed. He was hoping that this cat wouldn't recognize him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 14th, 2020, 11:12 PM
love bird.

honeyleaf looked up at the warrior for a good while and sniffled, "I wish I could say thank you, but..." her words trailed off and she sat up, "I'm afraid I'm not happy here..." she sniffled, honeyleafs eyes widen and she looked around, "oh no! duskstar!" she looked around and paw at the ground, "she needs me!" honeyleaf looked around in a painc.

@Blissie Bliss

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
Old April 14th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

[~] @kittygirl; [~]

Well that made two of them. The tom didn't like it here to much, but it was his fault he had gotten hit by a two-leg monster. The look on his living mates face when he was struck. He should be with her now, but that was never going to happen. "It's too late now. You can't reach any of the living cats.", Crowtail meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 14th, 2020, 11:30 PM
love bird.

honeyleaf shook her head, "no the medicine cat!" she looked at the cat in a panic, honeyleaf knew about messages and warnings, thats all she had to do!

@Blissie Bliss

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...