by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:03 PM
The Starcave
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 12:02 PM

Old February 17th, 2022, 07:14 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default A sweet's guiding eye

@Fritter

Sweetsoul was wandering through the forest, lost "Hello?"
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:24 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe

Default Re: A sweet's guiding eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverspot11 View Post
@Fritter

Sweetsoul was wandering through the forest, lost "Hello?"
Eye-Loner

With more cats creeping into his territory more often he lashed his tail angry as he stalked the clearing, a light covering of snow and a chilling breeze whistled through the air making him want to turn tail and flee back to his den but now he had to walk along where he had now marked his territory officially, his paws skimmed the ground as his wide eyed gaze skimmed the area when a sound catches his ears the words had no shape to his mind but a sound for now.
Eye’s head turned in the direction of the sound the crunch of snow getting louder as he crouched down tensing and scaling up a nearby tree his claws sinking into the soft bark, climbing up he balances along a branch sitting down with his tail hanging off his gaze fixed on whatever was wandering his way.

A cream pelt caught his eye as he took a moment to realise that a cat had wandered into his territory, his fur bristled with anger as his claws sunk into into the tree branch and he Stopped himself from reacting badly. The cat seemed hopelessly lost as he noticed the wandering as if the cat had no clue where to go, a small smile slipped on his face as he leapt down a sting in his paws as they crunched at the pressure they where putting on the snow. Eye wandered over slowly his gaze seemingly wandering around as if he was lost too before he looked at the cat and took in a deep breath creating a dense illusion of realism he had perfected over the moons. ‘Excuse me, are you lost?’ came the soft tone that slipped out of eye easily, barely thinking over each word.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:28 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Sweetsoul looked very pretty and sweet and helpless as she nodded. "I'm looking for a pond, but I found myself lost in this forest, if you could help me find my way, I would be s grateful. The pond is just on the other side of the forest."
@Fritter
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:40 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Sweetsoul looked very pretty and sweet and helpless as she nodded. "I'm looking for a pond, but I found myself lost in this forest, if you could help me find my way, I would be s grateful. The pond is just on the other side of the forest."
@Fritter
Eye - loner

A sigh slipped from eye as he pretended to be deep in thought looking around briefly he looked for a pond but couldn’t see one, he remembered passing one on his visits outside of his territory though. The memory became a clear image in his mind as he nodded and finally found the words he needed. ‘I think I know the way, but it takes an awful long time to get there, there are badgers around here y’know?’ he said his voice dragging but kept its soft tone somehow, he looked around once more. breathing in the air scenting rabbit but nothing else, and if he could only scent rabbit it was probably going to be a scrawny one, but prey nonetheless.

Eye spotted a route he knew led straight to his den, this could make him a step closer to his usual routine ‘I think maybe if you try a shortcut, there is one that goes through the jagged rocks near the sun covered stones. It should be near the little den, it might not be the best way but I think it’s easier that way and it’s better to find it when it isn’t so… cold.’ he added the last part with a shiver that made him yearning for the warmth of his den and he slowly moved along, he was perhaps going too fast for the conversation. ‘I think you should take the long way, but it takes an awful lot of energy to get there you can rest at my den and I will hunt for you, and will show you around when you think you need to explore to find the pond.’ this should be interesting, it would take the effort of energy and scraps of prey to scrape out from the forest that he could be eating up whole, this was like any other mouse brain who was foolish enough to listen to the dung he spat out and follow him around.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:56 PM

Sweetsoul nodded. "oh, thank you! I can't really hunt or fight though" her ribs showed through her pelt, and it looked as if she might collapse at any second.
@Fritter
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:07 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Sweetsoul nodded. "oh, thank you! I can't really hunt or fight though" her ribs showed through her pelt, and it looked as if she might collapse at any second.
@Fritter
Eye- loner

He muttered something before nodding, his tail flicking as he stood and started to make his way to his den, his paws crunching the snow under paw as he crept close, there where sharp stones that rays of sunlight bathed with warmth, somewhere he had recently found and taken a liking to. He then went over to his den, slipping in through the twigs that where all over the place on the outside he sat down and waited to see if The cat would be fine with getting in, he was doing a good job at seeming like a genuine cat.

He yawned as hunger nibbled at him so he stood again, slipping back out and wandering off to hunt before calling over his shoulder. ‘ I will go out hunting, you may stay there well i get us prey.’ he felt a flicker of irritation the wasn’t sure why but he wanted to dig his claws into something, he lowered himself down breathing in the air as the scent of mouse alerted him of the presence of one, his ears perk slightly as he listened and pinpointed the mouse a squeak coming from it as it was scuttling around scrawny and thin, he teamed and sprung forward diving at the mouses neck as he gave a swift killing bite. He placed the mouse aside as he worked at the snow making a small hole to bury the mouse in so no animals got to it.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:12 PM

Sweetsoul crept inside the den and fell asleep.
@Fritter
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:17 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Sweetsoul crept inside the den and fell asleep.
@Fritter
Eye - Loner

As he finished burying the mouse he crept along keeping himself alert, getting no scents but of crow food, a disgusting smell that kept touching his nose and making him want to screech. Finally a scent caught his nose as he could smell rabbit and it burst through the bush as he was walking forward and he turned quickly pinning it with his paws, he was lucky to have caught such good prey during the cold weather. He bit it’s spine and went to unbury the mouse picking up both he went slowly back over tired from the hunt as he had been stalking around in the freezing cold.

Eye glanced in at the sleeping she and quietly crept in putting the rabbit down for her before he tried to get to sleep himself, but didn’t manage too well as he found himself sitting outside eating the mouse well be gaudies his den tearing into the mouse he gulped it down quickly and nudged the remains aside. He shifted staring ahead with few intent or thought on his mind as he did so.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old February 17th, 2022, 09:09 PM

Sweetsoul woke up and ate the rabbit before falling asleep again.
@Fritter
Old February 18th, 2022, 03:02 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Sweetsoul woke up and ate the rabbit before falling asleep again.
@Fritter
Eye - loner

His gaze wandered into his den as he frowned, this cat was so easy to toss around it felt too easy, he lowered his head looking at his paws for a moment before he wandered off to hunt, it was terribly cold but he was used to the cold although he didn’t adapt and grow thick fur or move from this area he still hadn’t needed to. Flicking his tail he stalked off his gaze skimming the surroundings with accuracy as he took in every detail and noise that he could. There was the sound of rushing water near a stream that was nearby and thirst had been clenching him all day so he lapped at the freezing water wanting to spit it all out and be warm but also satisfied with how refreshing it was.

Eye had lived the life of a loner since he left his family to fall apart and he always felt guilty but only one thing managed to squeeze its way into his mind everyday and the red and torn fur mixed with a petrifying confusion made him shoved and this time not from the icy breeze. He shrugged it doff best he could dismissing it as his daily thoughts and wandered to the pond, he knew where it was and it was very far away if you count having to walk through the whole forests towering bare trees and the many shrivelled bushes and areas barren now with the cold weather. His reflection in the pond was something he ignored as he looked around blinking a few times before he crept back, he had been stealthy enough to make it seem like he was just going out to hunt. He wasn’t even sure if this was the Pond but who cares he needed to find what his goal would be, his voice was usually soft when he spoke to others and tried to manipulate them but his real voice was a raspy croak that was like he had something stuck in his throat, he wasn’t sure how he had managed to be able to teach himself how to make his tone better by choice but things happen.

Now the cold was like thorn sharp claws sinking into his fur and tearing through as he only caught the scent of rabbit, but it was good enough, he was light and careful using his best hunting techniques to sniff out the prey. His eyes skimmed the rocks near his den and there was a rabbit perched right outside the stupid thing was so scrawny it looked like it might as-well drop dead. He was careful as he moved forward before leaping out at the rabbit and parted his teeth sinking them straight into the rabbits neck he could feel it struggle as the taste of blood made him a bit hungry. He picked it up and went into the den the warmth comforting as he dropped a rabbit in the middle and went back over to actually get some sleep in his nest.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!