ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM

Old March 16th, 2021, 07:36 PM
Still Wondering 2 + 2

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: A Hunt for Clovers!

Blackkit peeked her head out of the nursery. She was going to find a bunch of four-leaf clovers. She padded out into the camp and searched. "Where could they be...." she mewed quietly. Maybe they would be in the warrior's den. She ran over to it and looked around. She checked under some pebbles and moss but there was nothing there. They she-kit trotted into the apprentice den next and checked in some crevices and under the moss. Not there either! Blackkit went medicine storage and looked on the shelves but there were none there. "Where can they be?" she exclaimed getting very impatient. She burst back into the main camp and thought about where she hadnt checked yet. Maybe it's in the... nursery? she thought. She began to go there and looked under a rock. There it was. A four-leaf clover! She picked it up in her mouth carefully very proud of what she had found.

[IMG]Blackkit Finding Clover made for 'A Hunt for Clovers!'[/IMG]

Blackkit wondered if she could find even more clovers. New-leaf was just beginning, so that would mean the snow would start melting. She decided to go out of camp and search for some. It was a bit breezy but she didn't mind. The kit began with looking under a pine tree but only found some grass. Then she looked behind a rock shaped like a mouse but there wasn't a thing. Blackkit wandered off further into the territory and found a big tree. "They must be here!" she said with her mouth open wide. She looked under it and saw a patch of clovers. She scanned through it to see if any of them had four leaves. She found one and plucked it from the ground. The kit started back to camp, but honestly, didn't know what direction it was. She looked around a bit worried. Then she thought about how warriors find things and it is usually with scent or sound. She sniffed the air with her tiny nose and only caught the faint scent of prey. Well, that didn't work. Blackkit sat down and thought of another way. Then an idea popped into her mind. What if she looked at her surroundings and found her way like that. It must work! she thought. Standing back up she looked at where she was and what she saw. A big tree, and a large rock that looked like a mouse, and a snowy pine tree. She found her way home excitedly and showed off her new four-leaf clover.

Blackkit was at a small stream looked down into the water. She set her paw in the cold water. She couldn't wait until she would be able to fish. Though Riverclan was usually the cats to fish. She stood up and thought about an adventure. That would be fun. She stood up and looked around for pretty flowers and rocks. The snow was still on the ground but not much. She found a pretty flower beginning to sprout and crouched down at it. "Beautiful..." she said. A few moments later she got back up and began searching for more. She found a patch of clovers and then she remembered her plan to find four-leafed ones. She looked through them but they all were normal. But they were still pretty anyways.

SHC: Blackkit
WC: Cloverkit
Loners: Stream, Crystal, Juniper, etc.
Kittypet: Sugar
(I am going to only be logging in every few days nowand most OCs r for adoption. little bit more info on profile)

Last edited by ~Echo~; March 17th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.
Old March 16th, 2021, 08:33 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

{Flutterkit}

Camp, since she's too loopy to go into the territory alone

{Quailpaw}

Quailpaw slunk through ShadowClan territory, head low and shoulders slumped. Early new-leaf brought gray clouds that always seemed to prophesy, but never bring, rain. He ducked underneath a low-hanging branch and slipped between a soggy log and twisted juniper, grunting with the effort as he wedged himself between the plants. ShadowClan was not the home he had once known. He was loyal. Fiercely so. But was his Clan the same one he had pledged his devotion to, long ago?

His paw caught on a root and Quailpaw went sprawling, tail over ears. He landed with an oof and a growl as he face-planted in a clump of...

Clover?

Quailpaw sat up, shaking his fur off, and observed the sprout with a new light in his eye. Even though the forest was shadowy and damp, this new growth still persevered and threw the faces of its tiny leaves toward the sun. He peered more closely, then slouched back, slightly disappointed. They all had three leaves. But somehow...

Quailpaw smiled. New-leaf was here.

{Sagebrook}

Sagebrook sat by the edge of the river by the Lonely Pine, large ears drooping and tail still on the ground. She missed Sparkfrost. She missed Twilightstar. Heck, she even missed Stripeseed! She missed the way the Clan used to be. Everything was changing, and she couldn't seem to change with it. She hadn't felt this alone since... since her mother left.

A bird twittered across the border, and she smiled softly, letting out a slow breath. It was okay. Everything would be okay.

She got up, paws quiet on the budding grass, and padded along the riverbank. The stream bubbled softly in her ears and the breeze was fresh, but no matter how many times she told herself it was fine her insides were still twisted with doubt. Maybe nothing would ever be fine again.

She opened her mouth to taste the air, hoping a hunt would distract her from her troubles. Instead, the sweet scent of clover drifted up to her nose and she twitched one ear, surprised. It was early for the plant, but at least it gave her something to look for. She scanned the ground in front of her, eyes keen for a patch of green, and finally spotted it- rooted in the sand, a cluster of multi-petaled leaves beaming on slender stems. She leaned down, nostalgia warming her chest. She remembered playing Clover-Scatter when she was a kit. It seemed so long ago now. She sucked in the earthy, fresh scent and laughed, and in a rush of playfulness rolled over and covered her fur in the leaves. A second later she got up, scolding herself. Now they would be crushed!

But when she peered at the pile of verdent herb, a single clover stuck out to her and she dragged it aside with one claw. It was a four-leafed clover- rare and lucky, according to some cats. She didn't really care. But what the clover meant to her was something far more valuable.

Everything really would be okay. Even if it wasn't right now.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; March 16th, 2021 at 08:35 PM.
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:22 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

In Camp! (Submission 2!)
Snailkit sighed. Today was the first day of spring which mea-
A loud sniffle interrupted her thought. "Great", she murmured. The first day of spring which meant all the other stupid kits would be sneezing all over her. Maybe she'd get lucky and Coldamber would let her help out. "Not likely", she muttered, but it was still worth a shot. She trudged up to where the Medicine Cats Dan was. Most of the kits avoided the den like it was greencough, they thought the medicine cat was rude and the herbs smelled yucky. Personally Snailkit liked the sharp smell of the herbs. Coldamber wasn't in his den so Snailkit decided to hang around in there to get away from the sniffling kits. She looked around when a flash of green caught her eye. In the corner of the den that Coldamber put sick patients was a crack, and poking out of it was a patch of "Clovers?", she said out loud. She sniffed it tentatively and removed it with her mouth. She didn't know if it would be of any use, and she hadn't heard of it being used as a herb but she knew that the elders had a story about how they brought good luck. She carried it in her mouth and set it in the sun to admire. That was until one of the kits whose name she didn't even remember came and sat on it. Snailkit muttered some words she knew her mother would confine her in the nursery for before shooing away the kit and picking back up her half squashed clover. "Maybe you don't have as much luck as I thought", she said and sat it back down. Even thought the clover wasn't exceptionally special it was still the first sign of new-leaf.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old March 16th, 2021, 10:31 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

By Rivers and Streams - Submission Three!!

Violetkit had been practicing her swimming in the small stream that the Riverclan kits learned to swim in. She wasn't born into the clan so her fur wasn't as made for this but with a diet of fish she was developing a glossy sheen that helped. She tried to get on the rocks to get back onto the sand but slept and fell. "Careful now!", explaimed Mistpaw who was helping her. "If you fall in again we might have to call you Wetkit". She chuckled before grabbing the kit and lifting her out by her scruff. They padded side by side around the camp until the came to the entrance. Mistpaw paused with a mishevious look in her eyes. She rememberd when the apprentices had helped her sneak out as a kit to the river, to practice swimming. Besides she couldn't teach Violetkit hoe to fish, there were no minnows in the stream!! "Cmon Violetkit wanna go an a adventure?" Violetkit hesitantly stood still. "Can Silentkit come?", she asked. Mistpaw paused to look at the deaf kitten who was on the other side of camp. "Maybe next time",she said carefully, not wanting to set off one of Violet's mood swings. She was very protective of her friend Silentkit. Violetkit nodded and padded out after Mistpaw. They made their way down to the stepping stones to where Mistpaw taught Violetkit how to fish. "I caught a minnow!!", she said excitedly!! She picked it up and gave it to Mistpaw who said encorgingly "It's as big as you!! Want me to carry it?" Violetkit nodded very proud of herself and handed it to her. But as she sat the fish down she saw a four-leaf clover." I'll bring this to Silent kit", she thought happily as she and Mistpaw headed back to camp.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old March 16th, 2021, 11:52 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

What with the coyote attack, murder of Buckstar, and execution of Frostpaw Thunderclan had been having a rough time. They’d lost clanmate’s, loved ones, and their camp was pretty beaten up. Things were definitely not going well for Thunderclan. Not at all.

Forestpaw padded out of the apprentices den and into the clearing. New leaf approached and with it the russet she cat harbored hope for a better year. The coyote attack had delivered a harsh blow to Thunderclan, both physically and spiritually. It seemed as if there was a dark shroud around almost all the cats, a shroud on sadness...

The spotted Molly was shaken out of her train of thought as her paw collided with a large rock. “Youch!” Forestpaw frowned down at the rock before kicking it away towards the edges of the clearing. Good, now no one else would trip on it. As she was about to walk away, perhaps to go hunting or just to walk around and think, she noticed a green patch of fuzz nestled against the warrior’s den. The russet she-cat tilted her head and walked towards them, curious as to what this plant was.

The clovers swayed in the cold, yet refreshing, breeze. As Forestpaw reached them she remembered something. “Aren’t these things good luck or something?” She murmured to herself. After a moment an idea popped into the russet apprentice’s head and she smiled. Clovers. Good luck. The shroud surrounding thudnerclan’s warriors, apprentices, kits, elders, med cat, deputy, and leader. It was perfect! Her idea that is. Forestpaw gently scooped up a pawful of the green plants with a smile on her face and she set to work.

By the time Forestpaw was done the sun had set, the apprentice den entrance(and part of the nursery) had been decorated in clover, and Forestpaw wore a satisfied grin on her face. For this first time in the last few days Forestpaw truly felt happy. Happy that she’d done something to try and cheer everyone up, hopefully it worked...and if not, well Forestpaw would just have to try again then.

Old March 16th, 2021, 11:54 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

In camp:

Rainingpaw took in a deep breath, "Rain, my favorite" newleaf was rainingpaw's favorite season, And he was curious on clover, they smelt so good! He slipped between the nursery and stone, Do clovers like cool spots? he nosed around hoping for some luck to come his way [lol!]

Img: https://www.autodraw.com/

Last edited by jayfeather21; March 16th, 2021 at 11:56 PM.
Old March 17th, 2021, 12:55 AM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

~ The territory - Submission 2/3 ~

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou

Last edited by rosetherosey; March 18th, 2021 at 07:42 PM.
Old March 17th, 2021, 07:00 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

!River Submission!

Kestrelsplash woke up, his eyes blinking awake as he found himself, not in Riverclan, but next to a river. The sound of its water hitting rocks and moving across. It soothed him as he pricked his ears. Then he scrambled up: he was going to be in so much trouble if the Clan found out he slept outside of camp! What if they thought he was taken prisoner by another Clan or went missing!

He shook himself and began trotting back to camp until he came across some flower-looking plants that grew collectively against a large rock. They looked weird, definitely not flowers when he gave them a narrowing look. He was still worried about his Clan, but something about these plants drew him in... oh! Clovers! He remembered being explained as a kit that they were meant to be lucky. He'd definitely need some luck if the Clan got worried one of their warriors was gone when all he was doing was sleeping out of camp. They'd claw his ears off for that! He sniffed the air and sighed in small relief; no more of those hunting patrols! He could relax and not be worried anymore; Newleaf was coming and all the prey would be scurrying about now. He plucked the clovers with his teeth, keeping a clump in his jaws carefully when he was done. He glanced at the path that led towards the territory and sighed. Here goes nothing.

He made it to the camp quickly, dropping the clovers and laid down to count them. 1,2,3... He counted them slowly, plucking the grass from them until he counted 17. He smiled. A lot more luck than he thought he'd get! Now... what would he do with them?

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; March 17th, 2021 at 07:00 AM.
Old March 17th, 2021, 11:22 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sagewing jolted awake. Her white-tipped paws trembled, though she didn't remember her dream.
"Hmm," Sagewing mused. Tugging at her was the desire to find clovers. She decided to head down to the waterfall.

When she got to the waterfall, she pawed through the bouncy green moss. No clovers, no clovers, no clovers...wait! Was that one? No. Sagewing sighed. It was just a woven piece of grass.

Wait! A clover peeked out of the moss. She grabbed at it. Wow! It was cold and wet in her hand, but still! A clover!

Getting one clover motivated her to search more. As she tore the cushy moss, she found another...and another!

She realized that the clovers grew near the waterfall, so she kept looking. Soon, laying at her paws, was a pile of clovers!

When she was done, she had about 23. Wow! That waterfall was sure a hotspot for clovers...she started to walk somewhere else to search, confident that she had found the jackpot.

Last edited by Sagewing; March 17th, 2021 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Adding on
Old March 17th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

~ In Camp - Submission 3/3 ~

Sunripple padded out of the warrior's den. From beneath the melting snow covering the ground, there were beautiful patches of green. It was a sign that Newleaf was coming. He hated leaf-bare with all his might, so he was glad it was almost over. And that meant the soon would be green-leaf, it would be all warm and sunny. It would be the best time of the year.
As Sunripple enjoyed the sunshine pouring down onto his golden coat, he noticed a strange weed in particular. It had three leaves and looked almost like a sprout. It didn't seem full-grown, but it sure did look the part. He bent down to smell, and get a sense of what it was, and all he could smell was something bitter.
He drew back, trying to get the scent away from him. As he did, the snow behind him crunched. It sent a cold shiver down his spine, not one that he enjoyed in the slightest. Sunripple whipped around as the crunching stopped, and he felt like he hit something soft.
Sunripple saw it was one of those strange weeds, except, instead of three leaves, it had four. It gave off a strange glow, and it seemed to have been hidden under the snow. He bent over and smelled it, completely forgetting the bitterness of the others. Unlike the three-leafed ones, its' scent was sweet and warm. He liked this one, it reminded him of green-leaf.
Sunripple picked it up and decided to keep it with him until leaf-bare passed, as a sign that new-leaf would be coming soon.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou

Last edited by rosetherosey; March 18th, 2021 at 07:43 PM.