Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Duskpaw's Training~ [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:33 AM
Alone in the woods |F|
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:15 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:08 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:53 AM

Old August 12th, 2022, 11:28 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star... [P]

Eelkit found himself some ways away from the StarClan camp, instead located in the hidden garden he claimed ownership to when he got here moons ago, located in a hidden area of StarClan territory. It was a lovely garden, and it was his safe space: here, he could relax, play, and overall be happy while occasionally checking on the Clans...

Except right now, Eelkit wasn't happy. He was tasked with a couple of jobs for the coming days, the first of which was to guide a couple of lonely souls to StarClan when they passed, which he had no problems with. He'd been doing that since he first got to StarClan all those moons ago, and was happy to give company to those without. He had no issues with it whatsoever.

It was his second task that upset him: Eelkit was chosen to deliver some rather... Upsetting news to an unlucky cat, and he hated to be the bearer of such news. The older souls in StarClan probably chose him for his rank as a kit along with his over one hundred moons of wisdom StarClan has granted him, but he wish he wasn't. He didn't want to upset anyone, especially with news like these to such a cat... But... Ugh, why did things have to be so complicated? He normally disliked being treated as just a kit but, in times like these, he almost preferred it...

@Dirtfur

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 13th, 2022, 01:00 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star... [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Eelkit found himself some ways away from the StarClan camp, instead located in the hidden garden he claimed ownership to when he got here moons ago, located in a hidden area of StarClan territory. It was a lovely garden, and it was his safe space: here, he could relax, play, and overall be happy while occasionally checking on the Clans...

Except right now, Eelkit wasn't happy. He was tasked with a couple of jobs for the coming days, the first of which was to guide a couple of lonely souls to StarClan when they passed, which he had no problems with. He'd been doing that since he first got to StarClan all those moons ago, and was happy to give company to those without. He had no issues with it whatsoever.

It was his second task that upset him: Eelkit was chosen to deliver some rather... Upsetting news to an unlucky cat, and he hated to be the bearer of such news. The older souls in StarClan probably chose him for his rank as a kit along with his over one hundred moons of wisdom StarClan has granted him, but he wish he wasn't. He didn't want to upset anyone, especially with news like these to such a cat... But... Ugh, why did things have to be so complicated? He normally disliked being treated as just a kit but, in times like these, he almost preferred it...

@Dirtfur

Dirtfur chuckled with his star-lit friends, all enjoying a moment together. It lasted a while, his friends excused themselves and left the circle, one by one till it is no longer a circle, but a line of brown fur that belonged to the once muddy and dirt covered warrior.

Sighed, he brought himself up from his spot. His mind wandered to a topic he kept quiet on while his friends kept letting out meows about it. It was about Skystar’s leadership and his death. It got Dirtfur thinking until the topic formed into a conversation about which clan would do best as badgers.

Now that his spirit buddies were gone, he was alone with his thoughts and he always disliked the feeling. He would hear his voice in his head reminding him of the things he had done that hurt his loved ones and the embarrassment would follow. Even though he accepted everything was his fault, it kept playing in his head and he was not sure if he wanted it to stop or to keep going.

His paws were on the forest floor, while his mind was on Skystar. He was following the trail he once took when he was curious about where it led. A garden was the answer, likely been unnoticed by many star cats for a long time, for that no one was in it when he had found the area and no glitter paw prints were spotted. When he had finally found the entrance to the garden, he gathered his own strength and questioned his own sanity. Does he really want to think about things now when he could be finding more friends to talk to? He had already dwelled in his own gloom many times, why should he do it again, it won’t change nada. But the former deputy never answered them and went inside backwards, making sure no one saw him entering. As he entered, he twisted his neck, chin over shoulder to look, and found a kit all by themselves.

“Are you okay, little one? Are you lost?” he asked with genuine concern for the kit, and padded close to them. He had sworn that he saw the kit before.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old August 13th, 2022, 09:07 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

Dirtfur chuckled with his star-lit friends, all enjoying a moment together. It lasted a while, his friends excused themselves and left the circle, one by one till it is no longer a circle, but a line of brown fur that belonged to the once muddy and dirt covered warrior.

Sighed, he brought himself up from his spot. His mind wandered to a topic he kept quiet on while his friends kept letting out meows about it. It was about Skystar’s leadership and his death. It got Dirtfur thinking until the topic formed into a conversation about which clan would do best as badgers.

Now that his spirit buddies were gone, he was alone with his thoughts and he always disliked the feeling. He would hear his voice in his head reminding him of the things he had done that hurt his loved ones and the embarrassment would follow. Even though he accepted everything was his fault, it kept playing in his head and he was not sure if he wanted it to stop or to keep going.

His paws were on the forest floor, while his mind was on Skystar. He was following the trail he once took when he was curious about where it led. A garden was the answer, likely been unnoticed by many star cats for a long time, for that no one was in it when he had found the area and no glitter paw prints were spotted. When he had finally found the entrance to the garden, he gathered his own strength and questioned his own sanity. Does he really want to think about things now when he could be finding more friends to talk to? He had already dwelled in his own gloom many times, why should he do it again, it won’t change nada. But the former deputy never answered them and went inside backwards, making sure no one saw him entering. As he entered, he twisted his neck, chin over shoulder to look, and found a kit all by themselves.

“Are you okay, little one? Are you lost?” he asked with genuine concern for the kit, and padded close to them. He had sworn that he saw the kit before.
Eelkit had been staring at his paws for a long while now, looking like if he stared hard enough, his paws would no longer be there. His anger, of course, wasn't towards his paws, but he couldn't direct it to those who placed the upsetting tasks on him. He knew being angry wouldn't fix anything, but it wasn't like he could do much else for now.

Still lost in his thoughts, Eelkit was admittedly a bit startled hearing someone approach and call out to him. He blinked quickly when his eyes landed on a brown warrior, staring at him in concern, and the young kit resisted the urge to frown and click his tongue in irritation. Suddenly, his former thoughts about being treated like a kit were thrown out the window. Of course he wasn't lost: this was his special spot! Besides, he knew StarClan like the back of his paw: being here for over a hundred moons helped in that case.

Eelkit didn't speak, instead staring at the warrior in question. A brown tabby warrior, who was now in the prime of his youth when he was happiest, like many others here. Wait... He recognized the tom. It was Dirtfur, a deputy of his former Clan, RiverClan, and father to Skystar, the tom cursed to hear plants screaming at him until his death. What was he doing here? Didn't he have friends and loved ones he'd rather reconnect with? Eelkit didn't ask this, but he merely tilted his head at the warrior, offering the silent question through his little green eyes.

Old September 4th, 2022, 06:16 PM

The kit did not answer. Instead they tilted their head and stared at the ghostly warrior. Dirtfur already knew what the young cat was asking; he had seen that look every time he came back from a task and sat down to rest, taking note of many stares he would get from his new clanmates.

Dirtfur forced himself not to sigh whilst he started to remind himself that his friends have more important matters to attend to and his loved ones either went to the Dark Forest or ran away from him anytime they spotted him in StarClan camp. Not wanting to break the silence yet, he shrugged and gave a light, soft, and quiet chuckle, and gave a grin.

A second look at the kit, Dirtfur finally recognized them as Eelkit. Although the awkward silence gave the older spirit a calming atmosphere, it was likely a good idea to ask the kit why they are here. “Did you find this place on your own, too?”

@Ritsuka

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old September 5th, 2022, 02:51 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
The kit did not answer. Instead they tilted their head and stared at the ghostly warrior. Dirtfur already knew what the young cat was asking; he had seen that look every time he came back from a task and sat down to rest, taking note of many stares he would get from his new clanmates.

Dirtfur forced himself not to sigh whilst he started to remind himself that his friends have more important matters to attend to and his loved ones either went to the Dark Forest or ran away from him anytime they spotted him in StarClan camp. Not wanting to break the silence yet, he shrugged and gave a light, soft, and quiet chuckle, and gave a grin.

A second look at the kit, Dirtfur finally recognized them as Eelkit. Although the awkward silence gave the older spirit a calming atmosphere, it was likely a good idea to ask the kit why they are here. “Did you find this place on your own, too?”

@Ritsuka
"Yes," Eelkit answered bluntly, looking around and trying to see if there was anyone else. To no one's surprise, he and Dirtfur were the only cats in this hidden area. He liked this secret area to think, but it was no longer a secret with Dirtfur knowing, was it? Still, it wasn't always bad to interact with others and talking to them...

"I'm just... Thinking, is all," the young kit continued with a sigh, looking down. Ugh, being a StarClan resident was harder than anyone could hope to believe. But seriously, why him for these jobs. Hm...

Old September 11th, 2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
"Yes," Eelkit answered bluntly, looking around and trying to see if there was anyone else. To no one's surprise, he and Dirtfur were the only cats in this hidden area. He liked this secret area to think, but it was no longer a secret with Dirtfur knowing, was it? Still, it wasn't always bad to interact with others and talking to them...

"I'm just... Thinking, is all," the young kit continued with a sigh, looking down. Ugh, being a StarClan resident was harder than anyone could hope to believe. But seriously, why him for these jobs. Hm...
Dirtfur stared blankly at the kit, not knowing what to say in response to Eelkit’s answer. The shiny warrior then blinked with concern as he heard a sigh from the kit’s mouth.

“It sounds like your thoughts are troubling you.” The tomcat blinked at the starry kit, silently asking what has been causing the troubling thoughts.

No no word
Old September 11th, 2022, 09:40 PM
hehe, squishy

ShadowClan/WindClan Re: Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star... [P]

Quote:
Dirtfur stared blankly at the kit, not knowing what to say in response to Eelkit’s answer. The shiny warrior then blinked with concern as he heard a sigh from the kit’s mouth.

“It sounds like your thoughts are troubling you.” The tomcat blinked at the starry kit, silently asking what has been causing the troubling thoughts.
"Don't most cats struggle with that?" Eelkit asked in that high pitched voice of his, shuffling his paws awkwardly. Granted, he'd rarely ever experienced that when he was alive, but his many moons in StarClan had allowed him to get used to it... At least, that's what he told himself. He might be used to having thoughts troubling him, but he'd never get used to what those thoughts were. But, such is the afterlife.

Shaking his head, the kitten turned to Dirtfur and tilted his head curiously, green eyes searching the former RiverClan deputy. His thoughts weren't too important currently. No matter how troubling, they were common, so why bother complaining? Maybe he could redirect the conversation to something else and keep his mind off of those thoughts.

"Well, what about you? What brought you out here?" Eelkit asked, little ears pricked. "Did you want to be alone? I can leave, if you'd like."

Old September 14th, 2022, 10:56 PM

Quote:
"Don't most cats struggle with that?" Eelkit asked in that high pitched voice of his, shuffling his paws awkwardly. Granted, he'd rarely ever experienced that when he was alive, but his many moons in StarClan had allowed him to get used to it... At least, that's what he told himself. He might be used to having thoughts troubling him, but he'd never get used to what those thoughts were. But, such is the afterlife.

Shaking his head, the kitten turned to Dirtfur and tilted his head curiously, green eyes searching the former RiverClan deputy. His thoughts weren't too important currently. No matter how troubling, they were common, so why bother complaining? Maybe he could redirect the conversation to something else and keep his mind off of those thoughts.

"Well, what about you? What brought you out here?" Eelkit asked, little ears pricked. "Did you want to be alone? I can leave, if you'd like."
Dirtfur glanced at Eelkit, nodding. “Oh, yes, they do…we certainly do.” He sighed as he tried to forget about Sunpaw and Skystar; right now, this kit may be having trouble and glooming about his loved ones will not help at all.

The spirit stared back at the kit as he noticed that his green orbs were now on the former deputy. A frown formed on his face as Eelkit started to question him, but he forced a smile. However, it swiftly disappeared and was replaced with a sadder frown, listening to the kit asking a third question that was followed by an upsetting suggestion. His fur only ruffled a bit before he forced it back down. “No, no, you can stay. I don’t mind having company,” said Dirtfur. He did not feel like he needed to before, until he felt his heart ache out of loneliness whilst the kit suggested to leave. He continued his honesty.

“I guess I just gave in to my mind and wanted to think some more.”

No no word
Old September 15th, 2022, 08:59 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Dirtfur glanced at Eelkit, nodding. “Oh, yes, they do…we certainly do.” He sighed as he tried to forget about Sunpaw and Skystar; right now, this kit may be having trouble and glooming about his loved ones will not help at all.

The spirit stared back at the kit as he noticed that his green orbs were now on the former deputy. A frown formed on his face as Eelkit started to question him, but he forced a smile. However, it swiftly disappeared and was replaced with a sadder frown, listening to the kit asking a third question that was followed by an upsetting suggestion. His fur only ruffled a bit before he forced it back down. “No, no, you can stay. I don’t mind having company,” said Dirtfur. He did not feel like he needed to before, until he felt his heart ache out of loneliness whilst the kit suggested to leave. He continued his honesty.

“I guess I just gave in to my mind and wanted to think some more.”
Eelkit gave a thoughtful hum, doing the small mercy of ignoring Dirtfur's sudden expression changes. While he may have admittedly responded negatively when the former RiverClan deputy first arrived, Eelkit truly didn't mind. Whether he knew it or not, his companion actually helped him stay grounded in the present. And that was something Eelkit was happy to have.

"Well, would you like to talk about it?" Yes, this was an attempt to distract himself from his own negative thoughts, but it could also help Dirtfur feel better, right? So why not? The white and brown tabby sat patiently next to the bigger tom, patiently looking up and waiting for him to respond.

Old September 17th, 2022, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Eelkit gave a thoughtful hum, doing the small mercy of ignoring Dirtfur's sudden expression changes. While he may have admittedly responded negatively when the former RiverClan deputy first arrived, Eelkit truly didn't mind. Whether he knew it or not, his companion actually helped him stay grounded in the present. And that was something Eelkit was happy to have.

"Well, would you like to talk about it?" Yes, this was an attempt to distract himself from his own negative thoughts, but it could also help Dirtfur feel better, right? So why not? The white and brown tabby sat patiently next to the bigger tom, patiently looking up and waiting for him to respond.
Nodding, the once-dirt covered cat laid down and stared at Eelkit, and opened his mouth to tell all his thoughts that troubled him, the thoughts that made him visit here. He froze for a heartbeat, remembering that he was talking to a kit, but finally started to bring out words as he realized that the kit had been in StarClan for a long time; Eelkit knew how things work and likely can handle Dirtfur’s lonely thoughts. “I think I did the right thing to move on and accept my mistakes, but I still miss them, my family. And not just Skystar and Sunpaw; I meant every cat in RiverClan, formerly or not.”

The large StarClan cat looked up at the sky, finished with telling his thoughts. His aching heart no longer throbbed with pain. He felt like he just lifted a weight-full-of-fears off of his shoulders. “And you? What kind of thoughts are you thinking about right now?” It was not a question Dirtfur would ask. Normally he would leave others alone, not wanting to make them uncomfortable. However, he had thought that if Eelkit would share his thoughts, too, then maybe both cats would feel better instead of one.

No no word