Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A frown came over Obsidiansky's maw when he saw his friend shiver, and he stepped just a little bit closer. He remained a respectful distance away still, of course, just in case he would make her nervous by coming too close, but at the same time he was almost desperate to make sure she was comfortable. "You aren't too cold, are you?" The feline asked, his eyes flickering with worry as he glanced over Canineheart.The dark tom shifted the rabbit slightly in his mouth, keeping from dropping it, though his eyes widened just the slightest bit in fear when he nearly did - he could practically feel his heartbeat quicken when he did so. "Everything's fine." He answered with a smile, though the words lacked a certain amount of convincing; partly because of the rabbit, and partly because everything most certainly was not "fine."

Obsidiansky did not feel fine. Her next words had him stumbling to find what exactly to say. The right answer would have been a simple "no, of course you didn't!" But nothing was that simple for him anymore. He felt like he was constantly sidestepping feelings and aggressive comments, and struggling with finding just the right thing to say without offending someone, and trying to make sure that everyone remained happy with him. He just wanted to make all of his friends happy. But that was harder then he had ever imagined it being. "No! No, no, no, of course you didn't say anything wrong, I wasn't even thinking about you - I mean - I was, but I wasn't... oh, for StarClan's sake." His voice trailed off and he rolled his eyes just the slightest bit, breathing a sigh of annoyance as he tried to figure out a better way to word this then he had been trying.

It was difficult to figure out just what you said to a she cat you knew had feelings for you, and you could have feelings for them, without acting on those feelings. "You look nice today." It was a friendly compliment, as well as Obsidiansky's attempt to get off the current conversation, but it wasn't much better... clearly he was struggling with this. The only thing that could make this worse was if Sagewhisker or Fawnskip suddenly appeared. What would make it better? His former-deputy friend coming to rescue him from making a fool of himself, that was what.
Canineheart felt the warmth that radiated from Obsidiabsky's pelt as he slinked closer. Her emerald eyes were round with nerves, flickering from her comrade to her paws. "Just a tad," Canineheart confided. She couldn't help but feel better about-- well-- everything when Obsidiansky stepped closer. Maybe we could become more than friends. Though it was what she desired deep down, she had a voice nagging in the back of her head, reminding her of the competition she still had to face. Canineheart stifled a sigh, but perked up immediately as Obsidiansky spoke. Though an obvious lie, Canineheart couldn't help but find the chanciness that Obsidiansky presented to be adorable. Though it was somewbat of a tense conversation, Canineheart couldn't help but let out the tiniest bit of a giggle. "Well," Canineheart meowed tenderly, her eyebrows raised amusedly, I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble with that sentence.

As the duo continued to treck their way through the marshes of WindClan, Canineheart felt herself warm up with every step she took. With Obsidiansky at her side and the exercise, Canineheart stopped shivering. At the toms attempt to change the subject, Canineheart let out a little amused chortle. "As opposed to any other day, when I'm ugly?" She meowed in an almost condescending way, with sarcasm dripping at the edges. But without waiting for a reply, Canineheart continued, "You're don't look too bad yourself...
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Now Flarekit was interested. Really, really interested. Who wouldn't? Any kit would want a freebie to be out in the territory without getting in trouble. And with the leader too, that was awesome. Well, okay in Flarekit's opinion. He was her brother, so.. honestly it wasn't that impressive. Maybe just a little bit. Her amber optics gleamed a bit as she heard what her older brother had just said. "Out in the territory?" The fluffy she-kit repeated, interest in her tone. She was a troublesome sort, and had often thought about sneaking out all by herself, which she hadn't tried just yet. But she did peek out every now and again, and then was ushered back into camp. This was an opportunity that she couldn't decline. She wouldn't get in trouble if she was with Blazingstar, and she would be safer with the leader than she would be alone, afterall, since their was animals that probably would want to hurt her, which she didn't want.

Blazingstar felt rather happy now seeing the interest the she-kit had in exploring. It ran in the family after all. "Yes, out into the territory, silly," he responded, his whiskers twitching a little bit. He began to turn towards the entrance, his paws taking smaller steps than normal so that she could keep up. "We won't go far into the territory or our mother might shred me, but, I can take you to the top of hill where you can see all the other territories," he explained. It was his favorite spot in Windclan. He could see the forest, the ocean, Skyclan's territory in the distance, every part of their own territory. All of it. It was stunning and it was the only spot he knew of in all the clans that could do that. He'd love to share that with Flarekit. It would be a story she could share to the other kits. She'd already know what clan was where and perhaps one of the clan scents. It really depended on the way the wind was blowing there. "But we have to start moving," he finished, his paws leading him towards the entrance, matching pace to whatever Flarekit was going.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Graypelt stood up and saw the blind she-cat. He knew she was blind, and decided to go over to her to see if she needed any help. He got to his paws and padded over to her, his thick-furred tail swishing.
"Hello there." he meowed.
The blind she-cat perked her ears at the voice and raised her tail in greeting. She quickly swallowed her mouthful of rabbit and sniffed the air for the speaker's scent. She recognized Graypelt's distinctive scent and raised up to a sitting position, curling her tail neatly around her paws.
HeatherFern felt a smile pull at her maw. ''Hello, Graypelt,'' she meowed. She groomed a forepaw and ran it over her face, giving herself a good wash. She wanted to look at least somewhat acceptable.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The blind she-cat perked her ears at the voice and raised her tail in greeting. She quickly swallowed her mouthful of rabbit and sniffed the air for the speaker's scent. She recognized Graypelt's distinctive scent and raised up to a sitting position, curling her tail neatly around her paws.
HeatherFern felt a smile pull at her maw. ''Hello, Graypelt,'' she meowed. She groomed a forepaw and ran it over her face, giving herself a good wash. She wanted to look at least somewhat acceptable.
"I just came over here to see if you needed anything. You're one of the few blind cats I've ever met, and the others didn't really do too great with stuff and they needed help most times and I'm not really great at talking with other cats I barely know and sometimes I ramble a lot..." Graypelt gave his chest an embarrassed lick.
Old December 17th, 2017, 04:49 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Blue eyes blinking, pink nose twitching, white ears flicking, Featherpaw glanced around the clearing quickly, slightly disoriented by the kits that ran about the clearing. They chased one another, jumping into the slowly melting piles of snow that no longer held their pure white colour. Instead, they were grey and brown from the earth that had been kicked up and stepped on by the cats that resided in WindClan. The older apprentice had found a spot in the clearing that was free of the slush, not being very fond of the freezing precipitation. Featherpaw tilted her head back to catch any scents that resided in the chilly leaf-bare air, only to catch hold of nothing but the familiar scent of the WindClan camp. The white she-cat sighed, her tail swishing back and forth upon the dying grasses as she waited for anything interesting to occur. The feline had gained a slightly newer feature as she aged to become closer to the number of moons young warriors were, and that was a blue-grey pattern appearing on her face, paws, and tail. Nothing like the silver colour that the oldest elders gained, of course; Featherpaw was only 10 moons, anyway.

@Lonestar23
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 18th, 2017, 10:20 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
"We should." Hareflight agreed reluctantly. She wished she could stay with EaglePelt forever, but they still had their duties. "Thank you, EaglePelt. I enjoyed hanging out with you. I enjoy being with you." She purred back loudly, closing her eyes in contentment.
EaglePelt felt a smile pull at his maw. ''I enjoy it, too'' he meowed softly. ''I am glad I got to spend some time with you, Hareflight.''
The blind tom got to his paws, resting his tail on his companion's shoulder a moment before he withdrew it.
Suddenly his stomach growled loudly in hunger. He chuckled, a deep purr rumbling through his chest. ''I guess I am hungrier and more tired than I thought... '' He moved his tail in a sweeping motion, gesturing for Hareflight to follow him as he padded back in the direction of the WindClan camp.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
Canineheart felt the warmth that radiated from Obsidiabsky's pelt as he slinked closer. Her emerald eyes were round with nerves, flickering from her comrade to her paws. "Just a tad," Canineheart confided. She couldn't help but feel better about-- well-- everything when Obsidiansky stepped closer. Maybe we could become more than friends. Though it was what she desired deep down, she had a voice nagging in the back of her head, reminding her of the competition she still had to face. Canineheart stifled a sigh, but perked up immediately as Obsidiansky spoke. Though an obvious lie, Canineheart couldn't help but find the chanciness that Obsidiansky presented to be adorable. Though it was somewbat of a tense conversation, Canineheart couldn't help but let out the tiniest bit of a giggle. "Well," Canineheart meowed tenderly, her eyebrows raised amusedly, I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble with that sentence.

As the duo continued to treck their way through the marshes of WindClan, Canineheart felt herself warm up with every step she took. With Obsidiansky at her side and the exercise, Canineheart stopped shivering. At the toms attempt to change the subject, Canineheart let out a little amused chortle. "As opposed to any other day, when I'm ugly?" She meowed in an almost condescending way, with sarcasm dripping at the edges. But without waiting for a reply, Canineheart continued, "You're don't look too bad yourself...
"No, you didn't." Obsidiansky mewed, with just the smallest smile. He was attempting to make himself feel more comfortable, though he told himself it was for Canineheart - perhaps he was perfectly fine. The tom's soft, dark eyes glanced over his friend as he thought about what to do for a minute. Part of him wanted to step closer, warm her up some... but he was worried that would cause problems. The only thing Obsidiansky wanted was to stop any potential problems from happening. He wanted to keep all his friends, and he wanted to figure out how to either get rid of or cope with his feelings. He missed his long-time friend, but he knew she wouldn't be returning anytime soon. The only cat I almost ended up with. He'd come so close, yet things had ended badly. Perhaps that was why he wanted to stay away from romance now, just to be safe. A slight blush crept up under his fur as Canineheart returned the compliment, or at least the feeling of the compliment. "Thanks," He half-mumbled, but then remained silent. The dark tom continued alongside his friend, his paws carrying him quickly through the territory, his eyes now focused down on his paws. "Um... so... how's, uh, life been?" He asked awkwardly. He wasn't usually this awkward. But he wasn't sure quite what to do. It had been a long time since he had seen Canineheart, and things had been tense the last time. Sure, they were resolved now, but still... Obsidiansky was worried that things could get that tense again. At least there was no chance of him really hurting Canineheart. She had said she would be okay with his choice. And he was going to hope that she really meant that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Blue eyes blinking, pink nose twitching, white ears flicking, Featherpaw glanced around the clearing quickly, slightly disoriented by the kits that ran about the clearing. They chased one another, jumping into the slowly melting piles of snow that no longer held their pure white colour. Instead, they were grey and brown from the earth that had been kicked up and stepped on by the cats that resided in WindClan. The older apprentice had found a spot in the clearing that was free of the slush, not being very fond of the freezing precipitation. Featherpaw tilted her head back to catch any scents that resided in the chilly leaf-bare air, only to catch hold of nothing but the familiar scent of the WindClan camp. The white she-cat sighed, her tail swishing back and forth upon the dying grasses as she waited for anything interesting to occur. The feline had gained a slightly newer feature as she aged to become closer to the number of moons young warriors were, and that was a blue-grey pattern appearing on her face, paws, and tail. Nothing like the silver colour that the oldest elders gained, of course; Featherpaw was only 10 moons, anyway.

@Lonestar23
There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm as a grey tom with black stripes entered the clearing. His head hung a little, and his paws were heavy, but his eyes remained alert. They were hiding the pain behind them as he remained alone, sitting in another part of the clearing where he would be by himself. It had been a long time since Aspenpaw had made a new friend. Ever since Moonpaw had died, and Tawnypaw had disappeared, he had had a hard time with going on with basic life. And he'd really thought Moonpaw was going to be okay... he'd thought Surgestorm had saved her. The pretty black and white she cat was now gone forever, at least as far as he knew. Spotting a white feline in another part of the clearing, Aspenpaw got to his paws and padded over in her direction, in an attempt to be friendly. "Hello," He greeted her, slightly lowering his head as he did so, and cautiously settling down nearby. He remembered this she cat - she had become an apprentice around a moon or so after him, he thought. He remembered she hadn't really made friends with many other apprentices, if any at all. "It's... Featherpaw, right?" He also knew that she had hung out with Surgestorm a lot, which was partly the reason why he remembered her name. She had been talked about some around the camp, which had led to Aspenpaw knowing more about her. Not that he would talk as though he did, he didn't want to come off as a stalker. Right now, all Aspenpaw wanted was a comfortable, nice conversation. Maybe it would be like his last one with Moonpaw, and maybe it wouldn't - either way would be fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:08 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm as a grey tom with black stripes entered the clearing. His head hung a little, and his paws were heavy, but his eyes remained alert. They were hiding the pain behind them as he remained alone, sitting in another part of the clearing where he would be by himself. It had been a long time since Aspenpaw had made a new friend. Ever since Moonpaw had died, and Tawnypaw had disappeared, he had had a hard time with going on with basic life. And he'd really thought Moonpaw was going to be okay... he'd thought Surgestorm had saved her. The pretty black and white she cat was now gone forever, at least as far as he knew. Spotting a white feline in another part of the clearing, Aspenpaw got to his paws and padded over in her direction, in an attempt to be friendly. "Hello," He greeted her, slightly lowering his head as he did so, and cautiously settling down nearby. He remembered this she cat - she had become an apprentice around a moon or so after him, he thought. He remembered she hadn't really made friends with many other apprentices, if any at all. "It's... Featherpaw, right?" He also knew that she had hung out with Surgestorm a lot, which was partly the reason why he remembered her name. She had been talked about some around the camp, which had led to Aspenpaw knowing more about her. Not that he would talk as though he did, he didn't want to come off as a stalker. Right now, all Aspenpaw wanted was a comfortable, nice conversation. Maybe it would be like his last one with Moonpaw, and maybe it wouldn't - either way would be fine.
The small white feline had an odd way with dealing with things, being that unlike others who showed their pain on the outside; a dropped head, sad eyes, crying, slouched shoulders, dragging tail, etc., Featherpaw kept hers bottled up. She pushed away her feelings and thought about how others had it much worse. But this time was different; Moonpaw’s death was harder than any she’d experienced. The thing was, though, that Featherpaw had hardly known Moonpaw before her untimely death. The reason this death had struck her more than others was that she was there with Surgestorm, Moonpaw, and Leopardpaw after the accident that ended up taking the young cat’s life. She helped calm down Surgestorm when he became to panic; she helped with Leopardpaw with her wounds. But at that moment, the thought that Moonpaw wouldn’t make it hadn’t crossed her mind. It simply couldn’t happen. She hadn’t known a single cat that Surgestorm couldn’t fix. He helped her when she swallowed a death berry. Featherpaw had seen him save lives; never had she once seen the talented medicine cat fail. It was that day that death was introduced to Featherpaw’s life; it was that day that she realized the true horrors of death. That Moonpaw was gone and never coming back. And deep down, Featherpaw blames herself slightly. Perhaps Surgestorm had been right to panic; perhaps her calming him down had made him work slower, or perhaps made him forget something. Medicine had been the one thing that Featherpaw thought she was good at; but now she had doubts. She couldn’t fight, couldn’t hunt. What use was she to the clan now?
The pale cat’s eyes were glazed over with a distant look upon her face, and she almost didn’t hear the tomcat’s voice calling her name. Featherpaw shook away her thoughts, gaze falling upon Aspenpaw. “Oh-hello,” She meowed, then nodded. When he asked if her name was Featherpaw, a shiver ran down the white cat’s spine. Were cats taking about her? If so, what about? The She-cat wasn’t known for anything, really. Hopefully all good things were said, though she couldn’t be sure. “Yes, I am.” Featherpaw replied. “You’re Aspenpaw, correct?” She meowed, though she only knew of his name because she’d heard other cats address him as so. Perhaps that was how he knew her name.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero
Yellowpaw entered the den, the aroma of herbs filling her nose, as she slowed her skipping step,” Surgestorm! How are you today? Mind if I help in some way?” She skidded to a halt happily One day, he’ll leave this den and be a warrior like me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread