Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:28 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Simmerpaw nearly wanted to roll his eyes as his apprentice raised his brows, as if he were surprised at this, surely he should have expected this sort of question. Or was every apprentice supposed to just accept that being a warrior meant hunting and then throwing down your life all willy-nilly? If so, then he was truly disappointed of every apprentice in this Starclan forsaken clan. The small smile and the non-answer provided by Goldfeather caused the young tom to frown, a look of disappointment, but not complete disappointment. At least in the future he could expect a good answer from his mentor, not something halfhearted and told to every apprentice. Letting out an exasperated sigh, nearly at the same time Goldfeather let out his, but Simmerpaw's was much more audible. He wanted to be heard. And as his mentor settled down into a comfortable position, he himself remained standing, his tail flicking slowly back and forth.

At the question, the golden and white tom answered nearly immediately. As if he didn't even have to think about his answer, eyes glittering with satisfaction. "Something else. I want to spread misinformation to the other clans so that they never know what's going on here. Just think about it, lying to the other clans, making them believe we're going to do one thing then completely blindsiding them to take what we actually want? I want to learn how to control the other clans with information. Battle is old. Politics, lying, now that is the way to do it." As he spoke, he became more animated, clearing growing excited with the notion of lying to other cats, specifically cats of other clans. It was.. Weird. To hear this coming from a cat that was so young, again, barely 6 moons of age. How did he even think of this? Was he even sure of how he came up with the idea?

Goldfeather shifted, clearly uncomfortable under the judging apprentice's stare. He jumped at the sigh. Great StarClan, why did he have to get stuck with the only haughty apprentice in WindClan? He was visibly tense; usually moving, his tail pressed close to his haunches as he stared down at Simmerpaw. The fur on his shoulders and spine prickled.

And that question. Goldfeather's eyes widened in shock. A cat just out of the nursery shouldn't be saying things like that! He stammered incomprehensively before coughing awkwardly. "I- I'm sure there'll be time for that later," he managed with a weak smile. "I meant the fundamentals - basic herbs, in case you're in a tight spot and can't get to the medicine cat quickly, or tracking, or survival skills. Not... not deception. Not yet, at least." Jeez, what a strange young tom. Six moons old and already plotting how to irritate the other Clans. It was just Goldfeather's luck he got stuck with a cat like that. With a flick of his ear, he sighed again. "Has some cat been feeding these ideas to you?" he asked. "Who is it? Someone so young shouldn't be having these sort of ideas."

(Sorry this took so long! There's been a lot of drama in ThunderClan)
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Smallbear sighed as she slowed down. He was grateful she listened but he felt it was just irritating her and she would eventually just leave him behind. Yet Bramblebear didn't leave him at all, she even looked back to make sure he was keeping up. That surprised him. The stubby legged warrior had expected to be left but she slowed to a normal pace for him. "Thank you..." He basically whispered his pale yellow eyes trailing up to her head for a moment before settling back at the ground.
When they stopped he couldn't help but notice her unusual way of talking. It was unlike any he had ever heard. Very simple. "O.. okay." Nodding to her instructions the cream tabby turned over to the spot Bramblebear suggested him to go. Two pieces of prey? He could find that, it wasn't like he wasn't useful.
With no need to crouch down Smallflower softly made his way through the grass looking for any prey animal that would present itself. Rabbit, bird, mouse anything.
Bramblebear had already turned away to hunt by the time Smallbear had begun to move. She crouched down, moving forwards with her mouth open to scent the air. Her tail brushed lightly over the ground as she moved, barely grazing it. The scent of a rabbit caught her attention and she prowled towards it, bunching up her muscles to prepare to leap. A few tail-lengths away, a rabbit hopped over the ground, searching for a patch of grass to nibble on. Bramblebear waited until the rabbit was turned away before pouncing, bringing her heavy paws down on the creature and snapping its neck with a quick bite.
She picked it up with ease, noticing that the small creature was quite scrawny. Her nose wrinkled in dismay, but she still placed it into a safe place and kicked dirt over it. Any prey would be good with leaf-bare quickly approaching. Her tail lashed briefly and she looked around for more prey, her ears perked. Bramblebear's whiskers twitched as the sight of a mouse a little way's away caught her eye, and she crouched down once more to move toward it. Once she was a few tail-lengths away, she leaped, but the mouse had already darted away. She huffed and decided not to chase after it, eyes darkened with irritation. "No good. Need prey," Bramblebear said, frowning at her messy attempt at catching the mouse.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 2nd, 2019, 01:10 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@silvermoon
tatteredhawk walked around wondering how he could hang out with for awhile
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 2nd, 2019, 01:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Hogpaw cowered in a corner, his ears flat and eyes darting from side to side. Cats rampaged around him, seemingly going insane, but he paid no attention to them. Instead, he saw a small she-cat approach him, a smile on her face. She seemed nice, and held no malice in her gaze. Was this real? Somecat wishing to speak to him without using such horrible words? The she-cat, a light brown apprentice, nudged him to his paws and nuzzled into his side. Hogpaw felt a sense of confusion take over him. Her touches felt so real, but he couldn't believe that somecat had actually willing came to him, other than Cowpaw and Boulderstrike. He relaxed slightly, closing his eyes and allowing himself to feel a sense of peace as he finally had a friend.
He was shocked that she didn't speak, though he didn't want to frighten her away with his own butchered way of talking, so he accepted the silence with open paws. Hogpaw felt a smile twist itself onto his face, though crooked and matched with yellow teeth. He opened his eyes after a few heartbeats and looked down at the she-cat, but she was gone. Instead, she was replaced by an angry, disgusted tom tearing at his fur, causing him to yowl out in pain. Hogpaw cowered once more, his paws covering his eyes as he tried to forget the sight. The anger, the disgust, it was so apparent in the tom's gaze as he furiously tore at Hogpaw's pelt. He whimpered, shaking his head and desperately trying to push the tom away, but he refused to move no matter how much Hogpaw flailed around.
Then he spoke.
"You vile creature. You deserve to die. You're useless! Nobody loves you. Cowpaw and Boulderstrike were just acting, they never cared about you! Your parents wanted to kill you. You're a mistake. You should just throw yourself into a monster, maybe then will the Clan be happy. Nobody wants you here. You're disgusting. A freak of nature. Just leave! Nobody would miss you!"
Hogpaw cried out as the words pierced his flesh harsher than any claws could, and he curled tightly into himself, screaming and shouting. "Thtop! Pleathe! Leave me alone! I'm thorry! I'm thorry! What did I do to detherve thith? Thomebody help me! Pleathe!" he sobbed, flailing around in his lonesome corner.

-×-

[[ OPEN - Feel free to be attacked and/or killed! Please don't hurt Tawnystep! ]]

Tawnystep watched the madness take place around her. She felt her heart beating wildly, almost too fast. Dark shadows crept from the camp walls, reaching towards her, trying to pull her into the darkness of which they came. The russet molly screeched, growling and snarling at the shadows, trying to fight them off. Her eyes narrowed, an almost crazy look within them. She lashed her tail before unsheathing her claws and leaping, jumping onto whatever shadow she could reach first and violently scratching them again and again and again. She tore at them wildly, trying to rip them apart until the darkness dissipated and stopped trying to attack her. "I won't join you! Leave me alone!" Tawnystep yowled.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 2nd, 2019, 02:47 PM
eternally tired

@tutler

"NO!" Robinflight yowled. He scrambled out of the way before Coyotesnarl could kill him. Robinflight still got pretty badly scratched along his side. Panting, He looked at the insane cat. His eyes were wide with fear, but then turned to rage. "That, was a good move." He said sadistically. "But now, I'm going to kill you in the most gruesome way possible." Robinflight had gone from Scared to Sadistic. He unsheathed his claws and readied his mouth. Then sprung at Coyotesnarl with such ferocity and was ready to kill him at a moments notice.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 2nd, 2019, 03:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @RedHead ]

Her expression didn't change at his annoyed comment. She racked her brain for his name, having not interacted with him in the past, save for a patrol or two. Not enough to cause an impression on her. Silver boy. Move quick. Quicksilver. Bramblebear nodded her affirmation and blinked, her gaze blank. "Lead way, Silver boy," she said, waving her tail expectantly. Bramblebear took no notice to the fact that he was annoyed, nor to his half-groomed pelt. She just wanted to do something- the silver molly always hated sitting still, wanting to do her duty to the Clan at all times. And he just happened to be the cat she chose to do something with.

Well this is dumb. Quicksilver had appreciated the she-cat giving him the authority to lead the way out into the territory, but what he didn't like was actually having to go out into the territory. Though as he stepped out onto the windy moor, he began to quickly get over his previous irritation. The wind blowing through his fur spurred his muscles and he felt refreshed, and ready for this hunt that he and Bramblebear would be going on. "Alright, I say we head for the patch of heather further over the rise, in that direction." Quicksilver had no long tail to point with, so he made a gesture with his muzzle in the general direction, like he always had. "There's usually always good prey over there."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

His claws sliced through it like snow, feeling that spatter of red hot blood hit his paws before he managed to hit the ground and spin back on the shape. He could hear the chorus of voices surrounding him screaming delight, giving it o what finally would make him even sicker was all they seemed to care for. Coyotesnarl staggered barely hearing a word the creature muttered. It to his knowledge was begging for its life just the way it moved.
He watched as it murmured its body shifting and contorting in horrible ways to disgust him. A tactic to defend itself from attack- appear less touchable. Clever. “I’d love to see you try” he uttered back in breathless words trying to let his mind hone in and focus for even a moment. It wouldn’t let him. So he was caught off guard, distracted by trying to get rid of distractions among other things. It was then that he felt teeth and claws hook into his flesh that he was snapped out of the blurry haze. The tom had landed his shot but was carried with the momentum of the leap that sent both toms tumbling into a bed of moss. Coyotesnarl didn’t feel pain like he normally would’ve- rather it was a gentle prickle. A tingle of sorts. He writhed around in a furious fit of rage attempting to kick his belly and hook his hind claws into the softer exposed parts of the beast while he tried his best to aim for the ears, teeth clicking anxiously in attempts.
@DeadlyWolfDen

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 2nd, 2019, 06:14 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@RedHead
there was a fox it was right there at the edge of camp and barreling towards him Cottonspirit could see the thing running through the camp wall and none of the other cats were doing a thing about it. he stumbled back hitting another wall of the camp as he could see the red vial creature looming over him. the white tom’s eyes grew wide with fear, he knew what happened the last time he was put in this position he almost died no matter how much he denied that fact to aster and himself. he felt the blood seeping down the side of his flank and out of his scar and his fur turning bright red he felt like he has been popped open as he watched his fur turn cherry red all of it.

the tom’s breathing began to speed up faster and faster as he tried to pick himself up from the ground struggling to get onto his paws as he saw a hoard of foxes approaching him from the other side running and chirping he felt himself growing dizzy even though he couldn’t smell them. he just backed up more in fear curling into a shivering ball his white tail wrapped around his seemingly red body as he flattened his ears and tried to toon out the chirping before opening his mismatched gaze and realizing something, where the heck was aster?!?

he got up from his ball to try and find the other too running back into the wall and seeing him slowly appear in front of him as he opened his eyes “Asterbounce! We need to go, we need to go! it’s not safe!” he helped at the shape of his mate against the wall. As he got no response from the cat in front of him he just looked on afraid “Aster...”

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 3rd, 2019, 11:52 AM
eternally tired

@tutler

Blood spilled out of Robinflights ears. That didn't stop him in the slightest though, He kicked away from Coyotesnarl and hissed. He stood still for second, then lashed out on the tom. He whispering around him, judging him. Then Brightstar came over to him and said "You have betrayed Windclan, Begone." Then, she disappeared. That made Robinflight even more mad, He lunged at Coyotesnarl again, pinning Coyotesnarl against the moss. He raised his claws to slash at him.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:02 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@silvermoon
tatteredhawk walked around with a lot of fresh-kill dropping it off and grabbing one for himself and walking into the warriors den sitting down and starting his meal
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Closed Thread