Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 01:01 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Dawnpaw lept, silent as she sprang through the air, going as far as a Skyclan warrior. She landed squarely on the mouse, killing it before it could react. She purred silently, picking up the plump mouse. My first catch! She felt her heartbeat quicken. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish could feel a smile on his lips as the tom requested for more. He sure loved hunting, didn't he? They'd have to get into fighting soneday, though, or else things would get a bit messy. He didn't want an apprentice who couldn't fight to save their life. Nodding, he set the rabbit down on the dusty earth. He could bury it and they could pick it up later.
"Sure! You smell anything, bud?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:17 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Lynxpaw ]

The tom really was a shy little thing, wasn't he? She smirked. She'd have to keep an eye out for him, in case any of those jerks decided to have a go. From this moment on, she was officially Eaglepaw's protector. He looked kinda flustered, poor kid. Runningpaw have a casual shrug at his thanks, gaze darting off into space.
"No problem. I'm Runningpaw, by the way." She introduced herself, dipping her head to the fellow apprentice. Then she gave him a wicked grin, a knowing look passing her eyes. "I'm also here if you wanna rant about Littlewish. He used to be my mentor, y'know?" She added. And what a mess he is, she thought silently. He'd been less extreme before her brother dissapeared... Her heart ached for the tom. Rabbitpaw...where are you?

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 10th, 2020, 05:05 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
She looked up at her mate, “Hmm, the blue gray kit I will name,” she paused thinking about the name, “oh! BlueKit! And this fluffy white kit shall be blizzarkit!” SoftFeather looked over to the apprentice and replied, “Thank you, would you like to come meet them?” She softly moved her tail ‘wall’ and beckoned him over. SoftFeather’s green eyes gazing at her kits ‘you are a gift from Starclan!’ She licked boulderclaw’s muzzle gently.
@Mumble @Bravekit @DarkNight @Slushie (one day in real time the kits should be able to open their eyes and ears.)

Boulderclaw pressed his muzzle against softfeathers, letting out a deep, rumbling purr, "those are beautiful names for our kits" he said, staring down at the two kits lovingly. He turned to his apprentice, "you can come see them, but if you lay a single whisker on them, I will not hesitate to shred you" he growled to his apprentice.

@Slushie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 10th, 2020 at 05:06 AM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:37 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw lept, silent as she sprang through the air, going as far as a Skyclan warrior. She landed squarely on the mouse, killing it before it could react. She purred silently, picking up the plump mouse. My first catch! She felt her heartbeat quicken. @RainbowQuail

Not bad. But I should probably teach her about looking where you step. Her tail swayed, she watched as Dawnpaw killed the mouse. She showed no reaction in terms of emotion. “Good job but you shouldn’t just watch your prey. You need to be careful of sticks and leaves so you don’t make noise to scare it off.” There. She was being more vocal. It wasn’t that bad, yet again... she wasn’t having a conversation. Now, I should teach her to catch a hare next.
Old May 10th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Look at what the cat dragged in, again! The leader looked down at the tom as he padded over, he had lost the scent of a WindClan cat and looked worse then he had the first time he vanished. It was harder for her to work up the right amount of sympathy for him since he had not learned his lesson the first time. He did look scared out of his wits and what in the world had happened to his tail?
"I see that." The feline answered, standing up to give the cat a quick sniff. He smelt gross and roguish. "Hanging out with rogues again?" Not completely heartless, the leader pads over the fresh-kill pile and comes back with a small rodent. She drops it down for him to eat if he could stomach it.
Shrewpaw

He stood tensely as the leader examined him, trying not to flinch. Still his runt of a tail flickered back and forth nervously. He tried to think of a good defense for himself but honestly came back up with nothing. So it was no surprise he had a blank but weary face when she asked her question. "Not really... I just kinda, well, stumbled into their group while trying to hunt..." Well at least he hadn't lied, though it would have been hard to do that in the first place. As she dropped the prey in front of him, he looked up to her thankfully and tried to eat it quickly but politely. Not that he did, but he tried. After finishing, he scraped the bones underneath him to bury later on.

"I'm honestly sorry Twilightstar, I thought if I brought back some prey..." he trailed off, realizing his plan had been stupid from the beginning. Sighing, he looked pleadingly into her eyes hoping she would let him back in, even after making the same stupid mistake twice.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old May 10th, 2020, 09:59 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Twistedpaw let the other apprentice groom her fur and paused for a moment. "Hello, Birchpaw," she meowed. Desperately, she wanted to make a good first impression, so she tried to tense up her jaw even more so that her voice didn't sound as garbled as it normally did. However, her voice just sounded more strained and her jaw hurt.

Pausing for a moment, she replied, "I'm Twistedpaw. No surprise there," she joked.

@LionKitKat
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:00 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw held back a sigh. Wolfwhisper wasn't the most upbeat mentor. She waited for instructions. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:12 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses ]

Asterpaw took a few steps closer and bent down, eyes wide with wonder as he gazed at the tiny bodies. How long had it been, since he'd seen something so fragile and small? He glanced up as Boulderclaw threatened him again, and his whiskers twitched with amusement. "I wouldn't dream of it," he murmured.
Old May 10th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw held back a sigh. Wolfwhisper wasn't the most upbeat mentor. She waited for instructions. @RainbowQuail

Ok so... rabbit hunting... chase it... for slower cats stalk it. Her gaze wandered to the moor for a few moments. She looked at the mouse. We’ll bring that back to camp after. “If you’re fast enough, you can simply chase the rabbit. For slower cats, you’re going to have to stalk it very carefully, one misplaced paw will give you away.” That wasn’t the best transitioning but it’d do. “What else can you smell?” That was worse transitioning. She realized she probably should’ve asked that before Dawnpaw hunted the mouse but too late now.
Closed Thread