Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2017, 07:12 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
{pfft it's fine lol c;}
Featherpaw was doing something that, most likely, no one else in the clan was doing. While most cats were chatting, sleeping, eating, playing, play-fighting, or arguing, the smaller sized white apprentice was simply laying there, her large blue eyes narrowed, staring right at a small flower. After the snowstorm had come and gone, it seemed like newleaf had finally gotten the memo. It was still chilly, but the snow was finally starting to melt. And right before her eyes, was the smallest of flowers. To many, it would have been a simply pretty sight. To most, it wouldn't have been noticed, and likely trampled on my oblivious passerbyes. But to Featherpaw, it was close to everything. Being only six moons of age, she was born during the time of leaf-fall, and had not yet witnessed a new-leaf. But she knew that flowers meant bigger plants. Bigger plants meant more rabbits. More rabbits lead to less bouts of hunger. But that was not the only reason the small flower fascinated Featherpaw. It was also beautiful, and rather interesting, in fact. The way it's small, soft petals blew like her fur in the gentle newleaf zephyr.

The fact that despite everything; the fire, the snowstorms, the wind, throughout nature at it's worst, the small, tiny, delicate flower still blooms. For most, this was simply a sign of newleaf. But for some, it was a sign that through it all, through the worst of the moons, the clans would thrive and continue to bloom, no matter what.

Now, despite these rather deep thoughts going through the young cat's head, anyone who saw her would see some apprentice laying on the ground while staring at a weed. Which, was true, to be frank. But Featherpaw didn't care-not really anyway. See, she was the sort to not really care about what others thought of her, but she did at the same time. Featherpaw would always put herself in other cats' shoes before saying anything. even though she was probably the friendliest and most pure at heart cat you'd meet. There was no poison in this cat's heart. Then again, she was too young to really have experienced any major catastrophe with either family life or physically. Not yet, anyway. But that didn't stop her love of helping other cats who'd had some kind of emotional or physical trauma. That was her specialty.

Featherpaw looked up after a while of staring at the flower; each petal and leaf basically memorized completely in her photographic brain. She looked around, just as the faint smell of medical herbs hit her smack in the nose. Her ears perked up, looking around, half expecting to see her close friend, Surgestorm. But then she realized that the scent of herbs was too faint to be his, and it was mingled with the scent of the Apprentices' Den. Finally, her gaze fell upon the tall figure of Leopardpaw, a fellow, but older and much taller, apprentice. Featherpaw's encounters with the other feline were slight, but she knew for a fact that Leopardpaw was friendly. She'd recalled the spotted cat's accident, remembering how it had been from a dare. Not being much of the sort to actually go through with a dare, Featherpaw couldn't exactly understand them. Why make someone do something dangerous, that they don't even want to do, because if they don't, they'll be viewed as cowardly? It was a strange and pointless circle that Featherpaw took no part in. Nevertheless, Featherpaw padded over to Leopardpaw with a bright look on her white-furred face. "Hello," the younger apprentice meowed in a friendly manor, as she settled herself down into a sitting position beside the fellow apprentice without so much as a thought as to how she may react.
Leopardpaw stared at the new green grass, how it swayed in the soft chilly breeze. She never really saw grass this green, and she liked it, how it was soft, feathery almost, how the swish it made seemed to be soothing as the wind brushed it. Like a mother's fur that would never fade away. It soothed her some, and with the poppyseed taking affect, she layed her head down and let her thoughts swallow her mind. She thought of anything- everything really. The birds, the rabbits, the grass, her family, her friends, her life in general. She even thought about the dares she did, how she only wanted to prove herself, but no one saw it that way.

Suddenly, she was snapped back to reality when the molly padded up to her and spoke. Leopardpaw rose her head, looking at the young apprentice. "Hello. Featherpaw, isn't it?" she purred. She had seen the molly occassionally, and she also knew Surgestorm had hung out with her from time to time. And if she was correct she was in the den when Leopardpaw jumped from the nursery and crashed through the side like a cannonball. "How are you, today?" she asked, her blue eyes fixed on the small white warrior that sat beside her.

Normally, she kept to herself except for her visits to the Medicine Cat den or when she trained with Moonpaw. But other than that she was either in the territory running as fast as she could, or sitting by herself enjoying the day. Her short, but fluffy, soft fur moved in the wind like the grass below her. She then watched how the wind brushed through the grass again, and smiled softly before turning back to the apprentice beside her. She noted her blue eyes, soft white fur, and her friendly smile.

Last edited by monfang; March 27th, 2017 at 07:15 AM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:57 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[sorry if this post seems off or if it's worded strangely??? it just feels weird idk]

Exhaustion laced each heavy step of his paws, each exhale of his breath, each flicker of his optics and audits. Cinnamonpaw still had not gotten used to the fast pace of Rainshade's training. Much of his personality had been swept away along with his energy, and now all he wanted to do was eat fresh-kill and rest. He just wanted to skip the entire idea of social interaction. But, making his way into the clearing, he knew that he wasn't going to be able to. Cinnamon caught sight of Mudpaw for a split-second and instantly quickened his pace, ignoring the muscles aching in his legs. His brother hadn't been doing well in the past moons, and Cinn had tried to get out of training to help him, to no avail. His eyes hardened, worry flashing in them. "Mudpaw," he started, slowing to a halt in front of him and continuing. "Are you alright?" He regretted what he had said almost instantaneously. Of course he's not alright! That's like, the most obvious thing in the world. It was evident in the way Mudpaw looked—not in his physical condition, mind you, but in his face—that he was definitely not in tiptop shape.

Cinnamonpaw, on the other hand, was almost glad that he didn't fancy anyone. Almost. He did, of course, feel guilty—why should he be feeling happy about not having to go through with what his brother was?—but he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of relief. Well, the good things did balance out the bad things: he did have to deal with a rather infuriating bully—namely, Phantompaw—who took away most of the relief that he felt for not experiencing loss. Cinnamon gazed at his brother, searching for any type of sign that he wanted him here. Well, even if Mudpaw didn't want to talk to him, he wouldn't leave. It was obvious that he needed solace.
His ears perked at his brothers voice, but he avoided his gaze at his question. "I'm..I'm trying to be." his voice was quiet, uncertain. He wasn't okay, that was for sure. His heart felt heavy, he felt he could cry at any moment, but his pride prevented him so. Mudpaw wasn't one to show emotion physically, he was one to keep a monotone face and was rather quiet actually, really only speaking when spoken to seeing as he saw no real importance on babbling. When he was with Red, he was the most talkative cat on the moor. Smiling and giggling and what not. It was a nice memory. So to be able to tell that Mudpaw was not alright was a lot, seeing as he didn't show emotion often.
But god where there so many emotions running through him right now.
"I just...I wanted to talk to somebody,you know ? After his...-" he didn't want to say death. He really didn't, he figured his brother would get the idea,"I've felt lonely is all." his gaze was at the ground,realizing how stupid it sounded. His brother was probably busy with training, or more personal matters. "I'm sorry if I interrupted any plans of yours-"
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
(She has has problems breathing ever since she was an apperentice. Its gotten worse from the fight.)

Featherlight got up. She looked at her kit, bundled in her fur. Dhe looked at the cat she loved. "You are going to be taken care of first! If you die, I wont know what to do!" She snarled. She coughed and weezed.
"You have a kit to care for! I have no experience with kits! I'm the fighter, you need to live!" She snapped back. She looked at Surgestorm, plead in her eyes. "You have to fix Featherlight. I can watch over her with StarClan if I die. I can still visit her, she just won't know."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 27th, 2017, 02:58 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

He felt his fur begin to prickle along his pelt at her soft touches. This was certainly a new one. Blazingstar was normally the one giving affection before the other did, so this was a nice change of events. Perhaps enough to keep him coming back? As flirtatious as she was, he wasn't sure if he could help himself. Apparently not for a moment later he was mimicking her soft purr, returning his own. It was only loud enough to stay between the two of them. As she circled him, he gave her a mischievous look. "Wise decision, or you'd be wrapped around my paw by now," he gaze her a wink before she drew away. The warmth of her touch was gone, however it seemed to linger along his pelt. It made him feel tingly, but he wouldn't let her know that. That was a satisfaction he couldn't let her know about, it would only prove she was slowly winning. If she was that is.

Blazingstar stopped purring the moment she pulled away from him. As her breath tickled the fur around his mouth and his whiskers, he felt his ears grow up and his pelt begin to burn. What was this feeling? Not one he'd gotten in a while, not since Sagewhisker and him were simple flirting companions. Strange, but it didn't distract him from her words. "Soon you'll be wishing you did chase me away," he murmured, clearly showing his slight interest in this feline. Okay, so she managed to succeed in his challenge, but now he was almost desperate to find out how far or how long they could drag this along. Being mates? Oh that was far from questioning, he wasn't going to throw himself into a relationship he couldn't manage at that moment. With that out of the question, perhaps she could be the cat he goes to keep things interesting. Sure, he had Galespring, but his best friend was uptight about the clan -- like he was -- and she never did anything like this. Despite Blazingstar's best efforts, she didn't seem to flirt back often either, but they could play like apprentices.

Once again, she pulled away from him. An aching feeling wrapped itself around him, but he pushed it all down and recomposed himself. He refused to look moony over a she-cat -- this she-cat. "Well congratulations, you're a cat interesting enough to bring me back," he spoke, once again not giving her the satisfaction that she had succeed in something that will keep him thinking. Of course right now it wouldn't be constant, but anything something stressful came up, this was definitely going to be one of those moments he'll be thinking about. Fawnskip had to accept the fact that Blazingstar would seek her out as he felt now, even if she tried to avoid him. You can't exactly ignore the leader anyways, so she had a few more interactions to look forward to. "But I guess we'll see how long that'll last. A she-cat like you must have toms fawning over you constantly. I'm surprised I'm not seeing one right now," he spoke. The flirtatious tone in his voice ceased towards the end of that statement. He wasn't exactly sure how to react to her display without drawing anymore attention to them. Things might've gone totally different if he hadn't need to look dignified in front of the clan.
Blazingstar's quiet murmur was enough to fuel Fawnskip's confidence. Now, she knew she had his interest, and that was enough to make her as happy as she could possibly be. And then... it hit her. I'm flirting with the leader, she thought, an invisible ounce of fear striking her. Oh StarClan! When I drop him - can he exile me? No, no - he can't, can he? I love WindClan - Oh, he just can't! But the ginger tomcat seemed to be enjoying himself at the moment, and based off his comment, she figured he'd be around for a while. I'll have time to work things out then. Fawnskip could be a planner, a thinker. When she was alone, her thoughts were focused on her current flirting flings. She'd try to find a solution to just about everything that could go wrong; for example, what would she do if a tomcat she was currently flirting with found interest in another molly? See, she hated it when she had toms wrapped around her paw, but then they saw `the one`, and she was long forgotten.

One of her largest fears was being forgotten. Her fear drove her to be as charismatic, as outgoing, as noticeable as possible. FawnSkip swore she would leave her mark on the Clans - in a positive way, of course. And so, she flirted like no she-cat has flirted before. She planned to implant her picture into the minds of so many toms - and perhaps, the she-cats' minds, the she-cats who despised her for stealing their beau. How does she deal with the hatred, you ask? She doesn't think about it - she bottles all the hatred, tightens the cover as tight as possible, and throws it away. However, the hatred is still linked to Fawnskip, and she knows it. She tries her hardest to avoid it, and so far, it's been working.

``Oh, don't worry about other toms,`` Fawnskip laughed teasingly. She threw her head to the side, closing her eyes as she laughed softly. Seeing that he offered her some satisfaction, she decided she'd be generous and let him feel the same warm feeling. ``Besides, right now... My eyes are only on you.`` As she spoke, she rest her warm gaze on Blazingstar. Her golden hues displayed many emotions; a few of which were cheer and interest. She was leaning forward she was so engulfed in their flirting session. ``You are one lucky tom,`` She stated, referencing to how special he was to have her attention. She could be off somewhere, flirting with a different tomcat.
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
[Im in no rush bb <3]
It had been a long time since she had seen her daughter, when she had pressed her nose into her side she couldn't help but purr more,curling her tail around the smaller cat protectively as if she were going away again. There was no words that could express a mothers love for her kits, no actions that could show her never ending dedication and fierce love she held for each and every kit she laid her eyes on. So to lose that close knit bond even for just a few moons broke her heart, and she felt guilty for that. It had been so long, what if she had been injured without her knowing? What if she had...Starclan forbid die without her knowing until moons later? She nodded at the question,"I have all the time in the world for you,catch me up, yeah?" she mewed. She wanted to know everything-to the littlest detail. She wanted to make up for the moons she had missed, the days and hours that had passed. She wanted to know it all.
The warm feeling of her mothers tail wrapping protectively around her made the young cat positively want to melt, just sink right into Sunsong and lay there for all eternity in the comfort and tranquility of her mothers soft embrace. But alas she was too excited to sit still for too long, even if it was comfortable to be in that position, and was soon bouncing excitedly in front of the forever queens face.
"Ohh, okay, okay! So at first I was assigned this mentor, his name was like.. Hareflight or something like that, but he never showed up to train me, not for like a whole half-moon and now I have a new mentor, Spiderstrike, but even he is falling behind in my training so I'm might be getting another mentor! I hope this next one will actually teach me stuff!"
There was a pause and it was clear that Adderpaw, despite how excited she was, was upset by the fact that she would be going on with her third mentor. Ever since she was little Adderpaw wanted to be the best warrior in Windclan and not getting the nearly daily training she needed was well, putting a damper on that. Regardless, the young she-cat has been teaching herself the things she knows, observing other apprentices and what they're doing, asking questions from the warriors of the clan. Slowly, she would shake her head a bit before starting to grin again.
"And I have a best friend, he's really really nice! You should meet him sometime, his name is Pinepaw!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 27th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"You have a kit to care for! I have no experience with kits! I'm the fighter, you need to live!" She snapped back. She looked at Surgestorm, plead in her eyes. "You have to fix Featherlight. I can watch over her with StarClan if I die. I can still visit her, she just won't know."
Featherlights gaze softened. "OK. Fine" she said. She laid in her nest and coughed. The silver she-cat stared at her kit.
"Shy, don't cry." She purred. She licked her head. But her cream colored eyes showed sorrow. The gash on her was deep, bleeding and soar. The red crimson blood spilled through the cobwebs. Her rasping and coughing got worse and she laid her head down. She closed her eyes and sighed. Sjefell into as sleep and had a dream. A memory

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Featherlights gaze softened. "OK. Fine" she said. She laid in her nest and coughed. The silver she-cat stared at her kit.
"Shy, don't cry." She purred. She licked her head. But her cream colored eyes showed sorrow. The gash on her was deep, bleeding and soar. The red crimson blood spilled through the cobwebs. Her rasping and coughing got worse and she laid her head down. She closed her eyes and sighed. Sjefell into as sleep and had a dream. A memory
"Thank you." She whispered. "Aaaah!!!!" She clenched her jaws as her heart began pounding louder, harder, and the cobwebs Surgestorm placed on her wounds turned a dark crimson red, and drips of blood seeped from the cobwebs, forming multiple small puddles on the ground near her.
@Zero to Hero
LOL REPLYYYY MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE LOTS TO MANAGE X333
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"Thank you." She whispered. "Aaaah!!!!" She clenched her jaws as her heart began pounding louder, harder, and the cobwebs Surgestorm placed on her wounds turned a dark crimson red, and drips of blood seeped from the cobwebs, forming multiple small puddles on the ground near her.
@Zero to Hero
LOL REPLYYYY MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE LOTS TO MANAGE X333
Skitkit looked at her. Her eyes were wide with alarm and she ran. She grabbed cobwebs and two poppyseeds. Shed has to help her. She took the old cobwebs off and put the new ones on. She put the small brown seeds in front of her. "Shh, have these" she said. She hoped she was right to help her without the medicine cat.

Featherlight stood on a hill. A roar made every hair on her pelt prickle with fear. What am I scared of? Were am i? What was that? She stared blindly into the darkness. Dark, slender shapes ran towards her yowling and hissing. One of them stopped in front of her. A light silver she cat with amber eyes. "Help! she yelped. A huge cat came to a stop, snarling and yowling. The she cat crouched, eyes wide with fear and she ran. Her black tail streaming behind d her glossy pelt. Water roared at her paws and she looked around, flailing helplessly, she was drowning. She tried to yowl for help cold, soothing water filled her maw. She couldn't breathe. She felt weight on then, she blacked out. She woke up on shore, coughing and spitting up water. Her gaze landed on a small tabby she cat. "Miss, Are you OK?" she asked. She looked familiar. [B]"Bird Were Babies Nest?" She said. She looked at her. Love filled her gaze. She never knew this cat in her real home,far away. "Feather Were Birds Nest!" Bird yelped. "Are you OK?" She said "I'm OK. Is Cricket and Larch OK?" she wondered. They came to live here, with their new family when they were just made warriors. The glossy she cat faded and she found herself in Windclans Medicine Casts den. She looked around and saw no one. She saw a feather on a spotted leaf. She knew her a d SpottedHeart were meant to be. She looked around and laid down, drifting back into the real world.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 28th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 11:50 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"A rabbit first, then a vole...and a mouse. But I would really like to do some battle training. But I suppose that will come in time. Each mentor has their own way of doing things I suppose. That's what makes every cats' fighting style unique. How a mentor treats their apprentice can also shape the apprentice's future and how they see the world. They may look at the code in a different way, or may have a different definition of loyalty, although that may not always be a good thing." ShinePaw finished her monologue with a proud Mrrowr. "Maybe we can train or go on a patrol together one day." She smiled.
Phantompaw gave an impressed dip of her head. So far, she'd not caught anything, but was still proud of what she had done, and after a moment, the silvery calico sat down and pulled a few clumps of bright russet colored fur from between her claws. She paused, staring at her reflection for a moment in a frozen puddle. She wondered why she looked very little like either of her parents, but she shook it off and continued to groom herself, giving most of her attention to a few of her minor scrapes. “Well, I can tell you where my loyalties lay, but I won't.” she replied, looking up at her friend. She was partially indicating that her loyalties weren't with Blazingstar, as he was too weak, or with Shrikecall, as he was too old. And StarClan was a whole other story, as she didn't really believe in StarClan. She and Shinepaw had an odd friendship, not really as close as most, and sort of between rivals and friends, but Phantompaw liked that. “I hope so.” she meowed, her icy blue eyes bright with excitement and pride, but also something undescribable.

Last edited by doghouse; March 27th, 2017 at 11:52 PM.
Old March 28th, 2017, 12:15 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Spireflare and Fireflare walked on either side of the leader, as if they were some escorts. The sun shined over head to rest nicely on their ginger fur, and felt good to know that there had been no trouble at their borders, seeing nobody had challenged them. In sync, both of the twins heads whipped back towards the screech, ears twitching at the sounds. As the leader ran after the sound and apprentice, they both looked at eachother and nodded, following in pursuit.
Now the twins may not like their leader that much, but when it came to possibly being able to get their claws on a badger they were willing to put their dislikes aside. Two pairs of green hues rested on Tawnypaw, seeing as the apprentice seemed pretty shaken up. Can't we raise more fierce warriors then frightened apprentices? The twin toms looked at eachother, seemingly thinking the same thing. Their mouths were open for the scent, though there eyes caught no sign of movement around them. When their leader looked back at them, they puffed out their chests in sync. "I think Tawnypaw should lead us where they saw the badger-" Fireflare started, "and then we can possibly distract it enough to have the other cat escape from it's grasp." Spireflare finished. They always seemed to know what the other was going to say, even in tense moments like this.

@Lilly @Suspiciousmindz @fenic!
Tawnypaw could barely hear the other cats' whispers as the she-cat sobbed, small dots of blood pooling at her paws from what she'd tracked in from what the badger had created, her green eyes soaked with tears as she shook her head. "I can't hear you... I can't hear anything right now! Moonpaw is dead, or dying, or something, but she's hurt! You don't understand- it's all my fault!" The apprentice started pacing around with a panicked look on her face, tears staining her raven-black fur as she hissed. "I should've done something, but now she's stuck in the forest, and I probably won't even be there to see her die, because I ran away like a coward." She broke down in tears, her claws sliding out as she lashed her tail. It was clear that she'd cared about her friend, maybe even more than she'd cared about her family members. It was because she'd barely gotten to spend any time with her parents, especially her mother- Dapplestar had been taken prisoner, and even when freed was always busy with leader duties. She'd cared for Moonpaw with her heart and soul, and yet still, she was gone as well. Everyone she ever got close to always seemed to fade away, as if she wasn't worth their love.
@Suspiciousmindz @Lilly