Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw touched her nose to Greenpaw as a mentor would to it's apprentice. Since he had come closer to her she could reach his nose with hers. There was a mischief gleam in her pale whitish blue eyes. She was a rare molly. It was rare to be born mute but she was, maybe one of the only in WindClan at the moment.
Greenpaw let her touch his nose, he couldn't tell if that was flirting, or just friendship as it was his first mute friend, he wondered if it seemed insulting that he was able to speak and chose not to, well he'd never know.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2017, 05:29 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom glanced to his side, seeing Fawnskip run alongside him. She was faster then he had thought originally, and now she was catching up to him. Not that it really mattered to Obsidiansky if he won or not, but he sort of wanted to - it would be nice to, that was. It could end up being a tie. "Not far now," He answered, his sides heaving with exertion as he tried to draw ahead. But try as he might, there was no way that he could summon enough energy to pull ahead of Fawnskip, and as a slightly larger hill came into view, Obsidiansky's eyes gleamed with victory. This was the perfect place to bring her. In greenleaf, and the later moons of newleaf and earlier moons of leaf-fall, sometimes there would be fireflies and it would be even prettier. Perhaps he would bring Fawnskip out again to see the fireflies when that did happen.

They were so pretty, the twinkling lights that looked like they were touching the stars. As they came upon the hill, Obsidiansky gathered the last of his energy, practically scraping it, and forced his already strained muscles to push so that he could get up the hill. It was a fighting battle, but thankfully the hill was still fairly small and he was able to get to the top. "We're... here," The tom panted, stopping as he sat down with his tail wrapped around his legs. A cold drink of water would have been much appreciated at that moment, but since there was none around, he would have to settle for "drinking" the cold, crisp air. It stung his lungs and throat as he breathed, but at least it was something to cool down his strained and protesting muscles. His heart felt like it was going to thump out of his chest.

"So what... do you... think?" He asked, trying his best to make his voice sound normal through the pants and gulps of fresh air he was trying to take in. Obsidiansky knew he was acting like a mousebrain right then. To be honest, he really didn't care. All he cared about right now was seeing if Fawnskip liked this spot, and the two of them having a good time together. There was some part of him that wanted to impress this she cat, to have her want to spend more time with him and be friends - some part of him that thought maybe, just maybe, someday they'd be a little bit more.
Fawnskip fell beside Obsidiansky as they raced up the hillside, both of them panting for the breath they had just put to use. She was sure this was the place Obsidiansky wanted to bring her, but even if it wasn't there was no way her tired paws would carry her beyond the hill that overlooked the territory. She pushed herself to climb the hill, muscles screaming in protest and lungs crying for air. The moment the words `we're here` slipped from between the dark-pelted tomcat's lips she dramatically - playfully - collapsed beside him and began gasping for air. The air that filled Fawnskip's lungs was sharp but nonetheless greatly appreciated. When she found she could decently breathe, she began to laugh lightly with amusement. What fun that was!

Throat dry and stinging from the freezing air, Fawnskip forced herself to tiredly bring herself into a seating position. Though the air froze her insides, she was warm and comfortable on the outside. Running had warmed her up, but it had also brought an aching sensation to her muscles. Sitting at Obsidiansky's side, she leaned against him ever-so slightly and observed the area. ``Oh, 'Sid, it's amazing!`` She looked over the open area, tilting her head back to gaze at the strip of faint stars above them. ``I know I won every single race we had today, and I think it's only fair that you're rewarded for having the best spots for us to race to.`` Fawnskip flashed him a teasing smile before she stretched her jaws wide in an exhausted yawn and let even more of her weight lean against Obsidiansky. She played off her actions by shivering as if she were cold and she only huddled against him for warmth.

After a brief moment of silence, Fawnskip murmured, ``I like you very much, Obsidiansky, I truly do.`` Whether or not that statement is true is unknown, even to Fawnskip herself. She knew she wanted the tom beside her to be one of her more successful targets, but she also wanted to consider him a friend. However, it was hard to make friends when they disapproved of when she did and that's why she always put her flirts first, because her friends and family cannot be trusted or relied on. She was very aware that saying what she said was quite risky, but Fawnskip was an extremely daring feline who was willing to put everything on the line.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 28th, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw let her touch his nose, he couldn't tell if that was flirting, or just friendship as it was his first mute friend, he wondered if it seemed insulting that he was able to speak and chose not to, well he'd never know.
(Not sure what to put. XD)

Silent paw swished her tail over the ground clearing a spot then stepped back and crouched as if she was going to ponce him. Come on Green paw! She thought a playful gleam in her eyes.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 29th, 2017, 08:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Not sure what to put. XD)

Silent paw swished her tail over the ground clearing a spot then stepped back and crouched as if she was going to ponce him. Come on Green paw! She thought a playful gleam in her eyes.
Greenpaw, realized she wanted to play, but he truthfully had never played before he spent kithood sneaking out. Yes, this goody two shoes was the rebellious kit. He didn't know if he was suppose to do a play bow or pounce. He pattered his paws and awaited anything.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Greenpaw, realized she wanted to play, but he truthfully had never played before he spent kithood sneaking out. Yes, this goody two shoes was the rebellious kit. He didn't know if he was suppose to do a play bow or pounce. He pattered his paws and awaited anything.
Silentpaw flicked an ear the batted a soft pale gray paw it him. She didn't want to seam mean. Bit she wanted him to get what she wanted to play. Though it was more like battle practice with her. Unless the cat she was with was younger or she knew didn't like getting there paws dirty. Yes, this silent molly was very playful at times. And was a really go hunter and fighter. But she could stay consisted better since she was mute. So, she was a really good apprentice if you can handle her personality.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Silentpaw flicked an ear the batted a soft pale gray paw it him. She didn't want to seam mean. Bit she wanted him to get what she wanted to play. Though it was more like battle practice with her. Unless the cat she was with was younger or she knew didn't like getting there paws dirty. Yes, this silent molly was very playful at times. And was a really go hunter and fighter. But she could stay consisted better since she was mute. So, she was a really good apprentice if you can handle her personality.
He realized it was a little like battle training, so he pawed back at her remember don’t hurt her. You never know if an apprentice is expecting or not. He purred and kept battering.

Old December 29th, 2017, 02:23 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post

{You're fine!}
Bluetalon walked into the clearing. Making her way over to the fresh kill pile. The blue molly dropped a bird in, looking up as she saw Onyxwhisper.
Her tail tip flicked as she trotted over to to the deputy. Her sea-green eyes glancing around. She approached Onyxwhisper, moving to the side. She sat up next to her, shaking a bit. "Hey, Onyxwhisper! How are you?!" She asked.
Onyxwhispers green eyes were fogged over with exhaustion. "Oh hey there, Bluetalon! I am very tired, how are you?" She smiled and joked with hr fellow clan mate. "I haven't gotten much sleep but I'll be fine." She added, she didn't want the she cat to worry.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 29th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Mothpaw looked up at the sky, her eyes opening wide as the sun was starting to wake her up. "Yah! let's get going!" Mothpaw yowled in excitement. She began walking to the exit, but then waited for her friend to follow.

Sorry if I hadn't replied!))

``Besides, it'll be our little friendship-fresh-morning walk!`` She mewed, ``I should have worked on the name.`` She laughed softly, and she followed her friend.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Quailheart purred,” she’s perfect, like ebony...” she murmered, not thinking that she should name the kit Ebonykit yet. She would soon think of the name. For now she was happy, and that’s what mattered, soon the kits would pester her about her missing forearm, but not now, not yet.

Nightkit finally opened her beautiful green eyes. She looked at her mother and gave a loud purr. She walked clumsily to her and tried climbing up her flank.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 29th, 2017, 10:37 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhispers green eyes were fogged over with exhaustion. "Oh hey there, Bluetalon! I am very tired, how are you?" She smiled and joked with hr fellow clan mate. "I haven't gotten much sleep but I'll be fine." She added, she didn't want the she cat to worry.
Bluetalon looked at her with a caring smile. "You sure?" She mewed.
Onyxwhisper was Bluetalon's first and only friend. Even if it was out of pity,
Blue wanted to make sure she was safe and healthy. She gave a friendly nudge to Onyxwhisper. "I hope Blazingstar isn't overworking you!"