Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2018, 07:32 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Okay, time to try and get read of my writer's block.)

Silentpaw watch as her mentor paced back and forth her blue eyes never leaving him. Her pale gray ears were lifted to catch all the sounds, not just Stormbreeze's voice. The molly had never thought about what would happen if a badger attacked her, she'd try to out run it but would that be enough? She knew badgers were ruthless animals who would kill a cat fr no reason and she didn't want to fall trap to one. Flicking her tail a few time she gave a small nod indicating that she was lessening. Though she was to sure ThunderClan would show mercy on her just because she was only six moons old. Some of her Clanmates never came back from the war and some who did died from blood loss or an infection. ThunderClan was the clan of the loyal and kindhearted, well some of those loyal and kindhearted cats killed her Clanmates. She'd never trust a ThunderClan cat it's almost like trusting a badger ad she'd never do that. She let the cold wind ruffle her white and gray fur, it felt good. Like most WindClan cats, she enjoyed the open moor and cool breeze in her fur. Giving herself a shack she turned all her attention back to Stormbreeze ready for him to tell her what to do.

(Better.)
"It's important to avoid a badgers teeth, they aren't like cats. When a badger bites, it will not loosen its grip until its teeth meet, even if you continue attacking it. It's teeth are its greatest weapon and you need to be careful to stay out of reach of its front claws as well." Stormbreeze adjusted his position to stand directly in front of his apprentice, "Now you, Silentpaw, pretend to be the badger. Approach me and I will run through the moves to show you." The pale ginger tom shifted his weight to his hind legs and lowered his body to the ground, focusing his emerald gaze on the white apprentice.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 6th, 2018 at 02:54 AM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Megan

Stoneclaw amused himself by batting some fallen leaves. He drove some into the ground, and others he used battle moves on. He searched the area for prey once he was tired. He sniffed the air, smelling a rabbit. He stalked it, making sure it couldn't smell him. Slowly he stalked it, waiting for the right time to pounce. He watched it sniffle at the grass, and pounced fast as lightning onto the animals spine, ending it easily. Ha! He thought with a tinge of satisfaction.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Mistkit blinked,” I don’t know if I can trust you.” She murmered also she was weak, she also was always attacked for being a small cat.
Graykit noticed Mistkit's wariness and sat back on his haunches, "Is everything alright?" He lowered his gaze so as not to threaten her in anyway. He must've been too forward in his game. "I'm sorry Mistkit, I didn't mean anything by it, I've just been cooped up in the nursery for so long, I wanted to play!" he mewed innocently, trying to express his caring and sorrow for the past she experienced from other cats. Personally he liked her smaller frame and sweet mew, but he was just a kit what did he know?

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Graykit noticed Mistkit's wariness and sat back on his haunches, "Is everything alright?" He lowered his gaze so as not to threaten her in anyway. He must've been too forward in his game. "I'm sorry Mistkit, I didn't mean anything by it, I've just been cooped up in the nursery for so long, I wanted to play!" he mewed innocently, trying to express his caring and sorrow for the past she experienced from other cats. Personally he liked her smaller frame and sweet mew, but he was just a kit what did he know?
Mistkit blinked,” Sorry I take too long to trust cats.” She meowed softly whispering softly, her thin grey fur pressed against her pelt,” I’ve been bullied alot for not knowing who my father is or for my mother dying in labour. Or for simply being blind and weak.” She meowed working not to unsheathe her claws in distrust.He’s going to attack me, if I attack him now, I’ll catch him off-guard and prove to everyone I’m not weak, but if he beats me in the fight, I’ll be worse off than I already am.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; February 6th, 2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@king kaleb!

Blazingstar left his den shortly after causing Fawnskip to storm off. His eyes were slightly dull due to the interaction, but he knew they could work it out eventually. He just hoped it wouldn't be too late for them. He hated losing friends, but his pride normally got the better of him. The ginger tom shook his fluffy fur out before lifting his golden hues from the ground and searching the clearing for something to do. Perhaps he'd find another friend to talk to? That's all he needed right now. He needed some happy time away from leadership duties and drama. When he thought of that, he couldn't help but think of Fireflare. Actually, he hadn't seen Fireflare in a while, perhaps he was around?

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 6th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Mistkit blinked,” Sorry I take too long to trust cats.” She meowed softly whispering softly, her thin grey fur pressed against her pelt,” I’ve been bullied alot for not knowing who my father is or for my mother dying in labour. Or for simply being blind and weak.” She meowed working not to unsheathe her claws in distrust.He’s going to attack me, if I attack him now, I’ll catch him off-guard and prove to everyone I’m not weak, but if he beats me in the fight, I’ll be worse off than I already am.
Graykit dipped his head in sadness, "I'm sorry that's happened to you Mistkit. I wish those cats would step on thorns all day long! But you don't have to worry about me," he mewed, sensing her tensing muscles, "I wouldn't hurt you and I won't let those bullies come after you while I'm around!" Graykit puffed out his chest, looking around for any cat that might be thinking about bullying Mistkit at the moment.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@king kaleb!

Blazingstar left his den shortly after causing Fawnskip to storm off. His eyes were slightly dull due to the interaction, but he knew they could work it out eventually. He just hoped it wouldn't be too late for them. He hated losing friends, but his pride normally got the better of him. The ginger tom shook his fluffy fur out before lifting his golden hues from the ground and searching the clearing for something to do. Perhaps he'd find another friend to talk to? That's all he needed right now. He needed some happy time away from leadership duties and drama. When he thought of that, he couldn't help but think of Fireflare. Actually, he hadn't seen Fireflare in a while, perhaps he was around?
it had been awhile since fireflare had really spoken to anyone. since the loss of the war, he had been doing his best to repair. it was leafbare of all times, prey was low and so were herbs, it was dangerous. but he was over working himself, he knew that, and could honestly use a break. padding into the clearing, he sighed, coming back empty pawed and no prey in his mouth. but what did catch his eye was blazingstar. they were rather close, becoming close somehow after the whole moonpaw situation a really long time ago. but he was glad, it was some cat that didnt get on his nerves. padding over to the leader he smiled, but it soon dropped after seeing the leaders, his friends, look on his face. "Hey blaze, whats up? you look a bit down. something happen?"
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Graykit dipped his head in sadness, "I'm sorry that's happened to you Mistkit. I wish those cats would step on thorns all day long! But you don't have to worry about me," he mewed, sensing her tensing muscles, "I wouldn't hurt you and I won't let those bullies come after you while I'm around!" Graykit puffed out his chest, looking around for any cat that might be thinking about bullying Mistkit at the moment.
Mistkit was about to trust him, but she remembered how she got decieved last time someone did it,” I suppose I will play with you if you’d like, but don’t forget my guard is still up.” She muttered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingStorm View Post
@Megan

Stoneclaw amused himself by batting some fallen leaves. He drove some into the ground, and others he used battle moves on. He searched the area for prey once he was tired. He sniffed the air, smelling a rabbit. He stalked it, making sure it couldn't smell him. Slowly he stalked it, waiting for the right time to pounce. He watched it sniffle at the grass, and pounced fast as lightning onto the animals spine, ending it easily. Ha! He thought with a tinge of satisfaction.
Birdpaw made her way out of the Windclan camp with a light flick of her tail. The molly looked around the territory, seeing if there was any cat that she could join. Once she saw Stoneclaw she stayed back to let him catch the rabbit. She walked over to the warrior after he had made his catch. "Hello. Stoneclaw isn't it?" meowed Birdpaw in a smooth and friendly voice, trying her best to sound normal.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Birdpaw made her way out of the Windclan camp with a light flick of her tail. The molly looked around the territory, seeing if there was any cat that she could join. Once she saw Stoneclaw she stayed back to let him catch the rabbit. She walked over to the warrior after he had made his catch. "Hello. Stoneclaw isn't it?" meowed Birdpaw in a smooth and friendly voice, trying her best to sound normal.
Stoneclaw looked behind him. "Thats right. You birdpaw?" He meowed placing down his rabbit and sitting down with a thump.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Closed Thread