Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:44 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Licking bits of downy fluff from her muzzle, Snailflower let out a quiet snigger at the name and looked back at Gorsebird. She wasn't certain of what happened to the queen, just that she had needed Surgestorm to see her urgently earlier in the day. The calico had a look of exhaustion about her, and her voice eluded to nothing else, not even the sassy spark she'd heard her use just that morning.
"Don't mention it, Nimblewhisker caught it himself," she meowed in a hushed voice, "he'd said it was one of your favourites... How are you feeling?" About to take a step towards her, she stopped herself and put her paw back down. If the queen was in pain, Snailflower didn't know how protective she'd be.

[ooc: @Opal whoops, I missed the quote button. |D ]
"Oh," Gorsebird began smiling ever so gently, "You're one of Sweetwhisker's friends! It so nice that she at least one friend that's a she-cat! Maybe you can even help her out of that butch phase she's been going through as of late!" She chirped, rather pleased by the revelation.

"As for me well I've seen much better days. My latest pregnancy isn't going too well and I've been feeling bloody awful." Gorsebird lamented softly, feeling very down in the dumps about the whole situation. She never had problems in the past! So why did this litter have to be so difficult? She could even still feel a dull pain in her abdomen even after having been stuffed with countless herbs earlier in the day.
Old February 24th, 2018, 12:00 AM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Oh," Gorsebird began smiling ever so gently, "You're one of Sweetwhisker's friends! It so nice that she at least one friend that's a she-cat! Maybe you can even help her out of that butch phase she's been going through as of late!" She chirped, rather pleased by the revelation.

"As for me well I've seen much better days. My latest pregnancy isn't going too well and I've been feeling bloody awful." Gorsebird lamented softly, feeling very down in the dumps about the whole situation. She never had problems in the past! So why did this litter have to be so difficult? She could even still feel a dull pain in her abdomen even after having been stuffed with countless herbs earlier in the day.
At first Snailflower smiled warmly and nodded back, Nimblewhisker was quite possibly her best friend, but she paused for a moment; Gorsebird hadn't said that right, had she? The name Sweetwhisker hadn't touched her little ears in quite a few seasons, the she-cat had nearly forgotten it. Maybe it was a slip of the tongue? As Gorsebird continued though, she found herself realizing the queen didn't tend to use her kit's new name, or his pronouns. Her tail gave an awkward shuffle and she opened her muzzle to ask why, but stopped when she brought up her condition.

"Gorsebird that's awful, I'm sorry... does Surgestream have you stuck in your nest?" Her yellow eyes glanced down at Gorsebird's lightly rounded stomach. One thing the warrior looked forward to in life was starting a family, but the thought of having a harsh pregnancy, or even losing the kits, hadn't really crossed her mind. "Stormgaze is your mate, isn't he? Has he or Nimblewhisker come to see you yet?"
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:47 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
At first Snailflower smiled warmly and nodded back, Nimblewhisker was quite possibly her best friend, but she paused for a moment; Gorsebird hadn't said that right, had she? The name Sweetwhisker hadn't touched her little ears in quite a few seasons, the she-cat had nearly forgotten it. Maybe it was a slip of the tongue? As Gorsebird continued though, she found herself realizing the queen didn't tend to use her kit's new name or his pronouns. Her tail gave an awkward shuffle and she opened her muzzle to ask why but stopped when she brought up her condition.

"Gorsebird that's awful, I'm sorry... does Surgestorm have you stuck in your nest?" Her yellow eyes glanced down at Gorsebird's lightly rounded stomach. One thing the warrior looked forward to in life was starting a family, but the thought of having a harsh pregnancy, or even losing the kits, hadn't really crossed her mind. "Stormgaze is your mate, isn't he? Has he or Nimblewhisker come to see you yet?"
Gorsebird gave a quick nod, not wanting to linger on the subject of her condition any longer. "Yes, Stormglare is indeed my mate. But, you might not know that because he hasn't bothered to visit me yet or if he did I was sleeping when it happened." She said sniffing softly, wishing that the dumb tom-cat would just come in the nursery and at least lay by her for a couple minutes. Her mood then only continued to deteriorate when she realized the she-cat had mentioned Sweetwhisker.

"You expect her to visit me!? We haven't talked in moons! For all, I know she could be expecting kittens herself! Well actually if that turned out to be the case I wouldn't be surprised I mean she has been looking awful pudgy and--in leaf-bare no less! But, of course, I digress." Gorsebird ranted her pelt starting lightly bristle.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 24th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Fuzzyfeline
Tawnykit walked out of the nursery, looking ahead of them at their clanmates that were all around them. The agender cat let out a sigh at all the cats that can actually have a conversation with each other when all Tawnykit could do was stumble in their words. They were always left out and some cats would tell her to leave, making themselves feel as if they weren't important to the clan.
(Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 24th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw blinked with a flick of her ears judge you..why would I judge you?? Oh this gonna be interesting then she just smiled and shrugged
" suit yourself . And besides why would I judge you? Your as normal as any other windclan cat . Well as far as I can tell . But now this is only making me even more curious " she meowed she didn't understand why he would think he would be judged by her. She yawned and looked around with a sigh she felt her stomach rumble and looked over at the kill pile she spotted two plump rabbits near the bottom and licked her lips she looked back at her mentor " you hungry? Cause I see two good sized rabbits over at the kill pile I can go get em " she meowed with a smile
He flicked his tail,” Maybe you’ll get an answer from the elders not me.” He smirked after all their was no way in starclan he was telling her, he saw her looking hungry,” Fine. Grab two rabbits, we’ll eat and I’ll take you to a border.” He muttered not trusting her on the Thunderclan border.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:04 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird gave a quick nod, not wanting to linger on the subject of her condition any longer. "Yes, Stormglare is indeed my mate. But, you might not know that because he hasn't bothered to visit me yet or if he did I was sleeping when it happened." She said sniffing softly, wishing that the dumb tom-cat would just come in the nursery and at least lay by her for a couple minutes. Her mood then only continued to deteriorate when she realized the she-cat had mentioned Sweetwhisker.

"You expect her to visit me!? We haven't talked in moons! For all, I know she could be expecting kittens herself! Well actually if that turned out to be the case I wouldn't be surprised I mean she has been looking awful pudgy and--in leaf-bare no less! But, of course, I digress." Gorsebird ranted her pelt starting lightly bristle.

@Midgefur
[ooc: Sorry for the wait, I know it's the weekend. Last night I got picked up from residence at 3am and got back to my hometown at 5... Then saw a cat get struck so we took him to an emerg vet. We were both exhausted by the time we got home.]

The chocolate molly held a downtrodden look as Gorsebird talked about her mate. She didn't know Stormglare personally, so there wasn't much more she could add to that other than a nod of the head or sympathetic twitch of her whiskers. The bitter tone when the queen brought up her son again made Snailflower tense up, who was she to talk down about cats being pregnant in Leafbare exactly? And still using 'she' and 'her' for the pointed tom.
"Gorsebird, it's really not appropri-" The she-cat began, but held her tongue with a knitted brow. She could see in the dim light that the queen was getting upset by the rise and quiver of her fur, it wouldn't be right to egg her any further when she was already under the heavy stress of her litter. Maybe once she was feeling better or had kitted, they could bring it up again.
"Are Tawnykit and Streamkit happy to not be the youngest anymore? They're so excitable." Snailflower meowed, changing the subject to hopefully something more lighthearted.
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Maybe you’ll get an answer from the elders not me.” He smirked after all their was no way in starclan he was telling her, he saw her looking hungry,” Fine. Grab two rabbits, we’ll eat and I’ll take you to a border.” He muttered not trusting her on the Thunderclan border.
Fallenpaw perked her head up and jumped " yay! " she meowed excitedly and ran over to the pile she grabbed the rabbits by their tails since it was the easiest . She only been to the border once but that was when she snook out and luckily another warrior was there but she forgotten their name though they were nice . She never told her mother that she snook out of the nursery or any one for that matter now she was feeling guilty and she growled with a flick of her tail she trotted back over to her mentor and placed the rabbits down she grabbed her rabbit and layed down she took a bite " which one? " she meowed through her chewing . She wasn't gonna tell him that she snook out of the nursery it might get her in trouble then she realized that question might have ruined her chance in not getting in trouble .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 24th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Buttercupbreeze was sitting on a rock watching WindClan around her. The creamy ginger molly has always been a bit protective over her Clanmates but since Blazingstar appointed her as Deputy she felt like she was responsible for WindClan's well being. Buttercup didn't view this as a burden like some cats would she view it as a honor. As she sat there she spotted a calico kit by herself, it was strange, normally kit were off playing with other kits and getting into trouble. She let out a purr as she remembered all the trouble she got into as a kit. To think of it she was surprised that her mother tolerated her. Gracefully jumping down from the rock she had been perched on she padded over to the she-kit. "Hello, little one. How are you?" She meowed in greeting. The deputy gave a smile to the young agender molly. Even if she didn't know that Tawnykit doesn't have a suspect gender she would still be kind to them.
Tawnykit looked up at Buttercupbreeze a bit taken back that the deputy was actually talking to them. "Er...Hi." replied the agender kit, a bit awkwardly. They looked at the deputy with a smile, trying their best to hide the heat rising from their fur.
(writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw perked her head up and jumped " yay! " she meowed excitedly and ran over to the pile she grabbed the rabbits by their tails since it was the easiest . She only been to the border once but that was when she snook out and luckily another warrior was there but she forgotten their name though they were nice . She never told her mother that she snook out of the nursery or any one for that matter now she was feeling guilty and she growled with a flick of her tail she trotted back over to her mentor and placed the rabbits down she grabbed her rabbit and layed down she took a bite " which one? " she meowed through her chewing . She wasn't gonna tell him that she snook out of the nursery it might get her in trouble then she realized that question might have ruined her chance in not getting in trouble .
He shrugged,” I was thinking maybe Shadowclan... they are our allie and I don’t trust you on the other borders.” He meowed biting into the rabbit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He shrugged,” I was thinking maybe Shadowclan... they are our allie and I don’t trust you on the other borders.” He meowed biting into the rabbit.
Fallenpaw sighed with a flick of her ear but she was still excited she nodded and took another bite of the rabbit she took a few more bites after that she was kinda a fast eater . She licked her lips and paws and her shoulder and stood up now shaking her fur . Her green eyes were full of excitement
" well I said I don't like any other clan did I say that I'll attack any warrior from that clan? No I did not . mouse brain " she meowed playfully with a flick of her tail she twitched her whiskers and stretched with a yawn she turned around with a little hop to finish " ready! " she meowed ( xD I think this is irony because my shadowclan plot for halfheart starts at the shadowclan/windclan border and halfheart somehow finds a dead windclan warrior ! )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread