Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm nodded enthusiastically, standing up once more. "I will be sure to." He meowed, walking Shinefang to the exit of his den. The WindClan medicine cat watched the SkyClan medicine cat depart from camp before turning his yellow hues to the rest of the camp, seeking out a particular apprentice to talk to. Spotting her, he exited his den to go talk to her for a bit and maybe get something to eat.

(I probably missed it, so maybe pretend he was there XD)
(You got it! Thanks for the RP)

Old April 29th, 2018, 04:03 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
With the cold season slowly leaving this area of the forest, Sandpatch always found this time of the year to be the most peaceful and relaxing, with the blooming of flowers to the warm rain showers and beautiful chirping of birds - it was, to him, the time where he could relax and not have to worry about the stress of Leafbare or the rush of Leaffall. He did hope that his usual spot where he would watch the flowers was still okay and had survived the cold and snow altogether, but he would worry about that after a good meal. The tall male bit into the plump rabbit between his paws and munched contently on the fresh, warm meat - it must’ve been a recent catch. Luck sure did seem on his side this morning. It did, however, catch his eye when another feline walked over to him - an unfamiliar face that he had yet to have the pleasure of meeting, it seemed. They seemed friendly though to an extent as the cat laid down beside him to enjoy their own breakfast, which looked to be a goldfinch. It was a beautiful bird and a rare catch indeed. “Good morning.” Sandpatch greeted the other Windclan warrior with a polite smile as he licked the blood off his muzzle from the rabbit, “Such a beautiful morning out today, isn’t it? Now that the cold days are slowly turning into the warm ones of Newleaf.” A rumbling purr came from him at the mere thought as his tail curled against his side. He was pleased to start this season off right.

[ Nothing wrong with a reference now and then, heh ]
While Nimblewhisker didn't quite hold to the sentiment that New-leaf was the end all be all of the seasons he couldn't help but admit that it was nice. Not phenomenal or fantastic, however, still nice. The cool rains were nice and the chirping of the birds and bright comely flowers were also just nice. Nicely nice, Nimblewhisker thought simpering slightly, before taking another little nibble at the black and yellow bird somewhat surprised by its rich flavor as he licked the crimson from his teeth. He then wondered how it found its way into the maw of WindClan warrior finding the idea of a flock of goldfinches inticing though not to eat but to watch. Nimblewhisker had always loved birds and remembered as an apprentice being made fun of for it, being called a 'bird nerd' but, as he had grown older he had embraced both the title and the hobby. He then beamed pleased that the other tom-cat had responded to his small talk, "Yes, it certainly is. Though that light leaf-fall chill has always appealed to me somewhat more." Nimblewhisker stated enjoying leaf-fall marginally more than any of the other seasons, "And, if you don't mind me asking what's your name? I haven't caught it yet, however, it hasn't appeared you've thrown it!" Nimblewhisker twittered, laughing at his own stupid joke.
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
While Nimblewhisker didn't quite hold to the sentiment that New-leaf was the end all be all of the seasons he couldn't help but admit that it was nice. Not phenomenal or fantastic, however, still nice. The cool rains were nice and the chirping of the birds and bright comely flowers were also just nice. Nicely nice, Nimblewhisker thought simpering slightly, before taking another little nibble at the black and yellow bird somewhat surprised by its rich flavor as he licked the crimson from his teeth. He then wondered how it found its way into the maw of WindClan warrior finding the idea of a flock of goldfinches inticing though not to eat but to watch. Nimblewhisker had always loved birds and remembered as an apprentice being made fun of for it, being called a 'bird nerd' but, as he had grown older he had embraced both the title and the hobby. He then beamed pleased that the other tom-cat had responded to his small talk, "Yes, it certainly is. Though that light leaf-fall chill has always appealed to me somewhat more." Nimblewhisker stated enjoying leaf-fall marginally more than any of the other seasons, "And, if you don't mind me asking what's your name? I haven't caught it yet, however, it hasn't appeared you've thrown it!" Nimblewhisker twittered, laughing at his own stupid joke.
“Everyone has their preferences,” Sandpatch remarked with a warm smile coming to his expression, “Within all the seasons, there is something beautiful to be found. I know that not everyone thinks that way, but it is a peaceful way to see the world around us.” He could already tell that this was a cat of culture, one who could admire and respect their surroundings and whatnot - which intrigued the tall tomcat even more as the warrior’s ears perked once being asked his name. “Ah, Sandpatch is my name,” He introduced himself, placing a paw on his chest for a moment with an amused chuckle coming from this throat, “Might I ask your name? It seems you have not thrown yours either, my friend.” This male was a friendly one, who saw everyone as his friend until proven unworthy of such a rank in his life. This fellow warrior seemed charming and a joy to be around. While he had nothing against the more quiet, soft spoken types, talking with those who greeted the day with humor and high enthusiasm were always bringing him into a happier mood than he already was in. The sun was shining, the flowers were blooming - what more could he ask for?
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:00 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(You got it! Thanks for the RP)
(No problem! It was fun!)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:06 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Surgestorm returned to his den slightly later, his belly happily full. The clan had had a good hunting day because of the waning winter, so he hadn't felt bad stuffing himself. He plopped down into his nest with a contented sigh, his eyelids heavy. Tomorrow was supposed to be a big day: having both Heatherfur and Oriolepaw to train. However, it was going to be fun too. His gaze drifted to the empty nest beside him, but he wasn't worried. Oriolepaw would come back to sleep once she was done hanging out with her friends. When he was young, he often found it hard to drag himself to bed too. With Oriolepaw being so similar to himself, he figured that was true for her as well.

*timeskip to mornin' time*

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@blue jellie
[Fleetpaw & Cloudedpaw]

“If I place this stick here, that should line up with that one, then the rock will stay stable, and the leaf.... Yes!” A pale colored tomcat sat alone just outside of camp, his sky blue eyes focused intently on the task at hand. His paws were moving swiftly over the project he was working on, fiddling with the leaves and twigs that were part of it. The young apprentice was trying his best to create a structure out of sticks and leaves and rocks. Heather was also an added bonus to it. If anyone was around right now, they could probably literally see the wheels in the tom’s head turning as he worked. Always the one with a quick, intelligent mind, Cloudedpaw seemed to think a whole fox-bound in front of any other cat. Even at his young age, he had an incredible mind.
Sitting back, Cloudedpaw admired his handy-work. To most, it probably would just look like a bunch of leaves and twigs piled on top of each other with rocks strewn around. But Cloudedpaw saw a structure, something strong and sturdy, that an animal could possibly live in. Like the dens in their camp. Letting out a satisfied sigh, Cloudedpaw got to his paws to look for more heather to decorate it with. An added flair was a his signature.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
fireflare only raised a brow. he stood up a bit more, but still having the front part of body towards the ground, his butt wiggling in the air childishly,"who says i still cant tackle you?" he joked, using his hind legs to pounce forward on the leader, catching his neck in between his front arms in some sort of hug like position,the rest of his body flopping on top of the others carelessly,"oh look, i have blazingstar in my grasp! i thought nine lives were suppose to give you extra funk, Mr.star." he chuckled, swatting playfully at the other toms ear. he couldn't remember the last time he got to relax like this, under the chilly sun, doing absolutely nothing with his best friend.

Blazingstar gasped dramatically as Fireflare landed on top of him. Heelllppp!!" he called in a amused cry. His eyes were alight with play and his ears flicked back and forth with each swat the other orange tom landed on his ears. His back paws pummeled into Fireflare's stomach lightly as a response. Blazingstar eventually went limp and just stared at Fireflare, his whiskers twitching in amusement. "No extra funk here, just extra fluff," he replied, attempting to shove Fireflare off again. He wasn't putting much force into what he was doing, just small shoves and bats.
@king kaleb!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 30th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 09:51 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@blue jellie
[Fleetpaw & Cloudedpaw]

“If I place this stick here, that should line up with that one, then the rock will stay stable, and the leaf.... Yes!” A pale colored tomcat sat alone just outside of camp, his sky blue eyes focused intently on the task at hand. His paws were moving swiftly over the project he was working on, fiddling with the leaves and twigs that were part of it. The young apprentice was trying his best to create a structure out of sticks and leaves and rocks. Heather was also an added bonus to it. If anyone was around right now, they could probably literally see the wheels in the tom’s head turning as he worked. Always the one with a quick, intelligent mind, Cloudedpaw seemed to think a whole fox-bound in front of any other cat. Even at his young age, he had an incredible mind.
Sitting back, Cloudedpaw admired his handy-work. To most, it probably would just look like a bunch of leaves and twigs piled on top of each other with rocks strewn around. But Cloudedpaw saw a structure, something strong and sturdy, that an animal could possibly live in. Like the dens in their camp. Letting out a satisfied sigh, Cloudedpaw got to his paws to look for more heather to decorate it with. An added flair was a his signature.
Trudging out of camp slowly, a calico she-cat snorted. Of course she had to be the one to pay for the blame of putting the fire ants in her sister’s nest. It wasn’t as though she’d done it alone! Silentpaw just got out of it because she was mute. It wasn’t fair- not that Fleetpaw would want to be in her mute sister’s paws, but still, the blame shouldn’t entirely rest on her alone. It’s not like I was the one who came up with the idea... and executed it with Silentpaw watching... yeah! I’m a clean slate. She shook her multicolor head crossly, brown eyes slotted. With a sharp exhale, Fleetpaw remembered her mentor’s words: Look at you, barely six moons old and already in trouble more than a few times! Grow up, Fleetpaw. No one can do it for you. Gritting her teeth, she snarled in her head, I’ll show you who’s grown up! She had been assigned to take care of the elders for a moon due to her continuous pranks. It wasn’t too bad so far, but she knew the worst was yet to come. An entire week of doing bedding for every elder in the Clan. The young feline shuddered. She could hardly imagine doing the nasty, backbreaking work day after day for seven, long, 24 hours. And Fleetpaw knew she’d be counting every one. Stomping through the forest and not caring who heard her or who cared, the female began to rip moss off of a nearby tree harshly and messily, cutting and stripping thick, uneven slices, that she’d probably be yelled at for in the future. But she didn’t care. Instead, she slowly calmed herself, and began to strip it more evenly, more carefully- though the anger wasn’t totally drained from her soul, she managed to slow her actions into more manageable ones.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:28 AM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pinekit felt eyes run over to him, and he looked up. An apprentice was watching him. He shrank under her gaze, careful not to meet her eyes. Was she going to try to get him kicked out? she couldn't, could she? he decided not, and sheepishly raised his head. She was rather pretty, and seemed nice. he decided. Hopping over to her on stubby kit legs, he peered up at her like a small bird. "I'm Pinekit, who are you? I'm two moons old, and Oakspirit is my new dad! I was found in a pine tree!" He told her, somewhat quietly, but more the less proudly. He was a kit, not born into the clan, unaware of the things they would whisper about him, the things he would hear. All he was concerned about was making friends. And maybe this apprentice could be one! He smiled at her, looking at her with just starting to turn blue eyes. They would be a sharp green, but i=until that moment in time, they looked to be a murky blue. And he was smaller than most, and shorter than all the kits in the nursery. "I don't have a Mom, do you have a mom?" he asked tilting his head to the side like a Twoleg's puppy.

( sorry it took so long to reply!)

Ferretpaw peered at a small kit who all of a sudden came stumbling towards her. She hadn't expected to be approached, and her shoulders tensed up for a short second before she remembered who she was. Ferretpaw, soon to receive her warrior name. She wasn't the little Ferretkit that every other kit had picked on anymore. She was strong. She had proved that the other day when she bested Blazinstar in her last assessment on the moors. She still remembered the feeling of jumping up, avoiding his attack and landing on his back, pinning him down and fully proving that she was ready to be made a full warrior. She sat up straight again and gave the little kit an encouraging smile. She didn't want to appear cruel. What if this kit was like her?
As the kit came up to her and instantly started speaking, Ferretpaw couldn't help but get a little grin on her face. This for sure wasn't a skittish kit if he dared go up to her like this.
"Hello there little one!"
She started, tilting her head a bit as she inspected the small fluffball in front of her. She herself was pretty small for her age, but at least she was bigger than a kit now.
"I'm Ferretpaw, but that's going to change pretty soon, actually. Two moons old? Well, you're growing big then, aren't you? Just four moons until you'll be able to start training to become the best warrior in the Clan, hmm?"
She continued, a bit surprised at how she was speaking to this kit. She felt like she sounded like a queen talking proudly to her kit. But she wasn't even a warrior yet. Perhaps that was another side of her: Care
"You were found in a pine tree? So you're not from the Clan?"
She asked, her curiosity growing bigger by now. She herself was not from the Clan, but she couldn't remember where she had been found, or who she had been found by.
"I'm eleven moons old personally. I don't know who found me, but I came from beyond these moors. I'm not clan-born either"
She continued, smiling affectionately down at the little kit. Perhaps he was going to go through the same as she had. Perhaps he was going to be picked on as well. Something inside her made her feel a bit protective of this kit already. Odd.
"I do have a mother. I've only met her once, though. She's a travelling rogue, but she doesn't hurt any cats. I was offered to travel with her when I met her, but I'm loyal to WindClan over anything else"
She ended her speech with a bit of intel about herself. She wasn't too proud of being of rogue blood, but she had proven herself to the Clan by now, and she knew this was the right place for her. And she was determined to make it the right place for Pinekit as well.

(Hehe, I'm not too good with replying quickly lately either :P Also sorry for a quite long post, something took hold of me there xD)

Last edited by Spirit; May 1st, 2018 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:34 AM
Boop!

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar met his former apprentice halfway, touching noses with her before sitting down contently. "You've done so well. You're going to make WindClan more proud within the next few moons, I just know it," he replied happily, giving Ferretsprint a wide smile. "Guess this means you can go on patrols by yourself now, excited about that?" he inquired, before it dawned on him how much she had grown. They used to go on every patrol together, but now she didn't need him hovering like that anymore. She could go do her own thing and live the full life of a clan cat.

Ferretsprint looked at Blazingstar, her eyes shining with pride and happiness. As he mentioned doing the patrols by herself, a bit of a cringe went over her face, and she gave her now former mentor a bit of a grin.
"Well, it's certainly something I'll have to get used to. Even though I have my full name now.. I almost still can't, you know, believe it. It's as if all this is a dream"
She mumbled, looking at the leader with a bit of a sheepish look. She had always looked to him for comfort and answers, and now she was fully trained and had to do almost everything by herself. It felt weird and off. But she was sure that in a few days time, she would already have gotten used to it.

Last edited by Spirit; May 1st, 2018 at 07:34 AM.
Closed Thread