Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 10:12 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Realm
Today 10:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2020, 11:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Bramblebear stepped into the clearing, prey in her jaws. She spotted Brightstar atop the Breezerock and moved to deposit her prey before sitting down in the crowd, her tail flicking from side to side. She wondered what the meeting was about.

--

Tawnystep yawned at the call of Brightstar's voice, standing and stretching. She allowed her tail to twitch as she walked toward the Breezerock, ears perked. The russet warrior's lips pulled into a frown as she sat down and tried to determine what the meeting was about. Probably talking about how the Clan is dying, she thought with a smirk.
Old January 11th, 2020, 11:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @BILL. @Kitty Mama ]

Bramblebear couldn't find any other prey. Annoyance began to seep into her mind, the beginnings of a frown curling at her lips. The she-cat looked around the landscape for something, anything to catch. She sunk her claws into the snowy ground as she stopped once more, scenting the air. Nothing. How would they feed the Clan if there was no prey around? The scrawny little mouse would feed a mere kit or two. Giving a long exhale, Bramblebear decided to move further away, her ears angled forward and senses alert.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 12th, 2020, 01:37 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Deerblossom walked towards the Breezerock and sat down.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; January 12th, 2020 at 01:37 AM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 06:39 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

staying near the nursery but very curious as to what was going on. Lambkit sat tall and eyes glued to brightstar. Since she thought her mother didn't have the energy most of the time to tell her what was going on and just wanted to sleep . Which was fine with her. She figured a little sneak peak wouldn't hurt, she'd stay out here for what she wanted to hear and head back in .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 12th, 2020, 07:42 AM
eternally tired

Robinflight padded out of the warrior den and towards the breezerock and sat down, eager for what Brightstar had to say.
Old January 12th, 2020, 07:55 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quicksilver moved quickly towards the Breezerock at Brightstar’s call, interested in anything being done about Windclan’s condition. He figured this meeting might not help anything, with the way the last meeting went, but he was going to listen in anyways. Maybe something good would comeback out of it, who knew? The silver tom loves towards the front of the gathering cats, his small tail poking out behind him as he took a seat on the cold ground.

Asterbounce was a little nervous as he heard the call from Brightstar, walking over all the same and lifting his head to listen obediently. He wasn’t sure what the leader’s face read, but he only hoped she had some good news. Windclan sure could use that right now.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 12th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Curlkit looked at Twistedkit. "Woah" and started to clean her.
@TheNyanCatMinecart
@Xeno

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 12th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 10:40 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl emerged from his den watching as the clan gathered at Brightstars call, he gave a gentle wave of his tail before padding up to the tail end of the group. He wondered then if this was for warblerpaw. There was whispers of exile and it was no mistake to have heard tensions rising between the old fart and twilight about it. He glanced around for him spotting the medicine cat seated not to far away. A smile crept eerily onto his maw and he popped up from his spot.

“Misty” he called padding closer to him, though that mischievous glint in his eye was darkened. He supposed despite his hatred for his mentor he wouldn’t bother him now. “Is this about him his voice hushed as he popped back down rather close to the older tom ears flattening to the sides of his head. He didn’t know what the apprentice did, he couldn’t quite make that out. But he knew whatever it was... it was bad.
@Xeno

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 12th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She yawned as she made her way over to the Breezerock. Twilightshine took her seat underneath the large rock and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her eyes wandered around the clearing as she took in the state of cats in the clan. Hm, she had been presuming she'd she worse. Not that it was their fault the clan was as it was. She'd do her best to fix that, it was not like putting a bandage over the wound would miraculously make everything better, it would be a start though.

Her eyes lazily slide in the direction of the med. cats, those two she wasn't sure what to think about. Would Misty whine and then pout like a perpetual kit when things did not go his way every time? Or would he stop placing blame where it didn't belong, act his age, and deal with it? Only time would tell she's supposed, Twilight wasn't sure what to do about that apprentice of his either, she hoped he had more sense than his mentor. Did either of them have actual training fit for their ranks?! Yet another thing that needed to be added to the list of all that needed to get done.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 12th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Snailblossom padded out of the warriors den. Her ears were drooped and her tail brushed against the ground. Not far behind her her father Pinewish was there. The newer warrior had been talking with him about all her troubles. He showed that he was there for her.

~~~

Pinewish looked behind him to look at Snailblossom. He slowed it down and walked beside her, leaning his shoulder for comfort. Not soon later his daughter ran to sit in the clearing. He could tell she didn't want to look depressed. Pinewish followed behind her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread