Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old August 8th, 2017, 02:12 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(I don't know how to train an apprentice lol) Rosefern purred in amusement," Alright. Let's learn. I'm going to show you the belly rake, first, I'll show on you." She nodded and meowed," Try using what you know on me, and when I get a chance, I'll do a belly rake, remember to keep your claws sheathed."
He nodded and focused on her, spreading out his paws in a battle stance. His green eyes narrowed until they were merely slits, full of concentration. He crept forward a few paces, and then leaped. He fell just short of her and the a well-aim Front Paw Strike at her nose.
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue's ear twitched as he felt the shecat come nearer, and sniff the air, alert to the fox scent. He parted his jaws to try and pinpoint the scent, but he was a better fighter than an tracker. "Can you tell where it's coming from?" he asked Sparrowfang.
SparrowFang was going to complain about being treated like an apprentice, but noticed the tom actually didn't know where it was coming from. She sniffed the air and tried to get far from the shrew that's smell was stuck in her nose. Soon enough she figured out where it was coming from, and quickly turned around as it was behind her. "There," she hissed, pointing her tail at a clump of bushes. She could tell it was close.
(Sorry it took long to reply!!)

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 8th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang was going to complain about being treated like an apprentice, but noticed the tom actually didn't know where it was coming from. She sniffed the air and tried to get far from the shrew that's smell was stuck in her nose. Soon enough she figured out where it was coming from, and quickly turned around as it was behind her. "There," she hissed, pointing her tail at a clump of bushes. She could tell it was close.
(Sorry it took long to reply!!)
Morningblue turned his head in the direction Sparrowfang indicated, and began to stalk, trying to approach it quietly. As he approached the bushes, there was no doubt the shecat had been right. The scent was getting closer. He moved ahead of Sparrowfang and slipped through an opening between the bushes, to odor growing stronger with each step. Then, less than a tail length away, he caught another scent on the trail, and glanced a patch of red. Blood. He took another sniff. Rabbit blood.
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:32 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[ack! i'm sorry!]

Styx spat into the dirt. "Where do you think you're going, kitty?" He moved towards Jaystorm, a crazed look in his eyes. He was perfectly satisfied with what he'd done to Morningblue, and now it was the other cats's turn. "Get ready to die, coward."
You're fine ^^
~~~

Clearly, this cat was insane. The look in his eyes.. Jaystorm shuddered as he turned his gaze to the pregnant queen. No! He'll not just be killing me, he'll be killing me and my kits! The molly took another step backwards, larger this time. She braced her legs to run, even though she didn't stand a chance with the amount of kits in her stomach, and then took off unexpectedly. Her goal was to make it somewhat near enough to camp so others could hear her cry for help. Better yet, someone in the territory, for Jay was tired already.

@Charmer
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
You're fine ^^
~~~

Clearly, this cat was insane. The look in his eyes.. Jaystorm shuddered as he turned his gaze to the pregnant queen. No! He'll not just be killing me, he'll be killing me and my kits! The molly took another step backwards, larger this time. She braced her legs to run, even though she didn't stand a chance with the amount of kits in her stomach, and then took off unexpectedly. Her goal was to make it somewhat near enough to camp so others could hear her cry for help. Better yet, someone in the territory, for Jay was tired already.

@Charmer
@Panic

Morningblue turned to see the crazed rogue encroaching on his sister. He let his surging rage carry him like a wave and bolted for the cat, leaping with claws extended to leap squarely on his back and pin him again.

(It may be a bit before Panic gets back to us. I think they were going on a trip).

Last edited by Charmer; August 8th, 2017 at 07:48 PM.
Old August 9th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue turned his head in the direction Sparrowfang indicated, and began to stalk, trying to approach it quietly. As he approached the bushes, there was no doubt the shecat had been right. The scent was getting closer. He moved ahead of Sparrowfang and slipped through an opening between the bushes, to odor growing stronger with each step. Then, less than a tail length away, he caught another scent on the trail, and glanced a patch of red. Blood. He took another sniff. Rabbit blood.
SparrowFang sniffed the blood and hissed. The stench of fox was all over it. "Foxes, stealing our prey!" She sighed, shaking her head and unsheathing her claws. She looked up and tried to spot the red-furred creature among the undergrowth. Her eyes stopped on a small patch of orange behind another bush. Without saying a word in case it was the fox, which she was pretty sure it was, she began to creep closer to it as if she were hunting. Luckily they were already downwind, so if this was the fox it probably didn't notice them yet.
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang sniffed the blood and hissed. The stench of fox was all over it. "Foxes, stealing our prey!" She sighed, shaking her head and unsheathing her claws. She looked up and tried to spot the red-furred creature among the undergrowth. Her eyes stopped on a small patch of orange behind another bush. Without saying a word in case it was the fox, which she was pretty sure it was, she began to creep closer to it as if she were hunting. Luckily they were already downwind, so if this was the fox it probably didn't notice them yet.
Morningblue came up alongside Sparrowfang they crept toward the patch of orange fur visible behind the bush. He peered though a small gap in the foliage. It was the fox alright. It's muzzle was covered in blood, and it was tearing apart the carcass of a large rabbit. It looked like an adult to Morningblue, and a large one at that. No sign of pups the two of us could probably handle it if we're smart about it. He looked again at the rabbit, and saw it was nearly picked clean. In any case, there's no time to go back for more help. He reached with his tail and tapped Sparrowfang on the shoulder.
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
He nodded and focused on her, spreading out his paws in a battle stance. His green eyes narrowed until they were merely slits, full of concentration. He crept forward a few paces, and then leaped. He fell just short of her and the a well-aim Front Paw Strike at her nose.
She dove under the apprentice and raked his belly lightly before leaping up," See." She meowed, Try it on me." She added before doing a front paw strike to the apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2017, 12:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“That is, after all, the only thing one can ask from another in the end.” The senior warrior mentioned when his apprentice told him about trying his best, which that was all he expected from the young Ebonypaw in the end. He was glad that this young tom wasn’t lazy or too stubborn, he tried his hardest and did as he was told, which made Flintheart’s job much more easier as his teacher in a sense. He watched as Ebonypaw quickly went after a blackbird and he winced slightly as the male did a not-so gracefully landing, but was still impressed when they returned to him, dragging the plump bird along the ground and over to the old warrior. “I’m impressed, Ebonypaw. For a Thunderclan cat, it can be quite difficult to catch something like that.” He murmured and looked up at the sky, seeing the sunlight still poking through the trees above them. “Tell you what - you bring back a squirrel to me and I’ll give you the rest of the day to do whatever you want - though we are training again tomorrow, don’t forget that.” Flintheart said, blinking at the mouse and blackbird that the apprentice had caught.
Ebonypaw nodded his fluffy head, his gaze determined, his tail flicking. The young apprentice was proud of his prey, as he was a flimsy hunter in general. Ebonypaw sat, curling his tail around his paws and waiting for his mentors feedback on the prey. He had a bit of dirt on his fur from the messy landing, but knowing Ibonypaw she'd force him to clean it off later. Surprisingly, Ebonypaw was a decently respectful cat towards his mentor, though he wasn't friendly. His landing had caused a dull, thudding pain in one of his paws but it was slowly fading away. Ebonypaw wasn't one to complain about minor things, injuries anyways. Though he did complain about a lot of things sometimes. "Thank you, Flintheart." He mewed, dipping his head and smiling slightly. He didn't grin a lot, even with praise. Sunlight dappled his pelts through the trees, casting light onto the pure black of his fur. A squirrel, sounded simple enough. "Alright, challenge accepted." Ebony chuckled, standing and padding a bit away from his mentor, scenting the air. The scent of squirrel wasn't in the air, and Ebonypaw huffed. The one moment he needed one! Suddenly it hit his nose, and his ears pricked. He saw the small rodent in a tree, not too tall for him. He swallowed his nerves and, silent as he could, climbed towards the squirrel. He got on a branch behind it, wiggling his haunches and launching at the squirrel. He got its throat with his claw, and it thudded ungracefully to a branch below. With a small hiss of annoyance he scrambled down and snagged the squirrel in his jaws, taking it to his mentor. "That was more.. interesting to catch." He mewed, shrugging.
Old August 9th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw nodded his fluffy head, his gaze determined, his tail flicking. The young apprentice was proud of his prey, as he was a flimsy hunter in general. Ebonypaw sat, curling his tail around his paws and waiting for his mentors feedback on the prey. He had a bit of dirt on his fur from the messy landing, but knowing Ibonypaw she'd force him to clean it off later. Surprisingly, Ebonypaw was a decently respectful cat towards his mentor, though he wasn't friendly. His landing had caused a dull, thudding pain in one of his paws but it was slowly fading away. Ebonypaw wasn't one to complain about minor things, injuries anyways. Though he did complain about a lot of things sometimes. "Thank you, Flintheart." He mewed, dipping his head and smiling slightly. He didn't grin a lot, even with praise. Sunlight dappled his pelts through the trees, casting light onto the pure black of his fur. A squirrel, sounded simple enough. "Alright, challenge accepted." Ebony chuckled, standing and padding a bit away from his mentor, scenting the air. The scent of squirrel wasn't in the air, and Ebonypaw huffed. The one moment he needed one! Suddenly it hit his nose, and his ears pricked. He saw the small rodent in a tree, not too tall for him. He swallowed his nerves and, silent as he could, climbed towards the squirrel. He got on a branch behind it, wiggling his haunches and launching at the squirrel. He got its throat with his claw, and it thudded ungracefully to a branch below. With a small hiss of annoyance he scrambled down and snagged the squirrel in his jaws, taking it to his mentor. "That was more.. interesting to catch." He mewed, shrugging.
Flintheart watched the young apprentice stride away into the forest to find the squirrel that the mentor had requested. His icy greenish blue-hued eyes scanned around for a moment as he sat there on the fallen log in utter silence, the gentle rustling of leaves and wind making his ears twitch now and then. The senior warrior gave a small sigh and lifted his paw, licking it a few times and drawing over his head to smooth the short grey fur atop his head as he patiently awaited Ebonypaw’s return. With a few distant thuds that echoed in the distant woodland area, the male could only assume that it was the smaller cat going after prey in the nearby trees. Better yet, a few moments later, he returned, with a plump with him too, setting the prey in front of him and claiming how the catch was interesting, finishing the sentence with a mere shrug which made Flintheart raise an eyebrow before blinking down at his student. “You did well today, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart murmured, looking off to the forest to his right for a moment before turning back to lower his body to the male’s eye level, “Tell me, how badly do you wish to be a warrior?”