Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:51 AM
Finchpaw training thread
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:51 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:50 AM
-*the Bone Chilling cold*-
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 10:48 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:42 AM

Old November 18th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: [Swimming EVENT] Time to get our pelts wet!

Swimming? Rushingpaw internally sneered at the idea, nose upturned slightly as he tried to suppress the itching curiosity rising from his paws. Why in the stars would they want to do some fish-cat stupid swimming when they were Shadowclan?! Those... it was clear the apprentice was listening as Lynxshade spoke. Slowly, he shuffled forward into the small crowd of other felines to see what they would be doing next. It was kind of amusing listening to all the disgruntled meows, and Rushingpaw focused his attention on the cocky apprentice, Thornpaw, near-by.

"Bet you can hardly swim," He teased quietly with an antagonizing edge to his voice, before chuckling.

[ @The Cannibal - Thornpaw | Hehehe ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 18th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old November 18th, 2023, 09:55 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Thornpaw
6 moons. A young lanky black-ticked tom with green eyes.

Of course there were various murmurs from other cats that had come up to investigate what the warrior was yowling about, and their voices converged and mingled into a background din. But there was a voice near him, one that felt like it was directed personally to him. The fur along his spine bristled with annoyance, his sharp green gaze jabbing over to glare at the other apprentice.

"Oh wow, big observation owl-eyes, a Shadowclan cat that can't swim. I'm sure only a pawful of cats can. The point is that I'll learn quicker than everyone else and make everyone else feel bad. Use your brain for once, or is that big skull of yours empty?" The tip of the lanky tom's tail twitched happily back and forth, his fur lying flat as he dished out his comeback and insults.

Rushingpaw | @Dust (Eheheh )

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 18th, 2023, 11:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer made his appearance from the Warriors' Den. The familiar shrieking from a kitten amongst the gathering crowd was enough to draw him out. His ears swiveled towards Mothkit whom Nightshiver was already trying to tame. His whiskers twitched in amusement as he made his way over slowly, his green eyes shifting towards Lynxshade as her voice rose above the crowd and explained her intentions with this event she's holding. He chose a spot close to the queen and kit, flicking Mothkit's ears playfully with his tail as he took a seat. He offered Nightshiver a slow blink in greeting, not wanting to interrupt Lynxshade.

Although, his tail tip twitched with suspicion and his gaze moved to the warrior once more. She had just come out of the Medicine Cat Den, was this really a good idea for her? A hue of concern found it's way over his green gaze as he waited for her to notice his arrival. He'd partake in this, mostly feeling as though it were his comment by the river triggered this sudden urge to teach ShadowClan. He'd have to keep an eye on the members joining, espeically the younger ones that were gathering -- like the not-so-quiet Thornpaw nearby.

@bubblegum. - Mothkit | @Estelle - Nightshiver | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @The Cannibal - Thornpaw mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 18th, 2023 at 11:13 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:19 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer made his appearance from the Warriors' Den. The familiar shrieking from a kitten amongst the gathering crowd was enough to draw him out. His ears swiveled towards Mothkit whom Nightshiver was already trying to tame. His whiskers twitched in amusement as he made his way over slowly, his green eyes shifting towards Lynxshade as her voice rose above the crowd and explained her intentions with this event she's holding. He chose a spot close to the queen and kit, flicking Mothkit's ears playfully with his tail as he took a seat. He offered Nightshiver a slow blink in greeting, not wanting to interrupt Lynxshade.

Although, his tail tip twitched with suspicion and his gaze moved to the warrior once more. She had just come out of the Medicine Cat Den, was this really a good idea for her? A hue of concern found it's way over his green gaze as he waited for her to notice his arrival. He'd partake in this, mostly feeling as though it were his comment by the river triggered this sudden urge to teach ShadowClan. He'd have to keep an eye on the members joining, espeically the younger ones that were gathering -- like the not-so-quiet Thornpaw nearby.

@bubblegum. - Mothkit | @Estelle - Nightshiver | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @The Cannibal - Thornpaw mention

*Mothkit felt her ears being flicked and looked towards Hawkbite*

"UNCLE HAWKY!!!!"

*She screamed very loudly and pounded on the tail*

@Estelle @Wingnettle @The Cannibal

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 19th, 2023 at 07:20 AM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:10 PM

My Mood: Tired

Timberstrike had been sitting in a patch of sunlight when he heard Lynxshade speak, his ears immediately perking in curiosity when he heard the... rather odd suggestion. Swimming? He thought, Why in Starclan's name would I need to know how to swim? Nonetheless, he was intrigued, slowly getting to his paws and padding towards the gathered cats.
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:41 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Slegbelly showed up, absolutely oblivious to the fact that he was here to swim and get wet.
Old November 20th, 2023, 11:42 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Hearing the she-cat demand attention from everyone in the clearing, the massive deputy turned a tired eye and gave a hesitant ear. After a mouthful of unimportant stuff, came the true reason. Swimming lessons, huh? How pointless. While some of her reasons were valid, he found the idea still unimpressive. But nonetheless, he still figured he'd partake. Nothing better to do, so why not shoot his shot. Besides getting out and doing something new sounded more refreshing than his duties back here. Decision tallied, he blinked the exhaustion from his eyes, and wandered over to the group.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 20th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Ibispaw | Shadowclan Apprentice | she/her | 2/100

Upon the call for silence, Ibispaw turned her head to look towards the warrior sitting atop a rock. Her ears were perked up high in interest, listening as the warrior, Lynxshade, detailed what would occur in this event. Swimming, something the fishy riverclanners used in their day-to-day, she believed. After momentarily wondering why they would be learning this, the apprentice rose to her paws and slid towards the rock. This sounded interesting, and if it contributed to her training, why not?
Open

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old November 20th, 2023, 01:57 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ algaerush ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 24 moons ✰ no purrks
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

algaerush slowly padded over.
[ participating - open! ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old November 20th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Rushingpaw bristled, his fur fluffing out as he cast a sideways glance to Thornpaw's comment. He stuttered on his words in more disbelief than anything,

"O..Owl eyes?!" Did Cloverpaw set this cat up? Was Rushing being punked by every other apprentice in this clan being a royal stick up the butt?! Big skull wasn't the worst thing he'd been called - plus, didn't having a big skull mean he had a big brain? So... check-mate (Or whatever the cat equivalent of that would be)! Rushingpaw puffed out slightly, scowling at the other with disdain,

"Well, I'll learn quicker than you! And then I'll kick your butt in swimming! Better than any fish-cat out there!" The dark-furred apprentice stuck out his tongue, snout scrunching up as he huffed and turned away from this butt-cat to refocus on Lynxshade. He'd show them!

[ @Poprock - Cloverpaw mention hehe | @The Cannibal - Thornpaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 20th, 2023 at 07:56 PM.