Today 12:14 PM

Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:32 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Do Blizzard's Freeze? | P

___...*| Freezesprout |*...___
[ she/her - Windclan Warrior ]

Fur fluffed out against the cold Freezesprout walked along a patch through Windclan territory. She wasn't doing anything particular just wanting to take a long walk. It was quite lonely all by herself, but she really didn't mind. She listened to wind blow some birds chirping. Part of here wanted to catch one, but they were far too fast for her. She was far too slow than a few of her clanmates. It bothered her a little.

[ @christmassharkie; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; December 23rd, 2023 at 02:39 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Do Blizzard's Freeze? | P

- - - >Blizzardpelt`[Male - He/Him - 22 Moons - Warrior - @Catherine]`< - - -

Blizzardpelt was out in the territory, excitedly quietly padding around the territory. He was bored, so he had gone looking for Freezesprout. It didn’t take him long, and padded to her. "Hello, Freezesprout." he meowed, cheerfully. A sudden gust of cold air attacked his flank, which he dismissed, due to his thick fur coat.

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; December 30th, 2023 at 05:01 AM.
Old December 28th, 2023, 11:33 PM

Hearing a familiar voice she turned around to face Blizzardpelt. She felt the gust of wind and fluffed up her fur even more. Why did she have to be cursed with such short fur. The black and white she-cat felt a quick cold chill, causing her to shake real quick. "Hello Blizzardpelt. What brings you out here?', Freezesprout asked.

[ @arrow.; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 30th, 2023, 05:06 AM
Lost soul

- - - >Blizzardpelt ‘[Male - He/Him - WindClan Warrior]’< - - -

Blizzardpelt had the slight urge to brush against his companion, but fought against it. It was best not to do anything hasty. “Just on a walk through the territory. One of the things I often enjoy, what about you?” he asked, tilting his head to the side as his gaze remained on her, that childish grin at the corner of his mouth.

@Catherine

My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; December 30th, 2023 at 05:06 AM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 05:02 PM

She looked up as a bird flew by. She really wanted to get herself one. Ignoring it Freezesprout met his gaze. "Was hoping to catch myself a bird, but I'm not the best bird hunter, especially with how slow I can be.", she meowed. Freezesprout always missed teh fast prey including rabbits. What kind of Windclan cat was she?

[ @arrow.; ]

Old December 31st, 2023, 05:09 PM
Lost soul

.:| `Blizzardpelt`|:.

Blizzardpelt flicked his tail as a warm feeling filled his chest. What was it? He shook his head as he returned to refocus on her. "You just need to practice more," he meowed. The feeling bloomed more as he wished he could help her…wait, maybe he could! He got a happier than ever grin on his face. "Why don't we hunt one together?" he suggested, brightly.

@Catherine

Last edited by arrow.; January 1st, 2024 at 05:30 AM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 07:11 PM

Watching another bird fly by her head the warrior felt Blizzard move close to her. She backed up a bit, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Maybe you can just show me and I can get some pointers from it.", she asked, nervously. Freezesprout felt something was wrong not like something bad was going to happen. It was a far different feeling. Part of her just wanted to slink off by herself. Maybe it was better if she did?

[ @arrow.; ]

Old December 31st, 2023, 07:23 PM
Lost soul

.:||`Blizzardpelt`|:.

Blizzardpelt hadn't meant to get too close to Freezesprout, sensing her uncomfortable posture. He flicked his tail, awkwardly and felt his heart give a sympathetic thump. What was he doing? He had already one cat to worry about, and that was himself! But then another cat flashed at the back of his mind. Minttuft. He cringed at the thought. He already had one, why wouldn't his dumb heart stop beating for Freezesprout? He simply let out a saddened, soft sigh. "You don't have to listen to me ramble...you can just pad away from me…" he mumbled. Although, he hoped she didn't. His abandonment issues made him cling a little too tight to the cats he had, afraid to lose someone again. But even he knew he was clinging on too tight. He lowered himself to sit and look across the moor, pawing at the ground.

@Catherine

Old December 31st, 2023, 07:27 PM

She backed up a bit more, but didn't run away. She couldn't do that. He was her friend. Friends didn't run away or give up on each other. "I'm not going to. I promise.", she meowed. Freezesprout didn't move. She was almost frozen in place. What was she supposed to do? She looked right into his eyes and couldn't make herself run away instead she moved forward one pawstep, but that was it.

[ @arrow.; ]

Old December 31st, 2023, 07:45 PM
Lost soul

.:|`Blizzardpelt`|:.

Blizzardpelt felt his body tremble as he lifted his head, shakily as his eyes met Freezesprout's gaze, before dropping his gaze again. Why didn't she see that she could pad away, away from him. Away and not look back, and he'd understand. So many cats had turned their backs on him in the many moons alone, the fleeing feeling of comfort leaving, replaced by a hollow, empty shell of a cat that had experienced hell, just to possibly have another cat walk away. "It's funny…so many had promised that to me, you know…so many cats had said they'd never turn their backs on me. You can too, if you want. I saw how you reacted when I came too close…just let go, it'd spare you and me the pain to come." he meowed, ears drooping.

@Catherine

Last edited by arrow.; December 31st, 2023 at 07:46 PM.