Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old May 10th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Adopt a fox?

Hi hello ~

SO. I have submitted a WC joining request on behalf of Sparkpaw (character site in signature), ex ShadowClan lady looking to turn things around. Regardless of whether it is accepted or not, I'm looking for 1-2 WindClanners Sparkpaw can get to know!

Details will be catered to the situation / characters. These might be potential friends who vouch for Spark's WindClan candidacy, they might be more prickly / rival-like, etc - but ultimately the goal is to continue humanizing (you know what I mean) WindClan to Spark and vice versa!

No form <3 just throw me your cat, some info about them, & any ideas if interested ~
Mention me @Ziera

Old May 10th, 2022, 08:04 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Adopt a fox?

@Ziera
i have a cat named RavenCloud who he can chat to
here is some info

RavenCloud

RavenCloud also just became a warrior in my plot. she is a gentle and friendly soul who had some bad past but loves to meet others ig. (she has no friends that i would know so far)

if you need more info you can tell me

Last edited by Bean.; May 10th, 2022 at 08:06 PM. Reason: doing a @ and forgot to
Old May 10th, 2022, 08:25 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

I have my
Speckledkitty!
His page is pretty outdated but it's mostly the same, he's just more wise. They could have a weird kind of rival thing, I really just want to develop my boi more. <3

The thing is they probably wouldn't mesh well, but they could have a hate-love sibling relationship kind of thing, and they may start out with Speckledpaw just following her around and basically nipping at her tail every five seconds to see if she would get aggressive or not.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; May 10th, 2022 at 08:27 PM.
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

I'd be curious how Berrykit would mash with Spark. She doesn't really like Shadowclan at all (they killed two of her mothers already, even if one came back to life), but she is also trying to get braver and sometimes step out of her comfort zone to test the waters with others and would have trouble blaming all of Shadowclan's actions on and (though old) Shadowclan apprentice, so as long as Spark is too mean Berrykit might start to warm up to her.

@Ziera

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old May 11th, 2022, 08:59 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

// @Ziera

hi ily

So I my little girl Tawnypaw, this might make for an interesting interaction haha. I'll list her basic bio below as I'm still working on her character site page.

Name: Tawnypaw

Personality: Tawnypaw is a very excitable, bubbly, caring and compassionate apprentice. Even though others would view her excitement as bad it's actually quite useful. She's excited to do any duties, and always happy to help her clan out. She's very caring, and a great talker. If any cat needs someone to talk to, she's the cat to go to. Oftentimes, her excitement overloads though, and it's not enjoyable anymore. This is mostly when something exciting happens. Sometimes, Tawnypaw also acts very much like a kit. She is definetely very daring and enthusiatic so she'll talk to anyone she meets. If anyone asks her to go on an adventure, her immediate answer will be sure!

Honestly they would clash, but Tawnypaw is never one to care - she'd try to talk to Sparkpaw a lot and befriend her although Spark may be a little annoyed - a one-sided friendship maybe? Tawny might also be a little parasite following Spark around.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 14th, 2022, 02:15 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens View Post
@Ziera
i have a cat named RavenCloud who he can chat to
here is some info

RavenCloud

RavenCloud also just became a warrior in my plot. she is a gentle and friendly soul who had some bad past but loves to meet others ig. (she has no friends that i would know so far)

if you need more info you can tell me
Lovely! I'll let you know if Spark makes it into WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishes View Post
I have my
Speckledkitty!
His page is pretty outdated but it's mostly the same, he's just more wise. They could have a weird kind of rival thing, I really just want to develop my boi more. <3

The thing is they probably wouldn't mesh well, but they could have a hate-love sibling relationship kind of thing, and they may start out with Speckledpaw just following her around and basically nipping at her tail every five seconds to see if she would get aggressive or not.
This sounds great! I can't promise Spark will behave, in fact I can promise she won't haha, but yes! I'll keep you updated on Spark progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

I'd be curious how Berrykit would mash with Spark. She doesn't really like Shadowclan at all (they killed two of her mothers already, even if one came back to life), but she is also trying to get braver and sometimes step out of her comfort zone to test the waters with others and would have trouble blaming all of Shadowclan's actions on and (though old) Shadowclan apprentice, so as long as Spark is too mean Berrykit might start to warm up to her.

@Ziera
I love Berrykit already <3 sent you a pm! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
// @Ziera

hi ily

So I my little girl Tawnypaw, this might make for an interesting interaction haha. I'll list her basic bio below as I'm still working on her character site page.

Name: Tawnypaw

Personality: Tawnypaw is a very excitable, bubbly, caring and compassionate apprentice. Even though others would view her excitement as bad it's actually quite useful. She's excited to do any duties, and always happy to help her clan out. She's very caring, and a great talker. If any cat needs someone to talk to, she's the cat to go to. Oftentimes, her excitement overloads though, and it's not enjoyable anymore. This is mostly when something exciting happens. Sometimes, Tawnypaw also acts very much like a kit. She is definetely very daring and enthusiatic so she'll talk to anyone she meets. If anyone asks her to go on an adventure, her immediate answer will be sure!

Honestly they would clash, but Tawnypaw is never one to care - she'd try to talk to Sparkpaw a lot and befriend her although Spark may be a little annoyed - a one-sided friendship maybe? Tawny might also be a little parasite following Spark around.
Ohohoho, sounds like a cat Sparkpaw would like to befriend and take advantage of (not in any horrible ways, just. Doing chores for her, stuff like that xD) I'd love to see 'em interact