Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:34 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM

Old May 16th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
((I'm just a hair short of two months since my rejoining so I guess I wouldn't count. Gollygoshdarn.))
Infernosky just takes over deputyship the moment shrike dies. Blazings left like "I guess this is happening then... "

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 16th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:51 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Infernosky just takes over deputyship the moment shrike dies. Blazings left like "I guess this is happening then... "
Shrike: *dies*

Blazing: D,: NO

Clan: *Mourns the death of a great deputy*

Ferno: //shows up at the funeral// Hey, lookin' for a new deputy? B,)
Old May 17th, 2017, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Fine
Smile Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

I want to be Windclan's Deputy!!
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:21 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
For permanent deputy

Name: Duskfall

Pre-existing or new? New

Appearance: Duskfall is a lithe, large, very dark grey tom with black streaks through his pelt. He stands at 2' 9" and weighs 11 lbs. He has dark green eyes, and short, soft fur.

Personality: Duskfall is that cat who can cheer anybody up, no matter what. He is fun-loving and kind, and seems to radiate a cheerful aura, which spreads to any cat around him. He can be a bit grumpy sometimes, and when he is, Clanmates beware! It's pretty rare, though, for him to be angry.

He's also very peaceful. He prefers to use peaceful solutions to problems (including the current TC situation). Instead of fighting, he prefers negotiations. He's very intelligent, and strong-willed. However, he can be a bit too nice, and he has a tendency to be paranoid about EVERYTHING. Wether it be shortage of prey to rogue attack, he's worried.

Positives: cheerful, kind, fun-loving, rarely grumpy, peaceful, intelligent, strong-willed

Negative: sometimes TOO nice, paranoid, sometimes TOO cheerful

Drive to be deputy: Duskfall really just wants to protect his Clan, and he figures becoming deputy is the best way to do it. He's heard stories of the EE, and is determined to protect Windclan if anything like that could happen again.

Activity/PPD: I'm active seven days a week/32.09
You at least two months active? You bet! I've been active every day since November of last year!

Other/Questions? Not right now!

Plot ideas? He will probably either get injured during a fight with an animal and have to take a break from Deputy duties, or catch a bout of greencough

@Suspiciousmindz I changed the cat and tweaked a few things
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Form For Permanent Deputy:

Name:Logfeather
Pre-existing or new?:new
Appearance: He has a chocolate brown pelt that is short and soft, though his paws are fluffy. He has a blonde streak in his tail. He has hazel eyes.

Personality:

Behavior towards elders- He is extremely patient with them and uses them for knowledge.

Behavior towards warriors- He is pretty neutral with warriors. When it's a she-cat he'll flirt with them, unless they have a mate. He is a little harsh with the immature warriors, such as Berrynose from the books.

Behavior towards Queens- He is extremely careful with them, since he knows they have short tempers and can get quiet feisty when it comes to their kits.

Behavior towards Medicine Cats- He respects the medicine cats, though sometimes he will doubt the omens or prophecies he receives.

Behavior towards apprentices- He may seem harsh with them, though he just wants to see them succeed as he did.

Behavior towards kits- He is great with kits. When he plays with them, he is really teaching them about being a good warrior like he leaned, though he turns it into a game.

Behavior towards other clans- He is extremely polite with them and can hold his tongue.

Mate- He doesn't have a mate, however; in the future he will have one eventually and kits.

Fears- His only fear is his father. His father said that he'd kill him if he ever found him, which so far he hasn't.

Logic- He is extremely logical. He somewhat is like a Spokian in Startrek holding on to the motto: One to save all. Which basically means that he'd sacrifice his life to save his clan, but not to save one cat.

Justice- He always believes that a punished cat deserves a fair hearing. He also says that every cat has a voice.

Loyalty- He always has had a built in loyalty instinct. For example, if he was forced to join the Dusk Synagogue, then by a moon or two being there, he'd be completely loyal. He only thinks of his clan and never dares be disloyal.

Likability- Many cats like him, not just for his good looks, but for his supportive and friendly personality.

Knowledge- He is extremely smart; smarter than most cats in the clan.

Issue of holding on to grudges- Like every cat, he has a flaw. He has a problem of holding on to grudges. He despises anyone who once was involved in the Dark Forest, but he pretends to be kind to them when he's around them. He also despises his apprenticehood enemy to this day.

Backstory explaining his knowledge- He was born a kittypet, though he won't admit it to anyone. He was named Juju them. When he turned two moons old, he grew curious of the life of kittypets. He started going around to every kittypet he knew asking about the lifestyle of kittypets. However, at three moons old his father took him to rouge lands. He spent spare time asking a few neighboring loners and rouges about the lifestyle of loners and rouges. When he was five moons old, he was forced by his father to join the DS. He asked everyone about the DS, so he has a high knowledge of them also. At six moons old, he ran away from the DS and joined Windclan and spent his time training asking questions about the clans from elders and warriors throughout his apprenticehood.

Their drive to be deputy: He wants to help his clan become stronger, better, and well respected. He doesn't expect he'll ever become deputy, but he does his best to help the clan being a warrior.
Activity(PPD): 5.59 (last I checked)
You at least two months active?: Yes.
Other/Questions?: Nope.
Plot ideas?: Not yet, but once I know how Blazing and him get along I can create one that works.
RP Sample(link or type it out):
Logfeather was sound asleep in the warrior's den. He felt someone nudging him awake," Huh?" He grunted half asleep peaking a single eye open to see Lilypaw standing wide-eyed in front of him. He sighed," What?" He grumbled.
Lilypaw smiled with wide, sparking eyes," Good morning Logfeather, are you ready for training. I got up early just as you said to do."
Logfeather grumbled," The sun isn't up yet, go back to your nest until the sun rises, okay."
Lilypaw sighed," Alright Logfeather." She trotted away sadly.
Lilypaw checked on him multiple times throughout the rest of the night.
As the sun rose, Lilypaw trotted in," MORNIN' Logfeather!" She chirped loudly.
Logfeather snapped," Shh...other warriors are sleeping." He shook his brown fur out before heading in to the clearing with Lilypaw.
Lilypaw chirped," What are we waiting for, let's go!!! Can you wake up Hawkeye and Talonscratch, they are Lilacpaw and Honeypaw's mentors!" She squealed in excitement.
Logfeather growled," No Lilypaw, your not a kit you don't do everything with your littermates, it's a step in growing up. Go get a small meal, not to much or it will hurt your stomac- LILYPAW DON'T GO HOOVERING DOWN VOLES AND RABBITS!!"
Lilypaw smiled," Uhh... Sorry, Logfeather."
Logfeather growled," Okay, now going in the terri-,"
Honeypaw emerged the apprentice den and momentarily Hawkeye trotted out of the warrior den.
Lilypaw squealed," HONEYPAW, we can go together!"
Hawkeye grumbled," Shut up and listen up."
Talonscratch was awake and saw Lilacpaw trotting out," Don't get your hopes up, we aren't going with them."
Logfeather looked at the sad face of Lilacpaw," Talonscratch, why can't you join us?"
Talonscratch the unruly warrior grunted," I don't want Lilacpaw being like her littermates always wanting to go with eachother."
Logfeather nodded," I accept that, but my old objection is that your first trip in the territory is always a special memory, why not make Lilacpaw's happier and let her come?"
Talonscratch snarled," FINE."
Logfeatherr smiled," Apprentices, listen up please."
Lilacpaw silently stared up at the massive warriors.
Honeypaw chirped," Okay."
Lilypaw bit her lip and silently squirmed.
Logfeather nodded silently," Okay, I'll need you guys to be responsible and mature, Talonscratch can you explain why?"
Talonscratch nodded," Ofcourse. Let's say that you Lilypaw decide to do your own exploring and get lost and trespass into the DS territory, you might be killed before we find you. And you Honeypaw, suppose you are play fighting with Lilacpaw and one of you slits the other ones throat, then your dead. Hawkeye explain what we'll show them."
Hawkeye nodded," We'll be showing the main areas of the territory, Thunderclan border which I don't like doing that, Riverclan border, Shadowclan border, Skyclan border, and DS border..."
Lilypaw asked a question," Why don't you like the Thunderclan border?"
Hawkeye sighed,"Snowstar, the leader of Thunderclan insulted our clan saying we have murderers in our clan, which we don't ofcourse."
Talonscratch narrowed his eyes at Lilypaw," Don't you ever pay attention at clan meetings?"
Lilypaw responded, stopping squirming," What? Oh,no I don't we usually don't come to those when we were kits, but that day we were busy cleaning ourselves for our ceremony."
Talonscratch snarled at Lilacpaw who didn't even flinch," OR ARE YOU THE MURDERER?"
Lilacpaw replied slowly," I am not the murderer Talonscratch, I can't fight, nor do I know the territory."
Honeypaw pipped up," Uhh...Talonscratch, the way you are acting makes it seem like you are the murderer."
Talonscratch snarled," Stay out of this!!!"
Logfeather blinked," Talonscratch, why are you so harsh?"
Talonscratch sighed," Because that's how I felt as an apprentice."
Logfeather nodded," Try to be a good mentor that Lilacpaw can come to for help, not hide from..."
Talonscratch blinked," Good advice."

Behavior towards warriors- He is pretty neutral with warriors. When it's a she-cat he'll flirt with them, unless they have a mate. He is a little harsh with the immature warriors, such as Berrynose from the books.

Behavior towards Queens- He is extremely careful with them, since he knows they have short tempers and can get quiet feisty when it comes to their kits.

Behavior towards Medicine Cats- He respects the medicine cats, though sometimes he will doubt the omens or prophecies he receives.

Behavior towards apprentices- He may seem harsh with them, though he just wants to see them succeed as he did.

Behavior towards kits- He is great with kits. When he plays with them, he is really teaching them about being a good warrior like he leaned, though he turns it into a game.

Behavior towards other clans- He is extremely polite with them and can hold his tongue.

Mate- He doesn't have a mate, however; in the future he will have one eventually and kits.

Fears- His only fear is his father. His father said that he'd kill him if he ever found him, which so far he hasn't.

Logic- He is extremely logical. He somewhat is like a Spokian in Startrek holding on to the motto: One to save all. Which basically means that he'd sacrifice his life to save his clan, but not to save one cat.

Justice- He always believes that a punished cat deserves a fair hearing. He also says that every cat has a voice.

Loyalty- He always has had a built in loyalty instinct. For example, if he was forced to join the Dusk Synagogue, then by a moon or two being there, he'd be completely loyal. He only thinks of his clan and never dares be disloyal.

Likability- Many cats like him, not just for his good looks, but for his supportive and friendly personality.

Knowledge- He is extremely smart; smarter than most cats in the clan.

Issue of holding on to grudges- Like every cat, he has a flaw. He has a problem of holding on to grudges. He despises anyone who once was involved in the Dark Forest, but he pretends to be kind to them when he's around them. He also despises his apprenticehood enemy to this day.

Backstory explaining his knowledge- He was born a kittypet, though he won't admit it to anyone. He was named Juju them. When he turned two moons old, he grew curious of the life of kittypets. He started going around to every kittypet he knew asking about the lifestyle of kittypets. However, at three moons old his father took him to rouge lands. He spent spare time asking a few neighboring loners and rouges about the lifestyle of loners and rouges. When he was five moons old, he was forced by his father to join the DS. He asked everyone about the DS, so he has a high knowledge of them also. At six moons old, he ran away from the DS and joined Windclan and spent his time training asking questions about the clans from elders and warriors throughout his apprenticehood.

Their drive to be deputy: He wants to help his clan become stronger, better, and well respected. He doesn't expect he'll ever become deputy, but he does his best to help the clan being a warrior.
Activity(PPD): 5.59 (last I checked)
You at least two months active?: Yes.
Other/Questions?: Nope.
Plot ideas?: Not yet, but once I know how Blazing and him get along I can create one that works.
Logfeather was sound asleep in the warrior's den. He felt someone nudging him awake," Huh?" He grunted half asleep peaking a single eye open to see Lilypaw standing wide-eyed in front of him. He sighed," What?" He grumbled.
Lilypaw smiled with wide, sparking eyes," Good morning Logfeather, are you ready for training. I got up early just as you said to do."
Logfeather grumbled," The sun isn't up yet, go back to your nest until the sun rises, okay."
Lilypaw sighed," Alright Logfeather." She trotted away sadly.
Lilypaw checked on him multiple times throughout the rest of the night.
As the sun rose, Lilypaw trotted in," MORNIN' Logfeather!" She chirped loudly.
Logfeather snapped," Shh...other warriors are sleeping." He shook his brown fur out before heading in to the clearing with Lilypaw.
Lilypaw chirped," What are we waiting for, let's go!!! Can you wake up Hawkeye and Talonscratch, they are Lilacpaw and Honeypaw's mentors!" She squealed in excitement.
Logfeather growled," No Lilypaw, your not a kit you don't do everything with your littermates, it's a step in growing up. Go get a small meal, not to much or it will hurt your stomac- LILYPAW DON'T GO HOOVERING DOWN VOLES AND RABBITS!!"
Lilypaw smiled," Uhh... Sorry, Logfeather."
Logfeather growled," Okay, now going in the terri-,"
Honeypaw emerged the apprentice den and momentarily Hawkeye trotted out of the warrior den.
Lilypaw squealed," HONEYPAW, we can go together!"
Hawkeye grumbled," Shut up and listen up."
Talonscratch was awake and saw Lilacpaw trotting out," Don't get your hopes up, we aren't going with them."
Logfeather looked at the sad face of Lilacpaw," Talonscratch, why can't you join us?"
Talonscratch the unruly warrior grunted," I don't want Lilacpaw being like her littermates always wanting to go with eachother."
Logfeather nodded," I accept that, but my old objection is that your first trip in the territory is always a special memory, why not make Lilacpaw's happier and let her come?"
Talonscratch snarled," FINE."
Logfeatherr smiled," Apprentices, listen up please."
Lilacpaw silently stared up at the massive warriors.
Honeypaw chirped," Okay."
Lilypaw bit her lip and silently squirmed.
Logfeather nodded silently," Okay, I'll need you guys to be responsible and mature, Talonscratch can you explain why?"
Talonscratch nodded," Ofcourse. Let's say that you Lilypaw decide to do your own exploring and get lost and trespass into the DS territory, you might be killed before we find you. And you Honeypaw, suppose you are play fighting with Lilacpaw and one of you slits the other ones throat, then your dead. Hawkeye explain what we'll show them."
Hawkeye nodded," We'll be showing the main areas of the territory, Thunderclan border which I don't like doing that, Riverclan border, Shadowclan border, Skyclan border, and DS border..."
Lilypaw asked a question," Why don't you like the Thunderclan border?"
Hawkeye sighed,"Snowstar, the leader of Thunderclan insulted our clan saying we have murderers in our clan, which we don't ofcourse."
Talonscratch narrowed his eyes at Lilypaw," Don't you ever pay attention at clan meetings?"
Lilypaw responded, stopping squirming," What? Oh,no I don't we usually don't come to those when we were kits, but that day we were busy cleaning ourselves for our ceremony."
Talonscratch snarled at Lilacpaw who didn't even flinch," OR ARE YOU THE MURDERER?"
Lilacpaw replied slowly," I am not the murderer Talonscratch, I can't fight, nor do I know the territory."
Honeypaw pipped up," Uhh...Talonscratch, the way you are acting makes it seem like you are the murderer."
Talonscratch snarled," Stay out of this!!!"
Logfeather blinked," Talonscratch, why are you so harsh?"
Talonscratch sighed," Because that's how I felt as an apprentice."
Logfeather nodded," Try to be a good mentor that Lilacpaw can come to for help, not hide from..."
Talonscratch blinked," Good advice."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; May 17th, 2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old May 17th, 2017, 06:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Here goes nothing!

Name: Ambercloud
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-existing
Appearance: Ambercloud is a dappled tortoiseshell with ginger chest fur and stunning amber eyes. She is lithe yet well-muscled (like any normal WindClan cat) and is normally found with a smile on her face. Her fur color is gray and dappled with small dark orange irregularly-shaped spots. She has four white paws and a ginger tail-tip.
Personality: This dappled tortie is very kind and persuasive. She loves kits and all cats in general. She is mostly easygoing, but isn't afraid of battle or fighting. Ambercloud is not very confident and, if something happened where she couldn't do warrior duties anymore, she would stop eating entirely. Some say that she's too hard on herself, and they're right. She could get further if she was more confident, but she's shown no sign of changing her ways. Another weakness of hers is that some cats can get inside her head- unless it's about normal Clan ways. Then, they won't have any luck. Ambercloud refuses to stray from the Warrior Code and will always be loyal to WindClan. (She's quite nervous as well.)
Their drive to be Deputy: This she-cat wants to help out with the Clan as much as possible, fearing that they could stop caring for her, or even throw her out. Ambercloud hopes that her anxiety issues won't get in the way of her being chosen for deputy.
Activity: Well, if I had friends on WCO (single tear) I would have more PPD, but at the moment my PPD is 3.40. Being a High Rank would increase it greatly.
You at least two months active?: Absolutely!
Other/Questions?: I hope my low PPD doesn't decrease my chances.
Plot Ideas?: Not at the moment.
Roleplay Example:

"Snowflurry, wait up!" Fallenbranch yelped, picking up the pace to reach her friend. Below, springy moorland grass tickled her paw pads. Ambercloud and Shyfrost ran behind them.

"Race you to the nearest border!" Ambercloud shouted to the rest of her border patrol, speeding ahead of the other cats.
Shyfrost growled and determinedly struck out against the hard ground to make long, wide jumps rather then fast, short ones. Snowflurry was falling behind, leaving Ambercloud in the lead and Fallenbranch only a fox-length behind. Shyfrost pulled upwards to get muzzle-to-muzzle with Fallenbranch.

"Eat my dust!" Ambercloud laughed as they ran over a dirt patch. "Litterally."

Shyfrost jumped past Fallenbranch by a whisker length and then rammed into Ambercloud's haunches. "What are you doing? Why did we sto-" Shyfrost gasped. They had almost crossed the scent line!

"Oops," Snowflurry muttered. "At least we didn't cross."

"Yeah," Fallenbranch agreed. "Let's just mark the border and leave."

Ambercloud nodded and marked the border, quickly scurrying out in time to advise, "Let's hold off on racing all the way back, so we don't almost break the warrior code again. Instead... Let's race to the camp wall!" Without waiting for an answer, the dappled tortoiseshell she-cat sprinted past all the others and through the territory she knew as her home.

The earth was familiar and peaty underpaw, and Ambercloud relished the sweet scent of heather coming from all directions. With a whisker-twitch of satisfaction, she recalled one thing she had heard at a Gathering-

"I never knew it was possible to smell like the wind, but WindClan manages to do it! A ThunderClan apprentice had exclaimed. The she-cat relished being in a unique and great Clan- not that the other Clans were inferior, or anything, she just wouldn't live anywhere else.

As Ambercloud raced on, she wondered, what happens if I don't catch enough prey? What happens if I end up being the cat blamed for losing a fight? What if...

The closer she got to camp, the more usual What if?s came back. They never left her alone.

But Clan life was calling. She could worry later, preferrably in her nest. This normally-happy and joyful she-cat had a lot going on in her head.

"You're fast!" Shyfrost panted next to her, zapping her back to reality.

"What? Oh, yeah, thanks," Ambercloud purred. "Want to go hunting?"

"Sure! We'll bring back lots of prey. Let's go!"

"I'll catch up. Don't go too far!" Ambercloud called, going after her friend with a slower pace.

But what if- No. She wasn't going to do this right now.

Taking a deep breath, Ambercloud raced after the white she-cat.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Ebonyflicker
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-existing
Appearance: Ebony has a dark golden base coat with a lighter gold-yellow underbelly and chest. One paw(front left) is golden and another(front right) is dark brown. He has mackerel tabby markings on his face, legs, back, and tail. His eyes are a dark amber color.
Personality: Ebony is a fierce tom with a passion for fighting and wants to be known in all the clans as a tom no cat would want to take on in combat. He likes to think for himself but respects other cat's orders, especially those above him in rank. He can be rather moody at times but normally is quite kind.
Their drive to be deputy: As a kit during the fire in Thunderclan he was found by Gorsefeather and brought back to Windclan. Later Singenight mentored him and neither of them were known to be very kind cats. Ebony wants to prove that even though he was brought up by cats who had a large part to do with the EE he didn't turn out like them. He wants to show cats that he can be loyal even though Singe mentored him.
Activity(PPD): 6.27
You at least two months active?: Yep
Other/Questions?: N/A
Plot ideas?: Maybe they could start interacting before he(may) become deputy? I don't have good ideas yet but I'll update this when I get some.
RP Sample(link or type it out): Needlepaw strutted out into the clearing, her confidence melting swiftly as a mouse was hurled in her direction. "Watch it!" She hissed at the group of apprentices clustered around the prey pile. The younger toms, who were acting like they ruled the clan, stuck their tongues out at her and began to mock, "Watch it! I'm a moon older but act like I'm already a senior warrior!" Needlepaw's grey pelt began to stand up as she hissed at them, kicking sand in their direction and springing away, smiling at her mentor, "I'm ready to pa-" Before she could finish her sentence the group of apprentices piled onto her, yowling with laughter. The smoky colored apprentice poked her head out from the pile and snarled, trying not to laugh. Her mentor shooed the toms away then helped Needlepaw up, "Careful." He snorted, flicking his tail and charging out of the hollow, Needlepaw on his heels.
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Rabbitstep

Name: Rabbitstep
Pre-existing or new?: pre existing
Appearance: a sliver tabby
Personality: funny, serious when it comes to battle. Will be social if needed but will always be there to help leader.
Their drive to be deputy: it has been her dream to become one deputy. life has treated her harshly and starclan is to reward her strain. her motivation has been ever lasting and she wishes to be respected and admired
Activity(PPD): everyday
You at least two months active?: yep
Other/Questions?:
Plot ideas?:
a battle...you choose her. Rabbitstep adopts a kit in scret idk.
ok this is a quote:
"starclan will decide my fate. I will stay forever loyal to my clan and push on through every newleaf."
*rabbitstep pads in*
RS: Stormpaw!! I told you to stop chasing your tail and to start hunting up trees!
Stormpaw: ugh. when can i be a warrior?
Old May 19th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Rabbitstep

Name:
Rabbitstep
She is a Pre-existing member
Traits:
Excitable, Determined and dedicated. Would always help clan leader.
Negative Traits:
Can go psycho but controls herself
Drive:
She has always been loyal to her clan and wants to be deputy.
Quotes:
"Starclan will decide my fate but i can control my destiny.!
"theres a mouse for each here. Who cares if we give up one?"
"Blazingstar! We need to act quickly!"
Old May 19th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitstep View Post
Name:
Rabbitstep
She is a Pre-existing member
Traits:
Excitable, Determined and dedicated. Would always help clan leader.
Negative Traits:
Can go psycho but controls herself
Drive:
She has always been loyal to her clan and wants to be deputy.
Quotes:
"Starclan will decide my fate but i can control my destiny.!
"theres a mouse for each here. Who cares if we give up one?"
"Blazingstar! We need to act quickly!"
You have another form from what I noticed. Is this an add on to that? On top of that, I noticed that you're very new to the site. I advise you read all of the requirements on the first page.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 19th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.