Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 10:15 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:14 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by glitch
Today 10:13 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 09:43 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 06:22 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Breezefeather had just been staring out in the thin air at this point and when the kit ran into him, it scared him just as much as it scared the poor kit. As the kit started rambling about being sorry and not meaning to, it forced the silver tom to push his own thoughts, his own issues to the back of the mind. No matter how broken he felt, no matter how miserable, kittens were a shared responsibility to care for and the tom had always loved them. No matter the feelings of regret and the memoirs they awoke, he cherished them and did not understand why anyone would leave their kits be. After loosing his entire first litter he had felt pangs when interacting with kits, and it had caused him pain for so long until he started to feel again. And so with the little kit at his paws he just uncurled his tail from himself and gestured to the kit, "Come on Little One, I won't hurt you. and there's nothing to be sorry for." Wrapping the kit up close to his own thin and frail body he slowly started speaking, "You should look up more often, otherwise you'll keep bumping into things. And I wouldn't want you running into a Shadowclan warrior or a fox by accident do we?" With that he gestured to the lapwing that was laying at his paws, "Want to eat some of this, will do you good. Better than it'll do me any good." He nudged it closer to the kit who he had now completely wrapped up with his tail.
Breezefeather's tail was fuzzy and warm. It wrapped Cornkit tight and the pressure against his body made him the tiniest bit better. "I know..." Cornkit mumbled still staring at his paws. He'd never noticed that they had white flecks among the gray. Or maybe he was just getting older. Don't Elders turn gray and white because they're old? "Mother says I'll walk right into a badger den if I'm not careful." His head popped up, his yellow eyes bright with worry. "There aren't any badger dens around here are there?" Are you stupid? The voice in his head said. Twilightstar surely would know about that. Cornkit shook his head reciting the thoughts out loud for Breezefeather. Well the logical part. Not the part that made Cornkit's insides twist. "Twilightstar would know about such things."

When Breezefeather offered Cornkit the lapwing, he happily accepted. "Wow thanks mister!" He knelt down and gulped it up. You eat like fox. As he swallowed Cornkit licked his paw to try and clean his maw. He probably looked very messy. Despite the mean thought that had found its way through his head, Cornkit finally made eye contact with Breezefeather. It wasn't for very long, and you had to be focusing on him in order to catch such a quick swipe of his head, but little Cornkit hoped Breezefeather had seen it. That tiny bit of vulnerability meant Cornkit truly was gracious and thankful. He just hoped Breezefeather understood how much effort it was. "Thank you." he murmured quietly.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish studied the apprentice's movements, eyes careful. Every tensing of the muscle, every sniff of the nose was important to what lay ahead. Whatever folded out ahead of them, he had faith in the tom. He seemed to learn quickly, so he wouldn't have much trouble. Studying him as he leaped, he noticed the strength of the jump. It was good to have a tryer, but that leap could have cost him the prey. Always aim for the spot ahead of the game. Something his own mentor had mentioned moons ago. As Eaglepaw delivered the killing bite, he noticed the blood dribbling from the puncture. Not a clean kill, huh? It was only a few drops, but even that should be avoided.
"Eaglepaw, I am im-purr-essed. That was your first try - and you caught a mouse. Gold star, man!" He purred, moving to bump his shoulder with the younger tom's, "Few things. Try not to go for such a powerful jump. You could be thrown off of the prey and into a tree if you're not careful. And aim for the spot in front of the prey- that way, you'll get a better catch. And keep that killing bite a nip- I can see some blood."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:52 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Breezefeather's tail was fuzzy and warm. It wrapped Cornkit tight and the pressure against his body made him the tiniest bit better. "I know..." Cornkit mumbled still staring at his paws. He'd never noticed that they had white flecks among the gray. Or maybe he was just getting older. Don't Elders turn gray and white because they're old? "Mother says I'll walk right into a badger den if I'm not careful." His head popped up, his yellow eyes bright with worry. "There aren't any badger dens around here are there?" Are you stupid? The voice in his head said. Twilightstar surely would know about that. Cornkit shook his head reciting the thoughts out loud for Breezefeather. Well the logical part. Not the part that made Cornkit's insides twist. "Twilightstar would know about such things."

When Breezefeather offered Cornkit the lapwing, he happily accepted. "Wow thanks mister!" He knelt down and gulped it up. You eat like fox. As he swallowed Cornkit licked his paw to try and clean his maw. He probably looked very messy. Despite the mean thought that had found its way through his head, Cornkit finally made eye contact with Breezefeather. It wasn't for very long, and you had to be focusing on him in order to catch such a quick swipe of his head, but little Cornkit hoped Breezefeather had seen it. That tiny bit of vulnerability meant Cornkit truly was gracious and thankful. He just hoped Breezefeather understood how much effort it was. "Thank you." he murmured quietly.
As the kit started to ask questions about badgers he could not help but let out a snort. He was impressed by this kit already, by having to focus his concentration solely on the little spunky grey kit, he felt the presence of the void leave him if just for a moment. This peace, this time away from all the dark thoughts that clouded his mind was relieving and he appreciated the kit's questions and spunky personality. "Little one, there is the risk of running into badger dens still.. Many are empty and have collapsed out on the moors. We don't want you running into one of those now do we and getting lost? Your mother would be very sad if she lost you." Uncurling his tail from the kit he allowed him to eat the remainder of the lapwing, just happy he could provide this for the little kit. Despite his loss, he loved them. Despite the effort it took to look at kits and not see his own instead, he cherished every single clan kit. But he was a warrior first and would always be. Yet there was times where cuddling and enjoying the company of the simpleminded members of the clan was a joy indeed. Catching the kit's eyes he saw him struggling with cleaning the fur around his jaw and let out a soft and amused purr. Something he'd not done in so long it felt like. Lifting the kit back, close to his own skinny frame, the haunted green eyes slowly made contact with the kit's, the emptiness in them still apparent despite his joy and enjoyment of the moment. "Let me clean you up, and you can attempt to clean me up, deal little one?" Not waiting to see if the kit would reply though he nudged his chin up and began cleaning the maw with soft gentle strokes of his tongue, making sure he wasn't too rough on the kitten's still soft jaw skin. He remembered how much it'd hurt when his own mother didn't do it carefully enough.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:11 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

As the kit started to ask questions about badgers he could not help but let out a snort. He was impressed by this kit already, by having to focus his concentration solely on the little spunky grey kit, he felt the presence of the void leave him if just for a moment. This peace, this time away from all the dark thoughts that clouded his mind was relieving and he appreciated the kit's questions and spunky personality. "Little one, there is the risk of running into badger dens still.. Many are empty and have collapsed out on the moors. We don't want you running into one of those now do we and getting lost? Your mother would be very sad if she lost you." Uncurling his tail from the kit he allowed him to eat the remainder of the lapwing, just happy he could provide this for the little kit. Despite his loss, he loved them. Despite the effort it took to look at kits and not see his own instead, he cherished every single clan kit. But he was a warrior first and would always be. Yet there was times where cuddling and enjoying the company of the simpleminded members of the clan was a joy indeed. Catching the kit's eyes he saw him struggling with cleaning the fur around his jaw and let out a soft and amused purr. Something he'd not done in so long it felt like. Lifting the kit back, close to his own skinny frame, the haunted green eyes slowly made contact with the kit's, the emptiness in them still apparent despite his joy and enjoyment of the moment. "Let me clean you up, and you can attempt to clean me up, deal little one?" Not waiting to see if the kit would reply though he nudged his chin up and began cleaning the maw with soft gentle strokes of his tongue, making sure he wasn't too rough on the kitten's still soft jaw skin. He remembered how much it'd hurt when his own mother didn't do it carefully enough.
Cornkit let a little giggle escape him as Breezefeather began to stroke his fur. His tongue w as sort of ticklish. "Lucky for me, I'm not going into the territory any time soon." He thought about how many more moons it would be until he became an apprentice. You'll be a rubbish apprentice. Even though the thought had entered Cornkit's head, a small smile crept onto his face. Maybe... or maybe he would be a good warrior. After all, Reedkit had said Cornkit's hunting stance was great. You'll need to be able to look up more. That thought was true. Although the young tom found himself asking, "Breezefeather..." He paused trying to navigate his words. Sometimes they came too fast to him. "How does one be the best warrior ever? Is there like steps?" If there were, Cornkit would follow them to a T. He vowed to himself that much. Maybe if there were instructions it would mean the bad comments in his head wouldn't show up as often. Because there were rules they would have to follow. So Cornkit could be a good warrior of course.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:35 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Cornkit let a little giggle escape him as Breezefeather began to stroke his fur. His tongue w as sort of ticklish. "Lucky for me, I'm not going into the territory any time soon." He thought about how many more moons it would be until he became an apprentice. You'll be a rubbish apprentice. Even though the thought had entered Cornkit's head, a small smile crept onto his face. Maybe... or maybe he would be a good warrior. After all, Reedkit had said Cornkit's hunting stance was great. You'll need to be able to look up more. That thought was true. Although the young tom found himself asking, "Breezefeather..." He paused trying to navigate his words. Sometimes they came too fast to him. "How does one be the best warrior ever? Is there like steps?" If there were, Cornkit would follow them to a T. He vowed to himself that much. Maybe if there were instructions it would mean the bad comments in his head wouldn't show up as often. Because there were rules they would have to follow. So Cornkit could be a good warrior of course.

Stopping midwash, Breezefeather locked eyes with the kit once again, "Steps you ask? To warriorhood? I don't think there is, sorry little one." Pulling Cornkit closer he contemplated the question once again. 'How did one become the best warrior', it was a tough question one he didn't exactly know the answer but he knew a bit on his own experiences. "One becomes a good warrior, by learning what is right and what is wrong. By learning that despite this not working out for you, the better of the clan comes first." He had to consider his words carefully, the kit was likely not to understand the complexity of what he was saying. There was a lot. "But first, Little Love, you gotta become an apprentice. Becoming an apprentice is the first 'step' to becoming a good warrior. And as an apprentice, you get to leave camp, see the borders and patrol them and hunting as well. Battle training is important as well, but I feel that your basis skill is what makes you a warrior." Freeing his tail from the kit he pointed at his head, "but thinking about your actions. That what makes a great warrior." He hoped it wasn't too much information for the kit's little head, and he curled his tail back around the kit and decided to continue his grooming of the dusty grey fur on the neck. The area where even a fully grown warrior was unable to reach. Maybe... maybe he could get some use out of this meeting and with a soft small sound, barely a laugh, he placed his head on the ground and asked the kit with a soft voice, "Do you mind cleaning my neck fur, little Corn. I cannot reach it, and this is something that every warrior needs to know."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:50 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

@Nightbound @SparrowSoar @Starface @That One Purple Cat

Oddeyes looked up at Leappaw. "Nothing for me but some wet moss," she rasped,"maybe later I'll take a walk..." The old white cat's tail twitched as she turned to groom her flank. "I haven't seen Bitterthorn in a while, but I might just be going blind. Bitterthorn! Are you in here?"
Old April 30th, 2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawneye View Post
Darkkit slowly curled up next to the elder, already feeling relaxed next to the older she cat “I... I need advice and some help..” she muttered, looking down at her paws, really realizing what she’d done @Pouncepaw
Oddeyes looked down at Darkkit and licked her head softly. "What's botherin' you, Darkkit?" She frowned as she thought, I hope she's ok... "I'm here for anything you need."
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:02 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Darkkit took a deep breath “I... Ive been going out of camp... I don’t have any kin and I haven’t seen my friend in a long time... I found out some other kits sometimes sneak out of their camps too, mostly one in thunderclan. I know I shouldn’t sneak out but staying here and feeling like a burden is the worst thing ever. Twilightstar said if she found out I went out of camp again she’d push my warriors ceremony, but then I would just sneak out more to relax. No one has ever noticed that I’ve left... maybe... maybe I don’t belong in the clans at all..” @Pouncepaw
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:05 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Jaggedstone yawned softly, his strangly crooked tail swept over the rocks. "I've had this tick on my leg I can't get." He mewed. @Nightbound
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:06 AM

Longlegs looked at her patrol. She had really never talked to Batglare... Although she seemed like a good cat. She turned to Elderpaw. "Hello!" She tried to smile, but it ended up looking like she ate a bad rabbit. She gave up the smiling act, not wanting to embarrass herself more that she probably already had. What am I doing? Great Starclan, help me not embarrass myself in front of my clanmates! She slowed down a little bit. her long legs were carrying her far faster than she would like to have gone. Reaching the bak of the patrol, she walked along behind Elderpaw.
( @Moonraven @implimm )
Closed Thread