Last post by Mica
Today 08:22 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:18 PM

Old March 30th, 2024, 09:59 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit suddenly was hit by a wave of bad salty scent that was intense enough for him to break free of his attention and he peered his green eyes in the direction of the cats in question. Three warrior sized cats that Rabbitkit has never seen before were standing by the Galewood. Where...something was off about them. The kit approached cautiously because they didn't seem to be hostile and maybe Rabbitkit was just looking into things too much. He approached them and called out with a small shake in his mew, "Who are you guys?" Should he ask what clan they are? Surely, they were Windclan, right? Maybe they were new outsiders, sometimes outsiders were brought in and they smelt weird. "Are you guys outsiders?"
[ @*_Athena_* - Roseheart, Moonfur, and Irishawk ]
Irishawk turned around. "Sweetheart... I understand your confusion, but we are not... If you're talking about the scent in the air, that's because we have a different scent." she purred. Moonfur wasn't showing attention, she already had enough on her back.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 10:04 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Irishawk turned around. "Sweetheart... I understand your confusion, but we are not... If you're talking about the scent in the air, that's because we have a different scent." she purred. Moonfur wasn't showing attention, she already had enough on her back.

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit tilted his head slightly at the response he was given. How come these cats were so odd then if not for being outsiders, "How come you smell so funny then. You don't smell like any other Windclan cat I've met, and I have met a lot!" The kit soon-to-be-apprentice said with a hint of pride. It is very true that Rabbitkit was used to Windclan's scent of heather and fresh air, and even more true that he has met quite a few Windclan cats as he is quite the social little thing. Rabbitkit stared at the cat who actually answered his question, the others just ignored him. He hmphs, that was rude manners.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit tilted his head slightly at the response he was given. How come these cats were so odd then if not for being outsiders, "How come you smell so funny then. You don't smell like any other Windclan cat I've met, and I have met a lot!" The kit soon-to-be-apprentice said with a hint of pride. It is very true that Rabbitkit was used to Windclan's scent of heather and fresh air, and even more true that he has met quite a few Windclan cats as he is quite the social little thing. Rabbitkit stared at the cat who actually answered his question, the others just ignored him. He hmphs, that was rude manners.
Roseheart mentioned before the question was answered, "You seem upset, what's on your mind?" Irishawk answered, "We don't smell the same? Odd. Oh, wait, I just remembered, we were kittypets a while ago, and we were friends with some cats of other clans, then they went to their other clans after they were accepted, and we haven't heard from each other since..." Irishawk let out a sad sigh. She misses her friends

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 30th, 2024, 10:15 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Roseheart mentioned before the question was answered, "You seem upset, what's on your mind?" Irishawk answered, "We don't smell the same? Odd. Oh, wait, I just remembered, we were kittypets a while ago, and we were friends with some cats of other clans, then they went to their other clans after they were accepted, and we haven't heard from each other since..." Irishawk let out a sad sigh. She misses her friends

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit nodded at the information. It seemed that they were previously outsiders, kittypets at that, but Rabbitkit wasn't one to judge. If Twilightstar thought that they were okay then it was probably okay. The kit nodded and wished his goodbye to the strange cats before returning to his previous spot under the Galewood to listen for Twilightstar's announcement. Maybe she was going to address the new outsiders that had joined as well. Rabbitkit doesn't think he remembers anything about them arriving but none of the other warriors seemed upset so it was surely just Rabbitkit over thinking. No matter, time to focus on what it would be like as an apprentice!

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Quote:

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit nodded at the information. It seemed that they were previously outsiders, kittypets at that, but Rabbitkit wasn't one to judge. If Twilightstar thought that they were okay then it was probably okay. The kit nodded and wished his goodbye to the strange cats before returning to his previous spot under the Galewood to listen for Twilightstar's announcement. Maybe she was going to address the new outsiders that had joined as well. Rabbitkit doesn't think he remembers anything about them arriving but none of the other warriors seemed upset so it was surely just Rabbitkit over thinking. No matter, time to focus on what it would be like as an apprentice!
Hollytail and Foxlight appear and have sat.

(OOC: Guys I'm stupid, I forgot my characters. huge facepalm. Plz tell me if I made any mistake on my characters via pm or vm, this was a huge misunderstanding, I did not attempt for this, I, one, forgot this was Windclan, and two, have at least three cats in all four clans, so plz understand I can get characters confused.)

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 31st, 2024 at 08:59 AM. Reason: I'm being stupid.
Old March 30th, 2024, 11:33 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw arrive

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 31st, 2024, 01:29 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Dovepaw arrived at the clan meeting.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old March 31st, 2024, 02:23 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

LILYKIT

Arriving outside, Lilykit's ears perked up and she sat down contently.
Old March 31st, 2024, 08:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Another day another meeting. Today Crowtooth woke with a headache and a foul temper, one made worse by what he saw. Three cats in the meeting, whom he did not recognize that STUNK of riverclan and that he did not doubt did not belong here. Cats swapped clans, sure, but something of this spoke of someone trying to pull a fast one rather then someone to talked to Twilightstar and got permission.

The large and scarred warrior stormed up with a loud low snarl, tucking Rabbitkit behind him as best he could to protect him before roaring at the intruders, doing his best to catch his clanmates attention for assistance.

"HEY WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?! WHY THE HELL ARE THERE RIVERCLAN CATS IN WINDCLANS CAMP?!? MUCH LESS OUR CLAN MEETING!!!!

Why am I even asking though... Its obvious what you are doing here.

TWILIGHTSTAR, WE GOT SOME RIVERCLAN RATS SITTING HERE LIKE THEY BELONG TALKING TO OUR CLANS KITTENS!! FILTHY SPIES!!"

By now Crowtooth was roaring mad, tail lashing as he stood as a body block between the intruders in their camp and the kit they'd been talking too. Rabbitkit had no clue these liars were not in fact new clanmates, it wasnt his fault, but he couldve been in terrible danger despite that. Windclan had no way of knowing what their intentions were despite the tunnelers suspicions, they couldve just as easily have been kitnappers.

They were probably spying though, as they were trying to sit in on windclans meeting, the perfect place to gather information to report back to their clan. Though it was insane none the less. There was no way someone in windclan wouldnt notice them how they smelled of fish and werent a clanmate. What brainless and crazy fools, just like the rest of riverclan.

Well they wouldnt get away with it, no way and as Crowtooth waited for the leader to descend and address the situation he silently invited his clanmates to flank him in surrounding the out of place Irishawk, Moonfur, and Roseheart to defend the present kits and clanmates here from their very existence.

( @*_Athena_* all three of your cats are current riverclan cats having been posted in riverclan as recently as today. They are on the rc allegiances and as you have not done a joining with moonraven they are to be unpermitted trespassers in windclans camp. If this is a mistake and you posted in the wrong place please contact staff to see what can be done)

Last edited by Rani; March 31st, 2024 at 08:51 AM.
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:40 AM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit jolted in surprise as Crowtooth suddenly tucked him behind the warrior before yowling at the strange cats that Rabbitkit was just talking to. R…Riverclan?!! And Rabbitkit almost just let them into the camp! He was already being a terrible apprentice and he wasn’t even named yet! The kit quickly jumped out from behind Crowtooth, hissing and growling at the strange trio of felines. Without practice it wasn’t as intimidating as Rabbitkit would’ve liked. “You rotten fish! You tricked me! Rabbitkit called to them, he couldn’t help the hurt tone in his voice even though trickery was on par with Riverclan cats. What could he expect? “You better answer Crowtooth, or else…” Or else what? Rabbit kit has had no training. He glared and finished the threat roughly after trailing off, “Or else our warriors will make you sorry!” As much as Rabbitkit wanted to help, he understood that he really couldn’t.

His back leg thump ceaselessly against the ground with little thuds, in both upsetness and nervousness. The kitten looked over to Crowtooth m, unsure he was doing this whole ‘scare away bad guys’ thing right. He wasn’t being very loud, did he need to yell like Crowtooth did. Crowtooth scared even him a bit when he yelled suddenly. Instead the kit decided to wait m, not wanting to be over eager and then mess up anything. His green eyes were caught on the cats and his gaze was a very upset glare. Teeth bared with an ambient growl escaping his muzzle, waiting to see what the Riverclan cats tried.

[ @*_Athena_* - Rose, Moon, Iris | @Rani - Crowtooth (in case you wanna have Rabbitkit to stop or something. ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 31st, 2024 at 09:41 AM.