Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:19 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:19 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:17 PM
princes and peasants |p|
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 12:13 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2019, 03:48 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw gave a blink. "No no. Don't worry about it, Pebblepaw! Your fine." His tail twitched in excitement. "So fun! I'm finally allowed out of camp. I wasn't for six moons. Now that was torture!"
"Yeah, I can see that. It's so boring to be stuck at camp." Pebblepaw looked down at his paws and stretched them. "I can finally just run as long as I want without disturbing anybody, and it's all like a big adventure..." he twitched his paws eagerly. "By the way, have you had any battle training yet? I've only done hunting, and to be honest I'm a little nervous."

Please click my eggs!

Old November 8th, 2019, 04:23 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
"Yeah, I can see that. It's so boring to be stuck at camp." Pebblepaw looked down at his paws and stretched them. "I can finally just run as long as I want without disturbing anybody, and it's all like a big adventure..." he twitched his paws eagerly. "By the way, have you had any battle training yet? I've only done hunting, and to be honest I'm a little nervous."
"I haven't done ANY training yet." He admitted sheepishly. He shuffled his paws. "Is hunting fun??"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 05:23 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
"I haven't done ANY training yet." He admitted sheepishly. He shuffled his paws. "Is hunting fun??"
"I just came back from hunting, and that was my first time here. I tried for super long, but all I managed to catch was one rabbit." He nodded to the rabbit that he had dropped on the floor in his fall. "But it was really fun! And besides..." Pebblepaw nervously looked down at his paws, and considered whether to tell Topazpaw. He will find out sooner or later, and I don't want to lie to a friend. "I'm not actually all that new to being an apprentice, just new to Winclan. I was born a Riverclan cat..." There, done! He didn't meet Topazpaw's eyes and awaited for a response. It's not like I was an apprentice in Riverclan for long, either.

Please click my eggs!

Old November 8th, 2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
"I just came back from hunting, and that was my first time here. I tried for super long, but all I managed to catch was one rabbit." He nodded to the rabbit that he had dropped on the floor in his fall. "But it was really fun! And besides..." Pebblepaw nervously looked down at his paws, and considered whether to tell Topazpaw. He will find out sooner or later, and I don't want to lie to a friend. "I'm not actually all that new to being an apprentice, just new to Winclan. I was born a Riverclan cat..." There, done! He didn't meet Topazpaw's eyes and awaited for a response. It's not like I was an apprentice in Riverclan for long, either.
Topazpaw's eyes widened. RiverClan cat? His eyes grew bright with excitement and curiousity. "What was it like? Did you have to swim? Was Lionstorm cool???"

•••

Character Site
Old November 8th, 2019, 10:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

An apprentice? Honeyblossom had trained apprentices before, but she hadn't expected to get another one yet. She hadn't met Fuzzypaw before; she hoped the younger cat was nice, otherwise she'd have to knock some sense into her. She remembered training difficult cats (sometimes as a favor, sometimes they were her own apprentices), and although she could handle it, it was far from her favorite thing. Honeyblossom glanced around for her new apprentice, wondering if she was prepared to head out. She wanted to start training as soon as possible. The more training they could cram into the time they had together, the better it would be. After all, Honeyblossom wanted to make sure Fuzzypaw was prepared. If she wasn't, well, it could end up in disaster for her in battle. She had no doubt she'd get a chance to know more about her apprentice soon, but for the moment, Honeyblossom would've preferred the focus to be on the task at hand.
@.:Virgo:.

As if in a dream state, Bunnypaw glanced up from her new ceremony. Lionsoar- it was a pretty name, she thought and reminded her of a bird. What a funny thought; a lion, flying like a bird. She wondered if the she-cat was nice. She hoped so, and she also hoped that Brightstar would be nice to Nightpaw. She remembered meeting him; the little kit who looked so much like a spirit. She still partially wondered if there was a chance of him knowing some sort of spirit, given how quiet he was, but she didn't want to go into all that again. Not quite yet, anyway. "Thank you, Brightstar. I'm sure the spirits will smile upon you for your kindness." She mewed with a soft smile of her own, before glancing around once more for her mentor. She was excited to start training with Lionsoar. Not only because of the she-cat's pretty name, but because Bunnypaw could already get a good feel off of the warrior. She couldn't explain it; she just knew.

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 8th, 2019 at 10:34 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 03:18 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Topazpaw's eyes widened. RiverClan cat? His eyes grew bright with excitement and curiousity. "What was it like? Did you have to swim? Was Lionstorm cool???"
Pebblepaw's fur bristled in surprise for a second, then he did a mrow of happiness. "It was really different! The ground was uneven and wet, with trees and cattails everywhere, and lots of fish. Nowhere to run at all... But I really liked swimming. Maybe I could teach you sometime!"
He got a wave of nostaliga. "Yeah, Lionstorm was really cool." And so was my siblings. I hope I can visit them soon!

Please click my eggs!

Old November 9th, 2019, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Pebblepaw's fur bristled in surprise for a second, then he did a mrow of happiness. "It was really different! The ground was uneven and wet, with trees and cattails everywhere, and lots of fish. Nowhere to run at all... But I really liked swimming. Maybe I could teach you sometime!"
He got a wave of nostaliga. "Yeah, Lionstorm was really cool." And so was my siblings. I hope I can visit them soon!

Topazpaw gave a happy skip. "Learning to swim would be sooooooo coooooooool!" He sqealed. "And I knew it! Lionstorm is AMAZING!"

•••

Character Site
Old November 9th, 2019, 05:20 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Topazpaw gave a happy skip. "Learning to swim would be sooooooo coooooooool!" He sqealed. "And I knew it! Lionstorm is AMAZING!"
"Absolutely, and it's so refreshing to just cool yourself down in the water in the summer. Then, fishing is a good skill to know too," he purred.
"I know! Isn't he? Have you seen him sometime? He's like a real lion!" he gushed.

Please click my eggs!

Old November 9th, 2019, 05:28 AM

Quote:
"Absolutely, and it's so refreshing to just cool yourself down in the water in the summer. Then, fishing is a good skill to know too," he purred.
"I know! Isn't he? Have you seen him sometime? He's like a real lion!" he gushed.

His eyes grew big and he gazed admiringly at Pebblepaw. "You got to live with him.. you must know everything about him!"

•••

Character Site
Old November 9th, 2019, 06:02 AM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
His eyes grew big and he gazed admiringly at Pebblepaw. "You got to live with him.. you must know everything about him!"
"Not everything, but a bit! Actually, when I was a kit, Fallenstar was the leader, but I did see Lionstar around."
Pebblepaw jumped up. "Oh, right! I don't actually know much about Brightstar, either. Do you know any stories or so?" he asked eagerly, twitching his tail.

Please click my eggs!

Closed Thread