Today 10:30 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:29 AM

Old March 9th, 2017, 07:42 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle awoke from his fitful sleep; his makeshift bed covered in a thin layer of frost. He stretched to clear away any soreness and yawned into the crisp air. He stepped out into the pale winter sunlight shaking his fur and then sat down to groom out any brambles and such. Grooming his face and ears he looked around hoping to see Death so he could ask what is required of him. When he was living as a loner in the craggy hills of his birth land he never had down time to just lay around. He was always searching for a safe place to sleep or scouring the barren lands for a hopeful chance at finding a meal that day. He wasn't used to having nothing to do and it made him anxious. After he finished his morning groom his got up and started to meander around the clearing hoping to find Death or at least something to do. His body crouched into a tracking stance and he opened his maw to taste the air and his ears twitching at every sound. He would go search for Death and maybe catch something to eat along the way. Needle took off through the clearing tracking Death's scent hoping to find him soon.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(Im sorry for the super late reply! :C )
Echo almost jumped as she heard a cat speak her blue hue's widened as the tom sat next to her, she almost couldn't comprehend it a cat speaking to her? A Dusk Syndicate cat also! She almost thought she was dreaming shaking her head wondering if this was real or not, if this really isn't a dream then why would he be talking to me? He must want something! That's it! her anxiety rose as she looked at the tom she had to admit that the tom was handsome maybe he was just concerned? Why would they be concerned about a stranger..?

The Molly clawed at the ground a bit unsure what to say or do, Maybe she should just get up and walk away No..that would be rude.. then she had an idea sitting up a bit hoping to seem more confident her gaze turned towards him "I don't need any help. Why are you asking?" Echo could hear her own coldness in her voice and almost wanted to say sorry but just looked down at her paws almost just waiting for the tom to yell if he did she wouldn't be surprised maybe then he would leave...?, The wind ruffled her fur again making her shiver a little but it wasn't just the wind making her shiver it was her anxiety dusk syndicate cat always scared her when they talked to her they wouldn't leave her alone until they got what they wanted usually it was to only an answer to a question sometimes though it was to hurt another cat of course she would lie most the time...sometimes i wish i was still a kit then maybe cats wouldn't bother me.. her ears flattened and her tail twitched slightly.
(Bump for @Lonestar23 )
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle awoke from his fitful sleep; his makeshift bed covered in a thin layer of frost. He stretched to clear away any soreness and yawned into the crisp air. He stepped out into the pale winter sunlight shaking his fur and then sat down to groom out any brambles and such. Grooming his face and ears he looked around hoping to see Death so he could ask what is required of him. When he was living as a loner in the craggy hills of his birth land he never had down time to just lay around. He was always searching for a safe place to sleep or scouring the barren lands for a hopeful chance at finding a meal that day. He wasn't used to having nothing to do and it made him anxious. After he finished his morning groom his got up and started to meander around the clearing hoping to find Death or at least something to do. His body crouched into a tracking stance and he opened his maw to taste the air and his ears twitching at every sound. He would go search for Death and maybe catch something to eat along the way. Needle took off through the clearing tracking Death's scent hoping to find him soon.

As the light winter sky shown upon thr clearing, A black tom padded in. He was out since night, hunting. He dropped his prey into the pile and grabbed two mice and a rabbit. He brought the mice over to Needles bed.
"Were did he go?"
He purded.
His sister dame over.
"He went to look for you. Hes really cute!"
She laughed

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
As the light winter sky shown upon thr clearing, A black tom padded in. He was out since night, hunting. He dropped his prey into the pile and grabbed two mice and a rabbit. He brought the mice over to Needles bed.
"Were did he go?"
He purred.
His sister came over.
"He went to look for you. Hes really cute!"
She laughed
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle had seen the black tom enter the clearing and he sprinted towards him; reaching his position faster than you could say Starclan. Complimentary to his breed Egyptian Maus were the fastest breed of cat in the entirety of the clans. With a top speed of 30mph (48.2 kmh). "Death!" he called out as he sped towards the black tom. Sliding to a halt on the frosty dirt he then sat up at attention. His back straight and tail flicking a salute Needle waited for his superior to give him a task or an order. "Greetings Death, I'm glad I found you, I was searching for you so you might issue an order. I'm not very good mind you, at having nothing to do" he purred with a slight chuckle. "If I remember correctly you said something of a hunting task yesterday? If so, command me and I will obey, for you as a Dusk Syndicate cat, until further notice, are my superior officer." he said.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 11th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old March 11th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle had seen the black tom enter the clearing and he sprinted towards him; reaching his position faster than you could say Starclan. Complimentary to his breed Egyptian Maus were the fastest breed of cat in the entirety of the clans. With a top speed of 30mph (48.2 kmh). "Death!" he called out as he sped towards the black tom. Sliding to a halt on the frosty dirt he then sat up at attention. His back straight and tail flicking a salute Needle waited for his superior to give him a task or an order. "Greetings Death, I'm glad I found you, I was searching for you so you might issue an order. I'm not very good mind you, at having nothing to do" he purred with a slight chuckle. "If I remember correctly you said something of a hunting task yesterday? If so, command me and I will obey, for you as a Dusk Syndicate cat, until further notice, are my superior officer." he said.
He purred." Ok, We will go hunt and teach you a few battle moves to. Just careful of badgers and foxes." He purred. He looked at his sister and bounded off to the territory.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 11th, 2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
He purred." Ok, We will go hunt and teach you a few battle moves to. Just careful of badgers and foxes." He purred. He looked at his sister and bounded off to the territory.
"Yes, sir!" Needle saluted with his tail. Then he bounded off after the tom.
- to the territory -

Charrie Site
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
"Yes, sir!" Needle saluted with his tail. Then he bounded off after the tom.
- to the territory -
Death ran into camp panicked. He didnt see Needle anywere.

Old March 11th, 2017, 03:39 PM

The tom heard Death bound after him and he stopped to look back; his acid green eyes the only thing visible of him in the dark gray landscape. "Yes, Death? May I inquire what it is that you running after me for?" He meowed, the respective tone had returned now that they were back in camp. "Should I put this rabbit on the fresh kill pile or do you wish to have it?" He asked politely.

Charrie Site
Old March 11th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
The tom heard Death bound after him and he stopped to look back; his acid green eyes the only thing visible of him in the dark gray landscape. "Yes, Death? May I inquire what it is that you running after me for?" He meowed, the respective tone had returned now that they were back in camp. "Should I put this rabbit on the fresh kill pile or do you wish to have it?" He asked politely.
"I thought i lost you. You have it. You killed it so you can eat it. Also, Raven made your bed better. " He purred smiling

Old March 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
"I thought i lost you. You have it. You killed it so you can eat it. Also, Raven made your bed better. " He purred smiling
Needle looked at him incredulously. "I'm sorry to say but I fail to understand why you would think that I disappeared. And also, sir, I must insist that if I am to eat this prey I will share it with you." He said matter of factly. "Should we retire to a den to eat? I must say that it is absolutely frigid out right now." He meowed his bone-thin body shaking with every blow of the wind.

Charrie Site