Today 08:29 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by iliri
Today 08:28 PM

Old March 17th, 2020, 11:32 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@BILL.

Is he sick? He doesn't look too hot. Honeywhisker thought. "Well, if you say so... but you should probably eat soon, Even if it's little." She said as she looked a him. Honeywhisker noticed Lionstar was, skinny. She gave him a worried look, had he not be eating enough?
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 17th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

As they padded through the woods, an odd silence fell over them. This was the first time in their whole 'playdate' that they hadn't been chatting. Worry peeked on the sandy-orange she cat's pelt but she shook her head to push back the awkwardness; it was just because they had fish in their mouths. As they padded into camp, she approached the fresh-kill pile, dropping her hard-earned catch for the clan to feast on.
@Bumblebelly

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 17th, 2020, 12:50 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

@Slatepaw
Koistream's paws were trembling. He didn't consider himself an anxious cat or what one might call weak but for some reason, he was shaken to the core from the glimpse of Sandwhisker almost being swallowed up by the river. He dropped his slightly smaller fish with a thud, taking a step back. "You ought to rest, Sandwhisker. I bet you're tuckered out from all that, huh?" He tried to soothe himself but even his voice seemed to shake.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 17th, 2020, 01:25 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare briefly nodded to Silvershade - a minor 'my apologies' motion - before turning to narrow his eyes at the apprentice. Without a word, he strode up to Mossypaw, making sure to place himself right in the tom's personal space.

"Did your parents not raise you to have any respect?" he spat, locking a hard stare with Mossypaw's own irritated gaze.

"No matter," he continued, backing off once more with a roll of his shoulders,"We'll be sure to fix that before your time with me is done. We have some ground rules to set. Sit down, shut up, and listen - Anything else and you're only making things worse for yourself. Am I understood?"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old March 17th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Whoa, whoa." Backing up from the mentor who invaded his personal bubble. "Did your parents not raise you to respect any personal space?" Spatting back with a disgusted look on his face. Did this guy seriously think yelling is going to help the situation. What a mouse-brain tom. Looking at Sootflare up and down, judging the deputy clearly.
"I didn't realize that I needed 'fixing'." Sarcastically remarking to the tom as he sat down with a smug look. On the account, he sat down for himself, not his new bossy mentor because it was obvious that this was going to be a while. "I'm not deaf, I can hear you."
@shortstack @x ghostie
Old March 17th, 2020, 05:05 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The new apprentice gave a small cross between a laugh and scoff, "Never took you for a biter anyways." Padding over to the reeds and grabbing a good amount the tom brought them back. Then went for another round for himself to thread.
It still was quite odd that the tom wanted to hang out with him, especially the fact they haven't talked and the outburst he had with the leader. Was Fawnsqueak being nice or snooping? The reeds were thin and long, weaving them together was not difficult. Difficult part was putting all of the packs of reeds together to reinforce the dens. "Okay, I'm going to be blunt here, why are you wanting to hang out with me?" Mossypaw couldn't help himself from asking that question, it was too much for him to not to.
"Probably more of a barker," Fawnsqueak conceded in agreement that he wasn't a biter, then cast him a cross between an inquisitive and sly look as he added, "which I'm sure you'd know all about." Mossypaw fit the type, all talk and no bite, but that wasn't necessarily a negative trait to have when he was in hot water with the leader. Biting Lionstar wouldn't get him anywhere.

Fawnsqueak worked with diligence and practiced ease; he'd been doing this for moons, as an apprentice and now as a warrior, but it was never a task that he'd dreaded. There was serenity in this calming work. "Hm?" He blinked, surprised by the sudden swap in direction, but he grinned faintly after a second. Naturally Mossypaw would be the one skipping the pleasantries. "I don't know, man," he replied, shrugging, "but you were over there, and I was over here.. and you weren't doing anything, I needed help-- guess it was just sort of written in the stars, huh?" It was an attempt to convey their interaction was based off circumstance, but that gave him pause. Is... there a reason I shouldn't want to hang out with you?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 17th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
"I wouldnt dare be the one to let our medication cat drown!" He chuckled softly, quickly winking his blue eye, "Unless you fancied faking your death and running off into the sunset. Maybe I could get in on the plot," He stretched out in the sunlight, the warmth intense on his back - more so his black freckles - as he relaxed besides her.

"I notice you because it would rude not too! Lionstar may be a fine looking leader but you can lead a clan if they've all died from green cough," He chuckled his words with an ease, shuffling closer to the Molly until their pelts touched.

Koistream leaned in a little closer to her, gently running his spiked tongue over her pelt with a respectful hum. "May I groom you?" His voice was sweet, filled with appreciate and gratitude. It wasn't often the calico Tom didn't mean the words he dared to speak.

Faking her death? "I always like to keep my options open. And I might just let you in on my plan." She closed her eyes as she nodded, chuckling before turning her gaze back on the spotty tom. She returned his wink with a giggle.

Otterstone's shoulders relaxed, an easy smile settling on her maw as he edged closed, enjoying the feeling of another cat's fur against her own. She noticed how he said fine looking. He thought she was pretty? How kind.

Her eyes half closed, and she started to purr at his kind voice. "You may." She said, her purr soft and sweet. One eye winked open. "May I reciprocate?" She asked.
Old March 17th, 2020, 09:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Goldencloud yawned as he wriggled from the warrior's den. It was sunhigh by the time he had awoken, and he was a little embarrassed to have overslept so much. His warm golden gaze peered around as he sat in a dry patch of reeds to give himself a good wash before heading out to hunt. It would be nice to have some cat to accompany him. He planned to head towards the coastal part of their territory to catch a view of sun drowned place before sunset and catch the briny air he enjoyed so much.

[open ]
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Shimm

Salmonsong stepped out of the warriors den before settling her gaze on a rather shy looking apprentice. The shy apprentice reminded her of herself. She took a deep breath I’m going to do what my mentor did for me, but for this apprentice . She trotted over to Shimmeringpaw,” Hello, I’m Salmonsong, who are you?”
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:44 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Miss kitty cat @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Slatepaw
[If Cloverpaw doesn't show up within the next reply, we're off :3]

Hickoryblaze steeped back, narrowing his eyes at the irritated she-cat. What kind of witchcraft was this attitude?! Eck-skuse me? I put love and dedication into those nicknames, you uncultured swine! He thought furiously, his fur fluffing in a dramatic, dainty manner. He rolled his eyes at the clamoring she-cat, golden brown tail flicking casually. As much as he didn't like to over-upset cats, this she-cat was getting far too worked up around this nickname, and he and Dawnpaw's teasing.
"Well, you better get used to it, Sandy, because this is my patrol." He growled, the rising intimidatingly. The small them in his throat was threatening, signaling he was not afraid to act on his words.
"Fine! Then how about we call Clover something else. Any ideas?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3