Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:18 PM
Go to first new post "Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by iliri
Today 06:18 PM
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:13 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:03 PM
quillpaw relations finder
Last post by zozelen
Today 05:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2017, 03:54 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Webpaw sat in the clearing, grooming her pelt. Her tongue rasped her fur, cleaning it and styling a certain way.
@SpiralWhirl
(Sorry, I'm bad at starting)
(It's fine)

Wolfpaw had a amused grin on his face, his tail flickering like he was waiting for something to happen. However you could even see him struggling not to laugh, it was quite obvious that Wolf had did something. His glance to Webpaw before quickly turning away, hopefully she'll speak to me. She'll know something up if I talk to her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 03:58 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
(It's fine)

Wolfpaw had a amused grin on his face, his tail flickering like he was waiting for something to happen. However you could even see him struggling not to laugh, it was quite obvious that Wolf had did something. His glance to Webpaw before quickly turning away, hopefully she'll speak to me. She'll know something up if I talk to her.
She picked her head up to see Wolfpaw trying not to laugh. "Whats so funny?" The she-cat asked, padding up to the apprentice. Did he do something? Well knowing him he probably did. Once she got close to the apprentice she sat down, interested in what he had to say.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 25th, 2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
She picked her head up to see Wolfpaw trying not to laugh. "Whats so funny?" The she-cat asked, padding up to the apprentice. Did he do something? Well knowing him he probably did. Once she got close to the apprentice she sat down, interested in what he had to say.
Wolfpaw grinned, " This time it's not on you. I doing it on a warrior, but this time I let you help. Your kind of little so you'll be quicker than me when you play as a Starclan cat to get out!" He said in a hushed tone. Ignoring the fact that he needed her, "Think you can do it Fishy?" Wolfpaw teased slightly.

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 04:11 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Wolfpaw grinned, " This time it's not on you. I doing it on a warrior, but this time I let you help. Your kind of little so you'll be quicker than me when you play as a Starclan cat to get out!" He said in a hushed tone. Ignoring the fact that he needed her, "Think you can do it Fishy?" Wolfpaw teased slightly.
She tilted her head. "What do you mean small? You need to explain me this more for me to understand it." She meowed, ignoring his tease. It really did depend on what he was doing to the warrior. She didn't like hurting other cats feelings, but a small scare wasn't that bad.
Old August 25th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
She tilted her head. "What do you mean small? You need to explain me this more for me to understand it." She meowed, ignoring his tease. It really did depend on what he was doing to the warrior. She didn't like hurting other cats feelings, but a small scare wasn't that bad.
Wolf shuffled his paws, " Don't take this as me being nice but this warrior keeps wailing about his mother dying. You look like her, I want you to tell him stuff and blah blah. Hopefully I'll get a good night sleep," He said. He glance away, " There is that good enough? Not hurting anyone feeeelllliinnnngss," Wolfpaw sighed rolling his eyes. He knew that she quite dislike hurting other cats, Wolf didn't mean to. It was just in his bloodline.

(Be right back, got to go to the store. )

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 04:21 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Wolf shuffled his paws, " Don't take this as me being nice but this warrior keeps wailing about his mother dying. You look like her, I want you to tell him stuff and blah blah. Hopefully I'll get a good night sleep," He said. He glance away, " There is that good enough? Not hurting anyone feeeelllliinnnngss," Wolfpaw sighed rolling his eyes. He knew that she quite dislike hurting other cats, Wolf didn't mean to. It was just in his bloodline.

(Be right back, got to go to the store. )
Her ears perked up. "Ill do that if it means cheering up someone!" she purred. Finally, something for her to do that wasn't rude. "Just tell me exactly what to do, and ill do it." She meowed, really happy. She loved cheering her clanmates up, even if it meant forgetting about her own problems.
(Alright)
Old August 25th, 2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Her ears perked up. "Ill do that if it means cheering up someone!" she purred. Finally, something for her to do that wasn't rude. "Just tell me exactly what to do, and ill do it." She meowed, really happy. She loved cheering her clanmates up, even if it meant forgetting about her own problems.
(Alright)
His tail flickered, " Go inside and don't awake anyone. He sleeping in the back, I think. He looks like me, but with white spots. Whisper him in a sweet voice and make him feel better, don't waste time Fishy. " Wolfpaw said. Gently pushing her toward the warrior den. Muttering, " Your too kind, you know that Fishy?" But making sure she was unable to hear him.

(Back)

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Copper slam a paw down at the leaf, taking it in his mouth and carrying It to Owlstone. "Why don't you try?" He asked, grinning.
Owlstone laughed and blew a leaf, a little then using her only functional paw slammed it down," I caugh the leaf." She mewoed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:38 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
His tail flickered, " Go inside and don't awake anyone. He sleeping in the back, I think. He looks like me, but with white spots. Whisper him in a sweet voice and make him feel better, don't waste time Fishy. " Wolfpaw said. Gently pushing her toward the warrior den. Muttering, " Your too kind, you know that Fishy?" But making sure she was unable to hear him.

(Back)
She gulped and nodded, quietly entering the warriors den. She was nervous to even do this, but it meant someone was going to be cheered up, which was the only reason why she was doing it. Once she got in the den she tip toed across many sleeping warrior before coming to a cat Wolfpaw described. She took a breath before whispering into the warriors ear. "Im still here~. Don't worry about me. I will watch over you and watch you grow into a strong warrior." She then bolted out of the warriors den after.
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone laughed and blew a leaf, a little then using her only functional paw slammed it down," I caugh the leaf." She mewoed.
Copper laugh, " Good job! My dad use to play this game where he try to step on me and I'll have to dodge. Mother always said it wasn't a game, but dad wink at me! So that means it a game right?" He said cheerfully. "I think he called it, Step but careful? Or Step on the kit? Something like that," He said.
( xD Copper doesn't know his father was trying to kill him)

Quote:
She gulped and nodded, quietly entering the warriors den. She was nervous to even do this, but it meant someone was going to be cheered up, which was the only reason why she was doing it. Once she got in the den she tip toed across many sleeping warrior before coming to a cat Wolfpaw described. She took a breath before whispering into the warriors ear. "Im still here~. Don't worry about me. I will watch over you and watch you grow into a strong warrior." She then bolted out of the warriors den after.
Wolfpaw watch as she dart in, with that little time he hid. Already having wet moss prepared, when she bolt out of the den it stun him for a second but he jump out of the bushes. Trying to tackle her
( Sorry short, Web can dodge or let Wolfpaw tackle her.)

pronouns.cc
Closed Thread