Today 05:22 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM

Old July 25th, 2019, 06:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default This is the end ...my friend ( Private )

what's going on?
nearly all of the human race has been wiped out in some apocalyptic event . But the animals are fine. And so is plant life......but what caused the humans to be wiped out..... Is....more of a psychiatric thing that caused this really. It made the humans go insane....which in turn lead to them eventually killing off one another. But only the smartest of them remained . Which are a small handful...and those who have survived turned to hunting. Now the world is at peace .....or is it?

: @Shadow :
( Hopefully it's alright if everybody are friends right away )
Sauda the black wolf was currently laying down on a cliff watching the sunset as well as the beautiful Amber waves . His yellow eyes half closed as he was trying not to doze off . the humans have brought this on themselves ...hopefully they have learned the error of their ways....a shame really, they had so much potential . his ears flicked however as a raven flew above him only to swing back around to face him "well? What did you find? " he asked in a deep grumbly voice . Eira narrowed her crimson eyes "no human in sight . We're safe. Zafa is out hunting. I don't know where the others went . " she answered in a crow like voice . Sauda growled "then go find them!" he ordered making Eira huff " I'm not yours to control " she said before flying off and landing in an branch not too far from him. Sauda growled " that bird will be the end of me " he mumbled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 25th, 2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 12:42 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: This is the end ...my friend ( Private )

(Sorry it took me so long, had to find the right characters :3 )

@Pluto

~My babies~

||Name||
Rajah
Meaning: The Stars, or King.

||Age||
If he was human, he would have just turned 26.

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
;0000;

||Sexuality||
Does not care

||Personality||
Rajah is quite the opposite of his friend Kuparr. He’s quite serious and while he doesn’t particularly like to lead, he has a natural talent to do so. Which is odd for he usually enjoys his time alone. However, when someone says something he does not agree with, or something he will think is not the best option, he will not be afraid to speak up for he does not care of what others think of him. He defends his honor and pride, while he is humble and prefers peace rather than war. (So basically he’s captain America and Kuparr is Iron Man to say it simply.)

||Important Backstory||
Rajah was named king for a reason, he was to take his fathers place as male of the pride once he grew to his current age, and Kuparr being his best friend since childhood. However that all changed when the remaining humans attacked his home for they thought they were the cause of the prey decline. Now, it wasn’t just lions that Rajah’s pride lived with. It was all big cats that were willing to do their share, and willing to bow to Rajah’s kin. In the mist of the attack Rajah saw his fathers close friends, Zuri (left) and Exar (right) attempting to fight back the humans at his parents sides. Exar rushed over to him with their only surviving cub in his mouth (the rest had either died early or stillborn) and begged for him to raise her and flee. With no choice he accepted and abandoned his home with the cub in his jaws and Kuparr by his side. Not long later he returned to see his homeland destroyed. There was blood but no body left, the humans had won, and in turn got a meal to last them for days. Rajah hates any human he sees and will attack on sight.

~•~

||Name||
Ira
Meaning: Watchful, or Stallion
Fun Fact: Rajah actually named her since her parents never got around to confirming a name with the king (Rajah’s father).

||Age||
Would be about 15 turning 16 in human years.

||Gender||
Female

||Appearance||
Yee

||Sexuality||
Does not care

||Personality||
Ira, as every teen, is rebellious and sneaky. She has a big heart and is usually very nice to all who comes her path. Though she does have some walls, but not many. The panther cheetah (..? I can’t figure out what Exar was) mix does what she wants, to Rajah’s irritation, and acts like she’s all that, but she is extremely clumsy. Not to even mention her sassiness. She does not remember her parents nor anything of her past. She believes Rajah to be her father, as he told her that her mother was a leopard and died giving birth to her.

~•~

||Name||
Nyomi
Meaning: Nothing! I made it up ;3 But let’s just say it means Bravery or persistence

||Age||
Would be around 26

||Gender||
Female

||Appearance||
Boop

||Sexuality||
Straight though is open to options.

||Personality||
C o l d. Is a loner yet for some reason decided to join the group anyway. (Okay well maybe it was because of that stunning black wolf but she will never admit it to herself.) Likes things done her way and does not take kindly to orders. Though she can be ruthless to outsiders she loves her family dearly, even if none of them are exactly her species. Is extremely overprotective and defensive over everyone. And if anyone, anyone, hurts one of them, they’d be dead by sunrise. I don’t want to elaborate more because i want to build more on her personality so booop (btw she is a husky and wolf mix)

~•~

||Name||
Kuparr
Meaning: Red Earth/Burnt Earth

||Age||
If he was a human he’d be about 27

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
The red bird named Shean

||Sexuality||
Straight

||Personality||
Undecided but I do want him to be playful and not very serious at times. He is a long time friend of Rajah.

~•~

||Name||
Neran
Meaning: Little

||Age||
He would be about 18 turning 19

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
OoOoo

||Sexuality||
Bisexual

||Personality||
He is quiet, cold, and unforgiving. No means no, and only means well for those close to him. He believes everyone gets what the deserves and usually is fine by himself but has a deep connection with his sister and loves her dearly. Is merciless towards the evil and will fight to the death for the good. Usually kinda his own business and is submissive to those in his clan, but they can never force him to do something he doesn’t want to do. Inside he’s just a big teddy bear.

~•~

||Name||
Karmai
Meaning:Spear

||Age||
About 20-23

||Gender||
Female

||Appearance||
Rawr

||Sexuality||
Straight

||Personality||
“Don’t bother me” personality. Her way and only her way. Hostile, dangerous, lives her clan. Highest rank yet has no heirs yet?? I’ll elaborate on her throughout rp.

Whew done!

Rajah stalked through the field, golden eyes fixated on the herd of antelope in front of him. His eyes flickered to a baby antelope that was separated from the herd and was desperately calling out for its mother. His ears flicked as he visibly frowned. He hated killing young ones. Though it was what he could do to survive. He had no pride to hunt with. No females to aid him, so he could never take on a full grown antelope without a death wish.

As the fully grown male inched closer to his target, a slight wind picked up, and he visibly tensed before lowering himself to the ground, his tan base coat fitting in perfectly with the surroundings while his black and reddish main gave him the cover to blend in with the dead grass and the red clay that surrounded him. The lion held his breath as the antelope stopped calling and swung its head in his direction.

It was only then that he had noticed the baby had been wounded in its side which left it weak. Luckily it had scabbed over but it took everything in him not to roar in fury. How could a creature harm young and leave it to die?! It hit him suddenly that this calf’s mother probably wasn’t going to return.

With a lump in his throat, he got back up into a crouch and continued stalking towards it once it turned its attention to calling for its mother once more. It didn’t take long before he pounced on the thing and ended it’s misery in one swift movement. He spoke a prayer that he was taught to do from his parents to help the spirit move on in its afterlife and thank it for its sacrifice. Rajah opened his eyes and held back tears that dared to drop before ridding of them completely.

He sniffed the carcass and wasn’t surprised as he smelled the scent of hyena on its pelt. ’Those horrid creatures. How cruel must they be to do something as the likes of this?!’ He sighed and turned his attention to Ira who came walking up to him with a wild grin. “Did you watch my movements like I told you to do?” He asked and smiled when she nodded and showed him an exact replica of his maneuvers and positions. “Great job Ira.” He praised before taking the antelope foal in his jaws and allowing her to lead the way back to where makeshift camp was.

~0~

A leopard hid away in the tree tops, watching the lion she called her father stalk an antelope. The female winced as she noticed it was a foal, but knew her father had no choice but to prey on it. It was the safest bet to sneak in undetected and leave with food. Her blue eyes focused on his stances, and his movements and made mental note of how every paw was placed, breath was taken, tail was moved.

The dark tan and black cat had a difficult time blending in so she stayed in the safety of the trees that surrounded the prey. Her black ears pinned to her head and eyes narrowed as she followed her father on the branches above. Her steps were coordinated so they made little to no noise, and here, her black spots made it look as if they were just mere shadows in the tree. Ira froze as her father froze, noticing the increase in wind and rather then lowering herself, she made herself stand taller so if the wind would take her scent it would only take it to the birds that flew as high as she stood.

After her father started to move again she jumped down into the grass below as he made his kill. Finally she walked up to him with a lop sided grin. And showed him her newly learned moves and talked about nothing in particular as they made their way home.

-•-

Once they arrived she greeted Eira with a smile. “Father said I can hunt on my own soon!” She smiled, telling anyone who was near, excitement shining in her eyes.

~0~

”Calm down Sauda.” A voice of silk sounded as a black, white, and tan she wolf with specks of black on her fur emerged from behind a tree with a small bunny in her jaws. Nyomi’s grey eyes unwavering as she approached the male wolf in front of her. “We all have lives too you know.” She commented before placing the prey down with a yawn and nodded to Eira. “I guess I wasn’t the only one to focus on hunting today.” She spoke once again noticing that Kaparr, Ira, or Rajah was nowhere in sight.

“Oh I spoke too soon.” She blinked as she saw the two felines approaching and Kuparr not too far behind.

~0~

Kuparr soarer through the sky, smiling as the wind pelted against his feathers. That never got old. The golden eagle had two mice dangling from his talons as he approached camp, hoping Eira would accept what he brought for her. With a bit of an ungraceful landing he managed to toss both of the mice up to his beak so he could stand on a branch and looked to Eira. “Like one?” He asked though the brown bird’s voice was muffled.

Last edited by Shadow; July 27th, 2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

(Sorry it took me so long, had to find the right characters :3 )

@Pluto

~My babies~

||Name||
Rajah
Meaning: The Stars, or King.

||Age||
If he was human, he would have just turned 26.

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
;0000;

||Sexuality||
Does not care

||Personality||
Rajah is quite the opposite of his friend Kuparr. He’s quite serious and while he doesn’t particularly like to lead, he has a natural talent to do so. Which is odd for he usually enjoys his time alone. However, when someone says something he does not agree with, or something he will think is not the best option, he will not be afraid to speak up for he does not care of what others think of him. He defends his honor and pride, while he is humble and prefers peace rather than war. (So basically he’s captain America and Kuparr is Iron Man to say it simply.)

||Important Backstory||
Rajah was named king for a reason, he was to take his fathers place as male of the pride once he grew to his current age, and Kuparr being his best friend since childhood. However that all changed when the remaining humans attacked his home for they thought they were the cause of the prey decline. Now, it wasn’t just lions that Rajah’s pride lived with. It was all big cats that were willing to do their share, and willing to bow to Rajah’s kin. In the mist of the attack Rajah saw his fathers close friends, Zuri (left) and Exar (right) attempting to fight back the humans at his parents sides. Exar rushed over to him with their only surviving cub in his mouth (the rest had either died early or stillborn) and begged for him to raise her and flee. With no choice he accepted and abandoned his home with the cub in his jaws and Kuparr by his side. Not long later he returned to see his homeland destroyed. There was blood but no body left, the humans had won, and in turn got a meal to last them for days. Rajah hates any human he sees and will attack on sight.

~•~

||Name||
Ira
Meaning: Watchful, or Stallion
Fun Fact: Rajah actually named her since her parents never got around to confirming a name with the king (Rajah’s father).

||Age||
Would be about 15 turning 16 in human years.

||Gender||
Female

||Appearance||
Yee

||Sexuality||
Does not care

||Personality||
Ira, as every teen, is rebellious and sneaky. She has a big heart and is usually very nice to all who comes her path. Though she does have some walls, but not many. The panther cheetah (..? I can’t figure out what Exar was) mix does what she wants, to Rajah’s irritation, and acts like she’s all that, but she is extremely clumsy. Not to even mention her sassiness. She does not remember her parents nor anything of her past. She believes Rajah to be her father, as he told her that her mother was a leopard and died giving birth to her.

~•~

||Name||
Nyomi
Meaning: Nothing! I made it up ;3 But let’s just say it means Bravery or persistence

||Age||
Would be around 26

||Gender||
Female

||Appearance||
Boop

||Sexuality||
Straight though is open to options.

||Personality||
C o l d. Is a loner yet for some reason decided to join the group anyway. (Okay well maybe it was because of that stunning black wolf but she will never admit it to herself.) Likes things done her way and does not take kindly to orders. Though she can be ruthless to outsiders she loves her family dearly, even if none of them are exactly her species. Is extremely overprotective and defensive over everyone. And if anyone, anyone, hurts one of them, they’d be dead by sunrise. I don’t want to elaborate more because i want to build more on her personality so booop (btw she is a husky and wolf mix)

~•~

||Name||
Kuparr
Meaning: Red Earth/Burnt Earth

||Age||
If he was a human he’d be about 27

||Gender||
Male

||Appearance||
The red bird named Shean

||Sexuality||
Straight

||Personality||
Undecided but I do want him to be playful and not very serious at times. He is a long time friend of Rajah.

Whew done!

Rajah stalked through the field, golden eyes fixated on the herd of antelope in front of him. His eyes flickered to a baby antelope that was separated from the herd and was desperately calling out for its mother. His ears flicked as he visibly frowned. He hated killing young ones. Though it was what he could do to survive. He had no pride to hunt with. No females to aid him, so he could never take on a full grown antelope without a death wish.

As the fully grown male inched closer to his target, a slight wind picked up, and he visibly tensed before lowering himself to the ground, his tan base coat fitting in perfectly with the surroundings while his black and reddish main gave him the cover to blend in with the dead grass and the red clay that surrounded him. The lion held his breath as the antelope stopped calling and swung its head in his direction.

It was only then that he had noticed the baby had been wounded in its side which left it weak. Luckily it had scabbed over but it took everything in him not to roar in fury. How could a creature harm young and leave it to die?! It hit him suddenly that this calf’s mother probably wasn’t going to return.

With a lump in his throat, he got back up into a crouch and continued stalking towards it once it turned its attention to calling for its mother once more. It didn’t take long before he pounced on the thing and ended it’s misery in one swift movement. He spoke a prayer that he was taught to do from his parents to help the spirit move on in its afterlife and thank it for its sacrifice. Rajah opened his eyes and held back tears that dared to drop before ridding of them completely.

He sniffed the carcass and wasn’t surprised as he smelled the scent of hyena on its pelt. ’Those horrid creatures. How cruel must they be to do something as the likes of this?!’ He sighed and turned his attention to Ira who came walking up to him with a wild grin. “Did you watch my movements like I told you to do?” He asked and smiled when she nodded and showed him an exact replica of his maneuvers and positions. “Great job Ira.” He praised before taking the antelope foal in his jaws and allowing her to lead the way back to where makeshift camp was.

~0~

A leopard hid away in the tree tops, watching the lion she called her father stalk an antelope. The female winced as she noticed it was a foal, but knew her father had no choice but to prey on it. It was the safest bet to sneak in undetected and leave with food. Her blue eyes focused on his stances, and his movements and made mental note of how every paw was placed, breath was taken, tail was moved.

The dark tan and black cat had a difficult time blending in so she stayed in the safety of the trees that surrounded the prey. Her black ears pinned to her head and eyes narrowed as she followed her father on the branches above. Her steps were coordinated so they made little to no noise, and here, her black spots made it look as if they were just mere shadows in the tree. Ira froze as her father froze, noticing the increase in wind and rather then lowering herself, she made herself stand taller so if the wind would take her scent it would only take it to the birds that flew as high as she stood.

After her father started to move again she jumped down into the grass below as he made his kill. Finally she walked up to him with a lop sided grin. And showed him her newly learned moves and talked about nothing in particular as they made their way home.

-•-

Once they arrived she greeted Eira with a smile. “Father said I can hunt on my own soon!” She smiled, telling anyone who was near, excitement shining in her eyes.

~0~

”Calm down Sauda.” A voice of silk sounded as a black, white, and tan she wolf with specks of black on her fur emerged from behind a tree with a small bunny in her jaws. Nyomi’s grey eyes unwavering as she approached the male wolf in front of her. “We all have lives too you know.” She commented before placing the prey down with a yawn and nodded to Eira. “I guess I wasn’t the only one to focus on hunting today.” She spoke once again noticing that Kaparr, Ira, or Rajah was nowhere in sight.

“Oh I spoke too soon.” She blinked as she saw the two felines approaching and Kuparr not too far behind.

~0~

Kuparr soarer through the sky, smiling as the wind pelted against his feathers. That never got old. The golden eagle had two mice dangling from his talons as he approached camp, hoping Eira would accept what he brought for her. With a bit of an ungraceful landing he managed to toss both of the mice up to his beak so he could stand on a branch and looked to Eira. “Like one?” He asked though the brown bird’s voice was muffled.

( they precious already ^^)

Sauda flicked his ears once he heard Nyomi only to look over his shoulder at her "I know. But if she doesn't control her attitude , we may just have her for dinner one day. " he barked only to give an amused smile "and your fine ." he added only to get up once he saw rajah and ira only to give them a small bow in greeting " a happy hunting I see" he commented . Eira looked down at the leapord with an amused gleam in her eyes "I thought you were already?......you look old enough. But then again, feline years are probably far different from ours." she said only to look up at kuparr. An couldn't help but giggle dunce.... "I would , thank you ." she replied before reaching over and taking the smallest looking one .

Just as everyone was settling down Zafa returned with an adult female deer , they were far easier than the males......stupid antlers. The felines right side of her face was scarred beyond repair...it was a miracle she was able to hunt with one eye. Heck it was a miracle she was able to hunt at all! Those stupid humans have captured her and kept her prisoner in a zoo for most of her life....then they masked it by saying that they saved her. The tiger just growled at that before setting the deer down "this good enough ?" she asked rajah . To her it was....but...she has had been hand fed....she didn't know how much ...wild animals ate .

Last edited by Leucos; July 26th, 2019 at 08:34 AM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 09:14 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
( they precious already ^^)

Sauda flicked his ears once he heard Nyomi only to look over his shoulder at her "I know. But if she doesn't control her attitude , we may just have her for dinner one day. " he barked only to give an amused smile "and your fine ." he added only to get up once he saw rajah and ira only to give them a small bow in greeting " a happy hunting I see" he commented . Eira looked down at the leapord with an amused gleam in her eyes "I thought you were already?......you look old enough. But then again, feline years are probably far different from ours." she said only to look up at kuparr. An couldn't help but giggle dunce.... "I would , thank you ." she replied before reaching over and taking the smallest looking one .

Just as everyone was settling down Zafa returned with an adult female deer , they were far easier than the males......stupid antlers. The felines right side of her face was scarred beyond repair...it was a miracle she was able to hunt with one eye. Heck it was a miracle she was able to hunt at all! Those stupid humans have captured her and kept her prisoner in a zoo for most of her life....then they masked it by saying that they saved her. The tiger just growled at that before setting the deer down "this good enough ?" she asked rajah . To her it was....but...she has had been hand fed....she didn't know how much ...wild animals ate .

<33

Nyomi smiled. “Watch it now, her Prince Charming night hear.” She teased the golden eagle who was painfully oblivious as he smiled at Eira. The she wolf turned her attention to Sauda once more. Is there any humans nearby?” She asked looking over the land that laid in front of the small group before offering her caught rabbit to Ira who took it gratefully.

~0~

Kuparr smiled, proud of himself in the moment before eating his own mouse. When he finished the bird looked at Sauda “Do we need to move again? If so I am fine with scouting ahead.” He commented suddenly turning a tad more serious.

~0~

Rajah bowed his head to Sauda before dropping the antelope for the two wolves to share. His ear flicked as he heard paw-steps approaching and immediately recognized Zafa’s steps. The male lion turned his attention to the approaching tigress. And looked at the deer, his off brand version of antelope, if you would. “Wonderful. It’s just fine Zafa.” He praised before asking if they could share the meal.

~0~

Ira pouted at Eira. “Yes...I should have been able to hunt a while back, but now I can hunt the bigger prey!” She smiled before tearing into the rabbit. “Father had a hard time trying to teach the right tactics to me...I’m not as big and broad as him so he had to adjust his teaching style to teach me. Plus I’m much faster than he is.” She bragged looking as her father flicked his ear acknowledging what she said. “He said he could barely hear me today.” She purred happily.

~0~

After Ira finished her bragging session he turned from Zafa to face everyone. “I caught scents of hyena today.” He locked eyes with Sauda, turning serious. “The foal I caught was wounded and left for dead, I’m certain it’s mother was caught.” He turned to Zafa. “Don’t worry, that isn’t the mother.” He reassured her. “That,” He gestured to the deer. “Is a deer, not an antelope.” The large feline returned to addressing the group. “Hopefully they don’t move any closer to us. They are extremely hostile.” He sighed.
Old July 26th, 2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:

<33

Nyomi smiled. “Watch it now, her Prince Charming night hear.” She teased the golden eagle who was painfully oblivious as he smiled at Eira. The she wolf turned her attention to Sauda once more. Is there any humans nearby?” She asked looking over the land that laid in front of the small group before offering her caught rabbit to Ira who took it gratefully.

~0~

Kuparr smiled, proud of himself in the moment before eating his own mouse. When he finished the bird looked at Sauda “Do we need to move again? If so I am fine with scouting ahead.” He commented suddenly turning a tad more serious.

~0~

Rajah bowed his head to Sauda before dropping the antelope for the two wolves to share. His ear flicked as he heard paw-steps approaching and immediately recognized Zafa’s steps. The male lion turned his attention to the approaching tigress. And looked at the deer, his off brand version of antelope, if you would. “Wonderful. It’s just fine Zafa.” He praised before asking if they could share the meal.

~0~

Ira pouted at Eira. “Yes...I should have been able to hunt a while back, but now I can hunt the bigger prey!” She smiled before tearing into the rabbit. “Father had a hard time trying to teach the right tactics to me...I’m not as big and broad as him so he had to adjust his teaching style to teach me. Plus I’m much faster than he is.” She bragged looking as her father flicked his ear acknowledging what she said. “He said he could barely hear me today.” She purred happily.

~0~

After Ira finished her bragging session he turned from Zafa to face everyone. “I caught scents of hyena today.” He locked eyes with Sauda, turning serious. “The foal I caught was wounded and left for dead, I’m certain it’s mother was caught.” He turned to Zafa. “Don’t worry, that isn’t the mother.” He reassured her. “That,” He gestured to the deer. “Is a deer, not an antelope.” The large feline returned to addressing the group. “Hopefully they don’t move any closer to us. They are extremely hostile.” He sighed.
he snorted before giving a glance at the red bird "he's hardly the definition . " he mumbled . Although once Nyomi asked if the humans , Eira perked her head up before the wolf could even answer only to swallow a bit before answering for everyone " no human in sight. We're fine. I don't think the humans like travel too far from their dens.....even after what happened . " only to have sauda huff a bit before folding his ears back. That's when the raven looked at the others "who do you think gives him this information every time ? " she added with her eyes narrowing a bit. Seriously ....Although she did give a small smile to the leapord just to let her know that she was still listening .

Zafa purred at the praise only to swish her tail only to fold her ears back once rajah announced the hyena scent . This caught the others attention . Eira looked a little worried but she can fly ....they can't , it was just the idea. Sauda only looked at the lion with a doubtful gleam in his eyes "a wolf , a half dog and wolf , three felines and two birds. A small group of hyenas? They don't stand a chance. " he barked with clear pride in his voice . Eira rolled her eyes only to return to eating . Zafa just looked at the group and smiled yeah....we'll be fine...I mean....there was a hyena in the zoo I was in...but it was young....how bad could they be? with that thought finished she nodded her head as an answer to rajahs earlier question and dragged the deer toward him .

Last edited by Leucos; July 26th, 2019 at 01:57 PM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
he snorted before giving a glance at the red bird "he's hardly the definition . " he mumbled . Although once Nyomi asked if the humans , Eira perked her head up before the wolf could even answer only to swallow a bit before answering for everyone " no human in sight. We're fine. I don't think the humans like travel too far from their dens.....even after what happened . " only to have sauda huff a bit before folding his ears back. That's when the raven looked at the others "who do you think gives him this information every time ? " she added with her eyes narrowing a bit. Seriously ....Although she did give a small smile to the leapord just to let her know that she was still listening .

Zafa purred at the praise only to swish her tail only to fold her ears back once rajah announced the hyena scent . This caught the others attention . Eira looked a little worried but she can fly ....they can't , it was just the idea. Sauda only looked at the lion with a doubtful gleam in his eyes "a wolf , a half dog and wolf , three felines and two birds. A small group of hyenas? They don't stand a chance. " he barked with clear pride in his voice . Eira rolled her eyes only to return to eating . Zafa just looked at the group and smiled yeah....we'll be fine...I mean....there was a hyena in the zoo I was in...but it was young....how bad could they be? with that thought finished she nodded her head as an answer to rajahs earlier question and dragged the deer toward him .

Rajah’s nostrils flared as he stared at Sauda. “Do you not know anything?!” His voice raised ever so slightly but he calmed himself down once Kuparr gave him a look. With a deep breath the male lion continued. “Hyena’s can travel in clans of eighty or more (i looked it up don’t worry XD ).”

He narrowed his eyes. “Whose to say more clans didn’t join together to protect themselves from humans?” He sighed and shook his head. “Pride should not consume you.” He warned. “If anything we are the ones that won’t stand a chance if their clan is that big.” The lion’s golden orbs flickered to the deer in front of him before taking his share of food.

~0~

Ira barely spoke as her father challenged Sauda and she held back a groan. How many times did these two had to butt heads? However she decided to speak up to defend her father. “The small packs you see are their hunting and scouting parties.” She didn’t move her eyes from her food, feeling Kuparr’s gaze on her, she didn’t have to look at him to know that this wasn’t her place to speak.

~0~

Nyomi finished her portion of the antelope and sat thinking. “Well,” She began. “If these hyenas are as dangerous as you say why don’t you show us? So we can determine the seriousness of the situation for ourselves?” The she wolf challenged back, standing ground by Sauda.

~0~

Kuparr sighed watching the scene unfold below him. “Why can’t Rajah keep his big mouth shut.” He groaned silently so only Eira could hear.

Last edited by Shadow; July 26th, 2019 at 05:41 PM.
Old July 26th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:

Rajah’s nostrils flared as he stared at Sauda. “Do you not know anything?!” His voice raised ever so slightly but he calmed himself down once Kuparr gave him a look. With a deep breath the male lion continued. “Hyena’s can travel in clans of eighty or more (i looked it up don’t worry XD ).”

He narrowed his eyes. “Whose to say more clans didn’t join together to protect themselves from humans?” He sighed and shook his head. “Pride should not consume you.” He warned. “If anything we are the ones that won’t stand a chance if their clan is that big.” The lion’s golden orbs flickered to the deer in front of him before taking his share of food.

~0~

Ira barely spoke as her father challenged Sauda and she held back a groan. How many times did these two had to butt heads? However she decided to speak up to defend her father. “The small packs you see are their hunting and scouting parties.” She didn’t move her eyes from her food, feeling Kuparr’s gaze on her, she didn’t have to look at him to know that this wasn’t her place to speak.

~0~

Nyomi finished her portion of the antelope and sat thinking. “Well,” She began. “If these hyenas are as dangerous as you say why don’t you show us? So we can determine the seriousness of the situation for ourselves?” The she wolf challenged back, standing ground by Sauda.

~0~

Kuparr sighed watching the scene unfold below him. “Why can’t Rajah keep his big mouth shut.” He groaned silently so only Eira could hear.

( ok good ^^' cause yeesh! )
Sauda flicked his somewhat bushy tail before he accidentally let loose a deadly growl , warning the lion . He may have been exiled from his original pack , only because he questioned his alpha too many times.....I mean...his alpha was....cruel! But this? What's wrong with having pride in his friends?! Heck, they have muscle and those puny things....May have numbers but their ...small! And sometimes small means weak. However once he heard himself he emedietly lowered his head only to glance at Nyomi , giving her a thankful smile That's the Nyomi I know and love. Logic always wins . Why wouldn't we check this out? Unless rajah is chicken . but once he thought that he did feel guilt sneak it's way into his heart he s not..chicken . Just protective .
"I agree with Nyo . " he barked before sighing "we can do it tomorrow if you wish . right now we should rest ." he added before heading over to eat.

..... ..

Zafa layed down only to join in with rajah , however her ears flicked once she heard ira and looked over at the other "really? I mean...I just saw a single hyena where I was, not to mention it was young .....why is that?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Even though she had been free for a good year. ...she still didn't know a lot of the rules of the wild.
Eira opened her beak to speak before shutting it "just let them get it out of their system ......it'll be fine ." she said only to give her feathers a bit of a shake " I'm gonna do one last round about . Wanna come with ? " she offered with a tilt of her head.

Old July 26th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
( ok good ^^' cause yeesh! )
Sauda flicked his somewhat bushy tail before he accidentally let loose a deadly growl , warning the lion . He may have been exiled from his original pack , only because he questioned his alpha too many times.....I mean...his alpha was....cruel! But this? What's wrong with having pride in his friends?! Heck, they have muscle and those puny things....May have numbers but their ...small! And sometimes small means weak. However once he heard himself he emedietly lowered his head only to glance at Nyomi , giving her a thankful smile That's the Nyomi I know and love. Logic always wins . Why wouldn't we check this out? Unless rajah is chicken . but once he thought that he did feel guilt sneak it's way into his heart he s not..chicken . Just protective .
"I agree with Nyo . " he barked before sighing "we can do it tomorrow if you wish . right now we should rest ." he added before heading over to eat.

..... ..

Zafa layed down only to join in with rajah , however her ears flicked once she heard ira and looked over at the other "really? I mean...I just saw a single hyena where I was, not to mention it was young .....why is that?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Even though she had been free for a good year. ...she still didn't know a lot of the rules of the wild.
Eira opened her beak to speak before shutting it "just let them get it out of their system ......it'll be fine ." she said only to give her feathers a bit of a shake " I'm gonna do one last round about . Wanna come with ? " she offered with a tilt of her head.

Rajah’s eyes flashed and before he was able to respond to his growl Sauda spoke again. Rajah took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself but failing. Without warning the male turned around and stomped off into the shrubbery that surrounded them, the last thing one could see was the flick of his black tail disappearing into the bush.

~0~

”It was probably a young male.” Ira responded. “They usually get kicked out of the clan at age two.” She responded. “Though the males are usually very respectful,” She looked to Zafa. “They are just trying to get by and most of them will leave if you ask them too. It’s the females that you have to be careful about. Their clans are mostly made up of females so if you see one..then the clan isn’t far away.”

She shivered remembering when she was younger and Rajah encountered a couple of female hyenas. “They are not a fun bunch to be with. Right Ra-“ She turned her head as her father stormed into the vegetation around them. “Annnd there he goes.” She huffed.

~0~

Nyomi nodded back at him and watched Rajah storm off. “I swear he throws a fit when he doesn’t get his way.” She growled watching his tail disappear out of her sight. “He’s like a overgrown pup.” She commented shaking her head.

~0~

Kuparr sighed. “He never changes.” He shook her head before turning his attention to the grow beside him. “Sure thing. And this time we can see if we spot any hyenas nearby. But don’t worry about the whole eighty member clans. I haven’t seen one of those in years.” He responded with a roll of his eyes. “Rajah is just being too cautious again.”

Old July 26th, 2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:

Rajah’s eyes flashed and before he was able to respond to his growl Sauda spoke again. Rajah took a deep breath, attempting to calm himself but failing. Without warning the male turned around and stomped off into the shrubbery that surrounded them, the last thing one could see was the flick of his black tail disappearing into the bush.

~0~

”It was probably a young male.” Ira responded. “They usually get kicked out of the clan at age two.” She responded. “Though the males are usually very respectful,” She looked to Zafa. “They are just trying to get by and most of them will leave if you ask them too. It’s the females that you have to be careful about. Their clans are mostly made up of females so if you see one..then the clan isn’t far away.”

She shivered remembering when she was younger and Rajah encountered a couple of female hyenas. “They are not a fun bunch to be with. Right Ra-“ She turned her head as her father stormed into the vegetation around them. “Annnd there he goes.” She huffed.

~0~

Nyomi nodded back at him and watched Rajah storm off. “I swear he throws a fit when he doesn’t get his way.” She growled watching his tail disappear out of her sight. “He’s like a overgrown pup.” She commented shaking her head.

~0~

Kuparr sighed. “He never changes.” He shook her head before turning his attention to the grow beside him. “Sure thing. And this time we can see if we spot any hyenas nearby. But don’t worry about the whole eighty member clans. I haven’t seen one of those in years.” He responded with a roll of his eyes. “Rajah is just being too cautious again.”

Zafa just folded her ears back , confusion could mostly be seen in her face "weird ....." she commented before yawning "how do you manage to remember all of this?" she sort of mumbled .

Sauda chuckled at that "your not wrong . He just has the ability to actually do harm . That's the difference . " he barked before bending over to scratch his ear " my alpha was like that.....but more hostile ....I'm glad he isn't .but seriously though , he needs to calm down. And not be so paranoid ." he half sighed .

She nodded at that only to flap her wings and to start hovering "besides , what harm can they be to us?" she asked only to grin "race ya!" she said before flying off .

Old July 27th, 2019, 08:23 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Zafa just folded her ears back , confusion could mostly be seen in her face "weird ....." she commented before yawning "how do you manage to remember all of this?" she sort of mumbled .

Sauda chuckled at that "your not wrong . He just has the ability to actually do harm . That's the difference . " he barked before bending over to scratch his ear " my alpha was like that.....but more hostile ....I'm glad he isn't .but seriously though , he needs to calm down. And not be so paranoid ." he half sighed .

She nodded at that only to flap her wings and to start hovering "besides , what harm can they be to us?" she asked only to grin "race ya!" she said before flying off .

Ira tilted her head. “Hey I may be young but that doesn’t mean I don’t spend my spare time...stalking other species..” She laughed nervously. “Plus, my father taught my all about everyone. He says it’s best to know your enemies like friends, for if you get crossed by them you know exactly want to do, and you have a chance of survival. For example my dad said you tigers love to play in water.” She giggled. “Or at least the wild ones. It’s quite funny.” She smiled. “I don’t even know how to swim yet and I think Rajah doesn’t want to get his precious main wet.”

~0~

Nyomi nodded. “My old human used to be nice. However his kin...they were a whole different story. Looking back, I think that my human was the only decent human left. And then....” She sighed. “It’s crazy how Kin will kill kin. Does family mean nothing to humans?” She inquired before shrugging the question off and changing the topic. “Usually animals aren’t that paranoid unless something happened to them. Do you think he hasn’t told us something?” She spoke her thoughts out loud.

~0~

Kuparr chuckled before bolting after her. He may be clumsy but his species was build for speed and he had a lop sided grin as he passed her. “What is the prize for winning!” He called behind him, smiling.

(Also you can determine if they see hyenas or not, and the amount....but if they do..let’s not pass over 20 or something because good God...eighty...)

Last edited by Shadow; July 27th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.