Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: earthclan(vineclan)

greenvine walked the kit inside and sat down with her.the kit fell down next to her due to her not been able to walk that far before.terrasky was to young for prey so greenvine ate the prey and watched her kit drink milk

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:03 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Snowgaze shook her head. "I'm not tired.." She said quietly while looking at Foxclaw as he was leaving. "Bye Foxclaw.."
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:24 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
greenvine walked the kit inside and sat down with her.the kit fell down next to her due to her not been able to walk that far before.terrasky was to young for prey so greenvine ate the prey and watched her kit drink milk
Foxclaw pokes his head in. “Do you guys need anything? Maybe fresh moss beding?” He asked the leader
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Snowgaze shook her head. "I'm not tired.." She said quietly while looking at Foxclaw as he was leaving. "Bye Foxclaw.."
“Ok sis” Icebreeze replied giving her shoulder another nudge before looking around the camp at the other cats. Seeing who was all out
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Foxclaw pokes his head in. “Do you guys need anything? Maybe fresh moss beding?” He asked the leader
"no thank we are fine"Greenvine said

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:57 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Nearby the Camp, Lightclaw Sat in a clearing, with her eyes closed. Her tail twitched slightly, and the Clearing lit up, a ball of blue light rising from the ground. It Rose into the air, before stopping once it reached the height of her head. She slowly opened her eyes, staring into the light in front of her, before reaching out, and touching it with her paw. It Dimmed, The light slowly being sucked out of it, until all that remained was what looked like a ball of glass. It fell to the ground, and then she turned around, picking it up with her tail. She smiled, Before using her tail to fling it away, deeper into the woods away from camp. She looked up at the sky, before deciding to head back to camp. She headed back to camp, pausing outside the entrance. She turned around, before walking away from camp, heading back off again. 'I Should at least bring back Prey....' She thought, looking around for a few seconds, before freezing in place, looking up at the sound of wings, And seeing a Falcon flying between the trees. Her tail twitched, and a ball of light rose from the ground. She Batted it with a paw, and it went flying at the Falcon, hitting its wing, which then caused it to fall to the ground. She sprinted to it, Pouncing, and landing the killing bite on its neck. She picked it up, before returning to camp, walking through the entrance with her usual blank expression, walking over to the fresh kill pile, and dropping the falcon off to the side. She glanced over at the others, although she Didn't really care about them....Well, she did, but not enough to want to talk with them right now. She walked back out the entrance, taking a seat just outside the entrance, although not in the way of anyone who wanted to pass by.
(Open)

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:29 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Nearby the Camp, Lightclaw Sat in a clearing, with her eyes closed. Her tail twitched slightly, and the Clearing lit up, a ball of blue light rising from the ground. It Rose into the air, before stopping once it reached the height of her head. She slowly opened her eyes, staring into the light in front of her, before reaching out, and touching it with her paw. It Dimmed, The light slowly being sucked out of it, until all that remained was what looked like a ball of glass. It fell to the ground, and then she turned around, picking it up with her tail. She smiled, Before using her tail to fling it away, deeper into the woods away from camp. She looked up at the sky, before deciding to head back to camp. She headed back to camp, pausing outside the entrance. She turned around, before walking away from camp, heading back off again. 'I Should at least bring back Prey....' She thought, looking around for a few seconds, before freezing in place, looking up at the sound of wings, And seeing a Falcon flying between the trees. Her tail twitched, and a ball of light rose from the ground. She Batted it with a paw, and it went flying at the Falcon, hitting its wing, which then caused it to fall to the ground. She sprinted to it, Pouncing, and landing the killing bite on its neck. She picked it up, before returning to camp, walking through the entrance with her usual blank expression, walking over to the fresh kill pile, and dropping the falcon off to the side. She glanced over at the others, although she Didn't really care about them....Well, she did, but not enough to want to talk with them right now. She walked back out the entrance, taking a seat just outside the entrance, although not in the way of anyone who wanted to pass by.
(Open)
Foxclaw gave greenvine an nod before turning and leaving. He climbed out the entrance and saw Lightclaw “Oh hello Lightclaw” he said brightly

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:36 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As the sun rose above the territory, Darkwing started padding back to camp, he had done like every other night, he had wandered around, making sure there were no intruders, as the deputy finally reached camp, he gazed at his clanmates, making his way towards his nest where a yawn escaped him, he curled up and shut his sharp yellow hues, his tail over his nose, he opened an eye to glance around one last time and there would go his day, like pretty much always.

((Someone can wake him up later I guess))
Icebreeze left her sister, Snowgaze and entered the warrior den. She peered closely in there just barely making out the form of Darkwing. Ice padded softly across the den towards him and prodded him with a paw, waking him.

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Foxclaw gave greenvine an nod before turning and leaving. He climbed out the entrance and saw Lightclaw “Oh hello Lightclaw” he said brightly
LightClaw Glanced over at FoxClaw, And Gave him a weak Smile. "Oh, Hello FoxClaw. You slept well, I assume?" She asked. She....Slightly liked him more than the others, but it was understandable.

Old January 14th, 2018, 01:45 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
LightClaw Glanced over at FoxClaw, And Gave him a weak Smile. "Oh, Hello FoxClaw. You slept well, I assume?" She asked. She....Slightly liked him more than the others, but it was understandable.
He sat next to her “Yea I did” he purred “What are you doing out here?” He asked her his gaze traveled over the forest keeping an eye on things as he talked to her.