Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The feline chirped, "Good morning!" Her solid green gaze then rested on Pinebark. She went through the list of elders that she had met, and found after a few moments that Pinebark wasn't on the list. He seems tired. It was true. The elder's voice was soft and sounded as though he hadn't had a wink of sleep the previous night. "I don't believe I have met you before. I'm Snowpaw." She then turned to Nightpaw, a grin still on her maw. "I can help!"

{Also!
I was wondering when Snowpaw's little accident should happen. After this roleplay? It's going to be a big one.. Big enough that she has to stay apprenticed for a while, until Nightpaw can be made a warrior with her.}
Nightpaw brightened at the offer, "You can? That's so great!" Nightpaw exclaimed. She still wasn't entirely clear on how to do the chores, but whatever they had to do, with Snowpaw, it would be so much fun. She turned to the elder, her tail twitching with excitement. "Is there something you want us to do, Pinebark?"

Pinebark nodded, "Hey there Snowpaw. You've grown since the last time I've seen you. I remember the white ball of fluff tumbling around in the clearing." Pinebark chuckled to himself softly. Not every kit in Shadowclan knew him, but he loved watching them grow up and remembered every one... well except this Nightpaw. He supposed that's what happens when you get old, your memory stopped being so sharp. "I could use some new moss," he said. "Mine is getting a little dry and uncomfortable."

Old December 4th, 2017, 09:27 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw brightened at the offer, "You can? That's so great!" Nightpaw exclaimed. She still wasn't entirely clear on how to do the chores, but whatever they had to do, with Snowpaw, it would be so much fun. She turned to the elder, her tail twitching with excitement. "Is there something you want us to do, Pinebark?"

Pinebark nodded, "Hey there Snowpaw. You've grown since the last time I've seen you. I remember the white ball of fluff tumbling around in the clearing." Pinebark chuckled to himself softly. Not every kit in Shadowclan knew him, but he loved watching them grow up and remembered every one... well except this Nightpaw. He supposed that's what happens when you get old, your memory stopped being so sharp. "I could use some new moss," he said. "Mine is getting a little dry and uncomfortable."
Snowpaw was the first to respond to everything as usual, the perky little feline. She purred a little at the fluffball comment;
she, too, could remember how she used to- literally- roll around on the ground of the camp. "Moss?" Her white tail-tip twitched slightly,
her eyes shining as though proud to be given such a job. "Why, of course I can do that for you, Pinebark!" The she-cat strutted over to the den entrance, before pausing, her ears erect and pointed once more. "We should clean out your old moss first though," she decided, and got to work cleaning out the old moss. As she went through it,
wip
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Snowpaw was the first to respond to everything as usual, the perky little feline. She purred a little at the fluffball comment;
she, too, could remember how she used to- literally- roll around on the ground of the camp. "Moss?" Her white tail-tip twitched slightly,
her eyes shining as though proud to be given such a job. "Why, of course I can do that for you, Pinebark!" The she-cat strutted over to the den entrance, before pausing, her ears erect and pointed once more. "We should clean out your old moss first though," she decided, and got to work cleaning out the old moss. As she went through it,
wip
Nightpaw looked at the old bedding when Snowpaw mentioned it. Just like Pinebark said, it was starting to look dry. The edges were beginning to turn yellow, and she guessed it felt scratchy to sleep on. She padded over and with her fourpaws, she began to scoop and pull big clumps of the moss out. She padded at the old moss, trying to shape it into the big, round clumps she'd seen before. "I bet I can make a bigger mossball than you, Snowpaw!" Nightpaw challenged playfully.

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:09 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Nightpaw looked at the old bedding when Snowpaw mentioned it. Just like Pinebark said, it was starting to look dry. The edges were beginning to turn yellow, and she guessed it felt scratchy to sleep on. She padded over and with her fourpaws, she began to scoop and pull big clumps of the moss out. She padded at the old moss, trying to shape it into the big, round clumps she'd seen before. "I bet I can make a bigger mossball than you, Snowpaw!" Nightpaw challenged playfully.
well that was supposed to be a work in progress but night took the words right outta snows mouth :0
To Snowpaw, the moss in front of her looked extremely uncomfortable, and while the other moss around the den looked relatively new and smelled fresher, this moss was rancid and pungent. It only built the little white she-cat determination to get this poor elder some good moss. Only the best would do! He shouldn't have to sleep in that nasty stuff!
Of course, the feline was more than up to a competition. "You mean you can try," she purred back, waving her tail dissmissively. The she-cat crammed as much dirty moss as possible into one big ball. Then she rolled up another huge ball and expertly tucked one ball beneath her chin while leaving the other to carry in her jaws.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
well that was supposed to be a work in progress but night took the words right outta snows mouth :0
To Snowpaw, the moss in front of her looked extremely uncomfortable, and while the other moss around the den looked relatively new and smelled fresher, this moss was rancid and pungent. It only built the little white she-cat determination to get this poor elder some good moss. Only the best would do! He shouldn't have to sleep in that nasty stuff!
Of course, the feline was more than up to a competition. "You mean you can try," she purred back, waving her tail dissmissively. The she-cat crammed as much dirty moss as possible into one big ball. Then she rolled up another huge ball and expertly tucked one ball beneath her chin while leaving the other to carry in her jaws.
(Sorry :P)
Nightpaw gave a little mrrow of laughter and began to hurriedly gather up the moss into a bigger ball until she had all that remained of the elder's nest in one big one.

Pinebark heaved himself to his feet with a groan to get out of her way, and eased himself down onto the hard den floor. It was only temporary after all.

Seeing how Snowpaw carried the moss, Nightpaw tried to grab hold of it with her jaws. But she quickly found that it was too heavy to lift. Instead, she began to roll it toward the den entrance, following after Snowpaw. She moved quickly, trying to catch up, but all at once, she notices a small fleck of moss break off on the clearing floor. Then another. And another! He mossball was falling apart. "Oh no!" she said, scrabbling to move faster before the whole thing disintegrated. "Look out, Snowpaw!" She called ahead, rolling the mossball as quickly as she could, debris scattering in her wake.

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:31 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
(Sorry :P)
Nightpaw gave a little mrrow of laughter and began to hurriedly gather up the moss into a bigger ball until she had all that remained of the elder's nest in one big one.

Pinebark heaved himself to his feet with a groan to get out of her way, and eased himself down onto the hard den floor. It was only temporary after all.

Seeing how Snowpaw carried the moss, Nightpaw tried to grab hold of it with her jaws. But she quickly found that it was too heavy to lift. Instead, she began to roll it toward the den entrance, following after Snowpaw. She moved quickly, trying to catch up, but all at once, she notices a small fleck of moss break off on the clearing floor. Then another. And another! He mossball was falling apart. "Oh no!" she said, scrabbling to move faster before the whole thing disintegrated. "Look out, Snowpaw!" She called ahead, rolling the mossball as quickly as she could, debris scattering in her wake.
I JUST LITERALLY LAUGHED SO LOUD IM SHOCKED MY PARENTS DIDN'T WAKE UP
JUST ENVISION THIS IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU'LL DO IT TO
~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw was trotting steadily ahead of her friend, confident and pleased. Nothing like a seasoned apprentice carrying moss to impress a friend, she chuckled inwardly, a smile still on her jaws.
Until the feline wrecking ball came bowling down the clearing, scattering moss everywhere and a look of shock on her face. The apprentice literally fell over she laughed so hard, and her green eyed were squeezed tightly shut. It was like a seizure- she just couldn't stop laughing! The scene kept replaying in her head over and over again.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
I JUST LITERALLY LAUGHED SO LOUD IM SHOCKED MY PARENTS DIDN'T WAKE UP
JUST ENVISION THIS IN YOUR HEAD AND YOU'LL DO IT TO
~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw was trotting steadily ahead of her friend, confident and pleased. Nothing like a seasoned apprentice carrying moss to impress a friend, she chuckled inwardly, a smile still on her jaws.
Until the feline wrecking ball came bowling down the clearing, scattering moss everywhere and a look of shock on her face. The apprentice literally fell over she laughed so hard, and her green eyed were squeezed tightly shut. It was like a seizure- she just couldn't stop laughing! The scene kept replaying in her head over and over again.
Nightpaw continued to roll the mossball, barreling past Snowpaw as she hurried to get to... Wait, where was she supposed to take this old bedding?! But before Nightpaw had time to worry about that, the mossball began to pick up speed, and she realized too late that she'd rolled the mossball to close to the edge of a hill. "Oh no!" the black-furred apprentice shouted, breaking into a sprint as she ran after the mossball. "Snowpaw! It's getting away!" Nightpaw yelled as she tried to catch the rolling, green monster that she'd created.

(if only we had another cat for this to crash into, this comedic scene would be perfect!)

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:04 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Nightpaw continued to roll the mossball, barreling past Snowpaw as she hurried to get to... Wait, where was she supposed to take this old bedding?! But before Nightpaw had time to worry about that, the mossball began to pick up speed, and she realized too late that she'd rolled the mossball to close to the edge of a hill. "Oh no!" the black-furred apprentice shouted, breaking into a sprint as she ran after the mossball. "Snowpaw! It's getting away!" Nightpaw yelled as she tried to catch the rolling, green monster that she'd created.

(if only we had another cat for this to crash into, this comedic scene would be perfect!)
this is the best roleplay ive ever participated in
this is being nominated in january for best roleplay
let me grab someone for the cats to run into. Brb
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:44 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes :3 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
[ I’m waiting... @Rubinaito ]
we are time skipping to after the birth, so kits are expected to interact with their mother for the first time. ill have daydream come in right after each kit replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringkit whispered in complete terror,"Just attack me now. Get the suspense over with." She awaited the attack.
daydream furrowed their brows, shocked at what the kit was saying. hurt? attack? they were a medcat, they wouldnt do that, much less a defenseless kit. ¨im not going to attakc you. why do you think that i would?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Burrpaw felt himself be slid onto a nest in the medicine cat den. Every wound on his body screamed in protest, but he could not cry out. Soft, fluffy material was press to the worst of his scratches. His heart began to beat a little stronger, his breaths a little steadier. And maybe, if he looked closed enough, the Bengal tom could see the darkness around him lighten from black to light gray.
the herbs felt bitter as daydream chewed them into a pulp, but thats not they were focusing on. the tom was close to death, but they wouldnt allow that. they refused to let burrpaw be added to the list of countless deaths of the slaughter. they licked the poultice on gently, letting the juice seep into his wounds and sooth them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Wildmoon bent down and licked the honeycomb. After a few seconds he sat back up, licking his whiskers. He sighed contently. His throat felt a lot better, but he knew it would probably come back. "Thanks Daydream."
¨anytime,¨ they mewed after a moment. ¨most cats are catching quick coughs. im going to have you go back to your warriors duties for now, and if it gets worse, come see me right away, got it?¨
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:49 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
we are time skipping to after the birth, so kits are expected to interact with their mother for the first time. ill have daydream come in right after each kit replies.

daydream furrowed their brows, shocked at what the kit was saying. hurt? attack? they were a medcat, they wouldnt do that, much less a defenseless kit. ¨im not going to attakc you. why do you think that i would?¨

the herbs felt bitter as daydream chewed them into a pulp, but thats not they were focusing on. the tom was close to death, but they wouldnt allow that. they refused to let burrpaw be added to the list of countless deaths of the slaughter. they licked the poultice on gently, letting the juice seep into his wounds and sooth them.

¨anytime,¨ they mewed after a moment. ¨most cats are catching quick coughs. im going to have you go back to your warriors duties for now, and if it gets worse, come see me right away, got it?¨
I'll mention the kits again. Would you like to skip now?

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)

It had been agonizing for Ebonymist, but in the end the pain was all worth it. Before her were four healthy looking kits, each one alive and well; she hadn't yet spotted Salamanderkit, whose small body wasn't moving or showing any signs of life.

(Sorry for the short post, on mobile.)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Closed Thread