Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by finley.exe
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:01 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 02:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream stumbled. Hollowpaw knew her biggest secret. She couldn't even be mad at him for making fun of her. She had messed up. She regretted it everyday. Her eyes grew sad, and she started to walk backwards until she found herself running away. If her secret was out, she would never be regarded in the same way.
Hollowpaw watched her react,” If you run, you’re proving to Fallenstar just how bad of a mentor you are.” He meowed, the only reason he was stopping her from running is that he didn’t know his way back to camp

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:03 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

His orbs never stopped searching Timber's gaze for answers. As he observed her, he realized that her expression wasn't right... she didn't seem to understand what was happening. He fought back the thought that this was a different cat. Of course it was Timberkit! Who else could it be? Orchidpaw would never mix her up with some stranger. This was his friend! It had to be! Right...? But... she wouldn't look at him like that, would she? Shouldn't Timberkit be as pleased to see him as he was her? She was treating him as though he were a stranger to her! He felt another stab as he realized that she wasn't so happy to be reunited. The calico's heterochromatic gaze continued to search for an answer to this. Orchidpaw would never think that she could have lost her memory. The clans was an important part of her life, and he had hoped he was to....

Though she did not leave, but rather stayed and watched him. He felt a flicker of hope as she decided to stick around a bit longer. The apprentice listened closely as she went on to answer his questions the best she could. His orbs widened as she explained how she did not remember what happened, she could not recall anything prior to being locked up in a cage. He shivered under his thick pelt at the thought of waking up in such a situation. "That must have been horrifying...." the calico whispered. He winced as she pointed out how she did not remember him. But the tom decided to not let that ruin his mood. Even f she couldn't remember, his friend was back! The tom took a step towards her. "You sure you're okay? What was the human like?" His voice seemed to quiver just slightly while asking, hating to think about being captured by a twoleg. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

When she said his name again, him heart leaped. She does remember my name! Hope returned as she did. "Yeah- well, it's actually Orchidpaw now. I'm an apprentice," he puffy out his chest in pride. Upon realizing that it was not the time, he quickly took on a more humble look. He blinked as she seemed to blank out on her name. Concern showed in his orbs, wondering how she could possibly forget her own name. Orchidpaw was about to tell her himself, but stopped as she was able to somehow recall it. "Yes! Yes, you're Timberkit!" He yowled excitedly, feeling more and more hopeful that she may remember about the clans and their friendship.
Staring down the tom she was very confused at his behavior and she slowly sat down on her hind ends. She didn't let her guard down just yet she still had her suspicions of him anyway. She could see the hurt in his eyes and she felt like she said something wrong feeling her heart tighten. As he kept staring her down a small tint of pink showed on her cheeks as she looked away from him. She didn't know why she acted this way maybe because it was a bit weird or awkward..or maybe she had hidden feelings. She didn't know and it was bad, she didn't know the tom at all. Her tail flicked slightly for an unknown reason and she didn't think much about it either.

Then looking back up at the tom to see an expression change in his eyes she didn't know why he reacted the way he did. She wondered why the tom was reacting this way but she just sighed heavily. "Yes it was...I was bleeding and then...", she mewled trying to think of what happened next. "Then I woke up and I was wrapped with this white...thing around my stomach and on my legs. I think that human saved my life or I think I was on the verge of dying...", She said remembering clearly now. "The human took care of me and I became strong and healthy so I lived with them since.", She smiled slightly. "I only ran away because there..was something missing and I wanted to find out what it was. Since I came across this forest things smelt like...home. Everything seems familiar even you but I don't know why I can't remember.", she said looking around. "

"You became an apprentice and your name is Orchidpaw now?", She asked confused. She new she heard the term before because it clicked in her mind but where? Why was it so hard for her to remember certain things? Then seeing him puff out his chest she let out a small giggle before smiling slightly. When he yowled she looked at him wide eyes and nodded her head. "Yes my name is Timberkit.. Well I'm not a kit anymore but yeah.", she said frowning slightly. Then something clicked in her mind. It was a smaller her and a smaller him and they where playing in the snow. Immediately she stood up and her eyes twinkled in realization.
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:35 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw watched her react,” If you run, you’re proving to Fallenstar just how bad of a mentor you are.” He meowed, the only reason he was stopping her from running is that he didn’t know his way back to camp
Lightstream stopped, her eyes threatening tears. "Just don't tell anyone..."
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightstream stopped, her eyes threatening tears. "Just don't tell anyone..."
Hollowpaw nodded,” I won’t. But- my mother knows the secret...” he meowed truthfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Hollowpaw nodded,” I won’t. But- my mother knows the secret...” he meowed truthfully.
She turned back to face him, not quite taking a step forward. "Then tell her not to tell! Hollowpaw what if they try out find me? What do I do then?"
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She turned back to face him, not quite taking a step forward. "Then tell her not to tell! Hollowpaw what if they try out find me? What do I do then?"
He realized what he caused,"Then I'll protect you...and Fallenstar isn't an unjust cat. The only cat be banished took a life from Snowstar and killed Plumkit." He meowed.

Old December 17th, 2017, 09:36 AM

Quote:
He realized what he caused,"Then I'll protect you...and Fallenstar isn't an unjust cat. The only cat be banished took a life from Snowstar and killed Plumkit." He meowed.
Lightstream let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Thank you. Now come on, let's mark this border and be done with it already."
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lightstream let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Thank you. Now come on, let's mark this border and be done with it already."
He wanted his clanmate who he didn’t concider his mentor to feel better so he agreed with less reluctance than normal,” Okay.” He followed Lightstream to the border.

Old December 17th, 2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
He wanted his clanmate who he didn’t concider his mentor to feel better so he agreed with less reluctance than normal,” Okay.” He followed Lightstream to the border.
(why don't we wrap this up? I'm going to make a plot about her background, so they will have another rp soon but I think she needs a break xD)
Lightstream marked the border and showed Hollowpaw how to, before turning back towards camp. "We should get going." She said, starting off.
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(why don't we wrap this up? I'm going to make a plot about her background, so they will have another rp soon but I think she needs a break xD)
Lightstream marked the border and showed Hollowpaw how to, before turning back towards camp. "We should get going." She said, starting off.
Hollowpaw tried, and followed her back to camp. (Okay)