Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:42 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 08:31 AM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:28 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM

Old December 24th, 2017, 11:48 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

"I guess it would be, but family don't usually mentor their family," Duskpaw pointed out "I mean... Hollypelt's mother mentored her before getting murdered by a gang of rouges, and since you're my aunt I guess that would be allowed."
"Look, Duskpaw, I'm doing this because I want you to be a strong warrior, maybe the clan isn't running low on them, but we still need them." Cometheart mewed, making him look up at her. "Just remember that, Dusky." She murmured and licked his head.
Old December 25th, 2017, 03:04 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Riverteeth the elegent russian persian had a scrawny squirrel in his jaw and an excuse for a sparrow aswell, he’d take what he could get in leafbare, his mouth watered slightly at the sight of Snowyfoot’s plump rabbit, he finally understood how Windclanner’s stayed so plump in leafbare. He didn’t know Snowyfoot well, but he knew compliments without a purr weren’t rude he respectfully meowed,” That’s a large rabbit, it could feed the whole clan. Great catch Snowyfoot, maybe you should teach me how to catch rabbits with ease, Snowyfoot.” His eyes glistened in slight amusement at his own little joke about her teaching him to catch rabbits with ease, but it was a genuine compliment, and he didn’t give compliments away for free. He shook his head,” Probably should give it to the elders or kits or queens.” He murmered,” Unless Snowstar, Passionblaze, or Caliapaw want it.”

her expression was vaguely amused as a slender Tom slipped out of the foliage. His prey dangling by him. He had caught two things and he stulp looked able bodied enough to do more, instead he approached her about the rabbit. Snowyfoot simply purred as he mused over her catch. ”Thanks. I’m pretty happy with it too, I’m sure lots of cats would enjoy it” she mused. Sitting down she began to thread her claws through her white paws removing most of the hated fur from her claws and pads. ”ease you say? I’ve been tracking this thing for what feels like hours. It’s been a constant struggle!” she meowed gesturing to her paw prints and the scuffle marks in the snow off to her left. With a sigh of relief she curled her tail over her hind paws and licked down a few uneven tufts of fur on her chest. The tom was cute for sure, and maybe with enough work... she could recover from her last mistake. The she cat shoulders jerked slightly at the memory but she looked back up at riverteeth. ”maybe. Unless you wanna hung some more? As a team?” she asked trying to make an advance. “Get to know each other?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 25th, 2017, 05:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

her expression was vaguely amused as a slender Tom slipped out of the foliage. His prey dangling by him. He had caught two things and he stulp looked able bodied enough to do more, instead he approached her about the rabbit. Snowyfoot simply purred as he mused over her catch. ”Thanks. I’m pretty happy with it too, I’m sure lots of cats would enjoy it” she mused. Sitting down she began to thread her claws through her white paws removing most of the hated fur from her claws and pads. ”ease you say? I’ve been tracking this thing for what feels like hours. It’s been a constant struggle!” she meowed gesturing to her paw prints and the scuffle marks in the snow off to her left. With a sigh of relief she curled her tail over her hind paws and licked down a few uneven tufts of fur on her chest. The tom was cute for sure, and maybe with enough work... she could recover from her last mistake. The she cat shoulders jerked slightly at the memory but she looked back up at riverteeth. ”maybe. Unless you wanna hung some more? As a team?” she asked trying to make an advance. “Get to know each other?”
Riverteeth gave a purr, he knew this beautiful molly was flirting, yes he wanted to take her as his mate right then and there, but it would be weird if he rushed it so he meowed carefully," I don't mind making new friends." he purred after all she was nice and smart, and everything he liked in a she-cat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:02 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's fine! At the same time, I apologize for not being very punctual in responding x.x"}

"Wh-Huh-Wha?!" To say in the least the young she-cat was absolutely flabbergasted by the straight up rejection by her mentor, for a moment her eyes just staring in utter disbelief at the tom before anger flourished in them and she promptly began to bristle in agitation. "That's ridiculous, that's not the job of a mentor! You need to teach me how to fight! You know we're going to have a battle soon, you can feel it in the air! I'm not going out there unprepared!" She hissed at him, her already bushy tail seeming to fluff up more.
And just like that Thrushwing was moving on as if he didn't even care, just sprinkling salt into the wound so to speak, for Raccoonpaw, who was most certainly not happy with that. "No no no, stop!" She interrupted with a yowl, lashing her tail back and forth, shaking her head and blowing a sharp gust of air through her nose. "I don't care about that right now!
Foxes are probably going to hibernate or whatever, the real danger is the Windclan cats! I need to know what to do if they attack first!
"
There was a fire in her eyes burning, but then again, when wasn't there? Raccoonpaw has always been a very stubborn young cat and would fight to get her way, or just straight up try to do it herself if it came down to it. Hopefully Thrushwing had the patience to deal with her.
Thrushwing huffed, annoyed of his apprentice's behavior. Was this what he got? Moons of serving ThunderClan the best he could, and this is what the leader rewarded him with? Oh great. But he couldn't argue with her, she was technically right no matter how much he wanted her to be wrong. Fine, just fine. "Alright then, I'll teach you the ways of fighting. But, after the war is over, you will follow my instructions without lashback." He said, before stretching out his body to prepare for Racoon's training. "Each clan has their weaknesses, name them and exploit those flaws. Then, we will get to the real training." The large tabby finished, ready to listen for Racoonpaw's answers or just plain attitude.
(So short x-x)

Last edited by Bandido; December 26th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather darted after her.
In a few moments, he has caught up with Cherrydawn and was now beside her. "So, which wa-aaaaay!" He nearly screamed as clumsily leaped over a bush. His paws landed roughly on the forest floor. Skyfeather's eyes were wide with shock. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. "As I was saying... Which way?" The tom meowed as he bounded after her.
(Don’t forget to quote me Flame)

Cherrydawn nearly jumped out of her skin as Skyfeather landed with a thud beside her. When she saw that he wasn’t hurt she flattened her fur. “Shhhh,” she said quietly. “Don’t scare all the prey, Skyfeather.” She said it before she realized that the hunting here was very different than on the moor. Skyfeather was used to open spaces and catching prey with speed. Here in the forest, stealth was how the clan stayed fed. “Remember, in the forest, prey is smaller and has more places to hide. You’ve gotta be light on your feet and silent as a shadow.” To demonstrate, the shecat lowered her body and took a few creeping steps forward, placing each paw with care and precision. “This way,” she whispered, making her way toward the grove.

Old December 31st, 2017, 02:59 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Green eyes flashed about, paws clumsily making their way through the forest. No doubt, he must be lost. His expression said it all. Sabbia stopped for a moment, eyes flicking upward as the trees blended in with the sky. His eyes flitted about, and he wore a line of a smile planted on his maw. His sandy pelt unkempt; bristled. Yet, his appearance didn’t matter. “Dove sono..? This isn’t home.” No. This wasn’t home at all. His home was along the shores. Where his sandy pelt blended in with the grains of light yellow sand. His home was where the ocean kissed the beachy grounds. Where everything was amazing. This place...this wasn’t it. As Sabbia looked around, his ears dropping the light golden tom quietly padded his way through the area. Not only was he unfamiliar with this territory, but he smelled other felines. Back on the shore, it was a lonely place. Only consisting him, his parents, and his brother. With the three long gone, Sabbia took the shores as his own. Breathing in that musky scent of water.
Sabbia blinked his eyes, a little frustrated with himself. When he decided that he would explore, he didn’t mean that he would stray too far from his home. Or, maybe he shouldn’t have followed that crab...it’s not like it knew where it was going anyway. “I need to get back... -“ his voice trailed off as he looked around at his surroundings. The dirt beneath him felt peculiar, and he knew he didn’t like the feel of it against his pass. The trees overshadowed the sun, blocking out the generous light that Sabbia loved all too well. The only thing that fascinated him was the thought of other cats. Normally, he was a withdrawn feline, having to really socialize with no one. Sabbia stopped behind one large shrub that covered his figure. The unfamiliar scent settling within his nostrils as he let a curious feeling reside in him. The Tom poked his head through the shrub. “Ahia!” He quickly pulled back. “Well, that’s not a pleasant feeling.” He muttered, shaking his head to clear the faint pain. Shrubs were new to him, he didn’t think the small trees would be painful. Sabbia wiggles his nose, and as he composed himself, the tom used the shrub’s visible light through its greenery to get a good look at the other side. Perhaps, it would be a way home? But, instead - it’s not. He could make out figures of other felines as they prowled around...doing what? Sabbia was confused. Why was it so many of them? Was this some type of secret society that he never knew about? Certainly, the bright yellow tom was interested in these...sudden activities. For, he never seen it before, so he simply watched. Possibly, one of them could point him in the direction of his sunkissed beach.

@Empress Of Evil
A Ragdoll molly trotted through the territory with a cheerful manner. Her fluffy tail was high in the air as she gazed at her surroundings. The look in her eyes were in no way cautious, even though she probably should be more careful about what might be lurking in the shadows. Of course, the territory was pretty safe, since it was closely guarded and regularly patrolled by the warriors and apprentices of ThunderClan. Anything like a fox could've strayed past the patrols when they'd moved on. But Featherpaw wasn't worried about anything like a fox. She wasn't even thinking about foxes. She was just happy.
The she-cat had no particular reason for being out in the territory. She was just here because she felt like it. She had nothing to do so she wanted to relax in the undergrowth. She liked the trees that stretched up into the sky. They weren't as tall as SkyClan's trees, but she liked not having to always see massive trees towering over her. It felt as if though they would fall on her at any moment. The trees, the bushes, the grass and the dirt. Everything was just perfect about ThunderClan's territory. She would not want to be living anywhere else.
As Featherpaw spotted a large tree root on the ground, she paused in her step and hopped enthusiastically over the tree root. Then she continued on her way. She walked for a few more minutes, heading out in the direction of the border that separated ShadowClan and ThunderClan. A light breeze blew by and rushed past her nose. Featherpaw breathed in the cold air of the wind, before she suddenly became rigid. She stopped where she stood. "Intruder!" She hissed. She bushed up her fur as her mentor had taught her and she stormed off in the direction that the unfamiliar scent had come from. Her claws unsheathed and her gaze was determined. The Ragdoll halted and ducked behind a bush as she saw a tuft of yellow fur peeking out from one just in front. It suddenly disappeared and she heard a cry of surprise. Her eyes widened. Was there something else there? Another threat? A badger, or perhaps a fox. The apprentice sniffed the air but she couldn't smell any scent other than that of the new cat. Her paws were itching from curiosity, determination and the grass. Not allowing anything else any time to dampen her courage, the she-cat surged forward and leaped over the bush with a snarl, landing in the clearing that the tom stood in. Although she wasn't a very experienced for an apprentice, she was poised in a strong battle crouch. Her teeth were bared and her hackles were raised. Despite her soft appearance, she actually looked somewhat intimidating. "What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" She demanded.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Riverteeth gave a purr, he knew this beautiful molly was flirting, yes he wanted to take her as his mate right then and there, but it would be weird if he rushed it so he meowed carefully," I don't mind making new friends." he purred after all she was nice and smart, and everything he liked in a she-cat.
Snowyfoot purred and blushed slightly “right, should we head off?” she meowed, turning to quickly dig a hole and somehow for the catch into it and bury the prey back up again for later. She stood back up and waved her tail to let him go first through the gorse off to the side.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Uneasy pawsteps followed the warrior into the territory as Stonegazer's cold gaze flitted around. He was unused to doing this - if he came out here, it was for a serious reason, never just a leisurely afternoon. So perhaps it was understandable that his confidence was a little shaken, unsure where he belonged in these strange new events. And yes, they were all strange. They all felt unfamiliar and weird, because he had never done this before and he wasn't so convinced that now was the time to start. "Are you sure about this, Powdernose?" The tom asked in a deep, masculine tone - age had it's perks, one of them being a more developed voice and mind. He looked on the pessimistic side of things, and this didn't seem to have many advantages. The first reason he had agreed was that he was trying to be a gentleman, and a gentleman wouldn't be so rude as to turn down an event like this.
It would be kinder to treat it like he would with an authority figure, and he wouldn't refuse Snowstar, Passionblaze, or Caliapaw an outing like this - so why would he refuse it to Powdernose? Just because the other cats may be higher in rank then him didn't mean that they were better, though they probably had more of a sense of duty then this cat did. Powdernose's excitement was the second reason that he had agreed to do this, he found it rather adorable - the tom may have only been younger by a few moons, but that didn't mean that his maturity level was so close to Stonegazer's. There was something strangely pleasing about this other tom's actions, something that Stonegazer found... irresistable, in a way. So with Powdernose being so excited, how could he refuse the younger warrior whatever he wanted?
The third reason was, that, in some sort of a twisted manner, Stonegazer had really wanted to do this. This outing had been something that he had needed, and he was appreciative of Powdernose offering it to him. Despite the fact that it stood against everything he seemed to believe in, that it went against his dutiful nature, that it would make him relax and stop being so stone-faced, polite in mannerisms and icy-cold in speech, the grey tom wanted that. When they arrived in the area Powdernose called his hiding spot, the tom cocked his head to the side a little in confusion. What was so great about this spot? It was nice, certainly, but there were many others like it hidden throughout the territory - he was sure. Not that he had ever explored them, or seen the special little areas like this, but he knew many cats probably had their own areas. Perhaps some knew of this one, they just called it "their area" and had brought their friends here to relax or to talk.
"I promise I will not tell anyone of your secret hiding spot." Stonegazer's voice was completely solemn as he climbed up on the log beside Powdernose. It was more of a step then a jump, really, a small scramble that he managed to make look dignified, and then he curled his tail around his paws, staying in a sitting position rather then laying down. "I believe I'll leave the planning up to you. Thank you for your offer of allowing me to choose, but I think you are the expert in this particular area." He mewed. Taking a walk sounded like productivity, or at least some action, which Stonegazer would have preferred the most out of the three options - but he knew that Powdernose might have other ideas and their ideas of taking a walk could vary. Not wanting to cause argument, he decided it would be best left alone for right now.
@tinyalienkid

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 31st, 2017 at 09:26 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Snowyfoot purred and blushed slightly “right, should we head off?” she meowed, turning to quickly dig a hole and somehow for the catch into it and bury the prey back up again for later. She stood back up and waved her tail to let him go first through the gorse off to the side.
He nodded,” Ofcourse.” He murmered thrilled she wasn’t awkward about him. He walked throug the grose and glanced behind him to wait for her. He was respectful ofcourse.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 2nd, 2018, 01:26 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

A Ragdoll molly trotted through the territory with a cheerful manner. Her fluffy tail was high in the air as she gazed at her surroundings. The look in her eyes were in no way cautious, even though she probably should be more careful about what might be lurking in the shadows. Of course, the territory was pretty safe, since it was closely guarded and regularly patrolled by the warriors and apprentices of ThunderClan. Anything like a fox could've strayed past the patrols when they'd moved on. But Featherpaw wasn't worried about anything like a fox. She wasn't even thinking about foxes. She was just happy.
The she-cat had no particular reason for being out in the territory. She was just here because she felt like it. She had nothing to do so she wanted to relax in the undergrowth. She liked the trees that stretched up into the sky. They weren't as tall as SkyClan's trees, but she liked not having to always see massive trees towering over her. It felt as if though they would fall on her at any moment. The trees, the bushes, the grass and the dirt. Everything was just perfect about ThunderClan's territory. She would not want to be living anywhere else.
As Featherpaw spotted a large tree root on the ground, she paused in her step and hopped enthusiastically over the tree root. Then she continued on her way. She walked for a few more minutes, heading out in the direction of the border that separated ShadowClan and ThunderClan. A light breeze blew by and rushed past her nose. Featherpaw breathed in the cold air of the wind, before she suddenly became rigid. She stopped where she stood. "Intruder!" She hissed. She bushed up her fur as her mentor had taught her and she stormed off in the direction that the unfamiliar scent had come from. Her claws unsheathed and her gaze was determined. The Ragdoll halted and ducked behind a bush as she saw a tuft of yellow fur peeking out from one just in front. It suddenly disappeared and she heard a cry of surprise. Her eyes widened. Was there something else there? Another threat? A badger, or perhaps a fox. The apprentice sniffed the air but she couldn't smell any scent other than that of the new cat. Her paws were itching from curiosity, determination and the grass. Not allowing anything else any time to dampen her courage, the she-cat surged forward and leaped over the bush with a snarl, landing in the clearing that the tom stood in. Although she wasn't a very experienced for an apprentice, she was poised in a strong battle crouch. Her teeth were bared and her hackles were raised. Despite her soft appearance, she actually looked somewhat intimidating. "What are you doing on ThunderClan territory?" She demanded.
Sabbia eyes scanned the area in a quick motion. From left to right, but the sandy tom couldn't find anyone that could help him. In that moment as he was lost in thought about the place...it didn't look so bad. Actually, it looked, well greenery, a little moist from the ground, and plenty of scrunchy leaves. Again, this was far from what Sabbia was used to. He liked the feeling when his paws sunk into the sand, or when he sat so close to the edge and the water washed his pelt. Not only did it save him a grooming, but it was a thought of tranquility as he took great pleasure in that feeling. Now, he was peering through this shrub trying to see where else he could explore. This place...it had many unpleasant scents. He could detect a variety of different aromas as they wafted into his nose. He wished he could stop smelling it right there because he didn't like it. When Sabbia noticed two cats padding past, he sunk lower than he should had, but it wasn't like they wouldn't be able to notice the sandy pelted tom. After all, his fur was prickly. It took out in all sorts of places that gave hi that rugged feel. His pale green eyes were quite visible through the shrub as well. When they continued on their path, Sabbia felt his heart rate began to slow in response. That was a close one...the tom didn't know how to fight very well, but he knew how to defend himself if it came to be. He didn't dare move because he didn't know where he would be going. What if he ran into hostile felines? Sabbia didn't feel like fighting. He just wanted to get back home...but, this place. Though it had undesired smells, Sabbia found himself intrigued by it. The greenery of this forest. The trees, which were lacking from the place he known. With the trees and the shrubs, it was much easier to hide.
The tom had been contemplating about his little hiding spot that he didn't even acknowledge the other cat aware of his presence. His thoughts were a bit scatterbrained, and when he finally met the gaze of the other cat, they were already leaping through the shrub, snarling at him. Sabbia quickly flung himself back, his face held obvious shock. ''Buon dolore! Da dove vieni? You scared me half to death!'' He was fuming. He was speaking two languages when he got nervous or scared. And, certainly he couldn't be timid of this she cat, but she had shocked him from appearing out of thin air! ''Non intendo alcun danno,'' He says, giving her a pleading look before he added, ''I come in peace.'' Actually, he was lost, but she didn't need to know that yet. He simply was too much in a shock and tried his best to calm her down, so she would listen to him. The ragdoll looked like she was ready to rip out his guts. He didn't know what language she spoke, as he didn't have many visitors back at his beach, other than the common two leg, sea turtles, or even crabs. ''Cosa intendi...?'' What exactly was she speaking of? Obviously, she must didn't understand much of what he spoke, as he was used to two different languages. He spoke both fluently, Italian more as his accent indicated, but he tried to learn the language of his sire...before that incident. ''I'm sorry, Signorina, but I don't know what a...Thunder-clan is...'' His ears flickered as he stared confusingly at her. She must know this area more than he did, he can tell. But, he was staring at her like she was the insane one instead of himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The Turkish Angora raised an eyebrow as he started speaking again. She stayed like that while he paused and thought about what he had said. A satisfied grin then grew on her face at his admission. At least he wasn't stubborn enough to believe that he wasn't wrong. Blizzardhail herself could be very stubborn at times. There were times where she struggled to admit that she was wrong. She didn't like being wrong, and she had not problem with knowing that she was wrong, but saying it aloud was harder.
The she-cat's moment of triumph was suddenly interrupted as the tom spoke again. Her eyes widened ever so slightly and surprised rushed through her. She was surprised to hear such words coming out of a tom. Blizzardhail hadn't met that many toms who complimented she-cats in the way that he just had. Of course, she wasn't saying that there were hardly any toms who held such respect for females, but there were only a few toms who she had heard say it out loud. Most of the tom, the warrior felt as if toms just kept those words in their head. On Blizzardhail alone, toms often had the impression that she was just a pretty, little warrior who needed someone else to protect her. It wasn't their fault, maybe it was hers. She acted in such a caring and kind way that most mistook this for all she was. But she was much stronger than most cats expected. Any cat who knew her well would know that she wasn't as ladylike as she seemed. "R-Right," she stammered.
A few moments later, she'd swept away the surprised and composed herself. Blizzardhail followed the tom's gaze to look at the thunderpath, which lay a good few foxlengths away. "Don't worry, I don't rely on skill too much," she assured. "I rely on natural talent," she continued, wrecking her moment of modesty. She chuckled at her own words, knowing how untrue they were. No matter how talented a cat were, not even they could trust themselves to avoid death. The warrior had to be careful when she was around the thunderpath and she would stay a couple of foxlengths away from it, but she wasn't too careful either. She'd never seen a monster stray off the path before so she was pretty chill around the thunderpath. She'd taught herself to just be brave.
"Nope. You just admitted that it's your job to make sure everyone's safe. That's babysitting right there," she declared teasingly. She put a smirk on her and continued speaking. "Let me make your job easier by telling you that you don't need to worry about me. I can take care of myself. Just focus on babysitting everyone else," she said with a teasing smile. She was teasing about the babysitting part, but she wasn't joking when she said that he didn't need to worry about her. She knew that she could take care of herself and she was surprisingly warmed when he said that it was his job to make sure that everyone was safe. She might as well make it easier for him by giving him one less cat to worry about. The she-cat wasn't one to worry about the safety of others. She herself was a bit of a risk taker so she didn't try to stop others when they were doing something that was a little dangerous. She would only step in if it was absolutely absurd. Otherwise, she kept her mouth shut and just watched. She wanted everyone to live life to the fullest, and that meant that risks had to be taken. She wasn't going to be stopping anyone if they had a wish to fulfil.
The Turkish Angora watched and listened as the tom challenged her to test her skills. Her icy blue eyes glimmered with amusement as he thought about what he'd just said and suddenly took back his words. "Hmm, perhaps I'll give it a shot," she said. She turned around and took a few smalls steps towards the thunderpath. She was just messing with the tom. She wasn't really going to step onto the thunderpath and see how well she could avoid being hit. Even for someone who was fascinated with the thunderpath, she wasn't stupid enough to try that. She laughed at her actions before turning back around and padding back to the tom. She sat down and shook her fur. She glanced down at her pelt and was dismayed to see her ruffled from when she'd been pushed over by the deputy. She'd have to clean it later when she was done proving that the thunderpath wasn't that bad.
"Yes. It's just one of those unique interests that we all have," Blizzardhail remarked, dipping her head in agreement. For a moment, the she-cat was left with nothing else to say. Quickly, she searched for something to ask before the conversation died and things got awkward. "So, how are you finding the job of deputy? Is it fun?" Blizzardhail asked. If she were being honest, the she-cat did want to be deputy one day. She wasn't fussed on it, but she would be happy if she got the job one day. She liked the idea of being able to lead her clan through their victories and helping them recover from their defeats. But at the same time, she would be quite busy and that would mean she'd have less time to.... tend to her interests.
Passionblaze felt like he was being a stuttering mess, that awkward state showing through. Especially when she looked to give him a questioning look, so Passionblaze avoided her gaze, continuing to talk (completely making a fool of himself). He had no problems with admiring the female strength. His mother, who is the most important role model in his life, raised two toms. That's strength alone right there. Especially remembering the heartbreak Burn had put her through. To the tom, it was always important to acknowledge the female skills. They were graceful, intelligent, sly little heart warmers. If Passionblaze had a sister...he couldn't imagine the possibilities, but he supposed Cherrybubble was the sister he never had (now, if only his mother would cooperate and stop trying to see that there's more to their friendship). Clearing his throat, the tips of his ginger ears appearing darker as he felt a tad embarrassed. The flame tom bashfully looked away from the white she cat muttering something inaudible before he quickly turned back to her with a calm smile. ''Hm, you don't sound too convincing.'' Passionblaze, after prepping himself up, he turned back to the she cat to give her a suspicious stare. ''You're hiding secrets, aren't you?'' He teased. Her response sounded uncertain, almost like she was reluctant to say the simple one word. Passionblaze only took a swift look at her expression, noting a small bit of shock. But, he didn't question because the she cat must had brought herself back into the realms of reality.
Passionblaze's solemnly stared out at the thunderpath, a grimace of a smile appearing on his face. He was more disgusted by the concrete path more than anything, and wished that it never existed. So, when the molly began speaking again, Passionblaze didn't bother to look at her. His gaze was turned to the stoned path. But, his ears swiveled to let her know that he had been listening to her. He almost choked on her words, chuckling lowly. ''You sure are humble,'' He commented, flicking his tail as he rolled his eyes up towards the sky. The russet tom was thinking over what Blizzardhail said about natural talent. That she didn't rely on skill. He knew she was joking, but it made the tom go into deep thoughts about his own skills. ''Even natural talent gonna kick you in the rear end,'' He snorted, vaguely remembering that thunderclan cats are natural at climbing trees. It was a profession, but Passionblaze fell out a tree at trying to chase a squirrel one time. The tom was a good enough climber as the rest of thunderclanners, but he didn't rely on that broken branch causing him to sleep. ''Trust me, I know. And, I got the scratches to prove it.'' He smirked. Most would believe that Passionblaze got his scars in battles, which were true, but he was also quite reckless. Hah, quite. Impulsion was embedded in him.
The tom narrowed his eyes playfully at the molly at her teasing remark. ''Is that so?'' He spoke. Before he could even retort, she was continuing and Passionblaze kept a listening ear at her words. When she finished, he let out an exasperated sigh. ''I don't know about that. You quite worry me with your fascination of the Thunderpath.'' He threw his head back towards the stray road. ''If anything, I have to keep an extra-extra eye on you. You look like the type that would enjoy some attention.'' Passionblaze straightened his posture, giving the she cat an amusing glare. Passionblaze wouldn't think of protecting a clan as 'babysitting'. These cats wouldn't have become warriors if they did not know how to protect themselves. Passionblaze, obviously was not the type of warrior to sit back and watch as his clan mate was taken advantage of. He wasn't afraid to leap into action without a second thought. It was a reckless thing to do...but Passionblaze liked to think of himself as a martyr. He needed to die for a cause. ''I know you can take care of yourself.'' He purred lightly. ''You have a very leaned muscle form, I'm impressive. I'd say you could land some good blows on the battle field without any help from others.'' He complimented. Truth be told, he saw that she was in perfect shape to take care of herself. She appeared to be a very healthy and beautiful warrior to serve thunderclan. ''But, I wouldn't be surprised if you yowled my name to save you. I'm known for rescuing damsels in distress.'' He playful remarked, then puffed out his chest, bigger than it already was to show a confident vibe towards the molly.
One thing about Passionblaze that many did not see was that he was a dare devil. Passionblaze liked doing daring motives, but ever since he became deputy, he tried to keep it to a minimum. He was supposed to be setting an example for all the clan. And, pushing himself towards troubling pain was not on his list. So, that little glint in the molly's eyes made Passionblaze lit up with a type of sadistic pleasure until it melted quickly at the words he uttered to her. ''Don't you dare.'' He narrowed his eyes, his voice a little harder than he intended. His fur had bushed up when she was defying him. Taking small steps towards her destination. Passionblaze was ready to shoot at her like a flamed bullet, but she stopped abruptly in her movement. It made Passionblaze stop as well, and he finally melted into a rigid, calm state. He took a couple steps towards the she cat, glaring down at her. ''You like to tease much, don't you?'' He questioned, daringly. Passionblaze knew he was in the wrong for indulging in his love for daunting tasks...it just brought back treasured memories when he and his brother would make up ridiculous games to outdo each other. Passionblaze blinked at the she cat. ''Don't play with your life. Please.'' It would be all fun and games until she either ended up dead or fatally wounded, and Passionblaze would had carried that pain around like a chip on his shoulder. But, apart of him felt that it was nice to meet someone almost as...daring as he. Or, maybe she made herself appeared that way.
Once things were serene around them, Passionblaze sat down on his haunches. The bottom of his pads were tired, and he just noticed that when he put pressure on them. Perhaps, the skin was hardening on the bottom of them, creating a callus of some sort. ''Yeah...tell me about it.'' His voice was distant; low, and he faintly heard her comment, but his head was bent analyzing his paw. The flame-pelted tom lifted his paw and turned it to see why was it causing him trouble. He gave it a few tender licks before he put it down. It was a casual silence between them, something Passionblaze didn't mind. He would never be the first to leave a conversation unless the other cat was comfortable with that. It was rude, in his opinion. His ears perked at Blizzardhail, hearing her question and he shifted in his spot uncomfortably. When Passionblaze looked up at the sky, he thought about his father. Was Flamingpassion proud of him? Passionblaze knew Springingsky was, and her opinion matter most. The niece he was raising, she constantly bragged about him, and his brother? Oh, his brother...didn't even know the proposal Passionblaze was getting. ''It's great.'' He lied, even feigning a purr as he uttered the words. It was a bit lonely without Burn around to mess around with. ''A lot more than a normal warrior duty and all, but I think I can handle this.'' He shrugged. ''I wouldn't call it fun either. When is work ever fun?'' He mused, laughing deeply. ''But, I like it. I like being able to get to know my clan mates. I plan on sticking around, and if it comes so when it's time for me to step up to be leader, I just want all my clan mates to know that they can count on me - troubles or whatever. I just want them to see me as someone they can talk to as a friend, you know?'' Kinda like how he was talking to the pretty cat in front of him. It was easy, it was a mellow conversation that Passionblaze was enjoying. When he got up to his paws, he ruffled his fur, his eyes reflecting their golden hues with the sun's help. ''Say, you wanna walk with me or play stationary here all day?'' He was beginning to walk away, swaying his tail behind him as he called over his shoulder to her. Anything to get her away from that thunderpath, because frankly, Passionblaze didn't fully trust that she would stay away from it. ''Maybe we can hunt.'' He rolled his broad shoulders to relax them.