Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 10th, 2018, 01:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Rage and Sorrow

Soaringkit is raised by two cats she believes are her parents, Jaywater (RPed by me) and Sunstrike (RPed by me) she always believed due to how they shoved her around and slapped her around (ocassionally clawing her) and she pressumed she had littermates that were killed. She becomes an apprentice to [Mentor] a hard-working warrior who is also is caring and kind. Soaringpaw begins to recover and escape from her parents when two rouges [Mother] and [Father] arrive asking of Soaring, Sunny, and Freckle. [Mentor] is about to chase them out as they are trespassing, but Soaringpaw glares at [Mentor] and states that she is Soaringpaw, daughter to Jaywater and Sunstrike. [Mother] shakes her head and informs her that Jaywater and Sunstrike aren’t her real parents, that she is. She asks her to take her to camp so she can speak with Jaywater and Sunstrike. [Mentor] agrees to that. [Father] asks about Sunny and Freckle. Soaringpaw stares at him in confusion wanting to know who Sunny and Freckle are and what relationship they have to him. [Father] is confused and says that they are his other daughters. Soaringpaw now is enraged telling them she has no littermates. [Father] shakes his head telling her they gave Sunstrike and Jaywater her, Sunny, and Freckle. Soaringpaw scowled and tells them they picked the worst cats to raise her. [Mother] is confused about what happened to Sunny and Freckle. And said that Jaywater seemed quite nice, and Sunstrike was flattering her and the kits. Soaringpaw tells them they clawed her for talking to loud, playing to rough, speaking her mind, or simply they were mad. [Mother] is horrified. Finally Soaringpaw demands to know why they abandoned her and her supposed littermates in Shadowclan. [Father] confesses that they had they at a young age, and they didn’t believe they were old enough to be good parents. Soaringpaw storms off to speak to her adoptive family about Sunny and Freckle. Yada yada Yada. TBRP’D after that.

Roles:
Mother
Father
Mentor

Form!
Name:
Role:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here