Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 08:06 PM
Experiences on WCO
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:46 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:05 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:56 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by hades.
Today 06:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2018, 01:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A grey tabby she cat walked across the clearing to the fresh kill pile she sighed she spotted a nice plump mouse at the bottom she smiled with a flick of her tail now walking up to the pile and leaned forward grabbing the mouse. Halfheart looked around to see many warriors she snorted and walked over to a space where it was away from most warriors . She was an introvert which meant she kept to herself a lot her green eyes scanned the clearing again and layed down now starting to eat the mouse and savoring the flavour . The she cat watched many warriors talk with each other some play fighting some arguing she grunted and took another bite how can they be so...happy? It's ...disgusting almost..

Halfhearts tail curled and uncurled then flicked she licked her lips and placed a paw on her mouse her ears perked up as she heard some birds chirping she looked up at the sky and released a long sigh oh starclan then she took another bite @Sasukewolf (madness) @Sasukewolf (madness) @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 28th, 2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 01:40 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

They had lost- ShadowClan had allied with WindClan during the battle, and even though the warrior hadn't participated in the conflict, the loss still hit her, didn't it? It hit everyone, though perhaps not as hard as it would affect the clan of the moors their own group had banded together to assist. Letting out a long, dissappointed sigh, Marigoldfur's morale had certainly dropped, if she had any morale to begin with in the first place. She had made a lot of bad desicions, and she was too stubborn to admit. Padding out into the clearing, the cream-colored senior warrior's green eyes shone with the feeling of defeat, perhaps in more ways than one. She had pride in her clan, but they had still been defeated, and she hadn't gotten the chance to even fight! "...Disappointing." She murmured, shaking her head to take a seat by the fresh-kill pile.
@king kaleb!

Last edited by Fel; January 28th, 2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

"Okay, Momma." She meowed. But I felt wind in my dream! RiverClan doesn't have that kind of wind! It couldn't have been RiverClan, could it have? Eclipsekit stretched and yawned. "Do you want to play?" She asked. She'd be mad into and apprentice soon and wanted to take advantage of every last opportunity she had to play before her mentor took over her time.
She purred,” Alright. You can pick the game.” She meowed truthfully. After all she didn’t remember all them that well..

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 28th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She purred,” Alright. You can pick the game.” She meowed truthfully. After all she didn’t remember all them that well..
Eclipsekit scraped at the moss beneath her paws. Rolling it into a ball, she grinned mischievously up at Raspberrybubble, who was no longer that much taller than the kit. "How about mossball?"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 28th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Sleep Deprived

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

"Good," they mewed. now that burrpaws initial wounds were taken care of, they started cleaning him up, getting the dirt out of his fur, or the dried blood clots out, things like that. their tongue was gentle as they groomed him, not wanting to reopen any wounds. "Im going to let your mentor know that you wont be able to train for awhile. you need to rest."
[Wow! I'm so sorry for taking so long! This got lost in my notifications!]

"Okay," Burrpaw meowed. He could feel the strength ebbing back into his body. Daydream's tongue was comforting as it rasped over his short fur. He supposed it wouldn't be a bad thing if he had an extra grooming now and then, rather than once a moon as he usually did. I suppose I won't be able to meet with Badger tomorrow like I promised. He expected Daydream would be watching the apprentice like a hawk, their eyes never leaving the injured. Perhaps he could find a way to sneak out at sundown.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 28th, 2018, 07:46 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Nightpaw nodded and forced herself to take a deep breath as she began to lead Daydream on through the clearing. It came out in a squeaking half-sob. It's going to be ok. Daydream is right. They can fix this. They're the best medicine cat in all the clans. All the world, probably, Nightpaw thought to herself. Her stomach was still in knots as they exited the camp, taking off as a brisk run as she looked over her shoulder to make sure Daydream was still following. "This way!" she called out. Hang on, Snowpaw! I've got help, so just hang on!

(Shall we move this to territory? Blue can go next to set the scene.)
oh im starting lol let me get to that
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
A grey tabby she cat walked across the clearing to the fresh kill pile she sighed she spotted a nice plump mouse at the bottom she smiled with a flick of her tail now walking up to the pile and leaned forward grabbing the mouse. Halfheart looked around to see many warriors she snorted and walked over to a space where it was away from most warriors . She was an introvert which meant she kept to herself a lot her green eyes scanned the clearing again and layed down now starting to eat the mouse and savoring the flavour . The she cat watched many warriors talk with each other some play fighting some arguing she grunted and took another bite how can they be so...happy? It's ...disgusting almost..

Halfhearts tail curled and uncurled then flicked she licked her lips and placed a paw on her mouse her ears perked up as she heard some birds chirping she looked up at the sky and released a long sigh oh starclan then she took another bite @Sasukewolf (madness) @Sasukewolf (madness) @Sasukewolf (madness)
Killpaw jumps out rolling on the ground a bit as he looks at Lostface who steps forward and smirks “ what’s wrong kid? Given up ?” He asks playfully as Killpaw growls “ shut up! I was a rouge too!” Lostface laughs softly “ now your a small cutie. Come on let’s go say hi to someone.” Killpaw growls “ no!” Lostface smiles “ yes~ “
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:16 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Nighthawk started slightly when Stagflight gently made contact. But he turned his bright blue eyes to the resting tom with warmth. Stagflight didn't think less of him--or didn't seem to. He was genuinely sorry, thought it hadn't been his fault in the slightest. How kind. Night thought. Shows of affection were certainly rare for him, but Night was quietly happy. He gave Stagflight another small smile, dipping his head in thanks for the cheering words. Nighthawk's spirits rose, he was glad that Stagflight had stopped to talk to him.

"I would...very much like that." He wrapped his tail around his paws as he settled down. The sunlight sank into his pelt and he was grateful for the calm moment. Night watched Stagflight, trying to think of something to say. He dreaded the thought of small talk--thought only because he was quite terrible at it. Words didn't like his mouth too much, often falling out in all the wrong ways. The other tom was certainly very cheerful, and talking to him wasn't as hard as it was with others. How could he learn more about his new friend..?

Nighthawk stood slowly, stretching. He blinked the sun out of his eyes. "Hungry? You must be after that patrol. What...can I get you?" Two in one. Help Stagflight relax and have his first meal, and discover what kind of fresh-kill he likes. Night thought, pleased with the idea. He wasn't trying to be sneaky--he was just terrible at small talk and too shy to ask outright.
The big Maine coon smiled, then ducked his head and flattened the russet and white fur of his chest, feeling the purr deepen slightly. Triumph gleamed in his eyes as he looked back towards the rather unusual looking tom. He had to admit, Nighthawk was rather handsome. He snorted quietly at the thought, trying to push it away. It was meaningless, because he doubted that Nighthawk was like him. He was open about it, and didn't care about the scorn it earned him. Why should he? Flicking his tail, Stag sat up straighter and looked at Nighthawk for a moment, pushing the question to the back of his mind for another time, where it continued to nag at him.

He nodded, but said nothing in response. It wasn't really needed in this situation, and he enjoyed the since that the two had temporarily settled in to. It was a relaxed silence, without any noticeable tension. Or he didn't think so, but who knows. He did feel like something should be said, but he was unsure of what. He found talking to others quite easy a lot of the time. And now was no real exception to that. But, he wasn't quite sure what to say for a moment. Humming quietly to help him think, he looked around the camp. It was bustling with activity as usually.

The large, long furred warrior blinked when Nighthawk spoke first, rather surprised actually. He'd picked up that the other tom seemed rather quiet and unsure. He was happy though, and it seemed that so was Nighthawk. At least just a little bit. “I am, thank you,” he purred, dipping his head in thanks. “Hmm... moorhen would be nice, if there is any,” he decided after a moment. He did rather enjoy moorhen, that was for sure. It was possibly his favorite, at least for the time being. Who knows, maybe he'd find something he liked better one day.

Last edited by doghouse; January 28th, 2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 08:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killpaw jumps out rolling on the ground a bit as he looks at Lostface who steps forward and smirks “ what’s wrong kid? Given up ?” He asks playfully as Killpaw growls “ shut up! I was a rouge too!” Lostface laughs softly “ now your a small cutie. Come on let’s go say hi to someone.” Killpaw growls “ no!” Lostface smiles “ yes~ “
Halfhearts ears twitched as she heard two other warriors a smile crept on her face she couldn't help but giggle which turned to laughter but cleared her throat taking one more bite of the mouse . wow I wonder how many arguments those two would have she yawned and stretched out her tail flicked when she looked around again then she just layed back down , she can be rather lazy at times as well sure she will do things when she wanted to but when others tell her to nah. Halfheart sat up and groomed her chest fur her whiskers twitched a few times then she scratched her ear eliciting a purr. The she cats nose twitched smelling the fresh air and smiled most of the time she normally slept in the warriors den but once in a while she did enjoy being outside although she didn't exactly like having to work others if needed she preferred to hunt alone . But she is a clan cat not a rogue or loner or a kittypet thank starclan for that . @Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 30th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
The big Maine coon smiled, then ducked his head and flattened the russet and white fur of his chest, feeling the purr deepen slightly. Triumph gleamed in his eyes as he looked back towards the rather unusual looking tom. He had to admit, Nighthawk was rather handsome. He snorted quietly at the thought, trying to push it away. It was meaningless, because he doubted that Nighthawk was like him. He was open about it, and didn't care about the scorn it earned him. Why should he? Flicking his tail, Stag sat up straighter and looked at Nighthawk for a moment, pushing the question to the back of his mind for another time, where it continued to nag at him.

He nodded, but said nothing in response. It wasn't really needed in this situation, and he enjoyed the since that the two had temporarily settled in to. It was a relaxed silence, without any noticeable tension. Or he didn't think so, but who knows. He did feel like something should be said, but he was unsure of what. He found talking to others quite easy a lot of the time. And now was no real exception to that. But, he wasn't quite sure what to say for a moment. Humming quietly to help him think, he looked around the camp. It was bustling with activity as usually.

The large, long furred warrior blinked when Nighthawk spoke first, rather surprised actually. He'd picked up that the other tom seemed rather quiet and unsure. He was happy though, and it seemed that so was Nighthawk. At least just a little bit. “I am, thank you,” he purred, dipping his head in thanks. “Hmm... moorhen would be nice, if there is any,” he decided after a moment. He did rather enjoy moorhen, that was for sure. It was possibly his favorite, at least for the time being. Who knows, maybe he'd find something he liked better one day.

Nighthawk dipped his head, then went to make his way over to the fresh-kill pile. He enjoyed talking with Stagflight. He didn't feel the pressure to talk like he did with other cats. Night could take his time gathering his thoughts without feeling guilty or rushed. The silence between them was comfortable, amiable, even. Not awkward and heavy. Nightwing had arrived, and gently nosed through the pile, searching for the requested bird. He found one, much to his delight, and headed back over.

As he walked, he watched Stagflight rest comfortably, soaking in the sun. He certainly was a handsome tom... though Night pushed that thought into the back of his mind. He'd been hurt before when he confessed and was far from eager to repeat the experience. Besides, he'd only just met Stagflight today--he was jumping ahead of himself. Friends first. He chided himself. Friends first. You don't want to scare him away.

Nighthawk placed the moorhen between himself and the other tom, sitting down. "Here you are." He nudged the bird closer to Stagflight gently with his paw. He blinked slowly, blue eyes pleased. He was glad to do something for his new companion, and even more so to discover a little more about him. Night had forgotten how...fun it could be, to make new friends. If quiet conversation was your kind of fun. Nighthawk was surprised to find himself connecting so well with the louder, sociable, charismatic tom. They were opposites in all but size, but Night found he kind of enjoyed the subtle change of pace.

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!
Closed Thread