Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:38 PM

Old January 31st, 2018, 08:36 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The ebony leader was swiftly walking towards the medicine cat den, Honeypool was back, she was tired, sore, she needed any herb that could make that go away, she needed all of the herbs, anything to make the soreness of her pads go away. He had tucked her into his den and told her to rest on his nest, he never felt comftrable in it anyways, but, it wasn't like it was a new nest, he had asked Coralear to help him move the feather infested fluff he slept in, he guessed it was the location of the nest, not the nest itself. He was, well, the feline couldn't really explain what he was at the moment, he was happy, but angry at the same time, relieved and realaxed, but, he felt as though he had to do something, not that he knew what that something was, but he tried everything to make sure the mystery task was accomplished, and so far, it wasn't working. About halfway to the medicine cat den, a golden pelt caught the burly toms eye. After picking up the speed and squinting his eye, he noticed who that golden pelt belonged to. He narrowed his eyes, lifted his head, straightened his posture, and let out a growl. What was this feeling? Protective? He had no clue, but he knew one thing for sure, he didn't like the stink the medicine cat brought into clan. "Daydream." the tom called, his baritone voice bellowed throughout the bustling clearing. 'Why in the name of Starclan was he here?' he asked.

Fallenstar knew that the herb scented Shadowclanner was close to Geckoleaf, as well as Russetstar, but there had been a recent rank change, and he didn't approve of the fact that the medicine cat felt as though he could just waltz into his clan. He stopped less than a fox length away from the amber hued feline, his own icy lapis optics flickered with annoyance and curiosity. If he was being honest, he was quite amused by the medicine cat, and dared called him brave. "What business do you have here?" he asked, his voice authoritive, but, it held no sting, and he himself hadn't the clue as to why.
[daydream goes by THEY. not he. thank you.]
the tone had caught daydream off guard, so hard that their head whipped back, slits in their eyes at the cat who dared to speak to them like that. ah. fallenstar. daydream didnt know the leader, but they knew juniperpaw, and thats all that mattered. they had been close with the last leader and medcat, and this place felt like home. it didnt feel like home anymore. but they were still close with juniperpaw, and they were here to say sorry to her. they considered he a sibling, and she needed someone to look up to, a mentor of some sort. someone. she couldnt be alone while being so young, so thats what daydream was going to be.

"Im here to help train Juniperpaw, what does it look like." they replied sarcastically. they didnt look at themselves as waltzing in by any means, they were doing their job. and they sure as hell didnt care if fallenstar was a leader, so they didnt watch their tone. respect had to be earned from them, not even because you have nine lives or whatever. so they stopped in their tracks, looking at the leader up and down before giving him an unamused glare for interrupting their way to the medcat den. juniperpaw knew next to nothing about herbs, only the basics, so without daydreams help riverclan was as good as dead right now, so they werent keen on talking to some random leader they had never spoken to and obviously wasnt welcoming once so ever, they werent going to waste their time.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:25 AM

My Mood: Doh

Owlfang emerged from the Warrior's den, blinking the sleep from his eyes and stretching his hindlegs as he walked. He sat down and began grooming his pelt, his long fur glowing slightly in the pale, leaf-bare sun. The weary, but familiar chatter of cats around him comforted him, even though he sat alone. As a kit, his long fur had always felt like such a burden, during the heat of greenleaf and his many swimming lessons in the River. Though it had grown silky and light due to his fish-based diet, it weighed him down enough to make him not feel comfortable swimming in the stronger parts of the river. But after moons of spending a chunk of the day grooming his unruly fur, he had learned to take pride in his appearance. Content with his fur, Owlfang turned his pale amber eyes towards the nursery. His best friend and his sister now shared the same den, and he knew that Splashpool could not be in better paws than Hollydawn's.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 1st, 2018 at 06:25 AM.
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:16 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing just starred at him for a second. Truly she was trying to figure out if he was being serious. Normally she'd think he was but the memory of being told not everyeis serious all the time made her stop. "Are you being serious?" She asked blinking her sparkling blue hued eyes. She had ginen up on guessing and deicided to just ask. If he was being serious he was being quiet mouse brained in her mind. It didn't make since to her if he was. Why would you start asking a okay cat if they needed to get to the Medicine cat's den? Angewas perfectly fine a was to stubborn to say other. Yup, that was her, a stubborn molly who won't admit when she's hurt or any feelings she might have. Sad right? Well kinda, thats just how she fared her whole life. Yeah, it's is sad to think about it but she doesn't see it that way or if she does she hides the fact. She wants tonseam strong and smart, yeah she's quiet smart and strong but emotionally not really. "If your are, I'm fine. Don't be a mouse brsie, I know how to take care of myself." She added flicking her ear. I can probably take care of myself better then him. She thought. That probably sounded kitish but she was at heart, just never let it show.
Mintwhisper hung his head in embarrassment. Of course she would be fine. "Um, no, I was only kidding!" he looked back up, a nervous smile on her face. He hoped she wouldn't get too suspicious.
Old February 1st, 2018, 10:34 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper hung his head in embarrassment. Of course she would be fine. "Um, no, I was only kidding!" he looked back up, a nervous smile on her face. He hoped she wouldn't get too suspicious.
Angelwing started at him for a heartbeat or two. Why would he kid like that? She asked herself. What she didn't know is that she would come to love everything about him and learn to laugh at his jokes and even raise a family with him. Surprising? Very but it will all come in good time. "Okay." She meowed siplely accepting his word as the truth. Why would Mintwhisper lie to her? She had no idea why anyone would even kid around she only reasonly learned that some did. Not really wanting to just sit and do nothing she began to lick one other scratches on her leg. Angelwing had no idea what to say so she stayed silent. Cleaning her small wound gave her an excuse.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:00 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Angelwing started at him for a heartbeat or two. Why would he kid like that? She asked herself. What she didn't know is that she would come to love everything about him and learn to laugh at his jokes and even raise a family with him. Surprising? Very but it will all come in good time. "Okay." She meowed siplely accepting his word as the truth. Why would Mintwhisper lie to her? She had no idea why anyone would even kid around she only reasonly learned that some did. Not really wanting to just sit and do nothing she began to lick one other scratches on her leg. Angelwing had no idea what to say so she stayed silent. Cleaning her small wound gave her an excuse.
Mintwhisper looked at the camp entrance for a few seconds before his attention was turned back to Angelwing. "Hey, I was wondering, w-would you like to go hunting w-with me sometime?" he asked, hoping his mew didn't give away how nervous he was. The tom was confused. He was usually such an extroverted cat, always wanting to talk to others, but he seemed to lack his extrovertedness at the moment. Hopefully Angelwing would agree to hunting so he could get his mind off the fact that he was talking to his biggest crush.
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:17 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Question Re: RiverClan Clearing

Wait so do I just start roleplaying my character or what?)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper looked at the camp entrance for a few seconds before his attention was turned back to Angelwing. "Hey, I was wondering, w-would you like to go hunting w-with me sometime?" he asked, hoping his mew didn't give away how nervous he was. The tom was confused. He was usually such an extroverted cat, always wanting to talk to others, but he seemed to lack his extrovertedness at the moment. Hopefully Angelwing would agree to hunting so he could get his mind off the fact that he was talking to his biggest crush.
Anglewing paused after she finished her lest lick. Hunting, that would be good. "Sure, no use in hanging around doing nothing." She meowed standing up ready to go know. Did Mintwhisper not mean know? Well she didn't care she'd go know with or without him. She had to keep herself busy, all the time, that was one thing that made her such a good warrior. Yeah she just got back from the battle but she didn't care it was no deferent to her. Yes, Anglewing knew how to rest, well kinda. Though I'm not sure she knows how to take it easy so to say. She's to stubborn to rest and let wounds hell but she does keep them clean so they do not get infected. Shaking out her multi color fur she looked at Mintwhisper again. "Ready?" She asked flicking her brown tail a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Wait so do I just start roleplaying my character or what?)
Yeah pretty much, though you'll need a RPing partner. My cat Dustfur is open if you want to Roleplay with him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:34 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@mompaws

cream coloured and dainty paws carried an orange tabby into camp. Her small form weaving in between cats with the fluency of water. Ever moving and carrying herself in such a modest stride with her head dropped between her shoulders and her tail drooped. The cream and ginger coloured Molly’s chin and muzzle was wet with the fresh winter run off from the river and her front paws coated in mud, tinted with a chestnut brown, signified a failed hunting trip and a dissapointed hunger returning to camp empty pawed. It was too risky you know that. daisyshade had been hunting the far river that weaves throughout the borders of riverclan and shadowclan. Since it has warmed by the chinnook the ice had receded to the shore revealing some of the banks for fishing the risky waters. It only allowed for a few cats a time and she certainly knew that the river wouldn’t remain open like it was forever. The ice would return like every leafbare. Even if she had been hoping for a few more sunrises it would be gone soon. The she cats ringed tail flicked as she veered towards the warrior den above to go off looking for shellfeather or tumblestep in her exhaustion but the prey pile was desperately calling to her. Demanding she turn and at least look at what was open. As she stood contemplating wether or not she should end up taking something for a quick feast. Her ears pinned to the back of her head, a drop of water off her chin a painfully chilly reminder that she hadn’t caught anything yet today.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 2nd, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:30 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Thank you! @Fuzzyfeline)
Specklespiral watched as the cats filed in the camp one by one back from the battle. She hadn't been allowed to go and attack Thunder landed but that was ok with her. If anything she wished that he cats would stop fighting and that everyone got along peacefully, but that was not how the clans worked. They strived for every piece of prey, every pawstep, ever word they utter from their mouths. Specklespiral began to groom her magnificent coat, her bushy tan fur was littered with tabby stripes that almost seemed to make swirling patterns on her body. She blinked her bright blue eyes as she spotted Mintwhisper and Angelwing about to leave camp. Looks like the tom was finally going to be alone with his crush. No matter how hard Mintwhisper tried to hide his crush from everyone it was glaringly obvious to anyone in camp. The only one who seemed not to notice was Angelwing herself. Specklespiral finished washing her fur and again stared listlessly at the camp entrance.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:35 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Anglewing paused after she finished her lest lick. Hunting, that would be good. "Sure, no use in hanging around doing nothing." She meowed standing up ready to go know. Did Mintwhisper not mean know? Well she didn't care she'd go know with or without him. She had to keep herself busy, all the time, that was one thing that made her such a good warrior. Yeah she just got back from the battle but she didn't care it was no deferent to her. Yes, Anglewing knew how to rest, well kinda. Though I'm not sure she knows how to take it easy so to say. She's to stubborn to rest and let wounds hell but she does keep them clean so they do not get infected. Shaking out her multi color fur she looked at Mintwhisper again. "Ready?" She asked flicking her brown tail a few times.

Yeah pretty much, though you'll need a RPing partner. My cat Dustfur is open if you want to Roleplay with him.
Mintwhisper's ears perked up as he stood, all nervousness forgotten. "Of course! Let's go!" he purred as he followed the multi-colored molly.