Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:42 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 09:36 AM
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by RoboPrism
Today 09:23 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2018, 02:33 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo didn’t notice Honeythistle enter the clearing, but her eyes caught sight of him grooming himself a few pawsteps into the camp during her next sweep. The white queen contemplated going over to him, but she decided against it for two reasons. The first was that a tom with five queens probably needed some time to himself occasionally. The second was the more persuasive of the two, that she was simply too lazy. Walking anywhere had become more of a chore of late and Dovecoo decided that she would let him come to her if he wanted to talk. She wasn’t in any tremendous hurry to tell him her news. It would still apply in a day. Fortunately, Honeythistle seemed to have Dovecoo on his mind anyway, since he walked over to her soon enough. “Hi, Honey!” the queen purred her usual greeting and added, “I was looking for you. I have something to tell you.” Another cat in her position might’ve been worried about Honeythistle’s response but Dovecoo had never been a worrier.
Honeythistle gave a soft smile towards Dovecoo as he settled down across from her. The tom’s smile was replaced by a questioning glance when Dovecoo stated that she needed to tell him something. “Is it good?” Honeythistle was in no need of bad news, but since this was Dovecoo he was talking to, Honeythistle didn’t allow his mind to wander to the most extreme of measures. Maybe, she was planning on telling him about a dream she had. Or, maybe she found a pretty flower and wanted to tell him about it. Whatever it was, this was Dovecoo he was speaking to. She was a simple Molly to please and understand. “Alright, alright I’m listening, Dove. What is it?” Honeythistle had to relax himself, plopping to the ground and leaning forward to stretch his front limbs until he was laying down in a comfortable spot. He kept his eyes trained on Dovecoo, focusing more on her words instead of her aesthetics.
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Hopefully, you’ll get a kindhearted mentor who won’t be too tough on you.” The small apprentice remarked with a smile casted towards Raspberrybubble, who was watching from nearby, “I was fortunate enough to get such a nice mentor, although some apprentices are stuck with stubborn ones that work you endlessly without much break.” Newtpaw hoped that this wouldn’t scare Eclipsekit while she was just wishing the youth the best when her ceremony would finally come at six moons. “I can already tell that you will be a wondrous student and be a grand warrior of the future generation of Shadowclan.” She mentioned as she tossed the mossball back over to the small shekitten with a swish of her tail across the softened ground behind her, “I wish the best for you in the coming moons.”
Eclipsekit listened to Newtpaw with interest. She hoped for a fun mentor too. She really hoped she wasn't stuck with a tough mentor, although she supposed that a tougher mentor would give her more training. Either way, she remembered, it wasn't up to her. The little oriental pounced on the mossball as it rolled back to her. She batted the ball back to her newest friend. Her ears warmed with pride at Newtpaw's generous words. "Thank you, Newtpaw," she stammered.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:23 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle gave a soft smile towards Dovecoo as he settled down across from her. The tom’s smile was replaced by a questioning glance when Dovecoo stated that she needed to tell him something. “Is it good?” Honeythistle was in no need of bad news, but since this was Dovecoo he was talking to, Honeythistle didn’t allow his mind to wander to the most extreme of measures. Maybe, she was planning on telling him about a dream she had. Or, maybe she found a pretty flower and wanted to tell him about it. Whatever it was, this was Dovecoo he was speaking to. She was a simple Molly to please and understand. “Alright, alright I’m listening, Dove. What is it?” Honeythistle had to relax himself, plopping to the ground and leaning forward to stretch his front limbs until he was laying down in a comfortable spot. He kept his eyes trained on Dovecoo, focusing more on her words instead of her aesthetics.
Dovecoo smiled at Honeythistle as he spoke. Whether smoking was an appropriate reaction or not, it was her usual expression. Unless, something bad happened or she was having a mood swing, of course. “I think it’s good.” She assured him, knowing that most cats were very happy when they got this news. She didn’t really feel all that much. Dovecoo was excited and happy too but she also didn’t really know everything that came with the little surprise and was unable to feel any big emotions, as she called them, about it. “Well, I was feeling kind of odd...tired, hungry, etc. and I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’m gaining a bit of weight?” She gestured to her growing stomach. “So I went to visit the medicine den, just in case...You know that thing you said we were going to wait for because you already had some? Yeah...I don’t think we can wait much longer. It’s kind of happening...” Dovecoo was not the most mature of cats and didn’t know a better way to phrase it, despite the multitude of better ways to phrase it.
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit noticed his shock. She would have been too if she were in his paws listening as another cat, no matter the age, had told her what she told him. Mist felt his tail on her shoulder and she flinched away ever so slightly. It was barely noticeable but still there. She relaxed under his tail, finally deciding that this warrior wasn’t going to harm her in any way. “Bees in their brains?” She asked curiously. She then burst out laughing. Her small body shaking from her laughter.
‘He’s right! They do have Bees for brains’ she thought to herself with a small smile. His question brought her back from her thoughts. Mist met his gaze. “Your right this is a fresh sta Shadowclan is my clan now my home. This is where I belong. Where I’m meant to be and I’ll prove it!” She meowed, her eyes glowing with determination. She’ll prove to this warrior that this is her clan now. She’ll prove where her loyalties are.
Ashnose felt Mistkit shy away from him under his tail. He loosened his grip, but let his ash colored tail remain where it was for a few more heartbeats before wrapping it around his paws. The corners of his mouth lifted into a small smile as he watched the kit burst into laughter. "That's the right way of thinking!" The ShadowClan warrior praised the kit. "You'll be a true ShadowClan cat by the time you get your warrior name." He purred. The fierce determination glowing in Mistkit's eyes gave Ashnose a little more confidence in her. She was only a kit, hardly anymore ShadowClan than she was RiverClan, but she could become a pure ShadowClan cat in no time. A little hard work and proof of her loyalty and she'd be a perfect example of ShadowClan's bright future.

[ I've been super sick. So sorry for the late reply!! ]

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream peeked around the corner of the den where they were sorting herbs, amber orbs scanning the deputy immediatly for any injury. they had picked up the habit a long time ago, mind processing quickly what needed to be done. they stared at her for a minute through slitted eyes before greeting her back,"Hello, Im guessing youre finally here for your injuries? Im not that blind to be seeing you try walking around with that shoulder of yours." they commented, padding a bit closer to the molly and taking a sniff. hm. no infection it seems like. "you heroic cats thinking duties matter more than your health, ive heard it all," they sighed. they had never spoken to the deputy before despite remembering the day she had gotten appointed. daydream had attempted to get close to goldenstar, but the tom seemed to either cower or get anxious at every little word daydream said, so they stopped trying to socialize with the other highranks.

"Why dont we talk to Goldenstar about this, Im sure that he can do something about this." Daydream didnt take threats lightly, even if they knew they could take on any cat they please.
[Blue(goldenstars rper) said theyd like for soaringkit to talk to golden]

daydream had been relaxing in their den at that point. they were getting a lot of their healing done, actually lately, and patients seemed to die down a bit. good. as much as they loved..well,,appreciated their job, they did like their breaks once in awhile.hearing the cat barge in their den, all bloody and wounded, the relaxed enby was up and out from their nest in a moment and at the cats side, amber orbs looking over the wounds. they reeked of fox. at they done this to them? "Nightsky, I need to to stay calm and stay awake, okay? Im going to treat you, i need you to tell me where it hurts. can you do that for me?"
[Okay]
Soaringkit blinked,” I suppose, but I don’t think I’m worth even one of Goldenstar’s lives.” She replied her black fur ruffled slightly, she had been manipulated a fair amount by her parents not to resist them, but she still couldn’t escape them,” Goldenstar’s not going to send me to another clan over my parens is he?” She asked nervously,” Or banish my parents as my father did fight well against Thunderclan, atleast- that’s what he says, that he’s a good fighter and hunter. And my mother claims she’s a good hunter when she isn’t wasting her time lounging in the nursery making sure I don’t leave camp.” She replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 11th, 2018, 02:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm felt a smile grow on his maw at her enthusiastic nature and he chuckled. "Alright, that sounds nice," he mewed. Kithood was one of the most carefree times of his life, and honestly, acting like a kit didn't seem too odd. Just to humor Maplekit. Besides, just one little game or two wouldn't be that big a deal, would it?
Maplekit purred as she tossed the ball into the air. “Here!” She batted it at him, and the moss flew through the air like a sparrow. Maplekit crouched, waiting for its return.
@Panic! (at the Disco)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 11th, 2018, 04:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Cedarpaw's eyes shimmered in amusement as the she-cat tried her best to resist retorting at his teasing comment. However, there it was, just there in the air waiting for him to come back with something more. But, this time Cedarpaw softened a bit, hearing the hint of dissatisfaction in Ashpaw's voice. He felt something odd, that told him, maybe he should stop, reassure her a bit, that her abilities were just as good as his. "I suppose you're right. Those claws of yours back just as much of a punch as mine. However, you can easily use your claws against your enemy. I'm at a downfall. My weight is quite an issue when it comes to using mine as my only attack against an enemy."Sighing the tom nosed the she-cats shoulder a bit. "You might be smaller than I, but that is an advantage you have and have always had over me." He chuckled recollecting the time she used her slender form to move around him in fluid movements. It was as if he was watching a stream of darkness wisp around him, blows hitting him at every angle. Of course,
those blows and hits eventually stopped working as Cedarpaw grew,
muscle and all. He admired Ashpaw, at her ability to find ways around his bulky, sturdy form. Cedarpaw enjoyed being her dummy sometimes,
be able to be a part of her strengthening her skills. He could do that much for his friend.

Cedarpaw snorted at her comment when they will become warriors they should start questioning the way things were handled in ShadowClan.
"Oh, trust me...I planned on it." A light growl vibrated his throat as he lowered his eyes, glaring towards where he spotted his leader conversing with a ShadowClan queen. ShadowClan had gone soft since the passing over extreme times, but that was no excuse. The clan was starting to be mocked and laughed at for it. Cedarpaw would see it end. Cedarpaw had quite a temper when it came to things not going as Cedarpaw thought it should.
Being an apprentice and being informed on topics that were the utmost important second after warriors and not even TOLD the whole story or the whole ordeal, caused a bubbling of rage to form in his chest. His fur began to puff up at the thought. "I'm sure once we are warriors, ShadowClan will begin to see changes." Huffing, the smokey tom stood up and shook out his pelt to calm himself, rid himself of his anger. Gazing at Ashpaw, "Would you like to get something to eat with me?" He asked as his stomach let out a growl. He gave an awkward grin and looked toward the fresh-kill pile.

@Boba @Lonestar23
Cedarpaw’s reassurance surprised the apprentice, and she gave him a strange look. ”...thank you. I suppose your size gives you an advantage as well - even if nothing more than intimidation.” Ashpaw wasn’t good at throwing out compliments. She wasn’t good at manipulating through flattery, she was much better at getting into someone’s head. During the Evil Era, she had tried her best to psych out her opponents by getting into their heads, making them doubt their side, and she was already missing those days. The days when Blazingnight had ruled over them, strong and powerful and ready to fight back against the cats who did not belong here. The only problem had been Ashpaw’s heritage - being a shameful half-Clan cat, she had had to keep her secret very close to her, just in case someone were to use it against her.

But who would dare to reveal that, to turn against her? No one had ever betrayed Ashpaw’s trust, because she was careful who she trusted - with her secrets, with duties, with her beliefs. The two cats that she trusted at the moment were her mentor and Cedarpaw. And even then, she would not trust them with… absolutely everything. It was dangerous to have someone know too much about you. Nobody knew her full backstory, nobody knew when she saw her father, nobody knew about the guilty trips her parents had, when they would spend the night together in tunnels… sometimes for days at a time. Ashpaw had met her father’s cover mate. She was in love with him, the apprentice was sure of it.

But then again, her father was more… likeable then her mother. Her mother had a certain darkness, just like Ashpaw herself, and it was a surprise that she had ever fallen for the more lighthearted, skittish tom. Then again, they’d both been young, stupid, and hopeful. StarClan forbid I should ever be that way. A small smile spread across her maw at Cedarpaw’s growled words. Clearly he felt that they needed some sort of a change as well. Ashpaw loved ShadowClan, she was loyal to her Clan, but if Goldenstar and Halfgaze didn’t toughen up some… there were going to be problems. Big problems. The other Clans simply couldn’t respect them while they were weak! It was impossible! The tom’s next words surprised Ashpaw (not for the first time that day) and, once again, she gave him an odd look. Mainly because it was unexpected… for her.

”Well, alright. That would be… satisfactory.” “Nice” or “good” just didn’t seem like they were going to cut it. So Ashpaw had chosen another word… one that seemed to fit the situation, and their friendship, absolutely perfectly. Satisfactory. A word that Ashpaw now couldn’t get out of her head.

@Owl @Boba Fett

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 11th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
CASTLE!!! )
Halfheart left ear flicked and grunted but strangely she did enjoy Nightshadows singing it was one of the things she enjoyed " what others think is weak might actually be strong . And heh you know I don't know if this would make any difference what's so ever to our situation but nice song " she meowed with a small smile making its way on her muzzle it she let out a sigh and strangely started to hum to " don't wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it ... And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you and that ain't what you wanna hear but that's what I'll do " she sang she just couldn't help it even though it was completely different she felt better after that for some reason.
Yee. Seven nation armyyyyyyyyy)
Nightshadow blinked and put her head down on her paws, yawning and looking at the other cat wearily. She sighed and hesitated, unsure of what to say. She wanted to be angry at the other cat, but she just couldn't muster the energy to do so, and her anger seemed to fizzle out. She closed her eyes for a second, but opened them quickly, looking at the other cat suspiciously. "Yeah, well. At this point, songs aren't anything but laments of what could've been. We want them to do something for us, but they only make us homesick. Homesick for something that will never be," Nightshadow responded sadly and rolled her eyes. "Not like anyone cares, though. They just go on with their lives doing the same stupid thing over and over and expecting different results. The definition of insanity." She stretched lazily and rolled onto her back, staring at the dull ceiling.
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Yee. Seven nation armyyyyyyyyy)
Nightshadow blinked and put her head down on her paws, yawning and looking at the other cat wearily. She sighed and hesitated, unsure of what to say. She wanted to be angry at the other cat, but she just couldn't muster the energy to do so, and her anger seemed to fizzle out. She closed her eyes for a second, but opened them quickly, looking at the other cat suspiciously. "Yeah, well. At this point, songs aren't anything but laments of what could've been. We want them to do something for us, but they only make us homesick. Homesick for something that will never be," Nightshadow responded sadly and rolled her eyes. "Not like anyone cares, though. They just go on with their lives doing the same stupid thing over and over and expecting different results. The definition of insanity." She stretched lazily and rolled onto her back, staring at the dull ceiling.
Halfhearts ears flicked as She listened to Nightshadow speak she looked down with a flick of her tail it's one of many ways to describe insanity . For some insanity can be loneliness , depression or anything else . she huffed now looking over her shoulder at Nightshadow she felt a bit of sympathy for her but that quickly washed away . She smirked " I see. Sleepy Aren't you Kitty? " she meowed and said the same ' nickname' that Nightshadow used she felt proud of herself for some reason . She chuckled and stood up to her paws stretching out her legs and shook her fur when she finished she flicked her tail and smirked yet again " you know your not that bad when your not annoying kitty " she said and started walking to the den entrance again feeling proud of herself she couldn't help but giggle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 11th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@Owl @Lonestar23 my gosh, you guys type a lot XD)

Lynxpaw stepped out of her den. That day she had been told by her mentor that she could sleep in after hunting late the last night. She stretched, breathing in the cool air and letting it cool her skin underneath her brown fur. She twitched her stubby tail, hoping to loosen the muscles in it. I'm glad I slept in, or else I would be so tired during training and I would never hear the end of it from my mentor! she though, shivering slightly.

She sat down and thought for a second. She vaguely remembered being told that she got today off from training, though she didn't believe it at the time. But when she looked around and saw no one beckoning to her, she shrugged, I guess I DO get today off.

Just then her stomach growled and she remembered just how much she had actually slept. She slunk to the fresh-kill pile, trying to keep a ow profile so nobody noticed her, or her tail. When she got to the pile she picked a shrew and bit into it, relishing all of the juicy flavor she could get from it.

(I'm not very good at splitting writing into paragraphs yet either, so yeah X3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread