Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM

Old February 11th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=CFVY;468220]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post

Charlie looked over at Castiel " Maybe you can try google translate? Which translate the words other than that I don't know " she said to the angel and returned her attention to the brothers " it's a cave in Adams Tennessee near where the bell farm once stood , the cave has been associated with the bell witch a period when the Bell family allegedly haunted by the witch . I was think after all this is done we can I don't know check that place out.also others believe that when the witch departed she fled to the sanctuary of that cave" she said and ate some of the food
Cass frowned. "No, the words are in an understandable language, I just don't understand what they mean due to how it's worded. Here, look at the page for yourself." he turned the computer too Charlie.

Words from actual page:
In demonology, Beleth also spelled Bilet, Bileth, Byleth and Bilith is a mighty and terrible king of Hell, who has eighty-five legions of demons under his command. He rides a pale horse, and all kinds of music is heard before him, according to most authors on demonology and the most known grimoires. According to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum Ham, Noah's son, was the first in invoking him after the flood, and wrote a book on Mathematics with his help.
When appearing he looks very fierce to frighten the conjurer or to see if he is courageous. The conjurer must be brave, and holding a hazel wand in his hand must draw a triangle by striking towards the South, East, and upwards, then commanding Beleth into it by means of some conjurations.
If he does not obey, the conjurer must rehearse all threatens the conjurations said and then Beleth will obey and do all that he is commanded. But the conjurer must be respectful and do homage unto Beleth due to his rank, and hold a silver ring in the middle finger of the left hand against his face, as it is the use of hellish kings and princes before Amaymon.
Beleth gives all the love of men and women he is commanded until the conjurer is satisfied.

Dean nodded. "Yeah, we could go check it out after this."
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;468230]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post

Cass frowned. "No, the words are in an understandable language, I just don't understand what they mean due to how it's worded. Here, look at the page for yourself." he turned the computer too Charlie.

Words from actual page:
In demonology, Beleth also spelled Bilet, Bileth, Byleth and Bilith is a mighty and terrible king of Hell, who has eighty-five legions of demons under his command. He rides a pale horse, and all kinds of music is heard before him, according to most authors on demonology and the most known grimoires. According to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum Ham, Noah's son, was the first in invoking him after the flood, and wrote a book on Mathematics with his help.
When appearing he looks very fierce to frighten the conjurer or to see if he is courageous. The conjurer must be brave, and holding a hazel wand in his hand must draw a triangle by striking towards the South, East, and upwards, then commanding Beleth into it by means of some conjurations.
If he does not obey, the conjurer must rehearse all threatens the conjurations said and then Beleth will obey and do all that he is commanded. But the conjurer must be respectful and do homage unto Beleth due to his rank, and hold a silver ring in the middle finger of the left hand against his face, as it is the use of hellish kings and princes before Amaymon.
Beleth gives all the love of men and women he is commanded until the conjurer is satisfied.

Dean nodded. "Yeah, we could go check it out after this."
Charlie smiled at Dean and looked back at the computer at what cass was showing her " oh just look up the definition for those .. " she said and smiled nervously " so....think we should get some rest? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 13th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;469417]
Quote:
Charlie smiled at Dean and looked back at the computer at what cass was showing her " oh just look up the definition for those .. " she said and smiled nervously " so....think we should get some rest? " she asked
"You guys get some rest, I'll stay up and continue research." Cass muttered as he began typing words into the Google search bar.

"Um, Cass, you're human now. You need sleep just like the rest of us." Dean said, resting his hand on Cass' shoulder.

"I got enough sleep on the way here."
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;469500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post

"You guys get some rest, I'll stay up and continue research." Cass muttered as he began typing words into the Google search bar.

"Um, Cass, you're human now. You need sleep just like the rest of us." Dean said, resting his hand on Cass' shoulder.

"I got enough sleep on the way here."
Charlie looked at Castiel again and smiled she walked to their room that was across the hall " night guys " she said as she exited the room . ( can i take a break? Kinda running out of ideas )

Old February 14th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;469504]
Quote:

Charlie looked at Castiel again and smiled she walked to their room that was across the hall " night guys " she said as she exited the room . ( can i take a break? Kinda running out of ideas )
(Sure! Take as long as you need!)
Old March 2nd, 2018, 04:52 PM

Beleth was standing in front of the bunker his eyes narrowed and had his hands behind his back he walked up to the door of the bunker he put his hand in front of the door handle and turned it the slightest bit and he heard a click coming from the door handle indicating that it was unlocked . He smirked and opened the door now walking inside his eyes glowed a dangerous red before fading to a light green he put his right arm in front of his face looking at his wrist pretending he was looking at watch then he cleared his throat readjusting his shirt collar now walking around some more. Beleth sighed and ran a hand through his hair " Gabriel I know your here now come on out " he said his voice was deep but a bit scratchy his hands were behind his back again .
@Gabriel The Archangel

Old March 3rd, 2018, 08:52 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Beleth was standing in front of the bunker his eyes narrowed and had his hands behind his back he walked up to the door of the bunker he put his hand in front of the door handle and turned it the slightest bit and he heard a click coming from the door handle indicating that it was unlocked . He smirked and opened the door now walking inside his eyes glowed a dangerous red before fading to a light green he put his right arm in front of his face looking at his wrist pretending he was looking at watch then he cleared his throat readjusting his shirt collar now walking around some more. Beleth sighed and ran a hand through his hair " Gabriel I know your here now come on out " he said his voice was deep but a bit scratchy his hands were behind his back again .
@Gabriel The Archangel
(Yay you're back!!!)

Gabriel poked his head out, a smirk on his face and a sucker in his mouth. He stepped out, his smol body swaying slightly, as if he didn't care that a powerful demon was in front of him.
"Hey, Beleth!" his smirk grew.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
(Yay you're back!!!)

Gabriel poked his head out, a smirk on his face and a sucker in his mouth. He stepped out, his smol body swaying slightly, as if he didn't care that a powerful demon was in front of him.
"Hey, Beleth!" his smirk grew.
Also He Sounds Like the Tiger From Jungle Book 2016 ^^)
Beleth narrowed his eyes nothing but a kings fool he huffed
" were Are Sam And Dean?" He Asked Darkly He Sat Down On A Chair and Crossed His Legs He Put His Hands together looking at The angel In front Of Him .

Old March 4th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Also He Sounds Like the Tiger From Jungle Book 2016 ^^)
Beleth narrowed his eyes nothing but a kings fool he huffed
" were Are Sam And Dean?" He Asked Darkly He Sat Down On A Chair and Crossed His Legs He Put His Hands together looking at The angel In front Of Him .
Gabriel clicked his tongue. "Sorry, pal, can't really help you out there. Ya see, my friends aren't here at the moment, but you probably already knew that. So you can hop your grumpy butt back down to Hell." he smiled the entire time, a cocky, reckless smile.
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Gabriel clicked his tongue. "Sorry, pal, can't really help you out there. Ya see, my friends aren't here at the moment, but you probably already knew that. So you can hop your grumpy butt back down to Hell." he smiled the entire time, a cocky, reckless smile.
Beleth sighed and his eyes glowed dangerously red " not the answer I was looking for Gabriel " he said " I know you know where they whent and I'm not going to speak to that witch or that poor excuse for a king . " he added he rested his arms on the chairs arms then his left hand turned to a fist " now I'll repeat this question again where are Sam and Dean " he asked his eyes narrowed .